PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Coral Gables?

10-05-2009, 12:24 AM
I was in a conversation with an old friend the other day who told me about this website. He told me to read the message boards to see how bad things have become. It's been over 3 years since I left and I find myself sad to read the messages from the unknown users that I'm sure are some of my old friends. I thought the department was actually squared away when I left. I know now that any problems I had then were more my pride, arrogance and selfishness clouding reality. I guess it is all relative. Anyhow, I'm sorry to hear things are poor right now....I will be sure to pray for you guys. Take care and feel free to come visit ole South Kakalaki when you want a break from Miami.

7868---Foster

10-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Joe you have no idea, this was a great department when you left. Now, no one cares about the officers to summarize 3 years worth of detoriation. The smart ones have left and we are just stuck here hoping for anything positive since no one is hiring. God bless you and the other ones that have moved on to greener pastures.

10-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Joe: YOu did the right thing to leave! I'll be leaveing soon, the sooner the better................. there is no respect for seniority and the city and top brass craps all over us. Did I mention that the Union is in it worst shape ever thanks to J.B!!!!!!!!!!! :(

10-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Joe: YOu did the right thing to leave! I'll be leaveing soon, the sooner the better................. there is no respect for seniority and the city and top brass craps all over us. Did I mention that the Union is in it worst shape ever thanks to J.B!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Who is J.B.? Who is the Union President, Is it still Geno?

10-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Joe you have no idea, this was a great department when you left. Now, no one cares about the officers to summarize 3 years worth of detoriation. The smart ones have left and we are just stuck here hoping for anything positive since no one is hiring. God bless you and the other ones that have moved on to greener pastures.

I have to agree with you. The smart ones have left.

10-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Don't believe everything you read Joe. Gables is still a great department and we still have very proud officers. Times are a little tough like everywhere else, but I for one am happy to work for the best department in the county. Please remember that most of us are doing well, we're happy and we have better things to do then read the crap that gets written here. I truly believe that these posts you are reading are written by the same five guys who are just trying to stir the pot. Miss you Joe!

10-06-2009, 02:08 AM
Don't believe everything you read Joe. Gables is still a great department and we still have very proud officers. Times are a little tough like everywhere else, but I for one am happy to work for the best department in the county. Please remember that most of us are doing well, we're happy and we have better things to do then read the crap that gets written here. I truly believe that these posts you are reading are written by the same five guys who are just trying to stir the pot. Miss you Joe!

whatever rook!
you have no idea what you're talking about....
i bet you don't even know Foster! "miss you joe" ---> lmao! trying to sound like you've been here for over 4 years....HA!

i hate this place!
and i hate MORIMA!

(((but i do love my 4-10's)))

10-06-2009, 02:18 AM
After reading this post I'm going to hit up the FOP and see if they can institute random drug testing because you've gotta be taking something waaaayyyyyy illegal to believe that crap! To anyone who has left here in the past 5 years, it was the best decision you have ever made in your life! :devil:

10-06-2009, 12:01 PM

This buttwad must be high on ground up brass shields or is just lyeing his ass off. This place suxs beyond belief.........by the way, J.B. is john B. and he is the worthless Union Pres.

10-07-2009, 02:49 AM
This place has never been in worse shape than it is right now...from city hall to the on down into the Lt's and SGts...what a mess

10-07-2009, 02:56 AM
This dept. is going downhill. Especially when the people that are supposed to be heading it in the right direction are the ones breaking rules. One Maj. regularly drives his city car like it is his personal vehicle, taking it on road trips at least once a month, because he would rather not buy his own car. But will put down any officer that does the same. This dept. was once worried about the conduct of it's management yet now turns its head at the fact that one major had an inappropriate relationship with someone he supervises that ultimately ended his marriage and continues to protect despite showing that she is unstable. one that many people know about yet if they question or talk about it are threatened or reprimanded.

How can someone so unethical lead this department in the right direction? How can this department go in the right direction with management like this?

10-07-2009, 12:35 PM
That must be the same Maj that drives by incidents and calls them in on the phone. He can't stop because he usually has unauthorized individuals in the car with him.

10-08-2009, 10:03 PM
As a supervisor I have seen several OFFICERS using their vehicles while off duty for personal business. Quite frankly I don't care enough anymore to report them. However I would think twice about casting the first stone. I'm sure everyone in law enforcement has done something that violates rules and regs. Maybe you should just keep your opinion to yourself unless you want to go public with your allegations. But as usual on this post I await the screw you response.

