PDA

View Full Version : Reserve Unit?

10-23-2009, 07:49 PM
For you FDOT guys and gals: Would you support a Reserve unit if one was to be started? I'm not talking an auxillary, but rather fully certified reserves. Please don't kill me. I'm just asking a question. Thanks

10-23-2009, 11:52 PM
We have the policy already in place. They just never started one. But No, I'm not opposed.

Playing the Game
10-24-2009, 01:09 AM
For you FDOT guys and gals: Would you support a Reserve unit if one was to be started? I'm not talking an auxillary, but rather fully certified reserves. Please don't kill me. I'm just asking a question. Thanks

I would support that sort of unit. Whats the harm? Hopefully someone can get it started.

10-8 Deputy Dog
12-18-2009, 12:00 AM

I would support that sort of unit. Whats the harm? Hopefully someone can get it started.

shutdown
12-21-2009, 02:15 AM
I really dont get it................Dont we have enough guys on the road who do not understand the Fed regs. The only way this will work is our retired guys being the main heart of this program.

10-8 Deputy Dog
12-21-2009, 11:10 AM
I really dont get it................Dont we have enough guys on the road who do not understand the Fed regs. The only way this will work is our retired guys being the main heart of this program.

Let me help you understand.The goal of a good reserve is to provide support.

A second set of eye and ears. A back-up unit.

The goal should never be to "Do the entire job". That is for those of you earning a living at it.