PDA

View Full Version : TACT TEAM

10-21-2009, 04:39 PM
As a citizen, who was not aware that this team existed in my community, how many officers are part of this team and what do they actually do? What are the requirements for them to be a part of this team? (extra education, physical abilities, etc)

I've read the posts below where some have said that the incompetent, lazy, overweight officers are part of this team, why do we even have officers like this in the department? Surely, there are other people out there who are better qualified then to have to this in our department.

Mrs. Citizen

10-21-2009, 04:58 PM
I'll keep some of the details you asked for left out for the safety of the department, but I will let you know that the team is supposed to be a small team of officers that stand out above other patrolmen. They are supposed to be a link between the community and the department to help find trouble areas of the city and enact preventative measures to stop crime before it happens.

Unfortunately we have a few officers here at ZPD that are more a liablity than they are useful. The city is putting pressure on the department administration not to fire officers. The fault of the "bad officers" in the department therefore isn't the fault of the admins, it's the fault of the city management. So, these officers that are a liability cannot be left to patrol, because they end up cauing problems for the department and making them look bad, not to mention often costing them money. Unfortunately, the department has decided to use the TACT team as a way to sink patrol officers that are a liablity into a job where they cannot cause trouble instead of making it a position of prestige.

Although it is what is best for the police department, it still is rather bad that those on the TACT team are the face of the department that the community often sees. They are indeed lazy, hot-headed, lacking common sense, and obnoxiously boisterious. What needs to happen is the citizens of Zephyrhills need to elect an entirely new city council and get rid of the city manager and put in people who will allow the PD to do its job, as well as fire and hire who they need to.

If you'd like more details I believe one of the newspapers around did an article on it. Just google it.

10-21-2009, 05:10 PM
I'll keep some of the details you asked for left out for the safety of the department, but I will let you know that the team is supposed to be a small team of officers that stand out above other patrolmen. They are supposed to be a link between the community and the department to help find trouble areas of the city and enact preventative measures to stop crime before it happens. --Well being a citizen of ZHills, they are no link to me since I didn't even know they existed.

Unfortunately we have a few officers here at ZPD that are more a liablity than they are useful. The city is putting pressure on the department administration not to fire officers.Is this because of bad publicity? Wonderful news to hear from my city, lets not fire crap, but keep it instead, great advise there. This royally pisses me off to know this. Great job City Management! The fault of the "bad officers" in the department therefore isn't the fault of the admins, it's the fault of the city management. So, these officers that are a liability cannot be left to patrol, because they end up cauing problems for the department and making them look bad, not to mention often costing them money. Even better, not only do we have to keep crap, we get to pay for their mistakes, this gets better all the time.Unfortunately, the department has decided to use the TACT team as a way to sink patrol officers that are a liablity into a job where they cannot cause trouble instead of making it a position of prestige.The TACT Team needs to be demolished then so there would be no where for these officers to go but out the door and the hell away from my community

Although it is what is best for the police department,How is it best for the department? These officers need to be let go of, that is what is best for this department and city. If they become a liability to the department to where you have to "hide" them they have no business being in this department and all the city is doing is encouraging this behavior because they know that the city won't fire them -- unbelievable. it still is rather bad that those on the TACT team are the face of the department that the community often sees. I've never seen them or heard about them and I am a lifelong resident They are indeed lazy, hot-headed, lacking common sense, and obnoxiously boisterious.Just what I would want in a police officer, what a joke and disgrace What needs to happen is the citizens of Zephyrhills need to elect an entirely new city council and get rid of the city manager Steve Spina very disappointed that this is allowed or even thought of. and put in people who will allow the PD to do its job, as well as fire and hire who they need to.Real simple here, if you aren't doing the job, they're gone, there is a long list of other people that could take their place

If you'd like more details I believe one of the newspapers around did an article on it. Just google it.

10-21-2009, 05:38 PM
This is what I found regarding your TACT Team

FAQs Police Department T.A.C.T.

Zephyrhills Police Department T.A.C.T., or Tactical Anti-Crime Team, is a proactive and aggressive street crimes team. T.A.C.T. addresses problems within the community ranging from traffic violators to narcotics enforcement. In reality, it sounds more like a babysitting service for this department where all the bad cops go to get out of patrolling like they are paid to do.

T.A.C.T. is compromised of 15 of the Zephyrhills Police Departments most aggressive and proactive Officers who went through a selection process to be on the Team. I would love to hear what this "selection process" consisted of. 15 officers, is that accurate? Is there really that many officers in the department that can't be fired for not doing their jobs?

The Team consists of two K-9 Teams and maintains members from Patrol, Criminal Investigations Division (CID) and the School Resource Officer Unit.

If you are having a specific problem in your community that needs to be addressed, please contact T.A.C.T. Supervisor Sgt. O'Nolan or Operations Captain David Shears at (813) 780-0050.Sgt O'Nolan and Captain Shears, if you are reading this by chance, clean up your team, this is a disgrace to hear that this is where all the cops who can't be fired are placed. I am ashamed to hear this about my department, really ashamed.

10-21-2009, 05:50 PM
I certainly agree with you ma'am. This needs to be cleaned up. I think the idea is good, but you need to have people that want to help the community and stop the crime and drug trafficking plaguing Zephyrhills.

There are only 2 peopole in the TACT team that are bad. The CID department and the K-9 unit are still rather good for the time being. As you may have well heard, one of our K-9's died in the line of duty recently. They do their job and do it well, but it is the grey shirted bums who smear the department's name.

When I said this was the best situation, I didn't mean the ad-infinitum of optimal situations. Indeed, firing these men and giving their jobs to other officers would be the way to go. However, under the circumstance, it is better to have this officers doing nothing and getting paid for it in this unit instead of going out on patrol and making bad PR moves by handling situations badly, and / or costing the department money through lawsuits or damaging property.

10-21-2009, 06:00 PM
I certainly agree with you ma'am. This needs to be cleaned up. I think the idea is good, but you need to have people that want to help the community and stop the crime and drug trafficking plaguing Zephyrhills.

There are only 2 peopole in the TACT team that are bad. The CID department and the K-9 unit are still rather good for the time being. As you may have well heard, one of our K-9's died in the line of duty recently. They do their job and do it well, but it is the grey shirted bums who smear the department's name.