10-08-2009, 11:49 PM
As a supervisor I have seen several OFFICERS using their vehicles while off duty for personal business. Quite frankly I don't care enough anymore to report them. However I would think twice about casting the first stone. I'm sure everyone in law enforcement has done something that violates rules and regs. Maybe you should just keep your opinion to yourself unless you want to go public with your allegations. But as usual on this post I await the screw you response.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if I see officers conducting personal business in their city vehicles I will report them immediately.

10-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Just like I said, the same few officers (less then 5 post all of the post) - just look at the times they are written. I wrote my post then the first crybaby posted at 22:08, he then posted again at 22:18, the next at 8:01, crybaby one then posted again at 22:49, and as soon as he wrote that he wrote another at 22:56, etc. Hey guys - if you want to look like more than 2 of you are posting how about leaving an hour or so between each post - guess I was right - you're not the brightest light bulb. If you were, you would stop airing out dirty laundry and share the blue brotherhood. Please just go - we don't need you.

10-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Just like I said, the same few officers (less then 5 post all of the post) - just look at the times they are written. I wrote my post then the first crybaby posted at 22:08, he then posted again at 22:18, the next at 8:01, crybaby one then posted again at 22:49, and as soon as he wrote that he wrote another at 22:56, etc. Hey guys - if you want to look like more than 2 of you are posting how about leaving an hour or so between each post - guess I was right - you're not the brightest light bulb. If you were, you would stop airing out dirty laundry and share the blue brotherhood. Please just go - we don't need you.

you are the reason i want to leave. stupid a$$!
you're probably the same "stupid-visor" that posted 3 post back.
who is this morima person? maybe you are that person as well.

hey 43,i think habsi is looking for you!

10-09-2009, 12:52 AM

sounds like ellinport!

10-09-2009, 01:02 AM
you're wrong dude! sounds like pedroso! :devil:

10-09-2009, 03:43 PM
It's one thing to run a few errands in your city car. its another to regularly go on road trips over the weekends in it. But I guess it must be common. So must sleeping with civilian personnel that you directly supervise. This dept. is messed up.

10-09-2009, 06:59 PM
What is all this talk about what Major was sleeping with a subordinate?

10-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Hey EH, I've got a question for you. If CGPD sucks so bad and you want to leave, then why don't you? :?: I keep seeing the same thing all over this site but I don't see anyone leaving.

10-10-2009, 04:09 PM
What is all this talk about what Major was sleeping with a subordinate?

tech services. many know but are afraid to say anything. he knows how to make things look good for himself

10-13-2009, 01:43 PM
If you guys think things are bad for you now you better hope the rumors of City of Miami Little Napoleon, know as the Boy King being considered to be your next chief are just rumors. Because that is the biggest asshole to ever wear a police uniform. Big complex no substance. Arrogant and totally useless.

10-13-2009, 07:00 PM
If you guys think things are bad for you now you better hope the rumors of City of Miami Little Napoleon, know as the Boy King being considered to be your next chief are just rumors. Because that is the biggest *** VIRUS ALERT *** to ever wear a police uniform. Big complex no substance. Arrogant and totally useless.

is he worse than Sgt. J.D. ? theres no way!

10-13-2009, 07:24 PM
i think our little man major should be chief. He is short but packs a big bag of trash. Massi for chief......................

10-13-2009, 11:40 PM
Thanks but we don't need a chief. We already have one.

10-14-2009, 03:10 AM
"Thanks but we don't need a chief. We already have one"

and his name is Pat Salerno

10-14-2009, 06:49 PM
"Thanks but we don't need a chief. We already have one"

and his name is Pat Salerno
LMAO..........nothing but the truth! He has more balls than the Chief and all Brass put together. Hate him but it true

10-17-2009, 01:59 PM
someone please tell me why Sgt. J.D. is such a weasel?

10-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Come on Alex is that the best you have. Calling the media about a traffic ticket. Like we don't have enough problems around here without showing the county that we have no respect and absolutely NO professional courtesy. Everyone knows why you did this, its those old sour grapes my friend. Everyone also knows you spit your poison in the wrong direction. Everyone knows it was your immediate supervisors that did you in, you are just too small minded and week to see that, you are easily led like a little lamb to the slaughter.
Alex, the next time you choose to put our department in the media in a negative light, make sure it is news worthy.
Also Alex, please many of your friends have been trying to find a way to tell you, try an anti -persperant as well as a deodorant, you are offensive my friend.

