PDA

View Full Version : Education Levels

10-28-2009, 11:41 PM
I posted this in another thread, but can someone please tell me the education level for your Chief and Captain? Also, what are their degrees actually in?

Please no smarta&& replies either.

10-28-2009, 11:54 PM
I posted this in another thread, but can someone please tell me the education level for your Chief and Captain? Also, what are their degrees actually in?

Please no smarta&& replies either.

If you posted in another thread then you should know. If that interest you that much then in lieu of misinformation maybe you should visit HR and find out the absolute truth.

You obveyously either didn't believe what the response was to this or you are truly interested in our command staff or you are just trying to stir things up.

If you are interested genuinely then great. If you are stirring the pot then pound sand............. That wasn't a smart ass reply just realistic................ :D :D

10-29-2009, 12:10 AM
Guesttoo, I posted the same questions in another thread, but no one answered them. I wasn't sure if they got buried or something so I made a new thread in hopes of getting the answers.

Go pound sand, I haven't heard that one in a very long time -- thanks for the chuckle :snicker:

10-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Guesttoo, I posted the same questions in another thread, but no one answered them. I wasn't sure if they got buried or something so I made a new thread in hopes of getting the answers.

Go pound sand, I haven't heard that one in a very long time -- thanks for the chuckle :snicker:

I was serious about all the misinformation that is spewed on here. The facts and the truth would be a nice change. Forget about the pounding sand thing......

10-29-2009, 12:48 AM
PHCC replaces law enforcement program administrators

By RONNIE BLAIR | The Tampa Tribune

Pasco-Hernando Community has ousted the administrators of its law enforcement and corrections program after an investigation revealed a failure to follow proper policies and procedures, the college announced today.

"It is clear that there have been problems associated with the former administration of the law enforcement and corrections programs," college spokeswoman Lucy Miller said in a prepared statement.

The investigation determined that academy officials violated policies and procedures for hiring, firing, disciplining and evaluating employees and on enforcing the student code of conduct, the college reported.

More specific details were not available today.

The college also announced an interim team of administrators who will oversee the program until a new staff is hired.

Mary Crew, PHCC's dean of Workplace Development, will serve as interim director of the Criminal Justice Training Center, replacing Dan Griffith.

Jim Thigpin, associate dean at the Dade City campus, will be an interim coordinator, replacing Jim Lefevre.

Kyle Hughes, part-time coordinator of the evening program, also will serve as interim coordinator, replacing Greg Schnake.

The search for permanent law enforcement and corrections academy officials will begin immediately, the college announced.

The reorganization came on the heels of recommendations that were made at the conclusion of an extensive internal investigation into administrative and personnel issues at the academy, which is on the Dade City campus, the college reported.

Don't this bring back memories? I guess Russ and Rob can help them out seeing that they were falsley fired too! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-29-2009, 02:14 PM
In answer to your question, why dont you walk up to either of the people you are so interested in and ask that question? Have you ever went to the people you are so determined to defame, and asked any question that you might think important enough to post here? Try it...of course that takes balls or honesty.

Meanwhile is it neccessary to repost the article so many times? we read it the first time.
why dont we all identify ourselves and ask stupin questions under our own name?
oops... that would take balls.

Is this forum really meant to be for what it is now become. I would much rather read about fellow employees and their everyday pleasures and hardships.
Other depts and how they function.

10-29-2009, 02:33 PM
In answer to your question, why dont you walk up to either of the people you are so interested in and ask that question? Have you ever went to the people you are so determined to defame, and asked any question that you might think important enough to post here? Try it...of course that takes balls or honesty.

Meanwhile is it neccessary to repost the article so many times? we read it the first time.

Is this forum really meant to be for what it is now become. I would much rather read about fellow employees and their everyday pleasures and hardships.

The above courageous post written anonymously. You fckin hypocrite liar.

10-29-2009, 04:44 PM
wow.. did I strike a nerve? What didI lie about?oh maybe that you dont have the balls to do as the post suggests.you dont.

10-29-2009, 05:06 PM

GOTTHE ANSWER - I thought you or someone in your department would know the educational level for your chief and captain, that is why I posed the question here.

I do have to point out that some of the posters on this board have a tendency to throw out legal terminology that sounds good, but the posters don't know the true meaning of them or how difficult it is to prove the actual allegation i.e. defame, slander, libel, etc. I would suggest that you purchase the Black's Law Dictionary before you throw out anymore legal terms or perhaps consult with an attorney.

So, I will ask again, does anyone know the education level for your current chief and operations captain?

10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
smarter than you is the answer. Poor ole disgruntled ex employees.You werent so smart in either county so you think us country folks up here in pasco county are dumb enough to not
know who is stirring up trouble. If you need the info on anyone in the dept...go ask.
You think saying how smart you are, makes you smart. what degree do you hold? is it any of my business? no. do I care ?no . If I wanted to know, would I ask? most certainly.
you are another dumb ole city boy.

