PDA

View Full Version : Hillbilly union

10-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Has anyone seen the recent news for this Department? We were working with some their agents during a sting a few months back and what a union of morons. Try speaking with Steve Bradley. This must be one of the dumbest hillbillies i have ever met. He is one of many uneducated ranks that occupy a supervisory position with the Department of Agriculture. Mr. Charles Bronson must be proud! If you want to see how not to run an agency, check out the IG's office reports. There are employees who are written up for not turing time sheets in on time!!! What a joke! Then one of their consumer investigators attempts to get his brother out of a DUI in northern Florida by identifying himself as a Lieutenant with Ag Law...His write up was a sentence long and he is now a supervisor. GOOD JOB Bronson! We are watching you, and will make sure you do not advance any further up the chain.

10-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Look like Terry Lee Rhodes and her band of liars are now on our board again. Don't worry her live in boyfriend Mongiovi was Baker acted last year. She and her budget chief have done everything to hurt Bronson and sabotage OALE every year. She is working hard to get Putnam elected while being chief of staff and setting Bronson up. What she doesn't know is if Putnam gets elected, she will be fired anyway I mean you can't trust a rat no matter who they sell out to each minute and Adam knows that. There is a consistent rumor that an ethics commission complaint is coming on her and maybe even worse for her. A lot of people know what a sleazeball she is and how many people she has done in including her crazy boyfriend the director of marketing Mongiove, she sold his dumbass out too. Remember she stabbed Crawford in the back as he was leaving and then changed to the Republican party to please Bush for a 90 day appointment th interim AG Commish before Bronson and then begged Bush to let her stay. I work in the capitol and a lot will come out on her in a formal manner. She guarenteed that Putnam would not get law enforcement or other public safety support by screwing state law enforcement including FHP last year. She is all but gone soon.

Stay tuned

10-17-2009, 01:57 PM
LOL...that is funny! It is true what you said, AG is full of backstabbers. One of the Consumer Service Investigators was telling me that another Investigator was being harassed by his supervisor (calling him names...) and he filed an IG report which was sustained. The Supervisor, Velez ( I think it is a female) was never disciplined, but the Investigator has been written up over 20 times since he testified against her...lol, Talk about hostile work environment!! I did hear that the Florida Commission on Human Relations was investigating. However, they are worthless, about as good as the IG. Stay away from the Department of Ag..

11-03-2009, 08:05 PM
good news for DACS Investigators though, heard the bad seed finally resigned.... Investigator I mean..

11-04-2009, 12:55 AM
that's funny, I recently called Steve and he was a great help. I understand he is new to the position but very eager to help, very professional and knowledgable.... Congrats to them and Steve.

11-10-2009, 02:03 AM
Wow, looks like Mike Salerio, Bronson's right hand man is at it again with his lies. Frenchtown must be running low in transvestite hookers and crack. Riddle me this: How does Salerio get busted for CRACK FRICKIN COCAINE plus a transvestite hooker and still be a Deputy Chief of Staff plus direct nearly every move Bronson makes? If it were up to Salerio, Ag Law would be put under him for total control and free crack.

11-11-2009, 04:02 AM
Capitol trash on our board again, take your medication woman