10-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Police chief gets traffic ticket
BY JOAN FLEISCHMAN
joanfleischman@yahoo.com
Jim Skinner, the Golden Beach police chief who once led Coral Gables PD, received a traffic ticket -- from a Gables motorcycle cop. Officer Alex Castello nailed Skinner on Sept. 16 for making an illegal left at Riviera and Jeronimo drives.

Skinner, 61, who lives in Coral Gables with his wife, Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Maria Korvick, 63, was headed home from a morning gym workout. He was driving a rental car -- their car was in the shop. He says he simply forgot about the no left turn. ``I was clearly violating the law,'' Skinner says. ``I was just totally not thinking.''

The motorman was professional and courteous, Skinner adds. ``I have no complaint. That's what traffic enforcement is all about.''

Skinner sent in a plea-by-mail of no contest. He elected traffic school -- a four-hour online class -- to avoid points on his record.

He also mailed in the fine. But he sent the wrong amount -- $171, $15 shy of the $186 penalty. The balance is due Nov. 5 :devil:

you da man!

10-20-2009, 06:06 PM
will the above atricle get deleted again? :roll:

10-20-2009, 09:23 PM
Police chief gets traffic ticket
BY JOAN FLEISCHMAN
joanfleischman@yahoo.com
Jim Skinner, the Golden Beach police chief who once led Coral Gables PD, received a traffic ticket -- from a Gables motorcycle cop. Officer Alex Castello nailed Skinner on Sept. 16 for making an illegal left at Riviera and Jeronimo drives.

Skinner, 61, who lives in Coral Gables with his wife, Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Maria Korvick, 63, was headed home from a morning gym workout. He was driving a rental car -- their car was in the shop. He says he simply forgot about the no left turn. ``I was clearly violating the law,'' Skinner says. ``I was just totally not thinking.''

The motorman was professional and courteous, Skinner adds. ``I have no complaint. That's what traffic enforcement is all about.''

Skinner sent in a plea-by-mail of no contest. He elected traffic school -- a four-hour online class -- to avoid points on his record.

He also mailed in the fine. But he sent the wrong amount -- $171, $15 shy of the $186 penalty. The balance is due Nov. 5 :devil:

you da man!

What the heck is wrong with guys in the Gables?

10-24-2009, 07:17 PM
They write LEOs in the Gables. It's one of the few places that doesn't extend courtesies to LEOs. Stay the heck out of there.

10-24-2009, 07:21 PM
I heard that they wrote a Miami cop a ticket not long ago. WTF?

10-25-2009, 02:52 AM
I heard they wrote a park ranger and yogi bear...I heard they made a traffic stop on air force one and wrote the pilot...I heard they wrote the pope for playing loud music...I heard they wrote the woody wood pecker balloon in the Macy's parade..i heard you were the same poster looking to stir trouble with your bullcrap. Loser.

10-25-2009, 02:05 PM
I heard that they wrote a Miami cop a ticket not long ago. WTF?

I heard the same thing. What gives?

10-25-2009, 10:09 PM
your all full of it............that cit was a personal issue between the po and the ex-chief. As for all the other crap being said here, I know for a fact that the only cits being given to other leos has been a select few looking for revenge because of their spouses getting cited for b\s by metro and troopers! I for one have had issues with Officer Fleitas (metro) and a smart assed rook Sgt from miami gardens who thinks he is a trooper on the 826. If you want to point fingers, get the officers name and lets hear about it!

10-25-2009, 11:26 PM
your all full of it............that cit was a personal issue between the po and the ex-chief. As for all the other crap being said here, I know for a fact that the only cits being given to other leos has been a select few looking for revenge because of their spouses getting cited for b\s by metro and troopers! I for one have had issues with Officer Fleitas (metro) and a smart assed rook Sgt from miami gardens who thinks he is a trooper on the 826. If you want to point fingers, get the officers name and lets hear about it!

Don't make excuses a LEO is a LEO. When you start writing LEO's simply because you don't like them then we're all in trouble. You guys in the Gables are definitely out of control and making it more difficult for the rest of the law enforcement community.

10-26-2009, 02:15 AM
Oye retired cop......chupa mi coolo

04-13-2010, 03:25 AM
What a joke the gables has become. With the likes of Hudak, Ginn, Hoff, and Naue running things it must be unbearable for the officers. I remember what assholes Pablo Garcia and Lester Moore were. Massington should have been fired several times his rookie year for being a screwup. Glad I retired when i did.

