PDA

View Full Version : Timoney being look at for Chief

11-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Sources say that Miami PD'S Chief Timoney will be in the list and probally first choice for Police Chief. Timoney is friends with our current Mayor and sources say since he wans to saty in South Florida he would consider the lower paying job in the Gable.

11-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Most of what the above poster says is true, but the real connection comes through the city manager, who attended a seminar where Timoney gave a speech. The Manager has been trying to lure Timoney to the Gables ever since. Timoney had made a commitment with Miami Mayor Manny Diaz that he would stay on with Miami until Diaz's term ended. Now that Diaz is leaving, he will be available. I have been told by a source close to Timoney that his comments about wanting to stay in Miami are designed to get a severance package from Miami.

11-08-2009, 02:53 PM
The problem is does Deputy Fernandez come with him, he's a total Ah

11-08-2009, 08:45 PM
The problem is does Deputy Fernandez come with him, he's a total Ah

Rich Naue is the best choice and should get the job.

11-09-2009, 07:49 PM
He had his chance and blew it by doing nothing!!!
Then ripped his guy for the way he approached and apprehended a 31offender.
Don't know who the right choice is, but definitely not Naue.

Plus, he can’t even keep the peace between twiddle dee and twiddle dumb.

11-09-2009, 08:33 PM
JT IS NOT LEAVING MIAMI SO ALL YOU WHO ARE SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT JT LEAVING TO CORAL GABLES, NOW WAY HE IS HERE TO STAY AND MIAMI BELONGS TO ALL OF US LET'S TRY TO MAKE THE BEST OF THIS CITY AND STOP BASHING JT.
IT SEEMS MOST ARE BASING THEIR BLOG COMMENTS ON WISHFUL THINKING AND RUMORS WHICH ARE UNTRUE, SO IF YOU DON;T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOT JT OR ANY OF THE MPD THEN MOVE ON TO OTHER DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES WHO HAVE MORE SERIOUS ISSUES.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :cop:

11-09-2009, 09:18 PM
get a life

11-10-2009, 12:31 AM
As a buisness woman and a city of miami resident I am so surprised at all the negative comments and spreading of UNTRUE rumors, my family and I have known the chief for many years and will confirm here that he is a very kind and well mannered person and cares about all his residents, so stop all this BS and treat him with respect here is here to stay. :roll:

11-10-2009, 12:33 AM
the bloger named pep you don;t know JT and that is untrue he is a friend of ours for over 35 years and we can tell you he is not GOING ANYWHERE :mrgreen:

11-10-2009, 01:50 AM
blah blah blah............ :roll:

the bloger named pep you don;t know JT and that is untrue he is a friend of ours for over 35 years and we can tell you he is not GOING ANYWHERE :mrgreen:

11-11-2009, 11:07 PM
JT IS NOT LEAVING MIAMI SO ALL YOU WHO ARE SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT JT LEAVING TO CORAL GABLES, NOW WAY HE IS HERE TO STAY AND MIAMI BELONGS TO ALL OF US LET'S TRY TO MAKE THE BEST OF THIS CITY AND STOP BASHING JT.
IT SEEMS MOST ARE BASING THEIR BLOG COMMENTS ON WISHFUL THINKING AND RUMORS WHICH ARE UNTRUE, SO IF YOU DON;T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOT JT OR ANY OF THE MPD THEN MOVE ON TO OTHER DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES WHO HAVE MORE SERIOUS ISSUES.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :cop:

Guess what
Our loss your gian HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

11-12-2009, 04:39 AM
I have many interactions with CGPD over my years with Miami P D. You folks are top notch and have always been QRU in all my dealings with your dept. That's why I beg you to do whatever you can to stop Mr Timony from being your chief. Why? Ask any city cop and you will hear an ear full. I guess ethics and perjury are OK for a gables chief of police. It was with mayor fire fee manny. Glad he is gone from MPD, but sorry your getting the sh*tty end of the stick. And if brings the deputy chief with him, your all really fuked.

11-12-2009, 05:00 AM
WHY MUST THIS DRAG ON ENOUGH ALREADY HE HAS RESIGNED LEAVE HIM ALONE

11-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Timoney begining talks with city

11-21-2009, 04:21 PM
Timoney in the Gables, that could be a good thing.
He is a Cops Cop and has the nerve to tell it like it is. Hell I may come out of retirement just to work for him.

11-22-2009, 01:36 AM
Hey resurface ...just stay retired we are probably in this mess because of you and people like you...you want to come back to the force of blue? Try Golden beach where you can suck up to that nimrod Chief they have

CAR69
03-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Where did Timoney finally end up?

03-30-2010, 10:05 AM
He is currently dressed as a large leprechaun ,and a bouncer at Hooligan's :snicker:

03-31-2010, 02:56 AM
I am an applicant for the CGPD Chief job, already interviewed and I am the front- runner. Currently working at Anderson's International as a VP. Get your bikes ready.

04-02-2010, 04:02 AM
The department already has a well qualified chief in Richard Naue. The manager need to look no further that in his own department.

04-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Rich is a joke, a lame duck chief.............did you notice that "chief" is not capitalized?
If you get a coral gables Garbage Man to be Chief, it would be an great
!

The department already has a well qualified chief in Richard Naue. The manager need to look no further that in his own department.

04-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Looks like the writing is on the wall Naue isn't even listed as chief on the CGPD web site.