10-29-2009, 08:05 PM
smarter than you is the answer. Poor ole disgruntled ex employees.You werent so smart in either county so you think us country folks up here in pasco county are dumb enough to not
know who is stirring up trouble. If you need the info on anyone in the dept...go ask.
You think saying how smart you are, makes you smart. what degree do you hold? is it any of my business? no. do I care ?no . If I wanted to know, would I ask? most certainly.
you are another dumb ole city boy.

First, I am not a boy, second, I am not dumb. My degree is a Master's in Education from which I am retired. Third, I am not an ex employee, so that makes three strikes against you now.

10-29-2009, 08:11 PM
I am not playing ball, so the three strikes rule does not apply.

If you are not ex employee, current employee or have nor connection to our dept.Why are you here? Oh maybe you are little wifey.Maybe thats why there are no balls.

10-29-2009, 08:15 PM
I am not playing ball, so the three strikes rule does not apply.

If you are not ex employee, current employee or have nor connection to our dept.Why are you here? Oh maybe you are little wifey.Maybe thats why there are no balls.

Well, I thought you were playing ball since you were talking about having no balls :snicker:

I am a lifetime long resident of Zhills. That alone makes it appropriate for me to be here. I am tired of the drama at this department and wanted some information regarding the leadership in this department that is why I asked my question.

Is there anything else you want to know about me?

10-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Drama? The only drama is what you are trying to create.

No I do not need to know anything more about you.In fact I do not believe your
claims for one second.

You lurk on these boards posting anything you think will stir the stink.

If as you say you have no involvment with the dept, why dont you find another
hobby to fill your time?

We who put our lives in danger protecting you will do our jobs.

Of course being a disgruntled ex employee you will not be able to let it rest.

10-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Drama? The only drama is what you are trying to create.Refer to article that was posted about one of your officers about going back to a patrol deputy, I didn't create that drama. Or how about Barnes and Perrault, I didn't create that drama. Or your TACT team, I didn't create that drama. Do you want me to go on????

No I do not need to know anything more about you.In fact I do not believe your
claims for one second. It doesn't matter that you don't believe me, furthermore, I have nothing to hide or gain by lying.

You lurk on these boards posting anything you think will stir the stink.Actually, the department does a fine job of that by themselves.

If as you say you have no involvment with the dept, why dont you find another
hobby to fill your time? I don't have any involvement with the department other then it is my tax money being used at your department. I think I have a right to have a say so about my department if you are using my money.

We who put our lives in danger protecting you will do our jobs.For the few instances that it does require you to put your lives in danger is outweighed by the many nights or days of you sitting in your cruiser just driving around or sitting in a parking lot. You don't put your life on the line every day.

Of course being a disgruntled ex employee you will not be able to let it rest. Again, I am not an ex employee.

10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
You are so very self rightous. Have you ever tried to live on the money I make and still
be dedicated to this job? Not likely. Have you read or watched the news where cops get killed every day? Have you ever pulled a drunk over and have him pull a gun? Chased a drug dealer down an alley? Have you ever seen the dead body of a baby and just hope to meet
the killer face to face and not care what you do to him. Have you ever sent your wife or husband out the door every day not knowing if he or she will be alive tonight? Not in danger every day? You pompus ass. The very act of putting on my uniform makes me a target. When I am chasing the man who just raped you or your child I will think of you.
thats right I will say over and over no danger, no danger.. mister john q citizen says no danger today.
I come on this forum to vent to the guys and gals that I share this danger with, thats why its called LEO affairs.

10-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Here here, great post. It is called Leo Affairs but it seems to have turned into lets screw the men and women in the ZPD uniform. It's a good Department and we have some issues to work on....just like any other agency, I know I have been there. If the posters are that concerned with what's going on here, let them put in an application, get hired, go through training and then what they post on here might make more sense. If the general public is concerned with the quality of the staff here, have them send in qualified applicants, we are waiting for them. I work with a great bunch of men and women, none of them perfect.... there it is said, Happy? The so-called trash will work itself out...both the Officers and Admin that need to go. But until that time, the citizens are getting quality service and the majority of the staff come in, do their jobs the best they can and go home. Quit trying to paint the whole department because maybe you had a bad experience (either your fault or not.) Lets get back to talking about L.E.O. Issues. If you aren't a L.E.O., sit back and listen, maybe you will learn the real reason you are scared to do the job or don't want to. Either way, Z.P.D. is getting better and I'm sticking around and will be part of the solution, not part of the ongoing problems.

10-29-2009, 09:57 PM
The same crazy b*tch keeps coming on here and going whacko. She loves to insert red text into quoted posts in her replies. We all know it's you, sweetheart, so go find another marriage to barge into.

10-29-2009, 11:48 PM
The same crazy b*tch keeps coming on here and going whacko. She loves to insert red text into quoted posts in her replies. We all know it's you, sweetheart, so go find another marriage to barge into.

What the h&ll are you talking about?