When I said this was the best situation, I didn't mean the ad-infinitum of optimal situations. Indeed, firing these men and giving their jobs to other officers would be the way to go. However, under the circumstance, it is better to have this officers doing nothing and getting paid for it in this unit instead of going out on patrol and making bad PR moves by handling situations badly, and / or costing the department money through lawsuits or damaging property.

I know about your K-9 that died in the line of duty - my condolences. The question that I have about that situation is why did the handler call him back? If I'm right the K-9 was starting to go after one of your officers mistaking them for whoever they were chasing so I understand the handler calling the K-9 off, but couldn't he have halted the K-9 from crossing the road by some sort of command? I am not blaming the handler for this at all and understand what a loss it was to him, but I just wanted to know why this wasn't done.

Why don't you stick these officers in a desk job, the armory or something then? Instead of putting them in a team that is supposed to be the elite. No matter what, it would be in the best interest of the department and this city to fire them. There is no need for them to take money from this city in a form of payroll if they are considered a liability to this city. Cut them lose and use those funds to pay for real officers.

How long is the city supposed to hold onto these officers, till they reach retirement?

10-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Indeed. K-9's are trained not to try to distinguish people. They go for the closest person they can. The officer recalled the K-9 to stop him from attacking his fellow officer. However, I am unsure as to if the officer didn't see the car coming (it was a black SUV if I'm not mistaken), or if the dog didn't obey the command to stay, but the SUV driver didn't she the pure black K-9 in the dead of night either way. I think it was just a kind of heat of the moment thing and everything happened so fast nobody really knew what happened until it was too late. Thank you for your condolences.

I completely agree. In the commercial sector of the job market, you screw up, you're fired. End of story. You're replaced easily by someone who can do the job efficently, correctly, and swiftly, or at least that is the plan. I see no reason why this isn't the case with the city of Zephyrhills. It is in the best interests of the community to have cops that are in this line of work because they care about keeping the community safe, not just the paycheck. I think the city is way too worried about PR and all that madness, but in return they are creating bad PR.

However, you, as a citizen, are doing the right thing. You're questioning, digging, and willing to say something about it. Only if the city is pressured to clean up the department will it be allowed to do so. If the city doesn't comply, we as the citizens have every right to kick the city council and other city officials out of office and install ones who will allow the Chief and Captains to do their job correctly.

And yes, one of the two extremely bad ones is nearing retirement, less than a year I do so believe. I'd rather them not get anything and fire them on the spot for the issues they've caused to this city and their attitude towards the public, but maybe that's just me.

10-21-2009, 06:34 PM
You are correct, in the rest of the world, in most cases, if you don't do your job, you get fired. If I get in trouble at my job, I can't run to the PBA and complain about it and have them stick up for me, no, I have to pay the consequences which could include termination.

I think you are correct about ZPD not wanting anymore bad PR, but this could very well explode in their faces and a lot more people besides the bad officers could very well go down with it including your Chief and Captains.

Chief and Captains, I would think long and hard about continuing this practice of putting bad officers into the TACT Team. I would hate to have to answer any questions from the community when this gets out there -- its going to be like a witch hunt when that times comes, everyone from city management to your department is going to try to pin the blame on someone else for this practice. I would hate to be part of that.

10-21-2009, 06:43 PM
I understand the problems the chief and captains are facing. I mean, do you really go to your boss, tell him to shove it and fire everyone who needs it? That would certainly not go over well I assure you. However, I think both the admins and the city manager need to be pressured in this case. The city manager lives in a fairy land where all officers are good and none need punishment, when that is indeed not the case. Put pressure on the city manager and the admins simultaneously and they will help put pressure on the city manager as well to let them do their job.

10-21-2009, 06:52 PM
I understand that the Chief and Captains are in a rough spot, but they have a job to do. If I am in a position that requires me to supervise other people and I think that someone needs to get fired, yes, I would go to my boss and lay it out for them to see why I feel that way. This is part of their jobs. It doesn't mean that my boss is going to agree with my assessment, but I have done my job.

Steve Spina is going to pass down the buck onto your Chief and Captains when this all goes down -- I can guarantee you that one. Look how he handled the Barnes episode. That man should have been terminated a long time ago and in the end, they even let him resign right before they were set to fire him.

You are right, Steve Spina needs to be ousted in his own position. But like I said above, he will pass the buck right on down to the Chief and Captains if this should ever surface among the community.

I hope your Chief and Captains have covered their butts when it comes to this and Steve Spina so when crap hits the fan, they have evidence that they were going by what Steve said for them to do because if not, Steve will throw them under the bus in a heartbeat.

10-22-2009, 12:35 AM
This is what I found regarding your TACT Team

FAQs Police Department T.A.C.T.

Zephyrhills Police Department T.A.C.T., or Tactical Anti-Crime Team, is a proactive and aggressive street crimes team. T.A.C.T. addresses problems within the community ranging from traffic violators to narcotics enforcement. In reality, it sounds more like a babysitting service for this department where all the bad cops go to get out of patrolling like they are paid to do.

T.A.C.T. is compromised of 15 of the Zephyrhills Police Departments most aggressive and proactive Officers who went through a selection process to be on the Team. I would love to hear what this "selection process" consisted of. 15 officers, is that accurate? Is there really that many officers in the department that can't be fired for not doing their jobs?

The Team consists of two K-9 Teams and maintains members from Patrol, Criminal Investigations Division (CID) and the School Resource Officer Unit.

If you are having a specific problem in your community that needs to be addressed, please contact T.A.C.T. Supervisor Sgt. O'Nolan or Operations Captain David Shears at (813) 780-0050.Sgt O'Nolan and Captain Shears, if you are reading this by chance, clean up your team, this is a disgrace to hear that this is where all the cops who can't be fired are placed. I am ashamed to hear this about my department, really ashamed.

To Mrs. Citizen: That info you found on the TACT team is old and the TACT team is nothing like it was when that post was made.....that Sergeant left ZPD and the Operations Captain is now your Chief of Police. Almost everyone who was on the TACT team then has since quit it.

10-22-2009, 12:48 AM
TACT;

Thank you for the updated information, what is your thoughts on the TACT Team at ZPD?

Is it really a place where the department shifts bad cops to that should be fired?

I am extremely interested in this now that it has been brought to my attention as a citizen of this city.

