PDA

View Full Version : A true update....

10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
This is going to be short and to the point. I am going to let you in on some of the people here in this department that should not be here.
First I would like to thank 167 for a job well done by taking down that subject all by yourself. For 5 minutes you were ground fighting with a guy while your partner 161 did nothing to help .... but only watch. 161 is a true coward...in the video she did absolutely nothing. We should report her to FDLE for cowardliness! 161 you are worthless and should not be allowed to breath the same air as the rest of us. COWARD!

10-27-2009, 01:28 AM
Who is 161

10-31-2009, 02:45 AM
IF ONE IS A COWARD EVERY FIU OFFICER IS! TRY COMING ON COUNTY AND SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST. BETTER YET DON'T, BECAUSE IF YOU'LL TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN YOU'LL TALK ABOUT US. YOU OPEN DOOR COP!!! AREN'T FIU BADGES THE JR OFFICER STICKERS? 161 PROBABLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE'S NO CRIME OUT THERE. THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU'RE SO UPSET BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE MADE YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE A REAL FORCE.

P.S WHY HIS DUMB A** FIGHTING, WHERE'S ARE THE TASERS?

MDP

10-31-2009, 01:28 PM
To the "MDPD Officer" that posted. I can see your point of one team one fight. But you my friend...you need to learn to write. Maybe you should go back through FTO if that is how you write reports. FIU has crime just like the rest of our departments. How about helping them by giving them suggestions on how to better themselves instead of bashing them? You know like how I helped you by telling you your writing is horrible and you need to work on it. And as for 161...I heard about the incident and although I wasn't there I was ashamed that she is a fellow officer...someone needs to send her to some training or she should be fired. And I believe it was 167 if I remember correct that 161 was watching while he fought with the suspect...167 good job...I'm proud to call you a fellow officer.

SPD

10-31-2009, 02:09 PM
Coming from a legal expert, hearsay is not admissible in court and if you are an officer you would know that. Therefore,don't pass judgement if you weren't there. To all FIU officers and all other PD's this blog would be useful in a legal defense.

TO: 161 I found that this blog and these a** holes helped my case tremendously.

10-31-2009, 11:06 PM
how is the blog useful when hearsay is not admissible in court? is it because this is considered readsay? is readsay now admissible in court? some legal expert.