10-29-2009, 11:55 PM
You are so very self rightous. Have you ever tried to live on the money I make and still
be dedicated to this job? Not likely. Have you read or watched the news where cops get killed every day? Have you ever pulled a drunk over and have him pull a gun? Chased a drug dealer down an alley? Have you ever seen the dead body of a baby and just hope to meet
the killer face to face and not care what you do to him. Have you ever sent your wife or husband out the door every day not knowing if he or she will be alive tonight? Not in danger every day? You pompus ass. The very act of putting on my uniform makes me a target. When I am chasing the man who just raped you or your child I will think of you.
thats right I will say over and over no danger, no danger.. mister john q citizen says no danger today.
I come on this forum to vent to the guys and gals that I share this danger with, thats why its called LEO affairs.

Okay, first of all, you knew what you signed up for when you became a cop. You should have already known that this was a low paying field and that you would put your life on the line sometimes.

Just to let you know, my husband is in the military and is put into danget every fre*kin day while he is serving our country in another country might as well be another world. He is seeing things that you can only imagine over there and has had a few of his buddies killed during combat. Have you ever watched a friend of yours die in front of your eyes??? Or smelled the smell of rotting flesh and the stintch that surrounds it. He knew this going into this particular field in the military but you don't see him going oh look at me, I put my life on the line blah, blah, blah. He doesn't come home for months at a time, but you my friend get to go home after every shift -- so lets stop with this crap. You signed up for it, no one forced you into that uniform stop looking for people to bow down to you because you wear that uniform.

10-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Here here, great post. It is called Leo Affairs but it seems to have turned into lets screw the men and women in the ZPD uniform. It's a good Department and we have some issues to work on....just like any other agency, I know I have been there. If the posters are that concerned with what's going on here, let them put in an application, get hired, go through training and then what they post on here might make more sense. If the general public is concerned with the quality of the staff here, have them send in qualified applicants, we are waiting for them. I work with a great bunch of men and women, none of them perfect.... there it is said, Happy? The so-called trash will work itself out...both the Officers and Admin that need to go. But until that time, the citizens are getting quality service and the majority of the staff come in, do their jobs the best they can and go home. Quit trying to paint the whole department because maybe you had a bad experience (either your fault or not.) Lets get back to talking about L.E.O. Issues. If you aren't a L.E.O., sit back and listen, maybe you will learn the real reason you are scared to do the job or don't want to. Either way, Z.P.D. is getting better and I'm sticking around and will be part of the solution, not part of the ongoing problems.

Scared to do your job, how about when I was teaching you come into my classroom and see what I had to put up with -- then you would be scared.

10-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Disband the PD and let the Sheriff take over. Next city hall meeting anyone? You will get much better service without the drama for a better price.

10-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Disband the PD and let the Sheriff take over. Next city hall meeting anyone? You will get much better service without the drama for a better price.

The problem with this board and some of the posters is that they try to deflect the problems that are in this department by tearing and picking on posters-- it's easier for them to do this then to deal with the actual issues at hand -- sign of immaturity

10-30-2009, 12:08 AM

One more thing, ever try living on military pay? I can guarantee it makes your cop salary look like millions. Or try living in military housing, where there are holes in the floor or here you go, in Macdill it floods up to their damn doors of their houses.

Don't you remember the conditions of the Walter Reed Hospital not too long ago and what our men and women who have been injured had to put up with there -- spare me with your crap, go enjoy your air conditioned cruiser while my husband sleeps in a whole he dug holding his M60 while you enjoy your little glock

10-30-2009, 12:49 AM
[quote="still got the answer":pxfnok7a]You are so very self rightous. Have you ever tried to live on the money I make and still

One more thing, ever try living on military pay? I can guarantee it makes your cop salary look like millions. Or try living in military housing, where there are holes in the floor or here you go, in Macdill it floods up to their darn doors of their houses.

Don't you remember the conditions of the Walter Reed Hospital not too long ago and what our men and women who have been injured had to put up with there -- spare me with your crap, go enjoy your air conditioned cruiser while my husband sleeps in a whole he dug holding his M60 while you enjoy your little glock[/quote:pxfnok7a]

Did he not sign the dotted line and enlist? Did he not know what he was getting into? Why didn't he become a cop and drive around in an air conditioned vehicle? Instead of posting crap about how bad he has it, why not look at the big picture and say, my husband is fighting the battle over seas and the police officers are fighting the battle here! I bet he has some military personnel over there that he don't like or has done wrong. Take a step back and remember WE are both doing the same job but in different places.

10-30-2009, 01:20 AM
You both are doing basically the same job as he is a cop in the military. He did sign on a dotted line, but he has NEVER once said to anyone hey look at me and my uniform and asked for anyone to treat him any different then anyone else.

I bet you are shell shocked, didn't expect that did you? He is over there defending our country so you can defend Zephyrhills -- now do it with some dignity. Stop with soap opera in your department. Stop with all this nonsense.

It really disgusts me to hear about people like Barnes, Perrault, McKnight and your TACT Team, that they had/have all this time to play games will they are on duty. That bad cops are shifted to the TACT Team. Do you know what happens to military personnel who do something bad? It's calleed Leavenworth -- not a place you would want to visit and here in your department, you get nothing but a slap on the wrist.

My husband on top of having to follow all the rules you have to follow also has to follow the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice).

