PDA

View Full Version : Better get to work.

10-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Attention:
Deputies not doing their job the way they are supposed to, better start! It has been noticed by the Brass and the whip is out..... If your not happy here please leave, try your luck some where else....

10-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Attention:
Deputies not doing their job the way they are supposed to, better start! It has been noticed by the Brass and the whip is out..... If your not happy here please leave, try your luck some where else....

If I weren't workin" hard enough for the little dinero I get paid I bet my sergeant would be speakin' with me, not some "inner-net" tough guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I got ta get back to watchin' Jerry Springer.

10-14-2009, 01:22 AM
Not being a tough guy! Just speaking the truth... Tell me who you are and we can meet anytime to talk man to man... It's people like you that bring this agency down, your the one talking crap on here instead of speaking something worthy. And maybe your Sgt is also a problem, and that is the reason he /she does not speak to you, or maybe he/she is at home on a meal break, or at the station slacking off.

10-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Being a citizen of Monroe County and a friend to many deputies it really troubles me that our "little paradise" is so full of anemosity between the Sheriff and his deputies. A lot of people, deputies included, voted Peryam into office with the hopes of making this a better workplace and community to live in. Personally, I agree that our deputies are grossly underpaid but I do not know of one deputy that does not give his all when on duty. It is a shame that with all the taxes we pay that we cannot reward these deputies with a good salary and benefits with all they do for the citizens and "tourists" of Monroe County. And shame on the "brass" for not better supporting the men and women that serve them as well as this community. Promises were made during the election and promises should be kept or I know that I will be the first citizen of this community to make sure I help vote in a new Sheriff that will honor his word to both the community and his deputies. I want to be proud of the place I live and know I am being protected by the "finest" deputies not a revolving door of new deputies as we can't keep the good ones we have.

10-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Hey SEC7DEP. Why don't you identify yourself. If you don't want to, just say at least your radio number or your first initial of your first and last name. I'm pretty sure I will be able to identify you since it's a small sector. Anyways, you really like running your mouth don't you? You make a lot of deputies look bad.

10-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Well Suncracker keep drinking the Coolaid. Remember the promises
* Raises. Got money for 4% from BOCC refuses to give it to deputies untill they sign a contract)
* Better health benefits, that was a joke
* Negotiating with the union (FOP) Read the contract in Outlook nothing for the deputies.
* Meeting to discuss new policies and programs with the union before implementing them.
* Treating employees fairly not like Sheriff "Worker Ants" Roth.
* Ramsay running the show.

What did we get ROTH 2.0

ITS DAVIS NEXT TIME BABY :evil:

10-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Is FHP hiring?