PDA

View Full Version : The BE Dazzler!!!

10-05-2009, 08:06 PM
BILLY MAYS HERE, FOR THE BE DAZZLER!!!
The Be Dazzler the amazing interrogation deflection system.
Prefect for any criminal indictment, The Be Dazzler!
Mortgage Fraud, Wire Fraud and Mail Fraud NO PROBLEM for the Be Dazzler!
Watch all your criminal charges vanish into thin air THE SAME AIR WE BREATH thanks Be Dazzler.
The Be Dazzler works wonders on those pesky little federal investigations.
It’s Easy, Fun, and Fabulous the Be Dazzler!!!!
Just snap, push and pop those annoying Secret Service agents out of your way!
You get everything you’ll need to wipe out any federal investigation with the Be Dazzler.
Here’s how it works!
Just walk in the Ft. Myers Field Office and ask to talk to a federal agent.
If they ask why, tell them some B.S oh let’s just say mortgage fraud that’s it mortgage fraud.
Once that federal clown starts asking those silly little questions, like how the heck does a cop get millions of dollars in mortgage loans. Just sit there and shut the heck up, and whip out your Be Dazzler.
Place the Be Dazzler on top of his desk and give it a tap. Set it and forget it!
Sit back and watch the Be Dazzler jump into action and don’t open your big mouth.
The Be Dazzler will have all the right answers; it will dazzle the living crap out of those pesky federal agents.
They won’t know if they should wind their watch when the Be Dazzler gets a hold of them.
The Be Dazzler has the power and muscle to wipe out any criminal case they have on you.
Mortgage Fraud, Wire Fraud, Mail Fraud, Tax Evasion and even lying to the feds NO PROBLEM for the Be Dazzler!
The Feds are no match for the Be Dazzler.
By the time the interview is over the feds will be so dazzled, they will give you the mortgage broker of the year award. Thanks Be Dazzler!

WAIT THERE”S MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ll toss in the I.A Be Dazzler, for FREE!! It works great for any police I.A investigation. You just pay a small shipping and handling charge.
Here’s how it works!!
Just walk into her office and tell her you want to come Oxiclean on all police corruption in the city.
When she starts asking those hard questions and you start sweating like Mike Tyson in a spelling bee, just whip out the I.A. Be Dazzler and put it on her desk.
Tap it, slap it, and set it and forget it and let it rip.
Sit back and watch it work. But remember shut your big mouth and let it do its job.
That woman will be dazzled in minutes.
B y the end of the interview she will be so dazzled she will be singing show tunes to you. Thanks Be Dazzler!
Let’s see you get the amazing Be Dazzler and the I.A Be Dazzler for the rock bottom price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.
Folks I’d give these things away for free, but my wife won’t let.
A matter of fact I gave Bernie Madoff a Be Dazzler for his birthday last year. Do you think he used it??
Heck noooooooooo!!!! And look where he is now.
Folks don’t be a jerk off like Bernie Madoff, so order your Be Dazzler NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOLKS THAT’S NOT ALL!!!!!!
I’ll give the first 500 callers a free copy of my book, Live till your 105 years old drug free, signed by me Billy Mays
Order Now!!!
Here’s how to get yours.
Call 1800 how the heck did I get myself into the mess.

10-05-2009, 10:47 PM
LOL, I love this guy! :snicker:

10-06-2009, 04:46 AM
This guy rocks Billy Mays is rolling over in his grave.

The blogger of the Year Award.

I think some hot babe ISB should take care of this guy :D for this fine outstanding piece of work

10-06-2009, 10:34 AM

I think some hot babe ISB should take care of this guy :D for this fine outstanding piece of work

:D I know we all miss Billy Mays. RIP Billy

Thank you Thank you Thank you. This is great I get home from work and what a surprize and I get this wonderful award.

I would like to thank all my fellow delta shift cowboyzzzzz for their help on the project. :roll:

10-06-2009, 05:44 PM

what do you mean take care of?

10-06-2009, 06:11 PM
This is funny as hell good job, taking poke at a not so funny matter.

10-06-2009, 11:15 PM
You missed your calling. You should write a book (or do some writing for Saturday Night Live) no kidding - with these. Thanks for the entertainment. And I love you.

10-07-2009, 01:26 AM
[quote="I miss him":1vy1silg]This guy rocks Billy Mays is rolling over in his grave.

:D I know we all miss Billy Mays. RIP Billy

Thank you Thank you Thank you. This is great I get home from work and what a surprize and I get this wonderful award.

