PDA

View Full Version : Another FHP cover up for Ag. officer?

10-17-2009, 02:33 AM
http://www.suwanneedemocrat.com/archivesearch/images_sizedimage_282140200/xl

http://www.suwanneedemocrat.com/archivesearch/local_story_282085823.html

The blind leading the blind leading the blind.

Only going 55 my arse.

Incompetence begot incompetence.

On the rise to Colonel.

10-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Now surprised! Did this officer lose his job? Was he reprimanded? I will send a PR request and find out. A few of us have been keeping stats on Mr. Bronsons department. Were are going to get him and his flunkies out of here. Keep us updated.

10-17-2009, 07:15 PM
OMG you people are lower than cow crap. Just be glad that one of brothers were not killed on the way to work. Was he speeding probably, is he young yeah! What if that would of been your family member...you people have reached a new low. What cover up I am sure he received a citation as all single vehicle crashes are issued an at-fault citation. If he didn't that is Officer Discretion remember.....Are you looking at the same picture I am! He wasn't in an Ag Car and he didn't hit a tree in the road, going faster than he should been. Until then I hope nothing happens to any of us while on duty, wonder what you Ag-
Croppers would have to say then.

10-17-2009, 10:25 PM
He's going to have enough problems. I'm glad he was not hurt.

10-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Bryan kisses Hingsons a$$ all day, he better get ready to get it kicked because it is coming. How did the Rhodes building start all this $hit we no Terry Rhodes is a POS who hates cops. She will be out of here no matter who comes in with the rst of the brass. Hingson will be fired.

10-18-2009, 12:11 AM
What are they picking up off the ground, I can only wonder what's in the bucket. He He He

10-18-2009, 01:53 AM
Maybe he had a rough night and woke up late and was in a hurry. Maybe they are picking up what caused the rough night.

10-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Tallahassee is more corrupt than anyone I have put handcuffs on. How do you not see this? The Department of Agriculture needs to be investigated. Bronson is a modern day joker.

10-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Then the investigation needs to start with the Ass. Commish Terry Lee Rhodes who runs everything. They should check out her ties to her boyfriend Mongiove. She and Craig Myer whitewashed an investigation on Mongiove and then tried to get the IG fired.

10-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Tallahassee is more corrupt than anyone I have put handcuffs on. How do you not see this? The Department of Agriculture needs to be investigated. Bronson is a modern day joker.

Tallahassee is a city, how can a political subdivision of the state be corrupt?

uncorrupted
07-05-2010, 06:40 PM
WTF...? I hope that you are not a LEO...This dipsh** should have been prosecuted. Why is he different than anyone else? Because he is a LEO? His A** should be behind bars.

07-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Terry Lee Rhodes and Adam "Opie " Putznam are hard at work here. Hingson has Bryan under control because he is a POS and Bryan is begging to stay even after giving up Pensacola for her. He is no better than the carpet under her shoes.

07-06-2010, 02:22 AM
Maybe this ****y little young cop will use this as an eye opener. He drives like a mad man in that uniform in his personal vehicle. I'm not surprised he wrecked that GMC of his. I hope his insurance cancels him.

Just another young cop with no education on a power trip. Well he went for a trip alright......

07-06-2010, 11:11 PM
/resurrect dead thread.

/beat dead horse.