PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Curious One
11-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Congratulations. I see that your department has tripled your drug arrests for the first 6 months of this year compared to the first 6 months of last year. Yes, you went from 3 arrests in 6 months last year to 9 arrests in 6 months this year. I am truly glad to see that the number rose, but still truly disappointed that our sheriff's department can only make 1.5 drug arrest per month.

What is the issue? What does the sheriff's department need to happen before they start taking drugs seriously around here? It seems like the numbers only get higher around election time. Capt RR likes to run his mouth in the paper nearly every week about something. Why doesn't he get in the paper or on here and explain why the sheriff's department can't make any significant number of drug arrests, like it used to do?

Anyone?

11-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Did you know they are forbidden to come here? Their great leader is afraid of the knowledge that could be gained by using the dreaded internet!

It's comfortable inside the box so they just stay there.

As a presidential candidate once said "Its time for Change" but of course this town does not want change. How did Wal-Mart get in?

Curious One
11-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Did you know they are forbidden to come here? Their great leader is afraid of the knowledge that could be gained by using the dreaded internet!

It's comfortable inside the box so they just stay there.

As a presidential candidate once said "Its time for Change" but of course this town does not want change. How did Wal-Mart get in?

I have heard that they are not allowed to post on here. I figured that one of them would have enough balls to do so. There is no way that anyone can track who did it. Lord knows some of them do enough other stuff that they aren't supposed to. So why would they not post here?