I would like to thank all my fellow delta shift cowboyzzzzz for their help on the project. :roll:[/quote:1vy1silg]

Billy Mays here!! I'm going to Shamwow this cowboy. You crook stealing my trunder.

And yes I'm still here because I used Mighty mortician .

Delta shift cowboy what the heck is that, I bet he is a Swat calendar boy. :P :P

10-08-2009, 03:47 PM
What next? :idea:

11-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Billy Mays, is it true that the chiefs son resigned? Did the BE Dazzler work for him?

fifedom
11-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Billy Mays, is it true that the chiefs son resigned? Did the BE Dazzler work for him?

yepper-he's done gone and out

11-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Someone better get Jimmy, a Be Dazzler real fast .

What were they thinking. What a shame

11-07-2009, 06:32 PM
They should have been fired. I'd have more respect for the chief.

11-21-2009, 12:53 PM
'

11-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Looking in from the outside i don't see anything respectable about the Chief. He's been a disaster. The City was nuts promoting from within instead of doing a national search for a new Chief.

12-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Can someone please tell me how IA never seen all this going on.
Sounds like someone was looking the other way and they should be investigated

12-02-2009, 05:24 PM

The MAGIC 8-BALL says...

Come on, incompetence and looking the other way is rampant in the Cape Coral Police Department. It's the glue that keeps it all together.

01-05-2010, 10:01 PM

Capt???????????????????????????? :roll:

01-12-2010, 03:04 PM
[quote="I want to know":14i5d5gf]Can someone please tell me how IA never seen all this going on.

Capt???????????????????????????? :roll:[/quote:14i5d5gf]

Funny you ask this question, when they are slamming CS on the other topic for not knowing about his wife's personal problems.

Truth of the matter is they were told on a Friday the 13th almost a year and half prior to his resignation about this. And let him work, get benefits, contribute to his pension, put people in jail, ruin others lives by Not sleeping with their wives. But hey we can look the other way if you're one of the boys. Hell he came this close <> to getting a promotion out of it. WOW. Could you imagine that fiasco and how many careers were saved by his resignation.

Oh and the IA person was too busy picking out new colors for the building and taking down all of the previous IA persons belongings and packing them for him. Do you know how long that takes. I need one blue wall in this room, one maroon wall in this office . . . Does this tile clash with this color. Should we paint the outside stairwells a different color then the rest of the building. I think we need a little contrast.

Not enough time to investigate the boy when your plate is full. Had a deadline to get the new building decorated. I can't wait to see how the placement of photos and plaques turned out.

01-12-2010, 11:58 PM
[quote="This has to stop":1y81wbsy][quote="I want to know":1y81wbsy]Can someone please tell me how IA never seen all this going on.

Capt???????????????????????????? :roll:[/quote:1y81wbsy]

Funny you ask this question, when they are slamming CS on the other topic for not knowing about his wife's personal problems.

Truth of the matter is they were told on a Friday the 13th almost a year and half prior to his resignation about this. And let him work, get benefits, contribute to his pension, put people in jail, ruin others lives by Not sleeping with their wives. But hey we can look the other way if you're one of the boys. Hell he came this close <> to getting a promotion out of it. WOW. Could you imagine that fiasco and how many careers were saved by his resignation.

Oh and the IA person was too busy picking out new colors for the building and taking down all of the previous IA persons belongings and packing them for him. Do you know how long that takes. I need one blue wall in this room, one maroon wall in this office . . . Does this tile clash with this color. Should we paint the outside stairwells a different color then the rest of the building. I think we need a little contrast.

Not enough time to investigate the boy when your plate is full. Had a deadline to get the new building decorated. I can't wait to see how the placement of photos and plaques turned out.[/quote:1y81wbsy]

The feds need to investigate the former IA for looking the other way . They are only worried about moving up in the dept.
What happened to being a cop and doing the right thing, no mattter who it is a crook is a crook.

And now to let the JO the feds new little rat walk these hallways. Shame on the CCPD

01-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Billy Mays would have never let the happen. This is nothing but bank robbery without a gun.

01-13-2010, 02:49 AM
The Feds won't let it happen either.