06-15-2010, 04:24 AM
i love gangstas and thugs!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite part of the video is that "gangsta thug" that was dying in the middle of the grass after being shot by another "gangsta thug"!

:evil:

06-19-2010, 03:17 AM
What a joke the gables has become. With the likes of Hudak, Ginn, Hoff, and Naue running things it must be unbearable for the officers. I remember what meany Pablo Garcia and Lester Moore were. Massington should have been fired several times his rookie year for being a screwup. Glad I retired when i did.

Pablo Garcia was also one of the most corrupt officers ever and bi sexual too!

06-30-2010, 07:05 PM
If you really want to know what happened to the CGPD, all of the LEO's need to look at themselves in the mirror and realize that they've flushed down the toilet what it means to be honorable when they can't even honor their own wives.

06-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Is somebody from the "Sluts Lair" coming on this site to talk shiz about the cops. LMAO!!! Unbelievable!

07-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Are you honestly denying that the morals and values of a police officer and how he/she conducts themselves doesn't affect their decisions both on and off the job? Just because it's offered doesn't mean you have to take it. The self centered attitude that has grown within the department and only thinking about what is best for "me" attitude is what has corrupted CGPD. Again, its all about what a man/woman is truly made of. The badge doesn't make the PO, the PO makes the badge.

07-01-2010, 06:53 PM
Are you honestly denying that the morals and values of a police officer and how he/she conducts themselves doesn't affect their decisions both on and off the job? Just because it's offered doesn't mean you have to take it. The self centered attitude that has grown within the department and only thinking about what is best for "me" attitude is what has corrupted CGPD. Again, its all about what a man/woman is truly made of. The badge doesn't make the PO, the PO makes the badge.

your absolutly right, but I dont want to talk about that. What I want to talk about is the QSM-ER...................I know that she was retrained, but what in the hell did she learn? nothing? She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad on the radio that it makes me sick to hear her. Please help CGPD by fixing this problem. Its a big on.

07-02-2010, 01:43 AM
I feel for you brother, I can't stand her stupid ass either. Why a waste of space and effort on CGPD's part keeping her around.

07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
[quote your absolutly right, but I dont want to talk about that. What I want to talk about is the QSM-ER...................I know that she was retrained, but what in the hell did she learn? nothing? She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad on the radio that it makes me sick to hear her. Please help CGPD by fixing this problem. Its a big on.[/quote]

There is already a forum to post comments about QSM-ER. This forum is to discuss "What happened to Coral Gables?" Cry about that some where else. Start looking at what is really breaking down the CGPD. The officers and other city employees who make up CGPD. Each and everyone of you from diapstcher to rookie to brass needs to look at themselves in the mirror and start reflecting on what they bring to the department, how they conduct themselves, and who they are really serving. Where did the high standards of morals and conduct go? How can a citizen of the city of Coral Gables look to an officer with respect and trust when that officer can't even respect the man/woman they vowed to love, honor, cherish and foresake all others till death? And we are not talking about one bad apple. It is encouraged and protected amongst all.

07-02-2010, 12:31 PM
[quote your absolutly right, but I dont want to talk about that. What I want to talk about is the QSM-ER...................I know that she was retrained, but what in the hell did she learn? nothing? She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad on the radio that it makes me sick to hear her. Please help CGPD by fixing this problem. Its a big on.

There is already a forum to post comments about QSM-ER. This forum is to discuss "What happened to Coral Gables?" Cry about that some where else. Start looking at what is really breaking down the CGPD. The officers and other city employees who make up CGPD. Each and everyone of you from diapstcher to rookie to brass needs to look at themselves in the mirror and start reflecting on what they bring to the department, how they conduct themselves, and who they are really serving. Where did the high standards of morals and conduct go? How can a citizen of the city of Coral Gables look to an officer with respect and trust when that officer can't even respect the man/woman they vowed to love, honor, cherish and foresake all others till death? And we are not talking about one bad apple. It is encouraged and protected amongst all.[/quote]

She must be the QSM-er.

07-03-2010, 04:20 AM
Nope, the QSM-ER's engrish is much worse!

