PDA

View Full Version : HIRING ROAD DEPUTIES?

10-15-2009, 01:01 AM
Looking to find out if anyone has heard of any future hirings for Certified Deputies for the road with Monroe.

10-15-2009, 02:09 AM
Do yourself a favor and apply someplace else! Its not worth it! I promise! :evil:

11-19-2009, 05:25 AM
You're Kidding!!!!
Lowest paid in South Florida!!!
No raises in three years!!!
Collective IQ of the command staff is 150!!!

I heard Turkey Point is hiring security gaurds at a higher rate!!!

11-19-2009, 05:03 PM
If you people are so unhappy here then leave. You should all be thankful you have a job. Maybe the reason you're still here is because no other department will hire your soory asses. I'll put it out there, district 7 people. I wont call you officers or deputies because you are all a bunch of crying babies. Do your job, quit your crying and then maybe you will desreve a raise.

11-20-2009, 09:34 PM
If you people are so unhappy here then leave. You should all be thankful you have a job. Maybe the reason you're still here is because no other department will hire your soory asses. I'll put it out there, district 7 people. I wont call you officers or deputies because you are all a bunch of crying babies. Do your job, quit your crying and then maybe you will desreve a raise.

I don't know who you are, but please don't act like all of Dis 7 is unhappy here at Monroe County. And please tell us who you're refering to when you speak of Dis 7???? Most of us here work our 12 plus some, so please don't spread BS on here unless you're willing to bring hard evidence to the table...

11-25-2009, 10:41 AM
please don't confuse this HapE2haveAjob with the one talking smack about Dist 7...
there a a few bad apples county wide including the Administration. It's not associated to
one sector/district its county wide. And then you have those who think they will win favor
by ratting on coworkers about petty things that people should talk about NOT go behind
each others back. Admin is NOT going to do a thing for you its just not your turn in the
barrel.