PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Bartolotta

11-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Hey guys and girls, hows it going? I am an officer in Sarasota, where we have had the unfortunate luck as to inherit your old city manager, Bob Bartolotta. All I can say is that the day you got rid of this piece of garbage was a great day for Jupiter.

We heard all kinds of rumors from over there that he beat his wife while she was in a coma, and that he commented that its cheaper to bury a cop than to buy a new radio system. Anyone shine any light on this?

We are dealing with this dishonest piece of garbage for a couple years now and it hasnt been pleasant. He just makes whatever changes he wants even if we have a contract, etc. He got rid of our run for days off, insurance jumped like mad, took away bonus days for not using sick days, etc.

His latest quote was " Its just as dangerous to be an electrician as it is to be a cop."

This dude lies one after another. Hopefully he will be gone soon. The city commisioners have caught him in several lies. He is such a d!ck, I wanted to vent to you guys. Too bad you couldnt have made the battery charges stick. I guess a woman in a coma isnt a good witness.

When he was hired it came down to him and a transvestite man who lived like a woman. I think the tranny would have been a better choice.

Be safe, take care.