PDA

View Full Version : PD Address and exemptions

09-29-2009, 06:04 PM
In reading another board, I posted a question that I would like to also post on this board.

Apparently, you can use your police department's address on your driver's licenses as your home address - never knew that one and I understand it to a certain degree, but here is my question, doesn't that really defeat the purpose since you have take home cars?

I mean if a criminal really wants to find out where you live, they could just follow you home and see. I also know that you are exempt from certain information in public records, doesn't that again defeat the purpose for that exemption when you take your patrol cars home?

Am I missing something here?

09-30-2009, 02:33 AM
Seriously? Go away puke.

09-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Guest, if you're a representative of ZPD, you're a sorry excuse for one.

If you don't want to answer my question, then don't, but please refrain from making your entire department look like jacka**es with your idiotic replies.

09-30-2009, 12:18 PM
You make the citizens of this city look stupid with questions like that. And im not sure you are a citizen of this city since you are fishing your question around to other boards. You are just trying to stir crap, go away.

09-30-2009, 12:43 PM
In reading another board, I posted a question that I would like to also post on this board.

Apparently, you can use your police department's address on your driver's licenses as your home address - never knew that one and I understand it to a certain degree, but here is my question, doesn't that really defeat the purpose since you have take home cars?

I mean if a criminal really wants to find out where you live, they could just follow you home and see. I also know that you are exempt from certain information in public records, doesn't that again defeat the purpose for that exemption when you take your patrol cars home?

You are talking about two different issues. One really has nothing to do with the other. In the academy police officers are taught to not go home the same way and to pay attention to detail as to, who is following them. There are no sure ways to keep the "bad guys" from knowing where an officer lives. Just reduce opportunities and not make too easy. For that matter of being followed home. If we didn't have take home cars one could still sit outside the pd and follow an officer home. Police Officers are protected by F.S.S. in having information blocked. We can pnly do what we can to protect ourselves and our families. :)

09-30-2009, 01:36 PM

You are talking about two different issues. One really has nothing to do with the other. In the academy police officers are taught to not go home the same way and to pay attention to detail as to, who is following them. There are no sure ways to keep the "bad guys" from knowing where an officer lives. Just reduce opportunities and not make too easy. For that matter of being followed home. If we didn't have take home cars one could still sit outside the pd and follow an officer home. Police Officers are protected by F.S.S. in having information blocked. We can pnly do what we can to protect ourselves and our families. :)

Thank you for your response and to the other poster above you, I won't even dignify you with an reply to rude post.

Thanks again 1234guest!

09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
This is just another attempt of the captain planting the seed to take something else away from us. Using our safety as an excuse to abuse his power. Just grow a set of nads and take the cars awy from us already and stop playing games. When are you guys going to wake up and smell the coffee?

09-30-2009, 03:34 PM
This is just another attempt of the captain planting the seed to take something else away from us. Using our safety as an excuse to abuse his power. Just grow a set of nads and take the cars awy from us already and stop playing games. When are you guys going to wake up and smell the coffee?

Guest, I know you probably won't believe this, but I'm not the captain or any part of your administration. I was on the Pasco County Sheriff's office board and posed the same question there after one of the posters made a reference to this very topic. You can read it for yourself, if you want to.

I was not aware of the fact that police officers could actually use their departments address on their drivers licenses, but found it odd that they would do this especially with their patrol cars sitting right in front of their houses. It made no sense to me that is why I asked the question that I did.

Thank you for your polite reply though :P

09-30-2009, 05:48 PM
This is real simple.
Having a patrol car parked in your driveway alerts people """A""" cop lives there. Having your address listed on public documents alerts people that a specific cop lives there. If someone is mad a specific cop arrested them, they would seek out that specific cop's address.
Make sense?

09-30-2009, 05:58 PM
This is real simple.
Having a patrol car parked in your driveway alerts people """A""" cop lives there. Having your address listed on public documents alerts people that a specific cop lives there. If someone is mad a specific cop arrested them, they would seek out that specific cop's address.
Make sense?

First, your username leaves a lot to be desired.

Second, your above theory doesn't hold water. It might hold water if your cruisers didn't have numbers on them, but since that isn't the case and you have numbers on the side of your cruisers then a criminal or whoever you arrested can identify your cruiser by the three digit numbers on the side of it.

Also, just as an fyi, you aren't exempted from all public records. You might want to check that one out. You are exempt from your property records, but if you bought a home, got married, got divorced, etc you still can be found on your Pasco County Public Records site. Check it out and you'll see I'm right. All mortgages are are recorded docs along with your marriage licenses/divorce decrees.

09-30-2009, 06:31 PM
It could only happen to someone without a degree anyway. People with degrees are to smart for the criminals to follow.

09-30-2009, 06:33 PM
It could only happen to someone without a degree anyway. People with degrees are to smart for the criminals to follow.
Jesus Christ, not this guy again.

09-30-2009, 06:41 PM

What is the percentage of officers would you say that actually had 2-4 year degrees at this department? I'm just wondering.

09-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Jesus Christ, not this guy again.

There is no need to use the Lord's name in vain. Plus, it doesn't show much class.

09-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Hail Satan! :devil:

09-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Hail Satan! :devil:

Great, just what the world needs another smart a**, like we don't already have enough of those already.

09-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes my name is scary to little worms who hide in the shade I provide.

If you think criminals memorize the car numbers so they can drive the entire city looking for it in a driveway then you are blessed to be living such a sheltered life.

When they get a copy of the police report they get your last name spelled out for them. The report doesnt include the car number. My publicly accessible data doesnt include my vehicle number. Noone can get online and research where the driver of car 1234 lives. They CAN get online and research where John Smith lives.

That's my last explanation. It's plain as day. If that explanation doesnt suffice then you are either A) dumb or B) bound and determined to condemn take-home cars and privacy concerns no matter what.

09-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Yes my name is scary to little worms who hide in the shade I provide.

If you think criminals memorize the car numbers so they can drive the entire city looking for it in a driveway then you are blessed to be living such a sheltered life.

