PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Opening

11-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Arse sucking is in full force for the available positions.

11-11-2009, 06:32 AM
yea too bad you'll never have a chance seeming how arse sucking quality thier looking for and not dic sucking...... especially not from a fat lazy *******.......

11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Sounds like someone got passed over a few times....

01-14-2010, 02:41 AM
No one can catch a leprechaun but you can get his lucky charms!

01-15-2010, 02:07 PM
SG is not going to be federally charged for driving or acting as a bodyguard. He most likely will be terminated.

What about his blond sidekick, Mrs. WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA Betty TA TA's :idea: :idea:

01-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Must call bull Ship on this one. If Ofc. LeMieux had such great and detailed records of who made what from the Rothstein detail, they why were they not produced when the Sun Sentinel sent a records request to the City. The City claimed no records existed. Either the poster is lying or the City lied. Either way it adds another layer of stink to the Rothstein Ponzi Scheme 24/7 body guard detail scandel.

01-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Whereas the payroll was not processed by the city, the city wouldn't have any such records. Again, more conclusions based on incorrect or absent factual information.

01-19-2010, 01:41 AM
Previous poster: You are the uninformed. If a records request is sent to a city-- Based on open records requirements in the State of Florida, the city has to produce records in their possession or in the possession and control of individuals within their dominion and control.

Lets see: the Detail was approved by FLPD. FLPD officer's worked the detail. Some FLPD marked cars and FLPD Unmarked cars were used for the detail. City Gas was used in the vehicles that idelled 24/7 in front of Rothstein's house for the past year. FLPD Policy holds records of vehicle use on detail are to be kept. The Officers wore FLPD Uniforms and had the ability to exercise official Police Powers during the detail.

Conclusion-- while Rothstein paid the bill for the bodyguard detail with Stolen Ponzi Scheme Cash-- the city could have and should have produced the records because they were in the possession (allegedly) of City FLPD officers under their dominion and control on a detail that was authorized and approved by the City. The argument that this was 100% a private detail-- with no accountability to the city is a losing argument. What if one of the officer's working the detail shot someone-- do you believe the city would have no liability because it was a "private detail???" Please!!! The failure to produce the records is just another attempt at cover up and to conceal the magnitude of the amount of money the bodyguarder's received. It is time to clean house!

01-19-2010, 02:01 AM
OK keep up with that thought, see you at home depot. Check me out please

Previous poster: You are the uninformed. If a records request is sent to a city-- Based on open records requirements in the State of Florida, the city has to produce records in their possession or in the possession and control of individuals within their dominion and control.

Lets see: the Detail was approved by FLPD. FLPD officer's worked the detail. Some FLPD marked cars and FLPD Unmarked cars were used for the detail. City Gas was used in the vehicles that idelled 24/7 in front of Rothstein's house for the past year. FLPD Policy holds records of vehicle use on detail are to be kept. The Officers wore FLPD Uniforms and had the ability to exercise official Police Powers during the detail.

Conclusion-- while Rothstein paid the bill for the bodyguard detail with Stolen Ponzi Scheme Cash-- the city could have and should have produced the records because they were in the possession (allegedly) of City FLPD officers under their dominion and control on a detail that was authorized and approved by the City. The argument that this was 100% a private detail-- with no accountability to the city is a losing argument. What if one of the officer's working the detail shot someone-- do you believe the city would have no liability because it was a "private detail???" Please!!! The failure to produce the records is just another attempt at cover up and to conceal the magnitude of the amount of money the bodyguarder's received. It is time to clean house!

01-19-2010, 11:53 PM
I am amazed at how limited the knowledge is from the officers (I assume) on this site. At least learn the public record laws before you claim to know them, and actually spout this crap. A public entity is only required to disclose records they possess, and are only required to retain and possess certain things. The only records from the City regarding off duty work would be any paperwork completed to get approval and other records created during the course of the details BY THE City....like police dispatch activity records, etc.

The payroll records of a private employer would NOT be in the possession...or subject to request...of the City. Now go back to the academy and pay attention this time around.

Also, how does anyone claim to know facts on this case? You have already based your conclusions on rumors. Dont any of you beleive in the process?....innocent until proven guilty/....unless its someone YOU dont think is agood guy/girl. Oh yea...I forgot...the fix is in...you have knowledge of that too, right?

Signed...Grateful I am not your friend (although you probably ACT like everyones friend until you get in front of your computer and vent your jealous fustration) or co-worker...or someone you ever arrested (since you probably read the paper first and drew your PC based on what was written by other uninformed individuals.)

I am just as big of a fool though for reading this junk.

01-21-2010, 03:39 AM
I am amazed at how limited the knowledge is from the officers (I assume) on this site. At least learn the public record laws before you claim to know them, and actually spout this crap. A public entity is only required to disclose records they possess, and are only required to retain and possess certain things. The only records from the City regarding off duty work would be any paperwork completed to get approval and other records created during the course of the details BY THE City....like police dispatch activity records, etc.

The payroll records of a private employer would NOT be in the possession...or subject to request...of the City. Now go back to the academy and pay attention this time around.

Also, how does anyone claim to know facts on this case? You have already based your conclusions on rumors. Dont any of you beleive in the process?....innocent until proven guilty/....unless its someone YOU dont think is agood guy/girl. Oh yea...I forgot...the fix is in...you have knowledge of that too, right?

Signed...Grateful I am not your friend (although you probably ACT like everyones friend until you get in front of your computer and vent your jealous fustration) or co-worker...or someone you ever arrested (since you probably read the paper first and drew your PC based on what was written by other uninformed individuals.)

I am just as big of a fool though for reading this junk.

Since when do they teach anything let alone employment Law at the shitty police academy

02-04-2010, 01:59 PM
funny how you can always tell the professionals from the idiots. they are good cops and will not be fired. the tata girl has made more felony busts than most of you idiots will make in a life time. It's you idiots that have nothing better to do than to spend time on places like this, that give the department a bad name. I leave you with this famous poem. those who write on these blog walls roll their shitzz in little balls. Those who read these lines of whit, eat those little balls of shitzzz. Want some salt and pepper MORON!!

02-18-2010, 06:23 AM
Stop whining you morons. FA could have squashed this whole mess by holding a press conference and stating that he backed all SR detail officers, and that he, the ultimate authority over details is fully responsible, until violations were PROVEN, and by not signing off on SG & DGL's suspensions, basically scapegoating them for his screw up. FA is no leader if men, much less a PD.

02-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Dearest Hugh,

SG went rouge. Should command staff be blamed? FA signs off on all details. Should he held responsible for all people and businesses that hire details? If so, I would suspect that would be the end of details. Get real. The details wans't the problem. SR was the problem and it appears that SG may have gone off the ranch. FA did stand behind the detail in many press reports. No one is going to stand beside SG if the allegations are sustained. Would you?

02-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Amazing how you can be suspended for this length of time for absolutely no reason and call yourselves scapegoats. Come up with a better excuse. Two poor excuses for law enforcement. They have nothing better to do while sitting at home all day doing nothing but defending their selfish asses on this web site.