Mrs Citizen

10-22-2009, 09:38 AM
Mrs Citizen-

TACT used to be a 10 or 15 man team with the best of ZPD's officers on it. They went through interviews and their sick time and disciplinary record was evaluated/scrutinized prior to being accepted or rejected. Once we were accepted to the team, our statistics were always evaluated and if we screwed off it was made clear that we wouldn't be on the team anymore. Now its just the opposite. All 10-15 guys/girls have quit the team because of its "new" direction and it has become a joke and a place for misfits (not all, but most). Look at the displinary records for the guys on the team, it's public record, and see for yourself. Then YOU evaluate what type of team it is. Then you can thank the Operations Captain for making it was it is now and ruining what it was. Unfortunately, the Chief, who used to take part in the TACT details when he was Captain, fully supports the way TACT used to be, but for whatever reason has let the Operations Captain have his way. Those of us who used to be on TACT need to speak up for Mrs Citizen and let Mrs Citizen know about it and what a benefit it really was to the City of Zephyrhills. Maybe one day it will get back on track and be what it was meant to be in the first place, unfortunately, that won't happen under the current Operations Captain. He is trying too hard to get the Chiefs job and further his own interests.

10-22-2009, 01:09 PM
How would I access these public records? Wouldn't I need the name of the police officers? How would I obtain these names?

Mrs Citizen

10-24-2009, 12:57 PM
How would I access these public records? Wouldn't I need the name of the police officers? How would I obtain these names?

Mrs Citizen

Go down to City Hall and put in writing a formal request for every swinging ****s files... if you're going to open the can of worms, DO IT! I'm tired of the BS talk and no action, just do it! Just make sure all your ducks are in a row, because a slander suit might just follow. Talk is cheap you piece of shit! Go ahead and give the chief a reason to fire the officers with luggage, oh that's right, they have the great PBA attorneys to save their jobs! :lol:

10-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Another one of our favorite posters, Scabby Boy!!! I was wondering when you were going to post a response. We haven't heard from you in a few days, thought maybe you dropped off the face of the earth, but I see now that we aren't so lucky.

You cannot file slander charges for anyone accessing public records, hence "public records." If the chief is not aware of what is already in these public records then he needs to resign from his position for not doing his job. He should always be aware of what is in these records for all his officers and should be checking them himself or a staff member designated to do this, on a regular basis. He should never be caught off guard as to what is in these records if he is, than he isn't doing his job.

Can you imagine if a defense attorney got a hold of something in these records for an officer who made an arrest and used that information in an attempt to discredit the officer? What a mess the chief would have on his hands trying to explain to the community why a charged person got off because of something in the public records for one of his officers that he wasn't aware of. I highly suggest the chief check these records to make sure that a good defense attorney doesn't bring something into the light that could reflect badly on ZPD and its administration.

Everyone likes to throw the word slander around, in order for slander or libel to be a charge, it has to be something that is said or written that is untrue about someone. If the facts are truthful, no charge can be made for slander or libel. By presenting a public record to the chief, no law was broken therefore, no charge can be made.

As police officers, you are held to a higher standard then a normal person. A normal person may be able to get away with a negative record in their public record as long as their job does not require them to hold other people accountable for their actions as a police officer's job dictates that they do.

If there is nothing negative in your public record then what’s the big deal about someone pulling it?

10-24-2009, 02:34 PM
That's great, now we've got the City Attorney posting on this site! Hey TACT team members, do you got him on retainer? The more I read this site the more I understand why the City of Zephyrhills is screwed up! What's next, a Council member posting! Can't wait, they can't make a decision on anything!

10-24-2009, 08:50 PM

Mrs Citizen

To Mrs. Citizen:

Now you see what you're dealing with. The City uses empty threats to intimidate people for fear of retailiation. Ignore "Scab", as he/she is just that. Some of us at ZPD are able to maintain an intelligent dialogue without using threats or intimidation.

It's quite simple actually, go down to City Hall and initiate a public records request on all Officers currently assigned to the TACT team. While you're at it, pull requests on anyone else you feel or on all of the Officers and Administration. Don't be intimidated. Ask to see the statistics kept by the Operations Captain, I doubt you'll find much of any. The most senior Officer whose ID number is in the low 370's is who you would be interested to see. How he still is an Officer in the state is nothing short of a miracle, I mean cover up.

Just understand, you will get dirt looks and questions, but if they can't mess with you. Scab was right about one thing...get your ducks in a row first and then be prepared to figh the fight and expose some of these liabilities. The Chief is a good guy and wants to do the right thing. He has worked hard to get where he is at.The guys below him are lying, hypocritical and spiteful people who will stop at nothing until they have achieved running the police department.

10-25-2009, 11:27 PM

Mrs Citizen

To Mrs. Citizen:

Now you see what you're dealing with. The City uses empty threats to intimidate people for fear of retailiation. Ignore "Scab", as he/she is just that. Some of us at ZPD are able to maintain an intelligent dialogue without using threats or intimidation.

It's quite simple actually, go down to City Hall and initiate a public records request on all Officers currently assigned to the TACT team. While you're at it, pull requests on anyone else you feel or on all of the Officers and Administration. Don't be intimidated. Ask to see the statistics kept by the Operations Captain, I doubt you'll find much of any. The most senior Officer whose ID number is in the low 370's is who you would be interested to see. How he still is an Officer in the state is nothing short of a miracle, I mean cover up.

Just understand, you will get dirt looks and questions, but if they can't mess with you. Scab was right about one thing...get your ducks in a row first and then be prepared to figh the fight and expose some of these liabilities. The Chief is a good guy and wants to do the right thing. He has worked hard to get where he is at.The guys below him are lying, hypocritical and spiteful people who will stop at nothing until they have achieved running the police department.

Are you referring to 373?

10-25-2009, 11:48 PM
TACT, please tell me how I can obtain a list of your officer's names without having to visit the police department? The reason I don't wish to visit the department is, I rather get all my information in a row before I present it to the Chief.

Thanks for all your help.

10-26-2009, 11:44 PM
TACT, please tell me how I can obtain a list of your officer's names without having to visit the police department? The reason I don't wish to visit the department is, I rather get all my information in a row before I present it to the Chief.

Thanks for all your help.

To Mrs. Citizen-

Present what to the Chief ? He is well aware of what "skeletons" these particular Officers are ding in their closets. He has been there long enough to see what has transpired and unfortunately has allowed it to continue by leeting the Ops Captain "hide" these particular Officers on the team. What exactly do you plan on doing with this info that you find. This whole thing is pointless if you just sit on it.