When they get a copy of the police report they get your last name spelled out for them. The report doesnt include the car number. My publicly accessible data doesnt include my vehicle number. Noone can get online and research where the driver of car 1234 lives. They CAN get online and research where John Smith lives.

That's my last explanation. It's plain as day. If that explanation doesnt suffice then you are either A) dumb or B) bound and determined to condemn take-home cars and privacy concerns no matter what.

It's not too hard to get the car number, it's not like Zhills is a big metropolitan area. Please, it's ZHills, known to the outside world as Trailor Trash USA.

Furthermore, I'm not some scary little worm who would hide from you. I've seen your officers and all though some of them may provide shade weight wise, their nothing to fear.

As far as your take -home cars go, some of your officers should park them and walk home -- they need the exercise.

10-01-2009, 06:15 PM
That poster needs to read the statute again that he thinks he know so well. Our personal information, including the address of any officer, firefighter, judge, state attorney or any of their immediate family members is CONFIDENTIAL on all public records. It does not just protect police officers dildo. And it wasnt created to conceal us as people from the public but our information. You can still run a records check at the courthouse and find out the name of who owns a car including an officers, but you will not get his address or other listed information in the statute. When was the last time you saw an officers address on a marriage certificate dips**t? Go tell your truck stop lawyer you have been talking to at the Flyin J and tell them to go back to school cause that lawyer degree they found in the cracker jack box isnt real. And stop trying to stir crap. Go away

10-01-2009, 06:19 PM
That poster needs to read the statute again that he thinks he know so well. Our personal information, including the address of any officer, firefighter, judge, state attorney or any of their immediate family members is CONFIDENTIAL on all public records. It does not just protect police officers dildo. And it wasnt created to conceal us as people from the public but our information. You can still run a records check at the courthouse and find out the name of who owns a car including an officers, but you will not get his address or other listed information in the statute. When was the last time you saw an officers address on a marriage certificate dips**t? Go tell your truck stop lawyer you have been talking to at the Flyin J and tell them to go back to school cause that lawyer degree they found in the cracker jack box isnt real. And stop trying to stir crap. Go away

At least it's better then some of the degrees your officers pretend to have. I would rather have a cracker jack degree then a degree I lied about.

10-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Isnt that the same freakin thing? Seriously, go away, your only making yourself look more and more stupid.

10-01-2009, 07:43 PM
Isnt that the same freakin thing? Seriously, go away, your only making yourself look more and more stupid.

Nope, I prefer to hang around here.

10-01-2009, 08:09 PM

Is that you 373? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-01-2009, 10:42 PM
All of you guys are stupid. I just went on the pasco county website and looked up about four of ya including myself. If someone wants to get you there just gonna find out where you live and try to get ya. Stop sitting around and wondering when the bad guy is gonna sneak up and get at your house. Get a life, go out with your family, get off the computer and leave work at work you f**king losers.

10-01-2009, 10:54 PM

Is that you 373? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black :devil: :devil: :devil:
Everything just has to keep coming back to 373 doesnt it you dumb sunuva*****? You fu%*ing cowardly piece of $hit ba$tard douche bag sissy!!!!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT 373 I FRICKIN DARE YOU!!!!!

10-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Yea! You tell'em boy! You better watch it out there, 373 will come at you like a elephant in a china shop! He'll be a hackin and a slashin and mow you down. He'll cartwheel around and kick your head off and then puke down your neck..........and then eat ya.

10-02-2009, 12:25 AM
Yea! You tell'em boy! You better watch it out there, 373 will come at you like a elephant in a china shop! He'll be a hackin and a slashin and mow you down. He'll cartwheel around and kick your head off and then puke down your neck..........and then eat ya.

You about made me spit out my dinner.. We're talking about the same 373 here, right? God, that was good for a laugh :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

10-02-2009, 12:28 AM

Everything just has to keep coming back to 373 doesnt it you dumb sunuva*****? You fu%*ing cowardly piece of $hit ba$tard douche bag sissy!!!!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT 373 I FRICKIN DARE YOU!!!!!

373 is always good for a laugh around here -- what a joke. Someday he'll get knocked off his pedastal that he placed himself so high on, it won't be long. Karma baby, karma

10-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Karma is a threat given to people too tough from people too weak.

10-02-2009, 02:13 PM

That's a load of crap....

10-03-2009, 01:21 AM

Karma is getting what you deserve when you screw with people.

10-03-2009, 06:42 PM
If you have such a problem with someone why leave it to karma to take care of it? Why not step up and tackle the problem head on? Why not grow a set and face the problem head on and see if you can give this person his just desserts? Why not walk up to him and tell him youre gonna make him pay for all the strife he has caused the world? Why not then feed him a seven-course meal of knuckles with an extra dessert of bloody teeth down his throat?

You hate this guy so friggin much why wait for karma to take care of him because maybe karma might skip him or even if it gets him you may not be present to enjoy seeing him get whats coming to him? Why not guarantee he gets what he deserves and guarantee youre there to see it and savor it? All you gotta do is make him pay for his sins by yourself. Just walk up and challenge him to a test of his manhood. If you dont and youre counting on some mystical force like Darth Vader to take care of things then keep praying and meditating and lightsabering or whatever you do because you better get used to disappointment. But you wont do it will you? I say again, you wont do it will you? If you dont do it then you are admitting you are a cowardly and weak piece of $hit a$$hole sunuva***** ba$tard loser!!! Screw you, buddy!

10-03-2009, 10:42 PM
If you have such a problem with someone why leave it to karma to take care of it? Why not step up and tackle the problem head on? Why not grow a set and face the problem head on and see if you can give this person his just desserts? Why not walk up to him and tell him youre gonna make him pay for all the strife he has caused the world? Why not then feed him a seven-course meal of knuckles with an extra dessert of bloody teeth down his throat?

