PDA

View Full Version : BAD DECISION

10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
THIS DEPT. IS A JOKE...4 REAL!!! HOW DO U DEMOTE SUCH A GREAT INDIVIDUAL BECAUSE N.G. HAS A STICK UP HER AZZ? I DON'T KNOW THAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, BUT THEN AGAIN I GUESS IF SHE WANTS THE POSITION THEN YALL MADE HER DREAMS COME TRUE....T.H. DID NOT DESERVE THAT...NOW WHO GONNA RUN COMMUNICATIONS??? O I 4GOT WE HAVE A COMMANDER N THE BUILDING

10-23-2009, 11:02 PM
What the f%@*...Terry was demoted? What n the hell happened?

10-24-2009, 01:28 PM
THIS DEPT. IS A JOKE...4 REAL!!! HOW DO U DEMOTE SUCH A GREAT INDIVIDUAL BECAUSE N.G. HAS A STICK UP HER AZZ? I DON'T KNOW THAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, BUT THEN AGAIN I GUESS IF SHE WANTS THE POSITION THEN YALL MADE HER DREAMS COME TRUE....T.H. DID NOT DESERVE THAT...NOW WHO GONNA RUN COMMUNICATIONS??? O I 4GOT WE HAVE A COMMANDER N THE BUILDINGNG will get the position of course. She blew in one of her supposed friends because she wanted to be communications sup. Its funny how NG and Captain DW are such good friends because that move by NG was so DW like. If you lie with dogs then you wake up with fleas. You are right, Terry is a great person and did not deserve that.

10-24-2009, 09:10 PM
AV WILL GET IT.....SHE KNOWS THE ROPES AND WORKS THE SYSTEM

10-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Are you kidding me. She has been awol from that office the last year. She makes bad decisions i.e. Hester whoi is sleeping with every female he meets on a call and she is too dumb to know it. NG willl be an upgrade over TH. She should have been fired. Now we have another person working here who has credibility issues. The dept needs to get rid of both of them. If they would have listed to the supervisors when he was on vacation he would be gone now. They should have demoted her captain who was too busy selling wow green and not paying attention to his staff that were gone shopping on duty and doing unethical things when they were there.

THIS DEPT. IS A JOKE...4 REAL!!! HOW DO U DEMOTE SUCH A GREAT INDIVIDUAL BECAUSE N.G. HAS A STICK UP HER AZZ? I DON'T KNOW THAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, BUT THEN AGAIN I GUESS IF SHE WANTS THE POSITION THEN YALL MADE HER DREAMS COME TRUE....T.H. DID NOT DESERVE THAT...NOW WHO GONNA RUN COMMUNICATIONS??? O I 4GOT WE HAVE A COMMANDER N THE BUILDING

10-27-2009, 01:44 AM
T.H. hasn't been a supv since she was promoted to supv, and her supvs knew what was going on and allowed her to do exactly what she wanted to do. The truth is she happens to be a nice person but being a nice person doesn't make you a good supv, especially when you come and go whenever you want, come in late EVERYDAY, take 2 hour lunch breaks and leave 2 hours early. She's very lucky that she was demoted and not fired. TH's supv gave her NG because TH wasn't able to do all the things that were required of her, NG does all the hard work and all TH has to do is the timecards (which the desk employees do themselves) and review reports. And TH cannot effectively run the desk because she is too focused and worried about her personal relationship. There's no denying that NG did this for her own personal gain and what she did, was done in a very slimy way but the truth is TH's demotion should've happened years ago. She's had it too good, for too long.

10-31-2009, 11:30 PM
what a joke you all are! What is with the initials? Do you think that only using initials will make you any less liable down the road???? GROW UP YOU BUNCH OF Babies!!!!! :devil:

11-01-2009, 02:22 AM
Liable for what telling the truth instead of covering up the BS rumors because the adm will not have open and honest comminication. Free speech it's called AH, sorry if you don't know your initials Satan.

what a joke you all are! What is with the initials? Do you think that only using initials will make you any less liable down the road???? GROW UP YOU BUNCH OF Babies!!!!! :devil:

11-01-2009, 02:34 PM
open and honest communication always means something else for any gov't agency, and is anything but open and honest, unless, of course it promotes their agenda.