PDA

View Full Version : Immokalee Lieutenant

10-24-2009, 11:18 AM
You people have no idea what is in store for you. You feel by running to council to avoid termination under Tiger, and now getting rid of a Sergeant and Lieutenant you never respected you run the place - you don't.

You have no idea what is in store for you. I am sending the best and brighest out their to lead, A manager that will lead by example, is not afraid to put anyone in their place, a manager that can cover their rear and see a mutiny coming a mile away. A manager that council will fall in love with and side with over you people. And you have no idea who it is.

10-25-2009, 04:00 AM
You people have no idea what is in store for you. You feel by running to council to avoid termination under Tiger, and now getting rid of a Sergeant and Lieutenant you never respected you run the place - you don't.

You have no idea what is in store for you. I am sending the best and brighest out their to lead, A manager that will lead by example, is not afraid to put anyone in their place, a manager that can cover their rear and see a mutiny coming a mile away. A manager that council will fall in love with and side with over you people. And you have no idea who it is.

Your redundancy is redundant, and you're a big, fat doodie head. Now run home and fall into the comfort of your mommy's loving arms.

10-25-2009, 08:34 AM

Really?
The thing is everyone is affraid to say boo. So your sending the best and the brighest. Let me ask you this, who the hell is "you people" It doesnt matter, Think about what you are saying for a moment. I applaud your efforts. But think about it, look at all the Lt's that have been there, One thing about Immokalee, they stick together, they are a team, they are the way cops should be. Everyone else seems to be out for themselves and thats the problem. remember divided we stand untied we fall. As far as sending someone, give it your best shot.

10-25-2009, 08:46 PM

Oh yeah, we are just terified of another BSO retiree coming over to Immokalee

10-25-2009, 11:10 PM

Really?
The thing is everyone is affraid to say boo. So your sending the best and the brighest. Let me ask you this, who the hell is "you people" It doesnt matter, Think about what you are saying for a moment. I applaud your efforts. But think about it, look at all the Lt's that have been there, One thing about Immokalee, they stick together, they are a team, they are the way cops should be. Everyone else seems to be out for themselves and thats the problem. remember divided we stand untied we fall. As far as sending someone, give it your best shot.

United we stand, divided we fall.

10-26-2009, 12:10 AM
[quote="Guest"]You people have no idea what is in store for you. You feel by running to council to avoid termination under Tiger, and now getting rid of a Sergeant and Lieutenant you never respected you run the place - you don't.

You have no idea what is in store for you. I am sending the best and brighest out their to lead, A manager that will lead by example, is not afraid to put anyone in their place, a manager that can cover their rear and see a mutiny coming a mile away. A manager that council will fall in love with and side with over you people. And you have no idea who it is.[/quote

Oh no, Im so scared right now of the virtual leader, i might as well quit now and never return i cant control the shaking and quivering, Please, stop now, calling it quits we give up, Whatever If someone does come, they better come not only with you are saying, but they better come with a priest

10-26-2009, 12:12 AM

Really?

Obviously you dont pay attention to training, When there is a team and the team is divided, the team all falls together, DUH

10-26-2009, 01:36 AM
[quote=Guest]You people have no idea what is in store for you. You feel by running to council to avoid termination under Tiger, and now getting rid of a Sergeant and Lieutenant you never respected you run the place - you don't.

Really?

Obviously you dont pay attention to training, When there is a team and the team is divided, the team all falls together, DUH[/quote:13ftnt8s] Yes, you are right and it's getting closer. Big meeting this week.

10-26-2009, 04:21 AM
No, he's not right. I applaud his effort though.

10-26-2009, 05:02 PM
No, he's not right. I applaud his effort though. Do we have a team here? No. We are falling apart. Everyone has an opinion. The fact is the Chief blames everyone but himself. Don't you agree?

10-27-2009, 12:22 AM
[quote="your right":1dc9k71r][quote=Guest]You people have no idea what is in store for you. You feel by running to council to avoid termination under Tiger, and now getting rid of a Sergeant and Lieutenant you never respected you run the place - you don't.

Really?

Obviously you dont pay attention to training, When there is a team and the team is divided, the team all falls together, DUH[/quote:1dc9k71r] Yes, you are right and it's getting closer. Big meeting this week.[/quote:1dc9k71r]

Guest 101, WOW Big Meeting this week. Please dont narrow it down too much. There is a handful of people who actually know what is going on. All anyone cares about is gossip