You hate this guy so friggin much why wait for karma to take care of him because maybe karma might skip him or even if it gets him you may not be present to enjoy seeing him get whats coming to him? Why not guarantee he gets what he deserves and guarantee youre there to see it and savor it? All you gotta do is make him pay for his sins by yourself. Just walk up and challenge him to a test of his manhood. If you dont and youre counting on some mystical force like Darth Vader to take care of things then keep praying and meditating and lightsabering or whatever you do because you better get used to disappointment. But you wont do it will you? I say again, you wont do it will you? If you dont do it then you are admitting you are a cowardly and weak piece of $hit a$$hole sunuva***** ba$tard loser!!! Screw you, buddy!

In need of some anger management classes? I'm sure the captain or chief would be happy to assist you in enrolling in them pyscho

10-04-2009, 01:01 AM
If you have such a problem with someone why leave it to karma to take care of it? Because doing so would hurt other people.Why not step up and tackle the problem head on? Again, because doing so would hurt other people Why not grow a set and face the problem head on and see if you can give this person his just desserts? This person will get what they deserve because they knew exactly what they were doing and did out of revenge.Why not walk up to him and tell him youre gonna make him pay for all the strife he has caused the world? He'll pay on his own. He has to live with himself.Why not then feed him a seven-course meal of knuckles with an extra dessert of bloody teeth down his throat? Because the pain that he will live with is so much worse then any physical pain he could ever suffer.

You hate this guy so friggin much why wait for karma to take care of him because maybe karma might skip him or even if it gets him you may not be present to enjoy seeing him get whats coming to him? Karma doesn't skip over people. When you set out to hurt someone to make yourself feel better for the hurt that they suppossely caused you, karma will get you. Why not guarantee he gets what he deserves and guarantee youre there to see it and savor it? I don't need to see it or savor it, he'll get his due. To see it first hand serves no purpose to me. All you gotta do is make him pay for his sins by yourself. Just walk up and challenge him to a test of his manhood. This has nothing to do with his manhood, this has to do with someone thinking they are getting even with someone else for something that happened years ago. But he wasn't smart enough to figure out that in the end he only hurt himself and lost that person for good this time.The one that would have always been there. If you dont and youre counting on some mystical force like Darth Vader to take care of things then keep praying and meditating and lightsabering or whatever you do because you better get used to disappointment.Time will take care of it. But you wont do it will you? I say again, you wont do it will you? If you dont do it then you are admitting you are a cowardly and weak piece of $hit a$$hole sunuva***** ba$tard loser!!! Screw you, buddy! There is nothing cowardly about what I have endured with this person. Many people would have walked away a long time ago, but I stayed and believed in that person when all that person was out to do was to cause me hurt and lied to me all along.[/color]

These responses will not make sense to anyone else reading this other then the person that it is intended for.

10-04-2009, 02:54 PM
HAHAHA!!!! This makes a whole lotta sense now. You were cheated on or dumped. Well, we sympathize BUT....go see a counselor or call Dr. Phil. This isnt the place to intermingle personal life with someone's professional reputation.
Move on.

10-04-2009, 03:13 PM
They weren't dumped, they are refering to their husband who committed adultery, and that person is one of your departments "leaders". If they can't stay true to their own wife and can't be honest with their own wife, how can they run patrol or better yet a department? Ya'll aren't looking deep enough! Too many skeletons in the closet with this guy, who will stop at nothing till they get that office at the end of the hall. You know, the one with the bathroom!. Watch your back chief!!

10-04-2009, 03:59 PM
HAHAHA!!!! This makes a whole lotta sense now. You were cheated on or dumped. Well, we sympathize BUT....go see a counselor or call Dr. Phil. This isnt the place to intermingle personal life with someone's professional reputation.
Move on.

You're mistaken, you're personal life is intermingled with your professional life. Your type of job is not a 40 hour week, 5 day a week kind of job. You are always on duty and how you portray yourself even when you are off duty affects how you are portrayed on duty. There is no magic line that you cross that say's I'm on duty now or I'm off duty now.

First, I wasn't the one cheated on. You may want to talk to someone else about that one. I wasn't the one who started this whole thing either. I was just the person that this particular person "picked" to blame his whole entire life on. Anything that went wrong or didn't work out the way he wanted to, he put the blame on me and my one action that occurred many years ago. Even though I wasn't apart of his life during this time that all the wrongs apparently occurred.

And frankly, I took that blame for awhile, but it wasn't my burden to carry around. This person made his own choices, no one held a gun to his head and made him do anything. He did it to himself and has no one to blame for the way his life turned out then himself. So I let go of that burden that I carried awhile and realized he made those choices, I didn't nor would I allow him to place the blame on me.

Our "friendship" if you want to call it that term, was all one sided, what could I do for him? What could I buy/get him to make his life better? How could I correct a wrong that he felt I did to him? The thing is about this "wrong", I admitted to what I did, but he never admittted or would see his part of the situation. Nope, couldn't do that because he is NEVER wrong. It's easier to blame everyone else for how your life has turned out then to put the blame on yourself. That takes too much inwared reflection into one's life for him to do.

Everything was somewhat fine in our "friendship" as long as I never said how I truly believed what I felt about his life. He was able to dish it out to me, but I was never allowed to truly say how I felt about his choices. Again, all one sided. So when I started to tell him what I felt about the choices he blamed me for, he didn't like it. Imagine that one, again he's NEVER wrong about anything. Then he turned it into a leave me alone game. He got everything he wanted out of me and used me and felt like he got me back for my wrong I did to him, but the truth is, he couldn't take my opinions about his life. He will claim he didn't want to hear them, but the truth in the matter is, he knows deep down inside what his life has turned out and it's not the way he wanted it. He knew this before he ever contacted me again, it was again easier to put the blame on me then to put the blame on himself.

He's had to address his anger issues in the past prior to contacting me, but somehow during this process for him, he felt it was me that caused these anger issues in him and I wasn't a part of his life for almost 8 years. It was our "past relationsip" that he felt is what caused these issues.

I can't tell you the amount of money I have spent on him or the things that I have done for him, but I can tell you that all along I wouldn't allow myself to see the man he had become. I kept wanting and forcing myself to see the man that he was and he is so far from the man that I'll never understand how one can change so dramatically in such a short amount of time.