My husband loves his job and his country and every day that he is over there is a day that he might not wake up in the morning to see the sun rise again. He wouldn't trade it for anything either, but again, he asks for nothing more in return then anyone else.

How do you think I knew about the DD214 form when it came to one of your captains and the posts on this board about stating he may have gone awall? When your spouse is in the military, it isn't a job, it's a way of life. One that people don't fully understand unless you experienced it yourself. Like I said earlier, you go home after each shift, I haven't seen my husband in almost a year, I can't pick up the phone and call him whenever I want to or ask him not to be on "duty" one day and call in sick -- there is no sick time in the military. But I know that the military is part of his identity and who he is.

Enjoy what you have, but do your job with dignity and by some of the crap that goes around in your department, a large majority of your officers are not doing their job with dignity and that pisses me off royally for many reasons, but the main one is there are men and woman in far away lands risking their lives everyday, getting killed everyday, not getting a chance to come home to their families or kiss their husband or wives on holidays or anniversaries or see their children grow up so you can go to your job and go home after every shift Lord willingly.

10-30-2009, 01:50 AM
You both are doing basically the same job as he is a cop in the military. He did sign on a dotted line, but he has NEVER once said to anyone hey look at me and my uniform and asked for anyone to treat him any different then anyone else.

I bet you are shell shocked, didn't expect that did you? He is over there defending our country so you can defend Zephyrhills -- now do it with some dignity. Stop with soap opera in your department. Stop with all this nonsense.

It really disgusts me to hear about people like Barnes, Perrault, McKnight and your TACT Team, that they had/have all this time to play games will they are on duty. That bad cops are shifted to the TACT Team. Do you know what happens to military personnel who do something bad? It's calleed Leavenworth -- not a place you would want to visit and here in your department, you get nothing but a slap on the wrist.

My husband on top of having to follow all the rules you have to follow also has to follow the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice).

My husband loves his job and his country and every day that he is over there is a day that he might not wake up in the morning to see the sun rise again. He wouldn't trade it for anything either, but again, he asks for nothing more in return then anyone else.

How do you think I knew about the DD214 form when it came to one of your captains and the posts on this board about stating he may have gone awall? When your spouse is in the military, it isn't a job, it's a way of life. One that people don't fully understand unless you experienced it yourself. Like I said earlier, you go home after each shift, I haven't seen my husband in almost a year, I can't pick up the phone and call him whenever I want to or ask him not to be on "duty" one day and call in sick -- there is no sick time in the military. But I know that the military is part of his identity and who he is.

Enjoy what you have, but do your job with dignity and by some of the crap that goes around in your department, a large majority of your officers are not doing their job with dignity and that pisses me off royally for many reasons, but the main one is there are men and woman in far away lands risking their lives everyday, getting killed everyday, not getting a chance to come home to their families or kiss their husband or wives on holidays or anniversaries or see their children grow up so you can go to your job and go home after every shift Lord willingly.

I appreciate the kindness in your tone and understanding. Not all at ZPD are what you're describing. The majority are caring individuals that appreciate their job and citizens. Please understand, what you read here is half true or not true at all. Go down and visit with them before reaching any conclusions, I bet you'll change your mind. And lastly, when your husband returns, have him apply for a job here at ZPD and I'll be his partner! Thanks.

10-30-2009, 12:49 PM
you are dead wrong.... never one time did I complain about the dangers in my job. I took exception to your statement that every day is not dangerous.I am proud of my job, I am proud of my brother and sister officers. I am proud of ZPD.
By the way.. you just changed your story. Didnt you say you were retired ? But your husband is still in combat? You are still the same ole disgruntled ex-employee. And you begin to sound like an unhappy ole harpy[that means *****]

10-30-2009, 01:18 PM
you are dead wrong.... never one time did I complain about the dangers in my job. I took exception to your statement that every day is not dangerous.I am proud of my job, I am proud of my brother and sister officers. I am proud of ZPD.
By the way.. you just changed your story. Didnt you say you were retired ? But your husband is still in combat? You are still the same ole disgruntled ex-employee. And you begin to sound like an unhappy ole harpy[that means *****]

Yes, I am retired and yes my husband is still in combat. You know you can marry someone who is younger then you. He has a couple years before he can retire from the military.

10-30-2009, 01:20 PM
[quote="My understanding":23ddfi02]You both are doing basically the same job as he is a cop in the military. He did sign on a dotted line, but he has NEVER once said to anyone hey look at me and my uniform and asked for anyone to treat him any different then anyone else.

I appreciate the kindness in your tone and understanding. Not all at ZPD are what you're describing. The majority are caring individuals that appreciate their job and citizens. Please understand, what you read here is half true or not true at all. Go down and visit with them before reaching any conclusions, I bet you'll change your mind. And lastly, when your husband returns, have him apply for a job here at ZPD and I'll be his partner! Thanks.[/quote:23ddfi02]

Thank you Shell Shocked, but my husband has a couple years left before he can retire and I think he will hand in his M60, M16, 203 and 9mm all for a fishing rod on a lake somewhere. :D

10-30-2009, 01:58 PM

One last thing, how dare you call me a derogatory name? Can you not hold a discussion without resorting to name calling?