07-04-2010, 06:46 PM
:cry: It's obvious the LEO's of CGPD really don't care about the quality of their department. This fourm was created to discuss the deeper issues and concerns within the department, and its really just a place to bash others. How sad is that! I have been with this department for over 12 years. I've watched it be something great to something I'm embarrassed and ashamed of. I've watched the conduct of the officers and the type of person's hired deteriorate from something honorable to becoming a moral dead zone. If you really want to know what has happened to coral gables, the ones responding to the posts are a perfect example of what I have been saying. You ask the question, but you already know the answer. Everytime you look in the mirror, it stares back at you. Until the person's who make-up the department change the way they live their lives, how they treat the ones they say they love, and bring honor and respect back into their homes, their will always be a leek of sewage into the CGPD making it a sespool.

07-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Hey dispatcher 123, your wasting your breath. I've tried that route before but it will never work. The young uns know it all because of the vast life experience they have. This department has a long rocky road ahead of it......

07-05-2010, 11:18 PM
I wonder how all the wives would respond to this? :twisted:

07-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Who the hell wrote this crap?! ALL departments have cops that are players! Married, single, it doesn't matter. It''s been around and its gonna be around. Give me a break with this garbage about "I wonder how the wives feel". What a bunch of crap!!! Then don't marry a COP. Everybody here, that has worked here, and that will work here has skeletons. BOO-Fing-HOO!

07-06-2010, 03:24 AM
Be sure to explain that to your daughter...explain that to your son...its ok to cheat on your wife because you are a COP....it's ok that daddy has many girlfriends because i'm a cop. Be sure sweetie that when you fall in love , it's not a COP like daddy. Don't worry about why mommy cries all the time, she shouldve known better when she married me that I was going to commit adultry. i really didn't mean that i would be faithfull to her and love only her. Your honor, its her fault, she married me. She knew I was a COP. She should've known better that it's just part of wearing the badge to be unfaihful. She really didn't expect to trust me. I mean why would she, I'm a COP.

Yeah let's see ummm whose talking crap? let me guess you are divorced and are a weekend dad!

07-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Be sure to explain that to your daughter...explain that to your son...its ok to cheat on your wife because you are a COP....it's ok that daddy has many girlfriends because i'm a cop. Be sure sweetie that when you fall in love , it's not a COP like daddy. Don't worry about why mommy cries all the time, she shouldve known better when she married me that I was going to commit adultry. i really didn't mean that i would be faithfull to her and love only her. Your honor, its her fault, she married me. She knew I was a COP. She should've known better that it's just part of wearing the badge to be unfaihful. She really didn't expect to trust me. I mean why would she, I'm a COP.

Yeah let's see ummm whose talking crap? let me guess you are divorced and are a weekend dad!

OMG, that is one angry mofo! I want to know who dumped her?

07-06-2010, 11:58 PM
I wonder how all the wives would respond to this? :twisted:

I agree. It's not like it would be that hard to figure out who's with who. Between the big mouths of the "sluts lair" and the locker room talk amongst the boys in blue...

07-07-2010, 07:51 PM
It sure did get quiet all of a sudden. :P

07-07-2010, 10:45 PM
uh... qsm?

07-07-2010, 11:35 PM
It sure did get quiet all of a sudden. :P
I dont think it got quiet, it's just that the topic is stupid. The truth of it all is that Del Valle is a Fag, Barnett is a super fag and the QSM-er has to get the F off the radio!

07-08-2010, 02:10 AM
I dont think it got quiet, it's just that the topic is stupid. The truth of it all is that Del Valle is a Fag, Barnett is a super fag and the QSM-er has to get the F off the radio!

What does one's sexual orientation have to do with the integity of the CGPD? You are just making excuses to avoid the topic and the TRUTH! Typical

07-08-2010, 02:29 AM
What does one's sexual orientation have to do with the integity of the CGPD? You are just making excuses to avoid the topic and the TRUTH! Typical

Coward! They are all a bunch of cowards hiding behind a badge. I should know. All big and bad but don't tell my wife. If that's the kind of life you want to live then divorce your wife or don't get married at all... but my kids...well I guess you should of thought of that before you got married. Here's a novel idea, be a real MAN and either fix your marriage or get out. Stop being such a F*&^%$ D)(&^%% Head. :evil:

07-09-2010, 01:20 AM
sounds like a DISPATCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
i wonder who? there are so many to pick from!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

43 *****!

07-09-2010, 12:14 PM
What's up with all of these dispatchers posting? Did the city's insurance stop covering their meds? Those aren't Tic-Tacs in all of those purses up there.