I thought he contacted me because he wanted to know how my life was going even though his letter blamed everything under the sun on me, but being the type of person I am, I tend to rather see the good in a person and not the bad. So he had me fooled for a good long time. I'm not fooled and haven't been fooled in awhile now.

I see who he is now and I see that his whole intention over these last two years was to use me and get back at me for what I had done to him all those years ago. The thing is I apologized numerous times to him for what I had done years ago to him even prior to him contacting me and he still chose to do this. I think that says a lot about his character and character doesn't distinguish between a personal reputation and a professional reputation. It doesn't know the difference.

I don't hate him, but I do despise him for what again he chose to do. He was raised by great people but got into the "wrong" crowd and all that greatness that was instiled in him by those people who worked hard and didn't have to do what they did, is gone and for that I will always feel truly sorry for the ones that raised him.

This really isn't an attempt to get back at him on my part, this is just my way of letting him know that karma will get him. It won't skip over someone who intentionally went out of their way to hurt someone. I don't need to see it first hand, I know it will happen, maybe not today or tomorrow, but it will happen and I don't have be a part of it in anyway because it doesn't need any of my help.

I kept saying he ruined all my memories, but I now see that holding him so high and mighty in my life for all these years, I never allowed anyone else a chance in my life. I've changed that now.

Lesson learned: People do change and sometimes it's not for the better.

For everyone else reading this, I'm not going to come out and say who he is nor who I am, the person this is intended for, knows who I am. Again, the character of a person is the same in your personal lives as it is in your professional one. So who you are in your personal life is who you are in your professional one especially when you are in the field of law enforcement when you are truly never off duty. Character doesn't distinguish between professional and personal lives.

"An ex is an ex for a reason, and you're right, time doesn't change that." Your loss in the end, you know deep down inside I was the only one who was ever truly there for you and never asked for anything from you. That's what you missed all these years and that is where your anger isuses come from because you knew what you had and you let it go. I will never come back again. I'm the same person I was when we were together, a little more hardened in the heart area because of this, but nonetheless, the same person. You once said, I have a good heart, but you just chose to use it. That says so much more about the type of person you are then it does me.

10-04-2009, 05:58 PM
OK, two questions:
Is this person in a position in the dept. to affect alot of peoples lives or put people in bad situations?
Does this person need to be in that position?
I'm not asking this to be vendictive, I'm asking for the sake of the dept. and the sanity of the staff because they deserve alot after dealing with the last six years of ZPD administration.

10-04-2009, 06:47 PM
OK, two questions:
Is this person in a position in the dept. to affect alot of peoples lives or put people in bad situations?
I'm not asking this to be vendictive, I'm asking for the sake of the dept. and the sanity of the staff because they deserve alot after dealing with the last six years of ZPD administration.

Guest, I will never come out and say who he is or who I am. No one in your department even knows about me really and there are young children involved and I would never do that to them.

This person is a member of your department, but that is all I will say. He knows who he is and he knows who I am. We have a very long past that goes back 17 years.

My whole point of all of this is to let him know karma will get him, but I don't need to be part of that for karma to actually work. I don't need to see it either, I just know it will happen.

For the rest of you reading this, what you see isn't always what there is. He fooled me, I can guarantee he is fooling you.

A character of a person doesn't change just because they 're at work or at home. He always tried to be someone that he wasn't and never realized that who he was or I should say, who I thought he was, was enough. I tried to explain that to him many times, but he chose to use me and that he did.

10-04-2009, 06:49 PM
OK, two questions:

I will say that this person is not the chief as one poster thought it was. Even though I have known this person for 17 years, doesn't mean that this person is very old -- try in their 30s.

10-04-2009, 09:49 PM
OK, two questions:

I will say that this person is not the chief as one poster thought it was. Even though I have known this person for 17 years, doesn't mean that this person is very old -- try in their 30s.

Damn George, sounds like she's pissed!

10-05-2009, 07:28 AM
By the length of these posts I can tell you are in a lot of pain. I feel sorry for you as you are crying out for help. If someone knows this lady please get her some counseling or maybe even Baker Act her as I fear she may be going off the deep end. If she cant let go of it and say SCREW YOU to him and move on with her life then she obviously is very disturbed.

10-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Thank you for concern, but there is no need to worry about me going off the deep end. My posts are long as I tend to be long winded.

I chose this forum for two reasons: 1) I know he visits here and would read it. Even though he claims he doesn't. He was the one that showed me this forum in the first place. I wasn't expecting a reply from him either as he is a coward, he's showed me that a few times in the past. 2) He is one of your own. I thought you might like to see that what he portrays to be he isn't. Even though I won't come out and name who he is, you can figure it out by what I have already told you, if you wanted to.

I don't feel much pain for him as that would mean I care about him which I really don't anymore. I do despise him and one of the reasons I do is because he is a disappointment to me. I know his entire family and I know what two people particular did for him that they didn't have to do and the sacrifices they made for him. I also know that being a cop was the one thing he wanted to be in his life. He became a cop in his late 20's. To know all of this and all of his background and to see him now and see what he does, is an extreme disappointment to me. He wasn't raised this way. If anyone can state that for a fact, that would be me as I was very close to the two people that raised him.

I think that if those two people were able to see how he is now, they would be hurt and that hurts me because of the love I feel for these two people. They would be hurt to see the way he treats people, hurt to find out that he thinks he is above people, the same class of people that raised him. The best way I can describe it is, he turned his back on almost all the people that he knew prior to Zhills and made it like we didn't exist or he didn't need any of us, but he forgets that it was us who was always there for him. When he gets dumped on his a$$, which it will happen knowing what he has now, it will be us he tries to contact to pick him up. For me, don't bother because I won't be there for you, not after everything you've done.

I've used this forum as a way to get my message across to him and he is threatened me if I chose any other avenue. Like I said before, he does read this forum even though he claims he doesn't.

Just to let the rest of you know, this isn't any of your upper admin, but this is someone who is considered a veteran and that is all I will say.

Things aren't always what they seem and he has taught me that lesson.