Someone in ZPD is reading these posts since some of them were deleted, you being an officer of theirs shows what disrespect you have for your department to call one of your citizens a derogatory name.

10-30-2009, 03:20 PM
I dare the same way you constantly slam ZPD, ask questions meant to stir up controversey,
and then act all offended. You have NO credibility at all. The bogus story of hubby in military, your throwing out the military terminology like you are someone important.
If you are ZPD officer,state your gripe. Do not use inneuendos simply to cause trouble.
If you are a citizen of zhills. come to the town meetings and address the proper people.
You make no friends on this board with your posts.
I stand behind my statement..disgruntled ole harpy=*****

10-30-2009, 03:38 PM
I dare the same way you constantly slam ZPD, ask questions meant to stir up controversey,
and then act all offended. You have NO credibility at all. The bogus story of hubby in military, your throwing out the military terminology like you are someone important.
If you are ZPD officer,state your gripe. Do not use inneuendos simply to cause trouble.
If you are a citizen of zhills. come to the town meetings and address the proper people.
You make no friends on this board with your posts.
I stand behind my statement..disgruntled ole harpy=*****

My husband is an Officer in the United States Air Force. He is in charge of a unit that consits of about 50-60 men and women and is part of Security Forces which is basically a cop in the civilian world. He went into the Air Force as an enlisted personnel but finished his education and went to Officer Training School and became an Officer.

I know the terminalogy because I live it daily. Of course, you wouldn't understand it if you have no military experience. I am extremely involved with the spouse support groups for deployed personnel that are offered at Macdill. Just because I'm retired doesn't mean I sit around and eat bons bons all day. I am very active in the military life and the family members of my husband's unit.

I am NOT, have never been, don't want to be an ZPD Officer. I am extremely tired of all the crap that goes around at this department. Why don't you stop picking on me and try to fix your department? There is a lot of room for improvement.

As far as addressing the appropriate people, I have spoken with Steve Spina about these items already, but there is something shady going on with the upper admin at ZPD and Steve and that's all I will say regarding this.

Also, I am not trying to make friends with anyone on this board. I just want you as an officer of ZPD to do your job and do it with dignity and stop with all the grade school games going on at this department. This department seems to be more concerned with who's screwing who then it does with the community.

If you are an Officer at ZPD, you are a disgrace to once again call a citizen of your community a derogatory name.

10-30-2009, 03:45 PM
with your busy life how do you find the time to know so much about a dept that you say you have no connection to?
You are not what you claim to be.There are too many holes in your stories.
You are so offended by being addressed as disgruntled ole harpy{meaning *****} How do think the people you attack on this and many other boards feel. You just made derogatory statements about Steve Spina.Is that what you call concern for your city.
I still stand behind my description of you.

10-30-2009, 03:51 PM
with your busy life how do you find the time to know so much about a dept that you say you have no connection to?
You are not what you claim to be.There are too many holes in your stories.
You are so offended by being addressed as disgruntled ole harpy{meaning *****} How do think the people you attack on this and many other boards feel. You just made derogatory statements about Steve Spina.Is that what you call concern for your city.
I still stand behind my description of you.

I have a connection to the department because I live in Zhills. As a resident of this community that is my connection.

What holes are you talking about? Why would I claim to be anyone else? What benefit would that serve me?

I did not call Steve a name, I said that I have spoken to him about my concerns and there is something going on that is shady between the upper admin and him. That is all I said.

I just find it amusing that you want to tear me apart rather then face the issues going on in your department. I guess it's easier for you to do this.

10-30-2009, 03:53 PM
[quote="still got the answer"]with your busy life how do you find the time to know so much about a dept that you say you have no connection to? I'm retired and not dead and can handle more then one task at a time -- that is how I handle everything -- ask any military spouse and they'll tell you we are the masters at multi tasking.

10-30-2009, 03:59 PM
you call what you do multi tasking? I call it gossip mongering.
When you o so slyly suggest there is something shady going on between Steve Spina and the dept. that is indeed slinging mud. If you have a basis for this claim, take it to the proper people[comissioners] not a public forum.If you are digging for dirt.. you are pitiful.

disgruntled ole harpy..still equals *****

10-30-2009, 04:38 PM
you call what you do multi tasking? I call it gossip mongering.
When you o so slyly suggest there is something shady going on between Steve Spina and the dept. that is indeed slinging mud. If you have a basis for this claim, take it to the proper people[comissioners] not a public forum.If you are digging for dirt.. you are pitiful.

disgruntled ole harpy..still equals *****

I don't really care what you call it. You still haven't given any suggestions on how to fix your department yet. I think I've asked you now three times for some, but you prefer to just pick on me.

Give it time my friend, changes are on their way. Nothing stays the same forever :wink:

I do have a question for you, are you part of the upper admin at ZPD? Is that why you are so hostile?

