PDA

View Full Version : Rustygate

10-28-2009, 03:48 PM
PHCC replaces law enforcement program administrators
By RONNIE BLAIR | The Tampa Tribune

Pasco-Hernando Community has ousted the administrators of its law enforcement and corrections program after an investigation revealed a failure to follow proper policies and procedures, the college announced today.

"It is clear that there have been problems associated with the former administration of the law enforcement and corrections programs," college spokeswoman Lucy Miller said in a prepared statement.

The investigation determined that academy officials violated policies and procedures for hiring, firing, disciplining and evaluating employees and on enforcing the student code of conduct, the college reported.

More specific details were not available today.

The college also announced an interim team of administrators who will oversee the program until a new staff is hired.

Mary Crew, PHCC's dean of Workplace Development, will serve as interim director of the Criminal Justice Training Center, replacing Dan Griffith.

Jim Thigpin, associate dean at the Dade City campus, will be an interim coordinator, replacing Jim Lefevre.

Kyle Hughes, part-time coordinator of the evening program, also will serve as interim coordinator, replacing Greg Schnake.

The search for permanent law enforcement and corrections academy officials will begin immediately, the college announced.

The reorganization came on the heels of recommendations that were made at the conclusion of an extensive internal investigation into administrative and personnel issues at the academy, which is on the Dade City campus, the college reported.

10-28-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm back after further investigation. Is anyone going to welcome me ???

:shock:

10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
What is with all the corruption in this area? Are people who live here this corrupted or something?

10-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Oh yes.....it is alive and well here

10-28-2009, 04:45 PM
come on mr b you can do better than that. write us another novel with your wit and humor.

10-28-2009, 04:46 PM
clem, do to the other post and you will see I am not Barnes if you were referring to me. I do know who you are though ---

10-29-2009, 12:52 AM

Pasco-Hernando Community has ousted the administrators of its law enforcement and corrections program after an investigation revealed a failure to follow proper policies and procedures, the college announced today.

"It is clear that there have been problems associated with the former administration of the law enforcement and corrections programs," college spokeswoman Lucy Miller said in a prepared statement.

The investigation determined that academy officials violated policies and procedures for hiring, firing, disciplining and evaluating employees and on enforcing the student code of conduct, the college reported.

The college also announced an interim team of administrators who will oversee the program until a new staff is hired.

Mary Crew, PHCC's dean of Workplace Development, will serve as interim director of the Criminal Justice Training Center, replacing Dan Griffith.

Jim Thigpin, associate dean at the Dade City campus, will be an interim coordinator, replacing Jim Lefevre.

Kyle Hughes, part-time coordinator of the evening program, also will serve as interim coordinator, replacing Greg Schnake.

The search for permanent law enforcement and corrections academy officials will begin immediately, the college announced.

The reorganization came on the heels of recommendations that were made at the conclusion of an extensive internal investigation into administrative and personnel issues at the academy, which is on the Dade City campus, the college reported.

Don't this bring back memories? I guess Russ and Rob can help them out seeing that they were falsley fired too!

10-29-2009, 01:45 AM
What is everyone's infatuation with your old Chief Barnes? I practically have to post a picture of myself for some of the posters to believe I am not Barnes or Janice (again whomever that is).

Barnes should have never been hired, I've already stated this, but why is everyone still talking about him? -- he's gone, in the past, it's time to move on. It seems like some of the posters are more interested in talking about him then they are about finding some solutions about fixing your current department and administration. Why is this?

10-29-2009, 01:56 AM
Did you really think our current admin could correct a mess that was created in 6 years in 1 year? Find a different forum to post on. we're tired of your stupid questions that you know the answers to. Shit stirrer

10-29-2009, 01:58 AM
Do I think they could correct the entire mess, no, but I sure as h$ll thought they would be a lot further then they are now.

A year is a long time and so far they have demonstrated that they are good at hiding things and making things appear (key word) alright when things aren't.

If you don't like my posts and questions, it's simple, don't read them or respond to them :devil:

10-29-2009, 02:01 AM

Don't this bring back memories? I guess Russ and Rob can help them out seeing that they were falsley fired too!

10-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Guest, I take it, you are a little bit of both, annoying and dumb.

10-29-2009, 02:04 AM

10-29-2009, 02:05 AM
Guest, you are real good at copying and pasting, I'll give you that :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

10-29-2009, 02:06 AM

10-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Rob is to busy picking up girls at the high school!

10-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Rob is to busy picking up girls at the high school!

He's not the PDs problem anymore, who cares what he does. You should be more concerned about what is going on in your department then Perrault.

10-30-2009, 07:15 PM
there you are ...understanding...you skipped out on our offer of help?

10-30-2009, 07:38 PM
there you are ...understanding...you skipped out on our offer of help?