10-05-2009, 02:41 PM
Since you dont care about him, try ignoring him. Don't talk to him, don't talk about him, and don't even think about him. Poof! You're problem is solved. The fact you take enough time out of your life to wail away about how much you don't care about him(?) only proves you do care about him.
But it's okay, sweetie. Everyone goes through a period of pain when a relationship ends.
You should ask yourself, "Why do I write about him and discuss him so much?"
Is it to get revenge on him? No, you are not identifying him so he is experiencing no shame from his co-workers.
Is it to convince him to call me/answer my calls before I finally identify him and embarass him? Probably.
All of these feelings and urges you are experiencing are normal. They don't make you a bad person. I'm just suggesting you be honest with yourself about why you are doing this. If you say you don't care about him then you are lying. If you didn't care you would simply ignore him and be glad he is no longer in your life. If he called and harassed you or stalked you or otherwise forced you to deal with him then you could simply call ZPD and make a complaint. That would surely dissuade him from bothering you again.

If you really don't care about him and truly want to be rid of him then it is as simple as letting go.

Good luck.

10-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Thee solution, thanks, I got a chuckel out of your post. :D

Let me be real honest here, I don't care if he never speaks, calls or texts me again. I am in no way trying to get him to do any of the three, what I want him to know that karma will get him. He thinks he is above it along with other things.

Do I care about him still? Probably always will a little. I have known him for over half my life. Like I said before he was a very influential person in my life. He took that and used it for his own satisfaction and that is was pisses me off the most.

Anyone in ZPD should be able to identify who he is by now, I've given you everything but his name and number.

We didn't have a "relationship" as he is married, but we did have a "friendship" if you want to call it that, it was as much of a "friendship" as a one sided one could be.

The hardest thing for me to come to understand is that he used me and he did it to make himself feel better and that royally pisses me off.

10-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Love and hate are so close in nearly every aspect.

He only affects you as much as you let him. If he lives or dies your response should be the same: I couldn't care less.

But that wouldn't be your response because you do care. You care a lot.

If you were only motivated to communicate with him thru this message board in order to make sure he knew karma was coming around his way, then you wouldn't waste your time. No one believes they are bad enough that the universe is going to swing around and slap him in the face as a matter of balancing itself out. You can tell him one million times that karma is coming down on him and he wouldn't believe it. So writing on here to make him aware of this is a waste of time.

Be honest with yourself about the real reason you won't let go.

Give in to the dark side of the force and forever will it control your destiny.

10-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Interesting perspective -- thank you!

10-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Believe me, always what comes around goes around. Been there before.

10-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Believe me, always what comes around goes around. Been there before.

Thank you!

10-06-2009, 04:16 PM
WOW, that was really deep bro. Keep hitting that bong and pondering life's questions while you have no job, and you can save the world.

10-06-2009, 04:34 PM
WOW, that was really deep bro. Keep hitting that bong and pondering life's questions while you have no job, and you can save the world. There is no need for this

10-06-2009, 06:34 PM
TOOT TOOT..."All aboard! Next stop on the drama train Abbott Station!" Can we please get back to bad mouthing each other and leave this stuff to the bedroom!

10-06-2009, 06:45 PM
TOOT TOOT..."All aboard! Next stop on the drama train Abbott Station!" Can we please get back to bad mouthing each other and leave this stuff to the bedroom!

Once again, who you are in your personnel lives is who you are in your professional one. There is no separation between the two, you are who you are. Unless of course you are "Sybil" the woman with many different personalities -- LOL

On a side note, your post did make me laugh :D

10-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Professional vs personal you can't always help who you fall in love with.

10-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Professional vs personal you can't always help who you fall in love with.

Very true and there is a distinct difference in being in love and just loving someone.

10-10-2009, 12:49 PM
:D

10-11-2009, 04:45 AM
Puff Puff Pass. My turn, Dont hog he bong man.

10-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Puff Puff Pass. My turn, Dont hog he bong man.

If you are truly 420, you're an idiot for making this post.

10-13-2009, 12:25 PM
I would contend your the idiot if you dont know what 420 is. Its not an id number dumbo. And the worst part of this is, I bet your one of the first officers from ZPD to claim to be a narcotics expert. Sad.

10-13-2009, 01:26 PM
I would contend your the idiot if you dont know what 420 is. Its not an id number dumbo. And the worst part of this is, I bet your one of the first officers from ZPD to claim to be a narcotics expert. Sad.

Yes, I know what 420 is, but just in case you don't know the whole meaning here it is:

What does 420 mean? There are varying theories on the origin of 420. Some say that 420 originated from a police code that announces marijuana use is taking place. Yet another story is that a group of guys (Waldo's) in the 1970's made 4:20 their official meeting time to smoke marijuana after school. Whether or not 4:20 p.m. is the best time of day for your first hit depends on your own body, your own needs. Some folks feel that waiting until 4:20 enhances ones appreciation of the herb. Of course, your mileage may vary.

In the 21st Century, 420 is firmly established as a code amongst tokers, a time of day and even sort of a toker's New Year's Day. It's in our culture now and only time will tell where it ends up.

April 20th (4/20) is another usage, meaning that it is time for to plant before the summer.

Whatever the real story is, 420 has been an important part of the marijuana culture since the 1970's. The significance of 420 has been kept underground and is mostly known only among marijuana smokers. Many non-smokers aren't aware of the symbolism when they see someone wearing a T-shirt or baseball cap that says 420 across the front.

When the 420 icon is somehow discreetly worked into a mainstream product like a film, marijuana users take notice. The film Pulp Fiction is rumored to have had all clocks throughout the movie set to 4:20. Marijuana smokers familiar with the symbol picked up on it—most people, however, did not.

While some marijuana smokers are using 420 as a code that enables them to openly speak about marijuana in front of parents or teachers. 420 has been to some, a sacred symbol for nearly 30 years.

Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. Today, April 20th events are international, and 4:20 pm has become sort of a world wide "burn time".

Known 420 Myths

Police dispatch code for smoking pot is 420.
The number 420 is not police radio code for anything, anywhere. Checks of criminal codes suggest that the origin is neither Californian nor federal. For instance, California Penal Code 420 defines as a misdemeanor the hindrance of use of public lands.