07-09-2010, 03:11 PM

Coward! They are all a bunch of cowards hiding behind a badge. I should know. All big and bad but don't tell my wife. If that's the kind of life you want to live then divorce your wife or don't get married at all... but my kids...well I guess you should of thought of that before you got married. Here's a novel idea, be a real MAN and either fix your marriage or get out. Stop being such a F*&^%$ D)(&^%% Head. :evil:

Sounds like the main 43...................i could be wrong. I would hope that no one would go so low as to hit that. It sounds like someone did and ran out of fear or saw the light.
Crazy bunch of jerks with a thirst for blood.

07-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Funny how we are the 43 *****es in need of meds when it's the Cops who can't seem to get their priority straight and put their moral compass back where it belongs. Again always blaming everyone else except the one who is truly at fault...talk about immature.

07-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Funny how we are the 43 *****es in need of meds when it's the Cops who can't seem to get their priority straight and put their moral compass back where it belongs. Again always blaming everyone else except the one who is truly at fault...talk about immature.

blah blah blah.................then tell the whore dispatchers who screw the married officers to think about the families they are distroying. :roll:

07-11-2010, 01:51 AM
do you mean Sophia? She is the queen 43. :snicker:

07-13-2010, 03:55 PM
blah blah blah.................then tell the whore dispatchers who screw the married officers to think about the families they are distroying. :roll:

You are absolutely right. It takes 2 to tengo. Just because someone offers you a piece of candy, doesn't mean you have to eat it. I don't hear anyone crying rape. It seems the women are more attracted to a man with a wedding band.

What happened to the sanctaty of marriage? What happened to waiting until you were married? How does one go to church, pray for forgiveness, and come Monday do it again?

Wow! The concept of "you sleep with everyone your partner has slept with" has a whole new meaning. I'll bet the CGPD have helped the drug companies profits with all their penecilin usage.

07-13-2010, 04:40 PM

You are absolutely right. It takes 2 to tengo. Just because someone offers you a piece of candy, doesn't mean you have to eat it. I don't hear anyone crying rape. It seems the women are more attracted to a man with a wedding band.

What happened to the sanctaty of marriage? What happened to waiting until you were married? How does one go to church, pray for forgiveness, and come Monday do it again?

Wow! The concept of "you sleep with everyone your partner has slept with" has a whole new meaning. I'll bet the CGPD have helped the drug companies profits with all their penecilin usage.

I only thing I can say is : YOUR RIGHT, THATS WHY OUR INSURANCE RATES ARE HIGH :devil:

07-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Its not just the dispatchers who sleep around. Check the IA office. The Lt. is the biggest slut whore around.

07-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Its not just the dispatchers who sleep around. Check the IA office. The Lt. is the biggest slut whore around.

Sounds like someone's jealous. She's married with a baby now. Have some respect.

07-16-2010, 06:42 PM

Sounds like someone's jealous. She's married with a baby now. Have some respect.

True, give her a little slack. She is QRU and you should repspect J.M. also. :cop:

07-16-2010, 06:48 PM
She's done nothing to no one. She actually does a really good job. Leave her out of this

07-16-2010, 07:27 PM
JM is ok although stupid for hooking up with that piece of trash. Maybe he could compare notes with all the other guys in the department. Lets keep this topic on track since we are discussing the tramps in the department as our fine dispatcher has put it. Its not just the dispatchers or male cops. She is a perfect example.

07-16-2010, 09:38 PM
I agree....She is a piece of work......

07-16-2010, 10:30 PM
JM is ok although stupid for hooking up with that piece of trash. Maybe he could compare notes with all the other guys in the department. Lets keep this topic on track since we are discussing the tramps in the department as our fine dispatcher has put it. Its not just the dispatchers or male cops. She is a perfect example.

Funny, I wasn't referncing the single male or female cops or any other single CGPD personnel. I was talking about the married personnel who can't keep their zipper up or their legs closed and commit adultry with anyone whether another CGPD employee or someone they meet at UVA or 900 or at The Diner. And I do mean anyone. So if you are going to keep on topic, then keep on topic. IA LT. was not married nor did she engage in an adulterous relationship. So once again, always looking somewhere else to point fingers except the person in the mirror. By the way, all you had to do was go back and read previous posted statements that I have made that made that point very clear. Literacy.....

07-16-2010, 10:45 PM
A zebra doesnt change its stripes. Wait and see.