As far as getting your ducks in a row, all you need to do is ask for the names of the Officers currently on TACT and begin searching for info. You do that by going to city hall and asking katrina, the HR director. You don't even need to go to the police department and they have to furnish you with that information. Once you get it, have someone else go to city hall and ask for the same thing because it will probably be different.

Presenting anything to the Chief or City Manager is useless. Remember, this is a small town atmosphere where friendships and "partnerships" have existed for years and years. The ties are thick and you can't penetrate them. All each of them is concerned about is protecting their own images and saving their own butts (aside from the Ops Captain who just wants to get promoted even further and add something else to his useless resume). The city manager just wants to make it to retirment without having to deal with another media frenzy on his police department. The administrative captain just has to support personal expenses and wants to see how many people he can screw along the way (its called napolean or short man syndrome).

10-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Mrs. Citizen police operations information is available, if you call or meet with Capt. McDougal I promise he will answer your questions. The poster that goes by TACT is fueling the fire and is a coward hiding behind a keyboard. If these problems exist step up and prove it, of course Mr. TACT is probly one of the officers the chief should fire.

Mrs. Citizen I hope that you can read into TACTs posting, he sounds like the kid that did not get his cookie. Instead of posting and asking questions on this site, We welcome any citizen to take interest in their Police Department.

10-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Mrs. Citizen police operations information is available, if you call or meet with Capt. McDougal I promise he will answer your questions. The poster that goes by TACT is fueling the fire and is a coward hiding behind a keyboard. If these problems exist step up and prove it, of course Mr. TACT is probly one of the officers the chief should fire.

Mrs. Citizen I hope that you can read into TACTs posting, he sounds like the kid that did not get his cookie. Instead of posting and asking questions on this site, We welcome any citizen to take interest in their Police Department.

To Mrs. Citizen:

What the Capt. who posted that response is trying to say is...Please come see me face to face so I can use smoke and mirrors to keep you from bringing this information to light. This is what he does so well. He kills you with kindness, makes you think he knows what he is talking about by trying to use big words and giving you that country boy charm, which is what has gotten him into the position he is in. Take a look at his resume, he used to post it online. Then ask him why he didn't put on his resume that he went AWOL from the military. Oh, he's a big supporter of the armed forces, he just thought he should support them from outside the military. I imagine they didn't fall for his lies and back stabbing. He is quick to claim other peoples work as his own and he is quick to take foolish "accomplishments" and post them on LEO Affairs asking for approval. Everything he does is motivated solely by his selfish desire to promote himself in the public eye. He is a genius at that! He does an excellent job at hiding information by either disposing of it or stopping it before it goes public. He doesn't want to be remembered for the neagtive things. Just keep this in mind...........he was a Cheif Barnes supporter until he wasn't made a Lieutenant and he was a Jerry Freeman supporter until he wasn't made a Lieutenant. So much so he washed and waxed the Chiefs car prior to Jerry's first day on the force. When he didn't get his way with Chief Barnes, he quit. When he circumvented the system (didn't fulfill his reserve hours to keep his to get re-hired as a patrol Officer, he teamed up with whomever he could to knock any speed bumps out of the way. Those speed bumps were the Chief of Police and the Admin. Sgt at the time. When he got them out of the way, he threw them to the curb and turned his back on them. He made promises to them that he couldn't keep and sold his soul in the process. It sounds to me like he is the one who cries when he doesn't get his cookie. Cries or stabs you in the back.

Mrs Citizen, you can believe what you want, but since I am not an administrator with ZPD, I have no reason whatsoever to fabricate stories. They do, however, have a reason to keep that information from the public. Why you ask? Simply put, the administration is trying to convince everyone...the City Manager, the City Council, the citizens and the media...that everything is being handled efficiently at the zephyrhills police department. This is not true. Keep in mind that these are employees from a 35-40 man department posting on this site (dispatchers, civilian staff, detectives, reserves and volunteers)...so the odds that more than half are posting are pretty good. Just look at how miserable the majority is and you will understand.

Good luck Mrs Citizen and I hope you don't fall for the act.

10-27-2009, 02:44 AM
I think at this point, to even go to the PD would be useless and a waste of my time. You're right, they probably would try to bs their way out of it with their "southern charm".

As far as going to city hall, I think I'll leave that up to the reporters to handle for me and I'm not talking about Zhills News either. They can dig deeper and further then I can.

Frankly, I am tired of this mess at the PD and it's time to let the Trib go in and take a look at this in one of their special investigation reports that they do. Not a whole lot has changed since Barnes resigned/terminated. It may not be as bad as it was, but it sure isn't a whole lot better. I am tired of the lies and deceit that goes on in this department.

One of the posts on this board stated that you never know who reads this board, and they are correct, you do never know who is posting on this board and the connections that they have nor do you know their true identity and purpose -- that's the beauty of this board. :D

Your City Manager and Chief fails to realize that you can't fend off bad PR by sticking your head in the mud and refusing to see it. They had an opportunity to fix it and they have chosen not to and they are part of the problem and stupidity is not a viable defense.

Thank you TACT!

10-27-2009, 01:49 PM
I am so fed up with you people complaining about zpd. I think the patrol officers do a great job. No, I'm not affliated with zpd. Next time you need help ,instead of calling zpd call your local crack dealer for help. Maybe then you will appreciate the hard work they do for us.

10-27-2009, 01:59 PM
I am so fed up with you people complaining about zpd. I think the patrol officers do a great job. No, I'm not affliated with zpd. Next time you need help ,instead of calling zpd call your local crack dealer for help. Maybe then you will appreciate the hard work they do for us.

Or you could just skip right over ZPD and go to the sheriffs department - since they handle a lot in that area.

10-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey just another point of view here. These postings are 100% correct about the captain and city admin. He is only out for himself and will lie right to your face and screw you right out of a job. He is a very dangerous person who absolutly does not need to be in the position he's in. And the worst part is the city will do nothing about it! If you want something done you have to do it yourself. Go to city hall and find out for yourself...it's all public records. Chief, your alot better than this and I know you know what your dealing with here. Do something about it before the public does and smears the pd's nose in it again.