There are approximately 420 active chemicals in marijuana.
Actually, there are approximately 315 active chemicals in marijuana. This number goes up and down depending on which plant is used.

April 20th is National Pot Smokers Day.
Well, it is now :) ; but that wasn't the origin.

April 20th is Hitler's birthday.
Yes, it is his birthday. But, as 420 started out as a time, not a date, his birthday had nothing to do with it.

The date of the Columbine school shootings.
This happened after the term was already in use.

4:20 is tea time for pot-smokers in Holland.
Tea time in Holland is at 5:30 pm, or is it 2:30 pm? Seems no one is quite sure when the wonderful people of Holland drink their tea.

Pot Smoker!!!

10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Thee solution, thanks, I got a chuckel out of your post. :D

Let me be real honest here, I don't care if he never speaks, calls or texts me again. I am in no way trying to get him to do any of the three, what I want him to know that karma will get him. He thinks he is above it along with other things.

Do I care about him still? Probably always will a little. I have known him for over half my life. Like I said before he was a very influential person in my life. He took that and used it for his own satisfaction and that is was pisses me off the most.

Anyone in ZPD should be able to identify who he is by now, I've given you everything but his name and number.

We didn't have a "relationship" as he is married, but we did have a "friendship" if you want to call it that, it was as much of a "friendship" as a one sided one could be.

The hardest thing for me to come to understand is that he used me and he did it to make himself feel better and that royally pisses me off.

The man that caused this kind of pain is not worth it. I don't even know who he is, but any man that would do the kinds of things you posted would never be worth it. I don't care if he was the last man on the earth, he still wouldn't be worth it. Be glad he is out of your life, good bye to rubbish. It's men like this that give other men a bad name. Just be glad you aren't married to him, what a user and a loser!

10-13-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't know. I kinda think if this guy is such a jerk but she can't keep her mind off of him then he must have some magic going on. He must be a true stallion.

10-13-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't know. I kinda think if this guy is such a jerk but she can't keep her mind off of him then he must have some magic going on. He must be a true stallion.

I don't know, she hasn't posted lately it appears. I'm not sure about him being a stallion either, he seemed to really take advantage of her and that is not a stallion in my book. He seems more of a user then anything else -- if he treats her this way with everything else she says she did for him, imagine how he treats other people. He does seem like a loser more then anything. No one is worth being involved friendship or not with someone who is going to take advantage of them like it appears he did. He is so not worth it and I don't even know who "he" is. I think the "magic" you are talking about is, he apparently was someone of some importance to her and that may be why she has a hard time letting go of him - maybe she has for all we know. Either way, she is probably so much better off without him. Maybe "he" can move onto his next victim.

10-13-2009, 07:22 PM

I've been thinking who this "stallion" as you put it could be, any thoughts?

10-13-2009, 11:20 PM
[quote="true to da game":36634ijc]I don't know. I kinda think if this guy is such a jerk but she can't keep her mind off of him then he must have some magic going on. He must be a true stallion.

I've been thinking who this "stallion" as you put it could be, any thoughts?[/quote:36634ijc]

It's the one that you smell the "Old Spice" throughout the hall way when he's there... you know who you are!!! Works nights... no more hints. Gotta guess! :oops:

10-14-2009, 01:16 AM
[quote="true to da game":2s7oe4qe]I don't know. I kinda think if this guy is such a jerk but she can't keep her mind off of him then he must have some magic going on. He must be a true stallion.

I've been thinking who this "stallion" as you put it could be, any thoughts?

It's the one that you smell the "Old Spice" throughout the hall way when he's there... you know who you are!!! Works nights... no more hints. Gotta guess! :oops:[/quote:2s7oe4qe]

Isn't "Old Spice" an old man smell? If you read through her posts she states that "he" in in his 30's. I don't think a 30 something year old wears Old Spice, anymore thoughts?

10-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Check out the local gym. :D

10-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Check out the local gym. :D

I don't think "he" would be found at a local gym.

Who goes to the local gym in the department?

10-14-2009, 04:58 PM
[quote="true to da game":bcmeb04l]I don't know. I kinda think if this guy is such a jerk but she can't keep her mind off of him then he must have some magic going on. He must be a true stallion.

I've been thinking who this "stallion" as you put it could be, any thoughts?[/quote:bcmeb04l]

I'm really shocked, being a board for police officers and you can't figure out who this wanna be stallion is, come on guys, you can do better then this

10-14-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm not talking about "him"

10-14-2009, 08:53 PM
Different post altogether. :D

10-14-2009, 09:00 PM
It's got to be K2.

10-14-2009, 09:32 PM
It's got to be K2.

Who is K2?

10-14-2009, 09:45 PM
It's got to be K2.

Nope

10-14-2009, 11:57 PM
Then it has to be V.P or O.D.

10-15-2009, 01:01 AM

Nope, keep trying. Give me the initials rather then the numbers.

10-17-2009, 01:03 PM

10-17-2009, 09:08 PM

ANY OF THESE?
KK, JH, JJ, MV, GM, MO, JR, NP, RB, JS, LW, KW?

10-17-2009, 10:52 PM

ANY OF THESE?

373 - JS - Didn't you see the girl that used to sit with him a lot in the parking lots at night?

10-19-2009, 02:08 AM

ANY OF THESE?

373 - JS - Didn't you see the girl that used to sit with him a lot in the parking lots at night?

Checkmate

10-19-2009, 12:42 PM
OHHHHHHH now I remember. Everyone used to joke around about how desperate she seemed and how he would use her up and throw her away.

10-19-2009, 01:49 PM
OHHHHHHH now I remember. Everyone used to joke around about how desperate she seemed and how he would use her up and throw her away.

How funny, being how she could really mess things up with the Mrs. for him. I don't think that would something to joke about, but who knows. I guess we will have to watch and see on the sidelines.

10-19-2009, 03:35 PM

I was good to him, not desperate. There is a difference. He CHOSE to use me and discard me like a piece of trash. That was HIS doing and again says more about him then it will ever about me.

