PDA

View Full Version : Union Time

10-04-2009, 01:36 AM
OK its time to rally together and get a Union. Which one should we pick? FOP or PBA? Its time to stop this administration from violating labor laws. We need the BIA to step in and terminate the tribe from interfering with the police department. Lets get back to basic police work!!

10-04-2009, 04:16 AM
OK its time to rally together and get a Union. Which one should we pick? FOP or PBA? Its time to stop this administration from violating labor laws. We need the BIA to step in and terminate the tribe from interfering with the police department. Lets get back to basic police work!!

You're hilarious! You must be new. :devil:

10-04-2009, 06:45 AM

You're hilarious! You must be new. :devil: No, you are, issues have come up that are being looked into.

10-04-2009, 01:07 PM

You're hilarious! You must be new. :devil: No, you are, issues have come up that are being looked into.

There is always dreams. The G.O makes a good paper weight. Everything that is done around here is about as consistent as the weather. Makes me proud

10-04-2009, 05:30 PM
[quote=leo11]OK its time to rally together and get a Union. Which one should we pick? FOP or PBA? Its time to stop this administration from violating labor laws. We need the BIA to step in and terminate the tribe from interfering with the police department. Lets get back to basic police work!!

There is always dreams. The G.O makes a good paper weight. Everything that is done around here is about as consistent as the weather. Makes me proud[/quote:3jub2nhz] Yes, nothing is consistent. We need a new chief, this guy has no idea how to run a dept. His ego overpowers the little intelligence he might have. No other agency would hire him and he came here as a chief. He has let some good people go and more of are leaving. Enough is enough, we need to work together. Facts are fact. Thanks to this site we can communicate without being fired.

10-04-2009, 10:49 PM
As soon as we start organizing they'll pick the leaders and fire them. Then we have the backstabbers and suck**ses that will never back us or go running to the administration. What the hell, I don't have a retirement, but I'm tired of being treated like a dog and a slave. I'm in for unionizing.

10-05-2009, 01:22 PM
[quote=Guest][quote=leo11]OK its time to rally together and get a Union. Which one should we pick? FOP or PBA? Its time to stop this administration from violating labor laws. We need the BIA to step in and terminate the tribe from interfering with the police department. Lets get back to basic police work!!

There is always dreams. The G.O makes a good paper weight. Everything that is done around here is about as consistent as the weather. Makes me proud[/quote:1x2zdqdk] Yes, nothing is consistent. We need a new chief, this guy has no idea how to run a dept. His ego overpowers the little intelligence he might have. No other agency would hire him and he came here as a chief. He has let some good people go and more of are leaving. Enough is enough, we need to work together. Facts are fact. Thanks to this site we can communicate without being fired.[/quote:1x2zdqdk]

That is absolutely NOT TRUE> YOU will no be fired for communicating. What is wrong you? No one will never be fired for that......You will only be asked for leave instead of being fired. :D Oh, and maybe send out an email on how it was "my choice to leave"

10-05-2009, 11:04 PM

Oohhhh, you sure told me. Your ridiculous response is the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I".

10-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Guys: Let's stop being childish and really start talking about representation. I know it can be done and by law the Tribe has to allow a union in. We just need a few brave officers to start the ball rolling and stop stabbing each other in the back. And remember that the Command Staff reads everything here so let's show them that we are united, and not childish.

10-07-2009, 02:08 AM
Guys: Let's stop being childish and really start talking about representation. I know it can be done and by law the Tribe has to allow a union in. We just need a few brave officers to start the ball rolling and stop stabbing each other in the back. And remember that the Command Staff reads everything here so let's show them that we are united, and not childish.

What exactly do you think having a union will do for you? The only thing it's good for is to protect your certification, it will not protect your job and it won't negotiate contracts with the Seminole Tribe.