You know what, call me what you want, I really don't care, even though it really is misconduct by a police officer to call one of their citizens a name, but I just have to remember where and who it's coming from :lol:

Don't bother answering my questions, you probably wouldn't be truthful about them anyway. :devil:

10-30-2009, 05:04 PM
I could tell you I am the mayor, would it stop you? I could tell you anything and it would not stop you from stirring the stink.You are who you are and I am me.
To put your mind at rest no. I am not part of the upper crust neither am I an unhappy employee. I have no axe to grind with you. I am on my own time ,my own machine voicing my own displeasure at you. I do not care if you take offense at my calling you out nor do i care if you find my choice of words directed at you upset up.
You see I am happy with my dept. I am happy with my station in life. I am happy with my administration. I am happy with my city.I am happy to have a job to go to every day. Have you read the unemployment stats lately?
Do I find your post offensive? Yes, you said we were not in danger every day. Yet you were quick to defend your military man.You make veiled remarks intended only to create unrest.
My city is special to me.I am a citizen also of the place I make my living.
To coin a phrase..when you running down my country.. you walking on the fighting side of me...

10-30-2009, 05:18 PM
I could tell you I am the mayor, would it stop you? I could tell you anything and it would not stop you from stirring the stink.You are who you are and I am me. You are very correct in this statement.
To put your mind at rest no. I am not part of the upper crust neither am I an unhappy employee. I have no axe to grind with you. I am on my own time ,my own machine voicing my own displeasure at you.Wonderful I do not care if you take offense at my calling you out nor do i care if you find my choice of words directed at you upset up. Great
You see I am happy with my dept. I am happy with my station in life. I am happy with my administration. I am happy with my city.I am happy to have a job to go to every day. Have you read the unemployment stats lately?Yes I have, I am so happy you are happy
Do I find your post offensive? Yes, you said we were not in danger every day. You are not in danger everyday. [color=#FF0040Yet you were quick to defend your military man.[color=#FF0040]Yes I am, he is in another country with people that you don't know what they are capable of, you are in Zephryhills.You make veiled remarks intended only to create unrest. The unrest is already there, I just brought it to the surface, I did not cause the unrest.
My city is special to me.I am a citizen also of the place I make my living.Wonderful again for you
To coin a phrase..when you running down my country.I'm not running down your country, my husband serves our country. What I am saying is compartively, what my husband experiences is much more dangerous then what you do normally. I never said your job wasn't important, but it is not dangerous every second. When you get out of your cruiser do you have to make sure that you don't step on something that might explode? Or when a car passes you do you have to worry that there is an explosive devise in there? Do you sleep with your glock ever night like my husband has to sleep with his M60? Do you sleep in a bed everynight where my husband normally doesn't even have a cot to sleep on? There is a big difference between what you experience then what my husband experiences. No my husband doesn't write tickets or handle traffic or handle routine animal control calls like you do, but he is in more danger then you normally are on a daily basis and you denying that just shows that you don't know the reality of what our men and women go through in foreign countries especially countries that house people that want to harm Americans.. you walking on the fighting side of me...

Again, I never said that your job wasn't important, but you are not in danger every second that you are working. You handle a lot of mundane tasks. I will agree that there is an occassion that you sometimes are in danger for your life, but it's not the norm my friend.

10-30-2009, 07:11 PM
wow.. you sure do go off subject quickly.I did not in any way compare my job to your hubbys job.
I have consistantly talked about your badmouthing ZPD, attempting to create havoc among
the dept. Your constantly degrading the administration and alluding to shady dealings. When you use a persons name when accusing them of shady dealings you can only expect to be taken to task on it.
You seem to have a bit of a complex about hubbys job. Are you insecure in your marriage?
Do you wonder if he still cares for you if in fact he is away from home, do you think perhaps the age diff. is beginning to have an effect on his feelings?
Do you perhaps have a deep rooted desire to have a fling with the very people in uniform you are now trashing? Do you have a problem with authority? If any of the above is your problem then just spit it right out and let us all help you over this horrible time in your life.Are you perhaps facing mid life crisis? sometimes you might use hormone therapy to get you thru the rough times.My dear sainted mother suffered with some real bad times like that. Of course she didnt hold that big degree that you lay claim to.Say hows that working for you? that degree keeping you warm at night? Keeping your puppies all toasty?
we are here for you gal.

10-30-2009, 07:36 PM
wow.. you sure do go off subject quickly.I did not in any way compare my job to your hubbys job.
I have consistantly talked about your badmouthing ZPD, attempting to create havoc among
the dept. Your constantly degrading the administration and alluding to shady dealings. When you use a persons name when accusing them of shady dealings you can only expect to be taken to task on it.
You seem to have a bit of a complex about hubbys job. Are you insecure in your marriage?
Do you wonder if he still cares for you if in fact he is away from home, do you think perhaps the age diff. is beginning to have an effect on his feelings?
Do you perhaps have a deep rooted desire to have a fling with the very people in uniform you are now trashing? Do you have a problem with authority? If any of the above is your problem then just spit it right out and let us all help you over this horrible time in your life.Are you perhaps facing mid life crisis? sometimes you might use hormone therapy to get you thru the rough times.My dear sainted mother suffered with some real bad times like that. Of course she didnt hold that big degree that you lay claim to.Say hows that working for you? that degree keeping you warm at night? Keeping your puppies all toasty?
we are here for you gal.

still got the answer -- You're just trying to rattle my cage now. You just love to argue/disagree.

