PDA

View Full Version : City of Miami Union contract

09-29-2009, 06:31 PM
WOW, did anyone hear about how well the City Of Miami did with their contract? WTF Mr. Union President?!!! Get some F-ing lessons from the city! Hope you get booted ASAP. :cop:

09-29-2009, 08:21 PM
WOW, did anyone hear about how well the City Of Miami did with their contract? WTF Mr. Union President?!!! Get some F-ing lessons from the city! Hope you get booted ASAP. :cop:

They are more professional and deserve more than you. What did you expect? As far as I am concerned you are compensated handsomely for the caliber of work that you perform.

09-29-2009, 10:05 PM

They are more professional and deserve more than you. What did you expect? As far as I am concerned you are compensated handsomely for the caliber of work that you perform.

FUCCK YOU 8th STREET HOOKER!

09-29-2009, 10:23 PM
ditto....... will the Union pres go to some classes for growing a sac or fighting for his people?

10-01-2009, 06:34 PM
How did the boys in blue like their paychecks today? And to add the city did the pay cut eairly................. love this place! :roll:

10-01-2009, 07:10 PM
ditto....... will the Union pres go to some classes for growing a sac or fighting for his people?

Have you forgotten that he has fought for several of his people,..or perhaps you never heard about it. Or is it he use to fight for his people but no longer does?

10-02-2009, 01:44 AM

Biatch, you better hope I don't catch you while running radar.

10-02-2009, 02:27 AM

Biatch, you better hope I don't catch you while running radar.

I'll have you know that I have a perfect driving record and operate my automobile well within the legal and safe speed limits. In addition, I am sure that the real criminals such as the thugs who broke into the store at Merrick Park realize that they have nothing to fear from the Gables police as long as they make their getaway within the authorized speed limit and obey all traffic regulations. They are well aware that once they enter a neighboring jurisdiction such as Miami they need to take evasive action as that department is focused on seeking out criminals not traffic violators.