10-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Hey just another point of view here. These postings are 100% correct about the captain and city admin. He is only out for himself and will lie right to your face and screw you right out of a job. He is a very dangerous person who absolutly does not need to be in the position he's in. And the worst part is the city will do nothing about it! If you want something done you have to do it yourself. Go to city hall and find out for yourself...it's all public records. Chief, your alot better than this and I know you know what your dealing with here. Do something about it before the public does and smears the pd's nose in it again.

It may be too little too late for the Chief, I think the public is going to smear the pd's nose in it again

10-27-2009, 06:20 PM
dam capt. the school teacher is still mad at you. That grudge goes way back. The capt wasnt even in the military was he?

Hey Captain My car needs waxing, come over just don't ask me no questions when you do. I know how your internal affiars investigations go. :devil:

10-27-2009, 06:40 PM
dam capt. the school teacher is still mad at you. That grudge goes way back. The capt wasnt even in the military was he?

Hey Captain My car needs waxing, come over just don't ask me no questions when you do. I know how your internal affiars investigations go. :devil:

The officers of ZPD wash cars???? Is this a free service to the citizens of Zhills?? Where can I take my car for a good wash and rub down ??? Make sure you get the wheels good and cleaned :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :devil:

10-27-2009, 06:53 PM
It's not just him, it's alot of people at the dept. You should cut your losses now captain and move on or be a hard head like Barnes was. You have got the whole PD twisted up and not trusting you because of things your doing and saying....how long can that last?? The public records requests are gonna start flying in.

10-27-2009, 07:01 PM
It's my understanding that the captain is not the only one who should be worried, a few of your officers should also be worried.

10-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Sounds good to me. Take out all the trash once and for all!

10-27-2009, 08:01 PM
It would be better for the PD and the community if you got rid of all the trash at once. Come on folks, you weren't that naive to think that it was just Barnes and Perrault that were causing all the problems at ZPD. They were just the two that were mentioned, but behind them were a lot more disgruntled employees that got "promoted" because of it.

I've read posts on this board that things are getting better there, I hardly believe that. I think if anything is happening, they (meaning the top brass) at ZPD are getting better at hiding it.

We now know that your TACT team is nothing more then a place to put officers who are too much of a threat to be out on the streets. So now, I have to ask your Chief and Captain, where are you going to shift these officers that should be fired? What other "department" are you going to make up for them? As a taxpayer of this city, they need to be fired. I don't care if city manager doesn't want to fire them, I want them gone and not shifted to another made up department in my PD. I want them off the payrolls so my and the communities money can be spent on officers who are actually working and not on some made up TACT team.

If it is true about your captain going awall (sp) while in the military, lets pull his DD214 form and see what his discharge says and what the code is next to the discharge because you can have a honorable discharge and still have a code that reflects negatively on that discharge, but you have to have the knowledge to know what the code means. Most people don't realize this unless they themselves have been in the military.

Chief, you've got a huge mess on your hands and if you don't start doing the right thing, you are going to be brought down because of it. Too much information is out there and in too many people's hands. Here's a few starting points for you:

- Disassemble your TACT Team -- let those officers go. I know Steve Spina doesn't want any officer firings, are you prepared to say that when the community questions you about it? If not, I highly suggest you and Steve have a pow wow together.

- Pull all your officers public records - some of the posters stated that you already know what is in these records, if you do, start acting upon that information. We don't need trashy officers in this town, tell them to move on to somewhere else. I don't want someone giving me a ticket or infraction if they themselves have done worse - that's called a hyprocrite by the way :lol:

- Verify all employment/education records - with all the covering up that is going on in this department, it wouldn't surprise me that there are some lies in certain officers employment or education records. If you find out they have lied, terminate them -- there is no excuse for this and we sure don't need any lying officers in my town.

- Fitness program - I want my police officers in shape. If they don't want to be in shape, tell them it's time for them to move on. This job is not a desk job. Do you know how painful it is to watch some of your officers actually get out of their cruisers? Dear God, if they have a hard time getting out of their cars, Lord help them if they actually have to chase after someone.

You are not just the police officers Chief, you are the communities Chief and it's high time you start acting like it. Do the job we expect and pay you to do. No more cover ups or lies, how about a city police department with a small hometown feel that you promised us and I don't remember you ever seeing that this include lies and decit.

10-27-2009, 10:28 PM

Zephyrhills Pays Former Officers

By GEOFF FOX

The Tampa Tribune

Published: September 5, 2008

ZEPHYRHILLS - The city is paying almost $24,500 in back pay and other costs to former police Chief Russell Barnes and former police Sgt. Robert Perrault, both of whom resigned last month.

The city investigated both men in connection to payroll discrepancies within the police department.

Barnes quit Aug. 19 after City Manager Steve Spina asked for his resignation. An investigation concluded Barnes had falsified payroll records showing Perrault had been working for the city when he was actually teaching at Pasco-Hernando Community College.

Perrault, the department's former spokesman and head of internal affairs, resigned during the investigation to take a teaching position at Zephyrhills High School, which he applied for shortly before the investigation began.
Perrault was paid more than $2,000 for hours he did not work, mostly in 2006 and 2007, according to city records.

Both men denied any wrongdoing.

Barnes' net payout from the city will be just more than $10,420, including accrued vacation and sick time, as well as two weeks of severance pay.

"His attorney asked me for three months' severance" pay, Spina said.

The gross amount the city is paying Barnes was slightly more than $16,000.
Perrault will take home slightly more than $4,000, Spina said. The gross amount is more than $8,400, according to records.

He had asked for about $17,500 in back pay, including 550 hours of accrued sick time, 210 hours of vacation and 16 compensatory hours.

Under city policy, Perrault received about 30 percent of the sick pay he had accumulated, Spina said.

"The policy is based on years of service," he said. Perrault was with the agency for nine years.

The city's investigation concluded that Barnes created a log documenting so-called "flex time" that Perrault used to justify claiming the hours on the clock for both the city and the college. The city has no such policy on its books.

Spina said the city probably will lose the $2,000 Perrault was paid for hours he did not work.

"Unless we can go in and prove without a doubt that it was taken," he said. "We'd have to probably take him to court. We'd have to verify down to the penny what was lost."

He said city officials had not discussed legal action pertaining to the money Perrault was paid.

Last week, city officials launched another probe into payroll discrepancies in the police department. The new investigation focuses on Detective George W. MacKnight II, the department's major crimes investigator.