My marriage is perfectly fine, but thanks for your concern.

Also, there isn't a huge age difference about four years just so you know.

There is not one officer at your department that I would ever have a "fling" with, I've seen what you all look like, not interested at all.

No, I don't have a problem with authority, I do have a problem with people who are on a powertrips.

I can assure you I am NOT having a midlife crisis either nor do I need hormone therapy even though I am so sorry to hear about your mother :snicker:

My degree is working just fine. It afforded me to take early retirment and to live very comfortable.

Thanks for all your concern as I know it was heartfelt by you :roll:

10-30-2009, 07:51 PM
now you do know that denial is the first indication of a bigger problen than at first suspected. Please dont continue your destuctive self abuse any longer. I beg you to get the help you need. Is there some neighbor, perhaps a pastor that can help you. If you want to talk just as friends I will listen. I have been told I am a good listener. I can ferret out all of the untruths and falsehoods to perhaps help you become the man you want to be[or woman]
rattle you? no dear you only rattle things in cages. I am your friendly little neighborhood
do gooder wanting to hold your hand and tell you ZPD will survive. with or without either of our being concerned.
gee, we have had some interesting conversations today. I hope I have helped you in some small way. Perhaps just by showing you that I care I have helped. We cant all be disgruntled one minit and rattled the next now can we?

10-30-2009, 07:59 PM
now you do know that denial is the first indication of a bigger problen than at first suspected. Please dont continue your destuctive self abuse any longer. I beg you to get the help you need. Is there some neighbor, perhaps a pastor that can help you. If you want to talk just as friends I will listen. I have been told I am a good listener. I can ferret out all of the untruths and falsehoods to perhaps help you become the man you want to be[or woman]
rattle you? no dear you only rattle things in cages. I am your friendly little neighborhood
do gooder wanting to hold your hand and tell you ZPD will survive. with or without either of our being concerned.
gee, we have had some interesting conversations today. I hope I have helped you in some small way. Perhaps just by showing you that I care I have helped. We cant all be disgruntled one minit and rattled the next now can we?

still got the answer - you're a smart a$$ and you know it, so don't even try acting all offended by it. :wink:

I assure you that I am not self destructing. I'm doing fine and getting ready to go out for the evening with a few of my friends -- I know you're shocked, I have friends. :devil:

There is no one that I need to talk to, but like I stated on another thread to you, if I have a barking dog in my neighborhood, I'll be sure to call you, but please don't go risking your life on this call.

Don't you have to go to work or something?

10-30-2009, 08:17 PM
you really break down when the truth hits home. Now its ok to call me names too. ok wheres your argument about calling you a name?you called me one, I only had the nerve to spell it out..*****[there i did it again]
yes I read your little message on another post,are you running away?and your little smiley faces and red dancing guy.. so clever and worthy of that big ole degree.
So do you also have a drinking problem? I really would like to help you. I always can be counted on to understand lifes little troubles. When you are in any type of law enforcement ones learns how to listen to a citizen when they are in distress.
Please talk to someone even if its not your pastor.Its never too late to ask for help.
as my sainted mother use to say, god helps those who helps themselves. i understand that to say .. if your ass is in the ditch, get off yours and pull it out.

10-30-2009, 08:37 PM
you really break down when the truth hits home. Now its ok to call me names too. ok wheres your argument about calling you a name?you called me one, I only had the nerve to spell it out..*****[there i did it again]
yes I read your little message on another post,are you running away?and your little smiley faces and red dancing guy.. so clever and worthy of that big ole degree.
So do you also have a drinking problem? I really would like to help you. I always can be counted on to understand lifes little troubles. When you are in any type of law enforcement ones learns how to listen to a citizen when they are in distress.
Please talk to someone even if its not your pastor.Its never too late to ask for help.
as my sainted mother use to say, god helps those who helps themselves. i understand that to say .. if your ass is in the ditch, get off yours and pull it out.

I called you a smarta$$ because you know you are one by your posts. I am not a b&tch therefore, I'm offended by that term. Smarta$$ you are probably proud of, right?

No, I don't have a drinking problem nor am I distressed, but again, thanks for your concern.

You sure did have a very close relationship with your mother. You know they have done studies about boys who cant let go of their mothers, I could refer you to them if you like. You might have a deep issue with not being able to let go of people or things because of your inability to let go of your mother even if she was a saint. I can refer you to someone who would be able to help you with this matter and the PD would never have to know - it'll be our little secret, just between the two of us :snicker: :snicker:

10-30-2009, 08:46 PM
now you know I cant enter into a secret alliance with you. To suggest that is very unethical.
Yes, my mother was a sainted woman, she died many years ago so I probably do remember her as more sainted than she really was.Now to suggest that our relationship was tainted
just shows your level of morality.Is that how your military man thinks too. I would hate to think he would not treat the woman and children he is sworn to protect with full respect because some level of disdain for mothers has rubbed off of you. Thats just sad and sick for you to think about a mother that way. wow.. you just get sicker and sicker.I am really worried about you now. before I was just a little worried.