07-18-2010, 12:34 PM
A zebra doesnt change its stripes. Wait and see.
It's a good thing she's a human with higher order thinking.

07-18-2010, 07:31 PM
That could be debated.

07-18-2010, 09:45 PM

Whoa whoa whoa....thats cold bro.

I mean its true....but damn thats cold.

07-18-2010, 11:19 PM

I mean its true....but darn thats cold.

I agree. That fake "cute and sweet" personality is BS. She is the ultimate 43. Just ask Major SM, K9 AE, or EP....the list goes on. They all went for a ride and dumped her after figuring out the real person. JM better watch out...he's next but is in deep. Poor guy.

07-18-2010, 11:49 PM
JM is a good guy and people need to respect him (at least). Let's stop talking about them. Even if you don't like her, at least out of respect to him, leave them alone.

07-19-2010, 01:28 AM
He put himself in that position with her. Too bad!

07-19-2010, 04:17 PM
I dont work there so I dont know this JM guy but apparently he's got some respect amongst you guys. That being considered I will keep my mouth shut and refrain from telling any of the stories I know for a fact that would make you blush about her.

This JM guys is the one that married her and had a kid with her?

Poor guy.

07-19-2010, 04:40 PM

I mean its true....but darn thats cold.

I agree. That fake "cute and sweet" personality is BS. She is the ultimate 43. Just ask Major SM, K9 AE, or EP....the list goes on. They all went for a ride and dumped her after figuring out the real person. JM better watch out...he's next but is in deep. Poor guy.

Dont forget about Miami Beach PD. They have a list on her too. Did I mention fire departments? Talk about attraction to guys in uniform..including married ones.

07-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Signs you know you are a LEO whore
When your initials spell out man "EAT"er
When your profile AKA is black widow
When your honorary badge # is 4315
When your panties come with a personalized warning label that says"Enter at your own risk. Those who choose to enter risk the exposure to all STD's including but not limited to herpes and HPV."
When all the LEO's from South Miami to the City have your number on speed dial.
When your kid calls every man in a PO uniform "daddy"
When a rookies first day he is given a BOLO with your profile on it.
When the inhabitants of the sluts lair know who you are and are jealous.
When the free clinic has an automaticmontjly appointment scheduled for your penicillin shot.
When the wives know who you are.

07-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Signs you know you are a LEO whore
When your initials spell out man "EAT"er
When your profile AKA is black widow
When your honorary badge # is 4315
When your panties come with a personalized warning label that says"Enter at your own risk. Those who choose to enter risk the exposure to all STD's including but not limited to herpes and HPV."
When all the LEO's from South Miami to the City have your number on speed dial.
When your kid calls every man in a PO uniform "daddy"
When a rookies first day he is given a BOLO with your profile on it.
When the inhabitants of the sluts lair know who you are and are jealous.
When the free clinic has an automaticmontjly appointment scheduled for your penicillin shot.
When the wives know who you are.

Or when your initials spell out "IA LT"

07-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Nice to know that fellow LEO have no respect for other officers. One thing busting on someone, but this is a little too much. This thread is very non productive....

07-22-2010, 01:02 PM
So is she.....

07-22-2010, 06:52 PM
So is she.....

And you are? lol

07-23-2010, 11:52 AM
The topic of this thread seems to have been taken over by some little girl that is upset that her married lay decided to stick with his wife. Our department is a mess from on every floor of the building. On the 4th floor there is a power hungry leader that showed his true colors when he was in charge for 2 weeks. On the 3rd floor there is a lame duck leader that can't make a decision. On the 2nd floor there is a payroll clerk that is in way over their head to the point that every individual has to double check their paychecks and pray that they are getting paid the right amount. The 1st floor's leaders appear to be characters straight out of an 80's high school movie. The basement... well.. We all know about the basement.

This place is totally out of control. SOP's are followed when convenient and enforced at the whim of grudges. Our FOP is run by management. City Hall is filled with characters out of the same movie that the 1st floor is in. The poor new chief is already screwed. He will be an outsider that will hopefully separate himself form all the little cliques that run this place now. When he starts enforcing the SOP's he will be looked at like a tyrant. If he goes to the present patrol staff for advice things won't change and we will be screwed.

07-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Nice to know that fellow LEO have no respect for other officers. One thing busting on someone, but this is a little too much. This thread is very non productive....

Oh please, they don't respect their own family members like their WIVES. What makes you think they're gonna respect another LEO.