MacKnight, who was under Perrault's command, teaches criminal justice classes as an adjunct instructor at PHCC, like Perrault.

Let's re-hash all this again, seeing that we have a couple of past disgruntled employees posting.

10-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Let's not get off topic there captain. Nice attempt at trying to switch the attention on things from the past, but this is about YOU and your lies and deceit. Typical captain mentality....quick, lets see if I can divert attention from myself and re-focus it on crap that happened 2,3, 4 years ago. Weak, real weak.

10-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Here we go again, I am not a past employee nor am I disgruntled. I am a citizen of this community and am just real tired of this police department. There is more drama there then a dang soap opera. How do any of you have any time to actually work?

10-27-2009, 11:42 PM
Let's not get off topic there captain. Nice attempt at trying to switch the attention on things from the past, but this is about YOU and your lies and deceit. Typical captain mentality....quick, lets see if I can divert attention from myself and re-focus it on crap that happened 2,3, 4 years ago. Weak, real weak.

If this is indeed the captain, I sure as h$ll hope you are not posting on this board while you are working on my or this communities dime nor using a computer that me and this community has paid for thru our taxes.

10-27-2009, 11:57 PM

If this is indeed the captain, I sure as h$ll hope you are not posting on this board while you are working on my or this communities dime nor using a computer that me and this community has paid for thru our taxes.

You need to have a job first before you pay any taxes! hey dumb ass check the date on the article, it has been only a year! I'm not the captain or anyone at the pd but I agree about the drama on this site because the guys I know there don't post on this slam site! Go find something else to do and quit pretending your a guest or citizen and posting crap about the police department that were proud of. :cop:

10-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Guest, first I'm retired and don't need a job. Second, your standards must be pretty low for you to be proud of this department.

10-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Retired and "Can't find a job" are really different aren't they?

Yeah, I think that "retired" indicates voluntarily finished with career there rusty baby.

Run out of a job is something totally different. spew your nasty elsewhere like on your applications. LOL

poor rusty, seek solice in your girlfriend. you know the one i am talking about. the commander knows too don't she? she will.

10-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Guest, first I'm retired and don't need a job. Second, your standards must be pretty low for you to be proud of this department.

Then move! Who are you and we don't care about your standards. You didn't retire you resigned, remember? We do!

10-28-2009, 12:55 AM
Hey Chief,

Just do the background on those you are concerned with and be done with this. the only person you need to give peace of mind to is yourself. these guys have been miserable for over a year now. they shouldn't have cheated. the dept is going well and these guys just want to stir it. i for one am glad for some peace.

10-28-2009, 01:00 AM
:devil:

10-28-2009, 01:04 AM
It took me a minute, but you guys think I am Chief Barnes -- that is funny.

In order for me to be Chief Barnes, I would have to have a sex change -- LOL

And you guys call yourself police officers :snicker: :snicker:

10-28-2009, 01:12 AM
So nice to hear from you.

I'm so sorry you have been dealt the hand you have been dealt.

Maybe a real man would have a job by now. I am sure he will medicate you again soon. He doesn't want you to know about "her"

you know how it is. you were the "other" woman at one time.

No offense commander. he was never cut out for this in the first place.

10-28-2009, 01:15 AM
Who the heck is Janice?

You guys are really bad at this police work thing, aren't you?

I'm not Chief Barnes, or who ever the heck Janice is nor am I related in anyway to Chief Barnes, do you want to keep trying?

10-28-2009, 01:17 AM
LMAO

10-28-2009, 01:29 AM
I really think that ZPD needs to sharpen their investigation tools because they are pretty dull if the posters on this site think that I am Janice whoever the heck that is. Some of you guys couldn't find your way out of a cardboard box.

Going back to the topic of this thread, major changes need to occur in this department. Barnes and Perrault should have never received back pay or severance pay. They should have been terminated and never had the opportunity to resign. But again, who would have hired Barnes with his past with Pinellas Park, I believe it was. Didn't he shoot something will playing with his gun one day there? Also wasn't he caught playing games on his computer? Why this guy was ever hired is beyond me, but it does speak volumes of the hiring that goes on in this department. You need to seriously raise your standards and not just take any John Doe off the street.

10-28-2009, 01:33 AM
LOL.

OMG you are the best rusty.

yeah, you did those things. but really. Does janice know where you go when she is at work? she doesn't does she. But we do. do yourself a favor. leave the city if you are going to do that kind of stuff. she knows your tricks. she played them with you several years ago in Pinellas Park herself. but, times are different. you should support her as she supports you rusty. you have no respect do you?

10-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Dear God, what do I have to do to prove to you that I am not Barnes or Janice? Are you really that bad as cops as you can't figure this one out?

Who the heck cares what Barnes or Janice do, their gone -- thank God, Barnes should have been gone a whole lot sooner then he was, but nonetheless, he's gone.

You can't blame the past administration forever for problems in the PD at some point you have to take responsibility for the PD and the blame lies with the current administration and some corrupt cops you have there.

10-28-2009, 01:56 AM
LOL

you really could throw a fit like no one I've ever seen.

you are rich man. in concept only of course.

10-28-2009, 08:54 AM
good night rusty

10-28-2009, 01:37 PM
By the time on your post, it leads me to believe that you work the night shift and are on duty. This royally pisses me off, you are on my and the communities dime and you are on this damn board using a computer that belongs to the department. This is not what we pay you for to be on this board. DO YOUR JOB!!!

You and wannabee Phil McGraw on another thread need to focus your attention on your job while you are on duty and get off this board while you are on duty or on a department computer.

No wonder this department is a mess, the majority of cops seem to be playing when they should be working.

10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
By the time on your post, it leads me to believe that you work the night shift and are on duty. This royally pisses me off, you are on my and the communities dime and you are on this darn board using a computer that belongs to the department. This is not what we pay you for to be on this board. DO YOUR JOB!!!

You and wannabee Phil McGraw on another thread need to focus your attention on your job while you are on duty and get off this board while you are on duty or on a department computer.

No wonder this department is a mess, the majority of cops seem to be playing when they should be working.
Well this leads me to believe your a dumba$$. Try again Captain. Nice try at deflecting though.

10-28-2009, 04:39 PM
Guest, I am NOT the captain, Barnes, Janice,the chief, any police officer, admin, records clerk, receptionist or the person that cleans the toilet at your department.

