PDA

View Full Version : BOLO:LOOKING FOR CAPE CORAL SWAT TEAM

10-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Be on the lookout for the Cape Coral SWAT team. Last seen headed westbound to MIAMI for a bachelor cruise. How long did the administration know this SWAT cruise was planned for? Another reason to get rid of the boy toys and overtime this team reeks from the city. Hey Terry here is a big chunk of the budget you can save.
Just call the Sheriffs Office to come in and save us for now on. Why have a CCPD swat team and what a mismanaged organization.
While the team was picking out there cruise wives on the promenade deck the Sheriffs Office was unleashing their military force in the City of Cape Coral. GOOD JOB LCSO!

GET RID OF THE CAPE CORAL SWAT TEAM!!!!!!!!!

10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
come on they are allowed to have a contest once in a while.

10-04-2009, 12:27 AM
I have to give the two remaining swat guys credit, JB and AM. I have a new found respect for these two for showing up and trying. As far as the others, a bunch of immature, i will never grow up bunch of babies.
The SO should take over the swat call outs.

10-04-2009, 03:09 AM
You really beleive they stuck around as it was the right thing to do

10-04-2009, 04:47 PM

Did they leave? I saw det JC all over the media, what was her role?

10-05-2009, 05:14 PM

Did they leave? I saw det JC all over the media, what was her role?

Thats Mikes pet, mi favoroto amigo

10-05-2009, 05:22 PM
come on they are allowed to have a contest once in a while.

Who won the contest on the cruise? I heard it the new improved Cordelle that won. The boys must be back, the phones are ringing off the wall with stories.

10-07-2009, 02:32 AM
Hi there,
Please write whatever you want, and continue writing about your fellow brothers in blue, and commenting on issues, investigations, and incidents you have no knowledge of. Your assumptions, accusations, and falsifications paint a picture of you, and your department not the individuals you are trying to attack for your personal gratification or alternative motives.
Maybe, we can change our hiring process and implement a test for loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. This may weed out the many who use the anonymity of this web site, to address issues that are better handled officially through the correct channels. And better yet, maybe you could know a little bit about the issue you claim to have so much knowledge of or feel the need to comment on before you write your novels or your fictional short stories.
Therefore, continue your rantings, and please if you want to know what SWAT does, come train with us, come spend your own time doing official business (no comp, or flex, or OT) while we spend our own time fulfulling our obligations and responsibilities. Come look at my pay stubs and see how many times I have obtained overtime or comptime from SWAT. Oh yeah, I did get 3 hours this whole year after completion of my 10 hour shift, and even that got questioned. So yes, the overtime is abundant and cost the city so much money.

I apologize for taking 4 days off out of 365 days of being on-call without on call pay. I forgot when I volunteered for this position, I would have to put up with the scrutiny of immature, unknowledable, no fact finding fellow officers who call themselves brothers in blue.

I look forward to serving with such fine professionals. If you cant guess you I am from my username, then maybe your in the wrong line of work. Please if you be man enough to identify yourself if you want to personally attack anyone within the department.

10-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Maybe, we can change our hiring process and implement a test for loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage.
I concur whole hearted with this opinion and endorse it. Doing so would have prevented Steve P and many other criminals within your organization from having been hired.

In fact one of them appears to be the moderator of this forum who instantly deletes any mention of his name, yet allows others in the organization to be relentlessly slandered by name on this site. Such a policy would have prevented him from ever having been hired as well.

We seem to agree that character traits like loyalty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage are lacking in this department.

10-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi there,
Please write whatever you want, and continue writing about your fellow brothers in blue, and commenting on issues, investigations, and incidents you have no knowledge of. Your assumptions, accusations, and falsifications paint a picture of you, and your department not the individuals you are trying to attack for your personal gratification or alternative motives.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bill of Rights in the National Archives.The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the Congress from making laws "respecting an establishment of religion", prohibiting the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech and infringing on the freedom of the press. In the 20th century the Supreme Court held that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies the First Amendment to each state, including any local government.

10-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Maybe, we can change our hiring process and implement a test for loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage.
I concur whole hearted with this opinion and endorse it. Doing so would have prevented Steve P and many other criminals within your organization from having been hired.

In fact one of them appears to be the moderator of this forum who instantly deletes any mention of his name, yet allows others in the organization to be relentlessly slandered by name on this site. Such a policy would have prevented him from ever having been hired as well.

We seem to agree that character traits like loyalty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage are lacking in this department.

Are you calling BW out like that as the moderator?

10-08-2009, 02:15 AM
I agree with Luz who has the integrity to post his nickname before posting comments. In all my years at CCPD I never saw such disloyalty as I see now on this forum. How many Officer "Guests" do you have at CCPD? If you're going to blast someone or a unit such as SWAT at least post with your initials or ID number.

10-08-2009, 03:01 AM
Are you calling BW out like that as the moderator?
I don't know who the moderator is other then LEOAffairs states they must be a current or former member of the department, IIRC. Whether it is him, or someone close to him who is protecting him, whoever it is likes to play favorites. That much is obvious. Mention certain names her and the accusations are quickly deleted. Accuse others by name and nothing is done no matter if it's true or slander. Whoever is moderator just doesn't care unless it is them or one of there Friends who are being attacked. Everyone else is fair game.

10-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Hi there,
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bill of Rights in the National Archives.The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the Congress from making laws "respecting an establishment of religion", prohibiting the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech and infringing on the freedom of the press. In the 20th century the Supreme Court held that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies the First Amendment to each state, including any local government.
I don't understand your point. What does the Bill of Rights have to do with city employees discussing matters on their own time at leoaffairs.com? The protections in the Bill of Rights do not apply to the leoaffairs forum. It is a privately owned and operated website. They can restrict speech here in any way they wish. But i'm not sure that the right to free speech is what you are getting at. What do you mean?