PDA

View Full Version : UsedCarLot

10-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Is 7610 Taft St running a used car lot out of their driveway or what?

10-19-2009, 11:52 PM
I dont know but they need to get the damn things outta there, im not sure if its 7610 taft, but whatever address they need to get them damn cars off the sidewalk.

10-20-2009, 01:07 PM
I dont know but they need to get the darn things outta there, im not sure if its 7610 taft, but whatever address they need to get them darn cars off the sidewalk.

At the address mentioned above, the vehicles are parked behind each other daily, at least 6, if not more, all of them with For Sale written on their windows along with the year & the price. Just like a used car lot you would see on 441. Surprised none of the neighbors or Code has looked into this. And if they have, apparently nothing has been done cause it has been like this for at least of couple of years.

10-21-2009, 06:35 AM
If this is your only complaint on this site, I would contact code enforcement. Police Officers mainly deal with State and Federal laws that are broken. On occasion ordinances like loud noise, loose/barking dogs, or excessive watering complaints are the only things we respond to.
Contact City Hall.

10-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Is 7610 Taft St running a used car lot out of their driveway or what?

Actually I think more is going on in that house to worry about than just the virtual car lot outside.

11-02-2009, 03:47 AM
the owner of that residence is related to one of the city comissioners. do not ticket or tow or you will be in big trouble. btw, the owner of the house has a dealers license.

11-02-2009, 11:35 PM
the owner of that residence is related to one of the city comissioners. do not ticket or tow or you will be in big trouble. btw, the owner of the house has a dealers license.

Seems like he has to be a dealer, as he ALWAYS has several vehs out front for sale. But even with a license, it is ok to sell vehs like that from your home? And as far as him being related to a city commissioner......so that means he has special permission or something?

11-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Seems like he has to be a dealer, as he ALWAYS has several vehs out front for sale. But even with a license, it is ok to sell vehs like that from your home? And as far as him being related to a city commissioner......so that means he has special permission or something?

I don't know the house or which commissioner we are talking about. But to answer your question, YES. If you are related to a commissioner, you have all sorts of special privileges and permission. I thought everyone knew that. That's the way of the world.

I'm not saying it is right. I'm just telling you how it is, wherever you are. Does anyone disagree?

11-03-2009, 05:17 PM

I don't know the house or which commissioner we are talking about. But to answer your question, YES. If you are related to a commissioner, you have all sorts of special privileges and permission. I thought everyone knew that. That's the way of the world.

I'm not saying it is right. I'm just telling you how it is, wherever you are. Does anyone disagree?

I hear ya. And as you say it is not right. Too bad the right people don't complain enough (i.e. the neighbors themselves). You would think they don't appreciate that eyesore of a parking lot in the driveway. Not to mention the stream of "customers" coming & going. It is across from Walnut Creek about 4 blocks east of University.

11-04-2009, 01:20 PM
I will telll you one thing whoever tickets or tags any vehicles at that location will be in big trouble. That also goes for taking any action against the owner of the home. Just a little word of advice the commisioner is already aware of the posts on this board and is making it a priority to see who is foolish enough to take any action against the owner or the vehicles. One word from the commissioner to the chief and that particlar officer will be put in big trouble.

11-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow, that almost sounds like a threat. Who did the owner of this residence sleep with?

11-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Wow, that almost sounds like a threat. Who did the owner of this residence sleep with?
theres a certain captain that might own up to that

11-08-2009, 11:06 AM
theres a certain captain that might own up to thatWell Im glad Captain Dan took my man away from me. Our relationsip was falling apart anyways. My man would always want to giv me a dirty sanchez and I was tired of always being donkey punched, Captain Dan doesnt mind a good dirty Sanchez and takes a mean donkey punch. Captain Dan actually did me a favor.