I am a very long time citizen of this city, I am retired (I invested my money very wisely) and I am a female who is tired of all this nonsense. I am not a dumba$$ either, my education level is a Master's degree in education.

So for everyone trying to guess who I am, you're getting away from the purpose of this thread which is the department is really not better then it was with Barnes as the Chief. It just has gotten better with hiding things -- The TACT Team.

10-28-2009, 04:44 PM
Disbanding the TACT team and getting rid of those two will NOT change anything at ZPD.......dumba$$

10-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Okay Guest, what is your suggestions?

10-28-2009, 04:50 PM
excuse the pause ladies and gentleman while the former chief allows enough time between post to let us know he is not answering his own questions.

10-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Quite honestly I don't think anything will change here. You are talking about a system that is full of back stabbing backwoods players that have been in power for ever. Only major change from the top down will cure this problem. Even then I think the city as a whole would reject it for years.

10-28-2009, 04:54 PM
You guys must think that Barnes has nothing to do with his time then to sit around posting on this site. There must be a Barnes lovefest going on in the department or something. Do you guys really miss him that bad that you think I am him?

I AM NOT BARNES -- I am a female -- I AM NOT JANICE whoever that is. I have told you who I AM so stop trying to change the subject, now Guest, what is your suggestions for this department?

10-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Quite honestly I don't think anything will change here. You are talking about a system that is full of back stabbing backwoods players that have been in power for ever. Only major change from the top down will cure this problem. Even then I think the city as a whole would reject it for years.

10-28-2009, 04:59 PM
your funny.

back to classified russ. focus

10-28-2009, 05:00 PM
The city had a chance a year ago to fix things but they just put all the old players in different positions. That's the problem.

10-28-2009, 05:03 PM

As a lifetime long resident of Zhills, I see your point. The city wants to be a big city and act like a big city in some aspects, but you're correct, it is full of backwoods players that need to go.

You need real cops who have worked elsewhere then ZHills. Zhills used to be a tiny dot of the map, no one really knew it existed until Tampa started growing and it caused more people to move here. Before then, there was no real purpose for anyone to come here.

The backwoods people will eventually be forced out along with their way of life as Tampa continue to grows out here. Tampa has no where else to grow because of the Bay, it's only real growth is the Wesley Chapel, Zhills, Dade City area and the people moving out here will not tolerate the ways of backwoods people, their used to be police departments with real officers and not backwood hicks.

10-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Look at who's in the operations capt position. People didn't honestly think things would run smooth with him in there did they?

10-28-2009, 05:06 PM
The city had a chance a year ago to fix things but they just put all the old players in different positions. That's the problem.

You are exactly correct, they just got rid of two problems and replaced them with two different problems.

They should have hired outside the city and if they got a competent chief in there, all these antics wouldn't be going on in that department. What is the education level of the current chief anyway?

10-28-2009, 05:07 PM
In Pinellas park and sequim there were real cops. right?

10-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Look at who's in the operations capt position. People didn't honestly think things would run smooth with him in there did they?

What is his education level also?

10-28-2009, 05:10 PM
He claims alot but I don't see it.

10-28-2009, 06:20 PM
In Pinellas park and sequim there were real cops. right?

In Purgatory or Pineapple Park whichever you prefer to call Pinellas Park, there aren't real cops there either. Remember Pinellas Park is the heart of Pinellas County according to their billboard sign on I4 :snicker: :snicker:

10-28-2009, 06:21 PM
He claims alot but I don't see it.

Who and what does he claim? Chief or Captain?

10-28-2009, 06:50 PM
A Master's Degree in EDUCATION??? Now that's rich! Just like it is always said: Those who can't Do, Teach.

10-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Call it what you like, but I'm retired, can you say the same about yourself?

10-28-2009, 10:58 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

10-28-2009, 11:39 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

Guest, that was my response to the post about those who can't do, teach. It wasn't directed at you.

10-29-2009, 12:50 AM
PHCC replaces law enforcement program administrators

By RONNIE BLAIR | The Tampa Tribune

Pasco-Hernando Community has ousted the administrators of its law enforcement and corrections program after an investigation revealed a failure to follow proper policies and procedures, the college announced today.

"It is clear that there have been problems associated with the former administration of the law enforcement and corrections programs," college spokeswoman Lucy Miller said in a prepared statement.

The investigation determined that academy officials violated policies and procedures for hiring, firing, disciplining and evaluating employees and on enforcing the student code of conduct, the college reported.

More specific details were not available today.

The college also announced an interim team of administrators who will oversee the program until a new staff is hired.

Mary Crew, PHCC's dean of Workplace Development, will serve as interim director of the Criminal Justice Training Center, replacing Dan Griffith.

Jim Thigpin, associate dean at the Dade City campus, will be an interim coordinator, replacing Jim Lefevre.

Kyle Hughes, part-time coordinator of the evening program, also will serve as interim coordinator, replacing Greg Schnake.

The search for permanent law enforcement and corrections academy officials will begin immediately, the college announced.

The reorganization came on the heels of recommendations that were made at the conclusion of an extensive internal investigation into administrative and personnel issues at the academy, which is on the Dade City campus, the college reported.

Don't this bring back memories? I guess Russ and Rob can help them out seeing that they were falsley fired too!

10-30-2009, 12:46 PM
I think Barnes did have a sex-change. He looks a little like Maude!

12-09-2009, 12:59 AM
I have contacts at city hall and I hear that the operations captain is a frequent visitor to the city mananger. I also hear that he is regularly downing the chief and the other captain to position himself for the chief's job.

There is a lot of dirty shit going on with the operations captain the city manager and his little tact team.

12-20-2009, 12:18 AM
The files are being pulled now. Degrees will be checked and those lies will be discovered.
it has begun.

12-20-2009, 04:11 PM
The files are being pulled now. Degrees will be checked and those lies will be discovered.
it has begun.

Please keep us up to date on your discovery. Just a word of wisdom... make sure your past don't have skeletons because you're about to open Pandora's Box!

12-20-2009, 04:31 PM
It's time to expose the people who aren't truly educated through formal means. Formal education is the key to a more professional and progressive agency. Therefore, exposing any potential fraud is key to moving forward and starting to provide the good citizens real law enforcement services.

12-20-2009, 05:28 PM
It's time to expose the people who aren't truly educated through formal means. Formal education is the key to a more professional and progressive agency. Therefore, exposing any potential fraud is key to moving forward and starting to provide the good citizens real law enforcement services.