Thanks still go the answer, but I sure don't need any of your help -- I take that back, if I have a dog barking in my neighborhood, I'll give you a call, now I don't expect you to risk your life for this :snicker: :snicker:

10-30-2009, 07:55 PM
you have dogs barking in your neighborhood? now I really hate that. That might explain how you are able to spend so much time stirring up trouble. You dont get to sleep at night. Maybe you can try tylenol PM?Show them dogs your big ole degree and see if they arent impressed. you go girl?

10-30-2009, 08:01 PM
you have dogs barking in your neighborhood? now I really hate that. That might explain how you are able to spend so much time stirring up trouble. You dont get to sleep at night. Maybe you can try tylenol PM?Show them dogs your big ole degree and see if they arent impressed. you go girl?

It's called job security for you at the department to take care of these life risking calls that you take. I sure wouldn't want you to be without a job or anything -- remember that unemployment rate we talked about earlier?

10-30-2009, 08:06 PM
well sure I will go on any call I am assigned. Even if that dog is a big ole mean thing chasing some booger man that just robbed your neighbor, maybe caused all sorts of mayhem. I will do it. What ever a citizen needs I will go.pleeze pleeze pleeze dont go putting me on unemployment. I might get to sit around and sip margarettis with people wlike you. while I draw a check for almost as much as I make by not being in danger every night. wow....

10-30-2009, 08:11 PM
well sure I will go on any call I am assigned. Even if that dog is a big ole mean thing chasing some booger man that just robbed your neighbor, maybe caused all sorts of mayhem. I will do it. What ever a citizen needs I will go.pleeze pleeze pleeze dont go putting me on unemployment. I might get to sit around and sip margarettis with people wlike you. while I draw a check for almost as much as I make by not being in danger every night. wow....

I'm retired and not on unemployment by the way.

You know I got to thinking, the dog barking call maybe something too big for you to handle. I'll tell you what, if I lock my keys in the car, I'll call you. I know it's a risky call for you to take, but I really think you can handle it and therefore, I wouldn't have to worry about you putting your life on the line for me. Who needs AAA when we got ZPD. :snicker: :snicker:

10-30-2009, 08:25 PM
sorry darling, we are not allowed to open your car after you very stupidly leave them inside. You see, we do the kind act, save you about eighty-five dollars for a service call, maybe scratch your big ole truck while doing you a favor and you sue the city big time.
no i will pass on that dangerous call. But thanks for thinking og my safety.

10-30-2009, 08:30 PM
sorry darling, we are not allowed to open your car after you very stupidly leave them inside. You see, we do the kind act, save you about eighty-five dollars for a service call, maybe scratch your big ole truck while doing you a favor and you sue the city big time.
no i will pass on that dangerous call. But thanks for thinking og my safety.

WHAT???? When did that change? What happened to that nifty little waiver that you made people sign before you did that courageous/life threatening act?

Well in that case, what's the point of having ZPD?

10-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh missy missy, now how ever did you know about any lil ole waive that we use to use.Have you been sleeping with the enemy? Did that very upset former employee put them
words in your mouth. You bad girl you.Letting me think you was someone that you arent, o wait a minit i never thought you were someone you were not. Gee you just know all the little ins and outs of police work dont you? Now what does that tell us?

10-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Oh missy missy, now how ever did you know about any lil ole waive that we use to use.Have you been sleeping with the enemy? Did that very upset former employee put them
words in your mouth. You bad girl you.Letting me think you was someone that you arent, o wait a minit i never thought you were someone you were not. Gee you just know all the little ins and outs of police work dont you? Now what does that tell us?

Now, you didn't have to go making up a story about how I knew about your nifty waiver, all you had to do was ask. But since you went through all the trouble of making up your little story, I'll go ahead and tell you how I knew about your little waiver.

I was at Walmart one night with a friend of mine who locked her keys in the car. I have AAA and offered to call them to get them to unlock her car and that is when she said that this was one of the "services" that ZPD offers. So she called the department and they sent this big ole officer out with a clipboard with a waiver to sign. Then that big ole officer to their little tool and popped upon her door -- My Hero!!! We were damsels in distress and that big, heroic ZPD officer saved the day... My heart was just a beatin as fast as one could imagine.

How does that one work for you?

10-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Big ole tool? are we talking about a slim jim? me thinks you protests too much>>>>

10-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Big ole tool? are we talking about a slim jim? me thinks you protests too much>>>>

No, I said the big ole officer with the little tool. Are you perhaps talking about the officer as the Big Ole tool? Because I just might agree to that :snicker:

10-30-2009, 09:09 PM
my dear you are mixing it up a bit. so you noticed the size of him and perhaps his tool. If a ZPD officer performed a huge service for you be grateful. If he was helping you, isnt that what he is hired to do?Once again you show your stupidity.Now if we can just get them darn dogs to be quiet.

