PDA

View Full Version : POWER RANGERS

10-24-2009, 01:29 PM
hope you are enjoying our details

10-25-2009, 12:28 AM
Another ploy by an inadequate administration. Moral is at an all time high. NOT.

10-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Another ploy by an inadequate administration. Moral is at an all time high. NOT.

It's morale, and perhaps if you would've filled the details there'd be no need for the Power Rangers.

10-27-2009, 01:38 AM

It's morale, and perhaps if you would've filled the details there'd be no need for the Power Rangers.
I agree People complained they never got details but when offered they would turn them down, took a detail and kept giving away, or just plain lazy

10-28-2009, 04:45 PM

I agree People complained they never got details but when offered they would turn them down, took a detail and kept giving away, or just plain lazy The morale has been at it's lowest since Will came aboard, his ego is in his blood. Our opinion he is not a leader and should leave before the ax. Broward will not take him back and he cannot pass the test for FHP. We need to keep calling mitchell. What can we do about the morale?

10-29-2009, 12:07 AM
[quote=Guest]Another ploy by an inadequate administration. Moral is at an all time high. NOT.

I agree People complained they never got details but when offered they would turn them down, took a detail and kept giving away, or just plain lazy The morale has been at it's lowest since Will came aboard, his ego is in his blood. Our opinion he is not a leader and should leave before the ax. Broward will not take him back and he cannot pass the test for FHP. We need to keep calling mitchell. What can we do about the morale?[/quote:3j1s4wll]

Will you stop posting the same stupid crap on every thread. Why don't you make a "guest 101" thread and fill it to the rim with all of your nonsense. You're always writing "we" like you know what everyone else is thinking. Guess what? If you knew what everyone else was thinking you'd stop posting on here.

10-29-2009, 09:41 PM
[quote=Guest]Another ploy by an inadequate administration. Moral is at an all time high. NOT.

I agree People complained they never got details but when offered they would turn them down, took a detail and kept giving away, or just plain lazy The morale has been at it's lowest since Will came aboard, his ego is in his blood. Our opinion he is not a leader and should leave before the ax. Broward will not take him back and he cannot pass the test for FHP. We need to keep calling mitchell. What can we do about the morale?

Will you stop posting the same stupid crap on every thread. Why don't you make a "guest 101" thread and fill it to the rim with all of your nonsense. You're always writing "we" like you know what everyone else is thinking. Guess what? If you knew what everyone else was thinking you'd stop posting on here.[/quote:1wzifqim] What is everyone thinking? Most of the yes boys can't think. The truth hurts.

10-30-2009, 06:02 AM
The only thing the "truth" hurts is my eyes because you post the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on every. single. thread. Find something new to talk about because you just sound like a bitter curmudgeon. Nobody will ever take you seriously because you are constantly whining, and your posts aren't well written.

10-31-2009, 12:12 AM
good thing they all volunteered!

10-31-2009, 06:53 PM
The only thing the "truth" hurts is my eyes because you post the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on every. single. thread. Find something new to talk about because you just sound like a bitter curmudgeon. Nobody will ever take you seriously because you are constantly whining, and your posts aren't well written. Why are you so upset? I don't have any respect for will and there are many others who fell the same. He would like to fire me but he can't. His turn is coming. No respect honor or integrity.