PDA

View Full Version : Donde sta uste me amigos

10-27-2009, 11:53 PM
I have been gone for awhile but now I'm back. Even though I have not posted anything on here in many months I would still take the time to read what was going on. I must say that I'm very impressed with the lack of posting that has not been done. I guess you people have finally figured it out. I must say that I use to entertain myself on the miniscule intellectual level that the rhubs possessed, it was always a sure thing to get them started. But I might safely assume that they, you, have finally seen the light and realize that this is not the way to go. I am so gratified and I hope you all keep up the good work, congrats to all who have refrained from participating in the bashing and also to those who have ceased such actions. On a closing note I would like to extend a well deserved KUDOS to YamalamaSwatguy for his ill timed but well delivered speech in front of the Board. Next time ChillyWilly check the agenda before you schedule yourself this way you will get heard and not lost with the other BS that was going on. Anyhow you spoke well.

10-29-2009, 01:55 AM
You are an idiot, who are you to pass judgement on anyone for posting or not? REALLY! Who the hell are you! :mrgreen:

10-31-2009, 06:25 PM
You are an idiot, who are you to pass judgement on anyone for posting or not? REALLY! Who the hell are you! :mrgreen:
You know who I am. I'm the person you constantly dreamed about being but know you can never be. I'm the person that get your wife all weak in the knees when she sets her eyes on me. I'm the person who took you behind the woodshed on several occasions and had you begging me for mercy and forgiveness. Now that I have refreshed your memory you will come to understand that it was not judgement that I was passing but merely just stating the facts. And you were right I was passing something, gas so put your face back where it always is and get yourself another whiff.

10-31-2009, 06:48 PM
You know who I am. I'm the person you constantly dreamed about being but know you can never be. I'm the person that get your wife all weak in the knees when she sets her eyes on me. I'm the person who took you behind the woodshed on several occasions and had you begging me for mercy and forgiveness. Now that I have refreshed your memory you will come to understand that it was not judgement that I was passing but merely just stating the facts. And you were right I was passing something, gas so put your face back where it always is and get yourself another whiff.

Ohh ok, I will meet you at the radio shop then?

11-02-2009, 05:18 AM
Yeah and be ready to scream like the beach you are, because thy shalt not cast any mercy or forgiveness upon your worthless carcass.