07-27-2010, 01:23 AM
The person (T S-M) that this thread is representing should not even be considered a LEO. She is an incompetent idiot who is a typical female in this line of work who thinks she has something to prove. Just wait...when the job interferes with her childcare or social functions...she will whine like all the others. What in the world got into JMs head to hook up with that?

07-27-2010, 08:41 PM
The person (T S-M) that this thread is representing should not even be considered a LEO. She is an incompetent idiot who is a typical female in this line of work who thinks she has something to prove. Just wait...when the job interferes with her childcare or social functions...she will whine like all the others. What in the world got into JMs head to hook up with that?

Jm is probably not a whine-azz- cry baby ,like you are... you the same type of "cop" that drives the other direction when a 3 call goes out......

if citizens knew how much poster like this one are constant cry babies............. the city will never give us a raise again.. were obviously not busy enough.

why not try ABC or CBS on a weekday ... Days of our lives or Gen.Hospital or all my children are on. thats your mentality...

I bet alot of cops who know you are think you are one cry baby *****.......

take the test...promote..study....... or better yet.. you probably shouldn't.
Im a guy, and TS backed me up on a hot call when others "got lost"... so lick my asssss ..shes got a KIA under belt to boot. I have ZERO problem wiht her..she proved herself......

Go back to the Soaps.. pop some pop corn.............. put your t-back back on

07-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Sounds like she rolled in the hay with you too! I beg to differ with your opinion though.

07-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Sounds like she rolled in the hay with you too! I beg to differ with your opinion though.

nope........ that wold be wrong.
you can beg all you want darlin. you trash talk about stupid stuff beacuse you dont have a life.

all
i know is she really killed a bad guy who was shooting at fellow cops....
can you measure up?
didnt think so........
I dont give a shat who she dated ..... that has nothing to do with her police experience.

you can beg about whatever you want, its just pathetic that I and other cops have to work with some sissy ass clown like you. Shes more of a man and a Police Officer then you obviously are...
she cares about her fellow cops, shes not a lair, shes fair, she will always give you the benifit of the doubt, shes not unstable ( like some here).
shes a good cop, you shold be less obsessed with her...get your self a dildo and work out the fustration factor.

07-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Now it gets narrowed down....did you use your good arm when you rolled in the hay with her? Was DM with your wife at the time? This obviously comes from someone who went through his career getting his ass kissed by sucking up. As far as shooting a bad guy...she did what anyone else would have done in that situation when all other POs were shooting. Nobody had a choice. You want to defend a 43 because you either want your roll in the hay again or want to join the many others who had a bad lapse in judgement and did too. Look at the whole picture Einstein. The dept put a 43 in charge of a unit that is supposed to judge others fairly. She is the one that is supposed to have the higher credibility. Not this case! If you look at the topic of this thread "What happened to Coral Gables" you may get a better idea of the reason for the state of affairs of the department when you look at her. Sit and wait, you will see the true colors come out once again when JM realizes he was a last desperate sucker to hook up with her and then be stupid enough to pop out the kid with her. I am willing to bet that he isnt the only one. I just hope he has protected himself well.

07-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Finally!!!! Someone has the balz to expose the true T S-M. For years I knew the cute innocent personality was a front. Putting her in IA was a good move for the dept. She doesnt care about jamming anyone. I've watched her do it to many. That is the queen of 2 face. 2 bad for J.M. He is a nice guy but must have been lured in by her for the kill as she tried to do with ALL the other guys she pedeled herself out to over the years. I guess that big ass forehead didnt scare him away. Good luck buddy.

07-29-2010, 11:44 PM
The Lt. has ruined more marriages than killed bad guys. Maybe they'll start giving out medals for that.

LOL...big forehead!!

Every time I see her, I wonder what time the movie starts.

07-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Awww....little cry babies dont like the fact that TSM has the sex drive of a man and she uses them the same way you guys use women?

Yeah, so what if she doesnt care if a man is married? When she gets missle lock on someone she wants, she goes for it......its not her responsibility to uphold the vows of the guys marriage.

Almost every single male cop in Dade County uses women the same way and cheats on their wife as often as they change socks....but those guys are QRU in your eyes?

The shoe doesnt feel so good when its on the other foot huh?

For a woman with the body of a ten year old boy, she gets more booty than a public tiolet seat.....I dont know how she does it but more power to her.

08-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Enough.

08-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Fair enough