04-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Funny F>>>ing post :mrgreen:

06-24-2010, 10:31 PM
BILLY MAYS HERE, FOR THE BE DAZZLER!!!
The Be Dazzler the amazing interrogation deflection system.
Prefect for any criminal indictment, The Be Dazzler!
Mortgage Fraud, Wire Fraud and Mail Fraud NO PROBLEM for the Be Dazzler!
Watch all your criminal charges vanish into thin air THE SAME AIR WE BREATH thanks Be Dazzler.
The Be Dazzler works wonders on those pesky little federal investigations.
It’s Easy, Fun, and Fabulous the Be Dazzler!!!!
Just snap, push and pop those annoying Secret Service agents out of your way!
You get everything you’ll need to wipe out any federal investigation with the Be Dazzler.
Here’s how it works!
Just walk in the Ft. Myers Field Office and ask to talk to a federal agent.
If they ask why, tell them some B.S oh let’s just say mortgage fraud that’s it mortgage fraud.
Once that federal clown starts asking those silly little questions, like how the heck does a cop get millions of dollars in mortgage loans. Just sit there and shut the heck up, and whip out your Be Dazzler.
Place the Be Dazzler on top of his desk and give it a tap. Set it and forget it!
Sit back and watch the Be Dazzler jump into action and don’t open your big mouth.
The Be Dazzler will have all the right answers; it will dazzle the living crap out of those pesky federal agents.
They won’t know if they should wind their watch when the Be Dazzler gets a hold of them.
The Be Dazzler has the power and muscle to wipe out any criminal case they have on you.
Mortgage Fraud, Wire Fraud, Mail Fraud, Tax Evasion and even lying to the feds NO PROBLEM for the Be Dazzler!
The Feds are no match for the Be Dazzler.
By the time the interview is over the feds will be so dazzled, they will give you the mortgage broker of the year award. Thanks Be Dazzler!

WAIT THERE”S MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ll toss in the I.A Be Dazzler, for FREE!! It works great for any police I.A investigation. You just pay a small shipping and handling charge.
Here’s how it works!!
Just walk into her office and tell her you want to come Oxiclean on all police corruption in the city.
When she starts asking those hard questions and you start sweating like Mike Tyson in a spelling bee, just whip out the I.A. Be Dazzler and put it on her desk.
Tap it, slap it, and set it and forget it and let it rip.
Sit back and watch it work. But remember shut your big mouth and let it do its job.
That woman will be dazzled in minutes.
B y the end of the interview she will be so dazzled she will be singing show tunes to you. Thanks Be Dazzler!
Let’s see you get the amazing Be Dazzler and the I.A Be Dazzler for the rock bottom price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.
Folks I’d give these things away for free, but my wife won’t let.
A matter of fact I gave Bernie Madoff a Be Dazzler for his birthday last year. Do you think he used it??
Heck noooooooooo!!!! And look where he is now.
Folks don’t be a jerk off like Bernie Madoff, so order your Be Dazzler NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOLKS THAT’S NOT ALL!!!!!!
I’ll give the first 500 callers a free copy of my book, Live till your 105 years old drug free, signed by me Billy Mays
Order Now!!!
Here’s how to get yours.
Call 1800 how the heck did I get myself into the mess.

Billy Mays here!
Don't fear my dear
Georgeanne your in goods hands.
Wow you have done it now.
Dont worry I will be over nighting you a Be Dazzeler and a IA Be Dazzler.
Hey you dont have to thank me, and girl dont worry about the shipping and handling it's on me.

08-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Jimmy used the Be Dazzler. Look at him now he walked. Next the rest of them better listen to Billy

08-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Jimmy boy quit taken his meds for his crohns disease and now he can't cough without shitting his pants. No, thats wrong, he has a bag attached to his body for that!! I think he did it on purpose to stay out of prison and it back fired on him. Sure, he got home detention, but at what cost? He lost over 50 lbs and looks like a walking corpse. I wouldn't wish a disease on anyone, but if I had to, he deserves to be a candidate. I have to go pay my mortgage now! He will be back in the gym in no time, or dead......

08-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Jimmy boy quit taken his meds for his crohns disease and now he can't cough without shitting his pants. No, thats wrong, he has a bag attached to his body for that!! I think he did it on purpose to stay out of prison and it back fired on him. Sure, he got home detention, but at what cost? He lost over 50 lbs and looks like a walking corpse. I wouldn't wish a disease on anyone, but if I had to, he deserves to be a candidate. I have to go pay my mortgage now! He will be back in the gym in no time, or dead......

Yup JImmy got the better end of the deal. I remember him thinking he was on top of the world and better than everyone. So I guess now he looks like Vince Kelly, skinny and useless. I wonder if another sergeant is trying to get back in jimmys wifes pants. That would be a STREET level CRIME if that happened.