I bought his kids presents for Christmas, birthdays and other events in their lives because I wanted him to have something to give to them directly from him as I know the importance for a child to receive something directly from a father rather then the mother even though it indirectly comes from both.

You see, my father died when I was 23 years old and I cherish everything that I have in my possession that my father gave to me, even the little things, and I had the means to be able to assist him with this for his children when he didn't have the means to do so. I asked for nothing in return nor did I ever ask that his kids would know that these items were from me. I bought them with the intention that they were to be given to them from him. He even made requests for items for some of his children for me to get which I happily did.

It's very hard for me to remove him from my past as so many of my memories of my father include him. I was 16 years old when I dated him and I remained with him till I was 23 years old when my father passed away. So it's hard to think of my father and his memories without thinking about him.

If he needed anything or requested things, I got them for him because again, I wanted him to have them and felt bad that he worked so hard and didn't get the things he wanted or needed.

The phone he currrently uses, I paid for. His phone was destroyed by one of his kids and he didn't have the means at that time to replace it so I gave him the money. I never asked for it to be returned to me. I wanted to make sure he had a way to get reached by the Mrs if something was wrong with his girls and he was at work so she didn't have to call the department. This was also the way that I got to talk to him. Plus, I know his department uses their personal cell phones to communicate with each other and he needed to have one for his job, so again, I had the means and I gave him the money. Again, I asked for nothing in return.

When I did visit him, I bought dip, food and drinks for him whenever he asked. Again, I never asked for anything in return.

I did all these things and more because I wanted to and never asked for anything but for him to be nice to me and make a little time to talk to me.

When the Mrs was in the hospital I made sure he did everything to get her the help she needed since I was a female and would understand the situation rather then any other male. I continually asked if there was anything that I could do for his family to make things easier for them.

I know people are reading this and wondering why I did all these things for him, it was NEVER my intention to break his family up. He was someone who was really important to me and I was just repaying him back for everything that he did for me a long time ago. I never thought in my wildest dreams that he would turn into a user which he did.

He was a very important person in my life whose advice meant a great deal to me and I always thought he had my best intentions at heart, but apparantly I was wrong in assuming this. I would have trusted him with my life because I thought he was the last person on this earth who would do what he turned out to actually do.

I'm getting over him as a person, but to get over what he meant to me, is going to take me a long time. I'm having upcoming surgery and its odd because the person that I want to reach out to, to talk about this situation is him, but I have to constantly remind myself that he isn't the same man he was years ago and who he is now, I have no need for in my life.

I wrestle daily with the fact that he did this to me, of all people, me. When I always tried to make life for him easier and better in anyway that I could. Maybe that was my mistake in all of this.

I know there are people reading this who aren't going to understand it, but if you have someone in your life that meant basically the world to you and who you thought would always be there and that person turns out to use you, I think you might understand how this feels. It plain sucks to be used by someone, but it is a lot worse to be used by someone who really meant a lot to you that I can attest to.

As far as anyone replying back to this post worrying about me or my state of mind, please don't, I have a very good family support system who knows all of this and knew him very well and at one time loved him like he was one of their own, who is helping me through this very emotional/painful time in my life. I wasn't the only one he hurt by doing what he did.

I'm sorry that this is so long, there is so much more I could say, but I won't. If you want to call my actions desperate, I really don't care, I know what my intentions were and that's all that matters in the end. If I claim any ownership in any of this, it was being too nice and wanting to bring happiness to someone who apparently didn't deserve it in the end.

Now you know some of my side...

10-19-2009, 05:29 PM
I think you should continue buying him "dip". He will eventually develop a nice case of cancer and then you can spit on his grave.

10-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Good luck JS. Looks like you got youself a nut job here.

10-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Good luck JS. Looks like you got youself a nut job here.

A nut job, please. More like he had a good thing and didn't know what to do with it, once AGAIN!

But he does need all the good luck he can get considering what he has now in his life to deal with and no worries, I'm out of his life and I'm better for it considering who he is now. He can't blame me anymore for the way his life turned out like he did when he sent me his letter.

10-19-2009, 10:12 PM
You can bleep out the names, but I think you'll finally realize peace if you publish the letter for us.

10-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Was this "friendship" you shared with JS known to his wife? If it was known, did she know the full extent of it in regards to how much stuff you bought him (and their kids) and how much attention you expected in return?

If she didn't know about this "friendship" then he was being unfaithful to her by lying. If this is so then he is a true scumbag.

If you participated in this then you have a severe character flaw as well. Worry about fixing yourself instead of him. You have a lot of self-analysis to do in order to figure out why you participated in this Jerry Springer dip-spitting relationship.

10-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey "my side" old JS was stupid! You sound like a wonderful person that very few men would actually appreciate. Wheither your "relationship" was sexual or not, if his wife did not know about it then it was still an affair. Just remember that most men are just takers it is their nature. We are the givers and the ones who usually get emotionally attached. Don't lose heart for there are just a few great "Mr. Rights" still out their who will love you and want to meet your needs as much as you meet theirs. I don't think you will find any unattached ones at ZPD that fit that category and if the married ones are willing then they are scum and just playing games. Most cops are just little boys playing dress up looking to stroke their egos with a uniform. Stay away from then and find yourself a nice, single, professional guy.

10-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Did he have a big dong?

10-20-2009, 03:54 AM
Did he have a big dong?

This is uncalled for

10-20-2009, 01:00 PM
The comment was obviously a question about why the hell you got involved with this MARRIED man and now hate his stinking scumbag guts because he decided it was time to be faithful.

You keep pointing out what a piece of trash he is but you sure seem to be obsessed with him still. He must have done "it" for you.

What in your character or past makes you crave the attention of a married man? Is there an extra thrill in stealing him away if you can? I don't understand the mental state. Then again, I'm not insane.

10-20-2009, 01:51 PM
The comment was obviously a question about why the hell you got involved with this MARRIED man and now hate his stinking scumbag guts because he decided it was time to be faithful.

