PDA

View Full Version : Why so many losers in Fla. L.E

10-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Not intended to rag on anyone or any department but if you take the time to scroll through the different departments listed an this site you will see that Florida LEO's are the only ones who come here daily. Which is not a bad thing but when you look at the garbage they put up it is ridiculous. I am quite sure that when tis site was created it was intended to share information not disparage or float rumors. Take a look at the PBSO site, they are the # 1 abusers of this forum, with over 13,000 posts, and I thought we were morons.

10-18-2009, 04:34 PM
You are the moron, dont include me or anyone else in this category you big dummy! What the hell does it matter to you what anyone posts anywhere on the internet. Get a life and quit worrying about everyone else. Your attempt to deter us from our current topic failed, kind of like your attempt at life, you horse faced dofuss!

:evil: LOVE HOW YOU PREFACED YOUR STATEMENT "Not intended to rag on anyone or any department................." :evil:

10-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Not intended to rag on anyone or any department but if you take the time to scroll through the different departments listed an this site you will see that Florida LEO's are the only ones who come here daily. Which is not a bad thing but when you look at the garbage they put up it is ridiculous. I am quite sure that when tis site was created it was intended to share information not disparage or float rumors. Take a look at the PBSO site, they are the # 1 abusers of this forum, with over 13,000 posts, and I thought we were morons.

Go on PBSO and voice your concern with them then! Dont waste our time with your personal issues with other people! You are the only moron my friend.

10-19-2009, 12:12 AM
The only loser in FL LE is you, you jackarse! And Florida is abbreviated FL, so go back to NY, you stupid New Yucker!

10-19-2009, 09:16 PM
I hate to admit it but you dopes just proved that guy right. Look at your response!! Could you have not responded in a different way.