My question to you is, what about Barnes and Freeman? Were they not educated? I think your complete thought about education is only partially true, the need for experience is also just as important. That piece of paper is a great way to bullshit everyone that you are the best choice but I would rather be shown by their ability to lead through their past practices! By the way, which current administrator claimed to have a degree and has none?

12-20-2009, 05:43 PM
the administration at the police department is picking on one of their best officers. I have known this officer for years and he is the most dedicated and caring officers I have every met.

When they do this, they run the risk of their own skeletons being aired. it's been promised for a long, long time and now it appears as the people are tired of it. there will be a new regime here before long and we won't need to worry about people telling us how to do our jobs anymore. The citizen's deserve a professioanl agency and i for one can't believe that they would harm their best officer in the agency.

12-20-2009, 06:23 PM
the administration at the police department is picking on one of their best officers. I have known this officer for years and he is the most dedicated and caring officers I have every met.

When they do this, they run the risk of their own skeletons being aired. it's been promised for a long, long time and now it appears as the people are tired of it. there will be a new regime here before long and we won't need to worry about people telling us how to do our jobs anymore. The citizen's deserve a professioanl agency and i for one can't believe that they would harm their best officer in the agency.

You got to be kidding me if I'm thinking of this officer you are referring to! :snicker: Why don't you pull his file and check with the State Attorneys Office before opening your mouth! Talk is cheap and obvisously you've been told a whole lot of B.S. from this superstar! Talk to some of us officers on the street and we'll bring you up to date. Remember superstar, you play with fire, you might get burned! :lol:

12-20-2009, 07:58 PM

does 372 have allzeimers??? whats next getting rid of the city manager because he wont fire the admin? is he not in DROP and is an at-will employee himself? better think before you do... oh thats right... you operate just like you investigate! :devil:

12-20-2009, 10:23 PM
How about you eat a bottle full of Tylenol PM and wash it down with a fifth of your favorite hard alcoholic beverage such as Smirnoff's or Jack Daniels.
Your liver with thank you. Trust me.

12-20-2009, 11:23 PM
How about you eat a bottle full of Tylenol PM and wash it down with a fifth of your favorite hard alcoholic beverage such as Smirnoff's or Jack Daniels.

Y'all must have struck a nerve with him! I'm sittin back and going to watch the chihuahua on meth get kicked in the ass.

12-21-2009, 01:05 AM
[quote="suicide is painless":3jv5hiw7]How about you eat a bottle full of Tylenol PM and wash it down with a fifth of your favorite hard alcoholic beverage such as Smirnoff's or Jack Daniels.

Y'all must have struck a nerve with him! I'm sittin back and going to watch the chihuahua on meth get kicked in the ass.[/quote:3jv5hiw7]

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS...NOW THAT'S FUNNY! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Ok children listen up.... instead of scratching in the pile hoping to run across a little dirt to dish out on your fellow employees you need to take stock of the current job crunch.
do any of you whiners have any realization of the cold hard facts in the job market?
If I were looking for a job in todays market where would I go? Big cities are laying off
officers.Small towns are feeling the crunch as well. We in zephyrhills are lucky to still be a strong force with a full roster of well trained men and women.
When the city administraters begin to have to make cuts in both pay and jobs, do you think the whiners and dirt diggers will keep a job. No.The ones who do their jobs with
dignity and concern for the citizens will be the ones still working.Dont for one minuit think
the people who pay you to do this job do not know just who the dissenters and devious
ones are.They do. They also know who follows the rules and comes to work prepared to
do the job they are paid to do.
Some of you seem to think this is the first ball game for Zephyrhills, it aint.... This city has lots of experience with whining,unhappy even crooked employees.Zephyrhills Police Dept. will survive, will you?

12-21-2009, 08:04 PM
You got to be kidding me if I'm thinking of this officer you are referring to! :snicker: Why don't you pull his file and check with the State Attorneys Office before opening your mouth! Talk is cheap and obvisously you've been told a whole lot of B.S. from this superstar! Talk to some of us officers on the street and we'll bring you up to date. Remember superstar, you play with fire, you might get burned! :lol

Rumor has it, that this certain officer squirrel, is going to be z-hills union rep. and if this is so, my vote is to abolish the union! :( He's done pissed the admin off and I don't want him negotiating for me! I'll take my chances with the admin.
:shock:

12-26-2009, 09:28 PM
By the way, which current administrator claimed to have a degree and has none?[/quote]

It's no one in the current administration, try your patrol officers.........

12-27-2009, 12:12 AM
our admin has only g.e.d's

12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
I really don't have an issue with your admins having g.e.d's, even though you could sleep through high school and still get a diploma, as long as they don't state that they have something when in fact they don't. That's called falsifying an employment application and should be grounds for immediate termination.

12-27-2009, 03:47 PM
I really don't have an issue with your admins having g.e.d's, even though you could sleep through high school and still get a diploma, as long as they don't state that they have something when in fact they don't. That's called falsifying an employment application and should be grounds for immediate termination.

Either request a Public Records Request on this certain officer or give it up! I'm sooooo tired of reading this b.s. on this certain officer. Grow some balls and follow thru with your so called information and let's bring it to the surface so the admin can do their job!

12-27-2009, 03:56 PM
If the admin would to THEIR job, no one would have to do it for them. Hint:13

12-27-2009, 04:28 PM
413 ?????? TPD bound

12-27-2009, 11:35 PM
413 ?????? TPD bound

NO

03-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Serves the capt right. he was friend to the little wart and gets bitten by him. nothing like betrayel from those your close to huh jd?

and the hits just keep coming by the little guy. you must have made him really mad. or maybe you just come to your sense and saw what kind of cop he was and he knew it. either way, he aint done till you lost your job and family. go get him ken :devil:

03-23-2010, 06:30 AM
He has already lost his family.......his wife has joined the N.A.R.L......National
Association of Retired Lesbians!

03-23-2010, 11:23 AM
He has already lost his family.......his wife has joined the N.A.R.L......National
Association of Retired Lesbians!

Folks, I don't agree with what your Captain did and he shouldn't be in the position that he's in, but lets not attack his wife. I'm mean, come on, your grown men, stop acting like children. There's plenty that could be said about your wives as I know a few of them. So let's not even go down this road.