10-30-2009, 09:21 PM
my dear you are mixing it up a bit. so you noticed the size of him and perhaps his tool. If a ZPD officer performed a huge service for you be grateful. If he was helping you, isnt that what he is hired to do?Once again you show your stupidity.Now if we can just get them darn dogs to be quiet.

God, you're a riot sometimes -- Just for clairification for everyone else reading this board, the officer was rather large as far as weight goes. He had a slim jim as far as his tool goes. When I said big ole tool, what I meant was, someone with no intelligence, like you are such a tool.

I found it pretty funny that the department offered this service. I mean isn't there more important things that you could be doing rather then popping locks? I don't need help with unlocking my doors, that is why I have AAA, but there goes your job security again. :wink:

10-30-2009, 09:39 PM
see there, We do you a huge service and You complain. Thats what I meant by we no longer do that service, ungrateful people like you would sue for damages, real or imagined.
I guess if I stopped a big ole boy from raping you, you would be ungrateful.You would be yelling that I stopped him too early....With your type of mentality, ZPD will never be what you require of it. What is the first thing you do when you have an emergency? You call a cop.You cant have it both ways.Life just dont work that way.

10-30-2009, 09:56 PM
I've been following this chat all day and I took a poll,

Still got the answers.... 9

My understanding... 2

"Still got the answers" is leading by 7.

10-30-2009, 10:15 PM

My understanding... 2

I wish to give names to each side... Still got answer is John and My understanding will be Roberta not Robert or Rob! :snicker:

10-31-2009, 07:45 AM
see there, We do you a huge service and You complain. Thats what I meant by we no longer do that service, ungrateful people like you would sue for damages, real or imagined.
I guess if I stopped a big ole boy from raping you, you would be ungrateful.You would be yelling that I stopped him too early....With your type of mentality, ZPD will never be what you require of it. What is the first thing you do when you have an emergency? You call a cop.You cant have it both ways.Life just dont work that way.

Personally, I would never call the department to ask for an officer to be dispatched to unlock my door or for a barking dog. I can handle those tasks on my own.

The raping part of your comment, I don't find amusing at all. ZPD can be a good department. I never said it was hopeless. You just need to get rid of a few of your officers and also get rid of the backwoods mentality. It isn't working anymore, things don't last forever and if you don't change you become extinct.

I can count on one hand the number of times I have had to call a cop in my lifetime. Normally, I can handle emergencies on my own.

10-31-2009, 07:46 AM

My understanding... 2

I'm glad that I was able to provide you with some amusement today and I'm sure Still got the answers feels the same way. :D

10-31-2009, 07:49 AM
[quote="Outside citizen watching":3s5pi7qk]I've been following this chat all day and I took a poll,

My understanding... 2

I wish to give names to each side... Still got answer is John and My understanding will be Roberta not Robert or Rob! :snicker:[/quote:3s5pi7qk]

I can't speak for who is Still got the answer, but I can assure you I am NOT Roberta, Robert, Rob, Barnes or Janice or any past or current employee of ZPD. Keep guessing and while you're at it, why don't you chime in with some suggestions on how to improve your department.

10-31-2009, 12:38 PM
[quote="Outside citizen watching":ndrerno1]I've been following this chat all day and I took a poll,

My understanding... 2

I wish to give names to each side... Still got answer is John and My understanding will be Roberta not Robert or Rob! :snicker:[/quote:ndrerno1][/quote:ndrerno1]

I can't speak for who is Still got the answer, but I can assure you I am NOT Roberta, Robert, Rob, Barnes or Janice or any past or current employee of ZPD. Keep guessing and while you're at it, why don't you chime in with some suggestions on how to improve your department.

I'll tell you how we start by improving... by the Mod removing all of your posts with your rediculous non-proving statements toward our family of officers. Why don't you come forward with all your allegations you'veheard and do something about it instead of blowing hot air. There's your start. :wink:

10-31-2009, 02:47 PM
[quote="Guest 2":65mpsi4a][quote="Outside citizen watching":65mpsi4a]I've been following this chat all day and I took a poll,

My understanding... 2

I wish to give names to each side... Still got answer is John and My understanding will be Roberta not Robert or Rob! :snicker:[/quote:65mpsi4a][/quote:65mpsi4a]

I'll tell you how we start by improving... by the Mod removing all of your posts with your rediculous non-proving statements toward our family of officers. Why don't you come forward with all your allegations you'veheard and do something about it instead of blowing hot air. There's your start. :wink:[/quote:65mpsi4a]

Starting line, you can prove a lot by one's public records. Give it time, they'll come out. You can sit here and attack me all day and night long. Call me any name you want to call me (even though as a professional law enforcement officer it is misconduct to call your citizens names) that's not going to change what is in those records, but if it makes you feel better attacking me rather then facing the issues at your department, go ahead, but your just proving that there is something to hide because you are trying to take the attention away from the department and place it on me. :wink: :wink: :wink: