PDA

View Full Version : Sergeants Test

10-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Can anyone confirm that the last sergeants test you had six officers show up for the test, out of the six, 5 passed and one completely FAILED. Does anyone know the names and their prospective scores?

10-19-2009, 06:21 PM
84..........82/82......81........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........duh......71 wow ...............................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................50 plus (Corky Thatcher)

82/81 got promoted

10-19-2009, 11:34 PM
82/82

50+

10-26-2009, 12:30 AM
84 WAS A PART TIMER!!!

10-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Forget the sergeants test how about a driving test for your numbskull chief

10-31-2009, 11:59 PM
71 is certifiable (coo coo)
50+ has been at 9 different departments and counting...you be the judge.

11-12-2009, 11:07 PM
`WOW :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Zip it up bud! You uneducated redneck........................................... ...............
When will you be able to even put together a proper, cohesive English sentence.
You can't write, let alone give anybody any insight as a Sgt.
Golden Beach is in a state of emergency. You and your buds are bring it to the point of extinction. You gonna come back to Pahokee then?

12-06-2009, 05:50 AM
Are you taking applications at this time for certified and demoted from another PD like Surfside, Aventura, Opa Locka and where else
My nickname is Mr.16 and they also called me "the terror of Collins Ave".
All I want is hahaha!
I also take 17 reports Hahaha!

12-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Zip it up bud! You uneducated redneck........................................... ...............
Golden Beach is in a state of emergency. You and your buds are bring it to the point of extinction. You gonna come back to Pahokee then?

1st. You would not last in PAHOKEE!
2nd. You take the test for Sgt, if your so GREAT !!

OOH! sorry you need to work here first...never mind.. :oops:

12-20-2009, 08:09 AM
71 is certifiable (coo coo)
50+ has been at 9 different departments and counting...you be the judge.

The fact that your department will hire someone who has been with and "left" 9 dept. Makes me glad I am a poor schmuck who cannot afford to live in Golden Beach. Highest priced real estate per square foot in the county, and they hire people "recycled" by 9 other depts. Scary. With the taxes the citizens pay, they should be very pissed off at the non selection process.

12-28-2009, 02:50 AM
[quote="Pahokee 10-94":1gimvuoj]Zip it up bud! You uneducated redneck........................................... ...............

1st. You would not last in PAHOKEE!
2nd. You take the test for Sgt, if your so GREAT !!

OOH! sorry you need to work here first...never mind.. :oops:[/quote:1gimvuoj]

Yeah, Pahokee. Where in important call is having farmer jones get his pigs off the highway. Give us an F-ing break Mr. PAHOKEE.