10-30-2009, 08:48 PM
now you know I cant enter into a secret alliance with you. To suggest that is very unethical.
Yes, my mother was a sainted woman, she died many years ago so I probably do remember her as more sainted than she really was.Now to suggest that our relationship was tainted
just shows your level of morality.Is that how your military man thinks too. I would hate to think he would not treat the woman and children he is sworn to protect with full respect because some level of disdain for mothers has rubbed off of you. Thats just sad and sick for you to think about a mother that way. wow.. you just get sicker and sicker.I am really worried about you now. before I was just a little worried.

So it's true, you can dish it out, but you can't take it, can you?? :snicker:

Thanks for proving my point :devil:

10-30-2009, 09:04 PM
o my did you think you got my goat? na its still alive and kicking. just the prankster coming out in me. my mother is dead but she would enjoy locking horns with the like of you.
she did have some witty sayings, most of them hit home. a couple plowed right over your ass. guess the bit about ole hubby got you right in the seat. you must remember when you start out to create mischef as you do daily, you must expect someone to yank your chain. now go enjoy your evening with your friends and behave yourself.

10-30-2009, 09:06 PM
o my did you think you got my goat? na its still alive and kicking. just the prankster coming out in me. my mother is dead but she would enjoy locking horns with the like of you.
she did have some witty sayings, most of them hit home. a couple plowed right over your ass. guess the bit about ole hubby got you right in the seat. you must remember when you start out to create mischef as you do daily, you must expect someone to yank your chain. now go enjoy your evening with your friends and behave yourself.

I was thinking of offering you to join us, but I figure you wouldn't be able to keep up :snicker:

10-30-2009, 09:10 PM
no thank you mam.. mama also said if you lie down with dogs you get fleas

10-30-2009, 09:16 PM
no thank you mam.. mama also said if you lie down with dogs you get fleas

I don't think your mamma realized that you already have fleas :snicker:

10-30-2009, 09:18 PM
well mam, she washed me good. No fleas on these guys. Thats why I am real careful.

10-30-2009, 09:22 PM
well mam, she washed me good. No fleas on these guys. Thats why I am real careful.

Who are you? Are you really an officer in ZPD?

10-30-2009, 09:31 PM
now I have told you all day who I am.

10-31-2009, 07:39 AM
now I have told you all day who I am.

No, you haven't....

10-31-2009, 01:04 PM
ME... I am the voice of every man or woman on the ZPD that you try so hard to pull down.

ME.... I am the voice that you cannot silence

ME.... I am the Zephyrhills citizen that assume feels the same way you do.

ME... I am a simple man, making a good living doing what I love to do and that is to

protect your ungrateful behind.

ME.... I am just a normal person who still loves God,country and yes I respect my mothers memory. I am what I want to be .....ME

10-31-2009, 01:13 PM
For "Still got the answers" Becareful arguing with idiots...people might not know the difference.

I know you are probably just entertaining yourself but it makes the Dept. like idiots when you respond to this poster.

10-31-2009, 02:00 PM
you are right about the arguing with idiots.. I recognize one when I read the first post.

But like I said in an earlier post..Im just yanking a chain..

10-31-2009, 02:30 PM
For "Still got the answers" Becareful arguing with idiots...people might not know the difference.

I know you are probably just entertaining yourself but it makes the Dept. like idiots when you respond to this poster.

Nice, calling me an idiot now, anymore names you want to throw out there also?

10-31-2009, 02:32 PM
ME... I am the voice of every man or woman on the ZPD that you try so hard to pull down.

ME.... I am the voice that you cannot silence

ME.... I am the Zephyrhills citizen that assume feels the same way you do.

ME... I am a simple man, making a good living doing what I love to do and that is to

protect your ungrateful behind.

ME.... I am just a normal person who still loves God,country and yes I respect my mothers memory. I am what I want to be .....ME

Good to know, but there is still more work to do in the department so why don't you throw out some suggestions on how to make it better. I know you have some :devil:

10-31-2009, 02:40 PM
you are right about the arguing with idiots.. I recognize one when I read the first post.

But like I said in an earlier post..Im just yanking a chain..

Which is the same as rattling someone's cage which I recognized awhile ago with you.

I know you're full of BS and that's alright that's why I said you're a riot sometimes in my other post, but in all seriousness, the police department is going no where. Would I like for the sheriff's department to take over Zhills, yes, but that isn't going to happen if not for one simple reason that the Sheriff's department can't afford to at this time.

So, you have to work with the parameters that you are given. So with saying that, is there a lot of room for improvement at this department? Hell yes. It's been a year now that the "new" administration has taken over, somethings things have changed, but a lot has remained the same. Could more have been done in a year? Yes, put power has a tendiency to go to people's heads and affect judgment.

So, I know it's been fun picking on me and calling me names and Still got the answers, I've enjoyed yanking your chain too to get a rise out of you, but let's get back to main focus of this post which is ways to "improve" your department.