You keep pointing out what a piece of trash he is but you sure seem to be obsessed with him still. He must have done "it" for you.

What in your character or past makes you crave the attention of a married man? Is there an extra thrill in stealing him away if you can? I don't understand the mental state. Then again, I'm not insane.

I suggest you go back and re-read this posters post. It will answer your questions. I'm not this poster who posted these posts, but I highly doubt that he decided it was time to be faithful to his wife.

I don't think she is obsessed with him either. If anything, I think she has been deeply hurt by someone she cared for a very long time.

It appears that they have a very long history together and I don't think this really had anything to do with his married status as it appears that she had known him for a long time. Therefore, I don't think she is really craving the attention of a married man, I think she was just extremely hurt by someone she cared about a great deal for. She did state that it was never her attention to break his family up.

I also wouldn't call her insane, I would say that she has been deeply hurt by a man that apparently chose to use her and if anyone should worry about someone's mental state it should be his mental state as to why he felt the need to use someone.

10-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Sometimes your first love is your best friend and it takes many years to get over it. We sometimes as women put up with a whole bunch of crap for a very long time. Then it takes even longer to get over it. Especially if we feel we wasted all of those years and were used. It just takes time.

10-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Sometimes your first love is your best friend and it takes many years to get over it. We sometimes as women put up with a whole bunch of crap for a very long time. Then it takes even longer to get over it. Especially if we feel we wasted all of those years and were used. It just takes time.

I agree, I think what hurts her the most is that she apparently trusted him and never expected him to use her and since he did use her, she is extremely hurt because she didn't expect him to do any of this to her.

I think that is the hardest part for her to understand as she did a lot for him and his family apparently and that would be a hard pill for anyone to swallow much less someone that you never expected to do this and someone you really cared for.

I think this speaks volumes about his character and who he is as a person.

10-20-2009, 04:06 PM
This guy besides being an obivious user and loser he is also an a**. What makes him an a** is he apparently didn't have a problem with taking the things she gave him and even making requests for things and then to treat her that way, what an a**.

I also agree with the other poster, I don't think he all of sudden decided to become faithful to his wife, I think she told him no for something he wanted and then decided to drop her. Look up a**hole in the dictionary, I bet his picture is there.

10-20-2009, 04:13 PM
[quote="Like it is"]Hey "my side" old JS was stupid! You sound like a wonderful person that very few men would actually appreciate.

You are so right about this statement, the a** didn't deserve you. There are a lot of men who would love to be treated the way you treated JS. I can't imagine his own wife treats him as well.

His loss in the end, what an idiot.

10-20-2009, 04:16 PM
[quote="Very Called For":347w0bcs]The comment was obviously a question about why the hell you got involved with this MARRIED man and now hate his stinking scumbag guts because he decided it was time to be faithful.

I suggest you go back and re-read this posters post. It will answer your questions. I'm not this poster who posted these posts, but I highly doubt that he decided it was time to be faithful to his wife.

I don't think she is obsessed with him either. If anything, I think she has been deeply hurt by someone she cared for a very long time.

It appears that they have a very long history together and I don't think this really had anything to do with his married status as it appears that she had known him for a long time. Therefore, I don't think she is really craving the attention of a married man, I think she was just extremely hurt by someone she cared about a great deal for. She did state that it was never her attention to break his family up.

I also wouldn't call her insane, I would say that she has been deeply hurt by a man that apparently chose to use her and if anyone should worry about someone's mental state it should be his mental state as to why he felt the need to use someone.[/quote:347w0bcs]

I agree with this statement also. Again, what an a**.

10-20-2009, 05:01 PM

If you read her posts, it states, he sent her a letter to start this whole ordeal. So he is the one that started this whole thing and wasn't faithful to his wife by sending that letter to begin with. He's on the hook more so then she is.

10-21-2009, 01:03 PM
how do you feel that you have been treated so badly and used so abusively when you knew from the start you were with in a relationship with a married man?What part do you take responsibility for? yes, I knew he was married and didnt care about my actions?
when you first started this involvement, how did you justify yourself? Do you have a moral
obligation to act responsibly or do you just say " he knows he is married" not my problem.
or maybe " if he was happy he would not be here"
I understand pain and anger over being used, but girl if you did not put yourself in that position.. he could not hurt you.If a married man comes on to you, just say no..run the other way. Put yourself in the wifes shoes.Cheating on any level is sad and degrading.
This in no way excuses his actions, but you are only responsible for your own.
did you really think his wife appreciated your "help". But out next time and your heart wont get broken.

10-21-2009, 01:58 PM
ns
how do you feel that you have been treated so badly and used so abusively when you knew from the start you were with in a relationship with a married man?What part do you take responsibility for? yes, I knew he was married and didnt care about my actions?
when you first started this involvement, how did you justify yourself? Do you have a moral
obligation to act responsibly or do you just say " he knows he is married" not my problem.
I understand pain and anger over being used, but girl if you did not put yourself in that position.. he could not hurt you.If a married man comes on to you, just say no..run the other way. Put yourself in the wifes shoes.Cheating on any level is sad and degrading.
did you really think his wife appreciated your "help". But out next time and your heart wont get broken.

Everyone is assuming that this relationship this girl had with this man was sexual. I don't remember reading in any of her posts that it was. She did state it was a friendship, but said nothing about it being sexual.

As far as putting herself in the wife's shoes, that is not her problem. She did not take a vow to that woman, he did. In actuality she owes that woman nothing, he does. Moral obligation doesn't mean anything, we don't know what he was feeding this girl. He could have been saying his marriage is over, he's getting a divorce, etc, we weren't there to hear what crap he was feeding her.

I do find it amazing that this wife didn't question where all the items that she purchased for his kids came from.

Also you are assuming that the girl has not taken responsibility for her actions, again, we don't know what kind of crap he was feeding this girl. This girl apparently trusted this man and probably believed anything that was coming out of his mouth and he could have been easily telling her that his marriage was over.

I don't think we know all the details of this situation, but what we know by her posts is there is a lot of history between the two that is very long.

10-21-2009, 02:35 PM
ns

Everyone is assuming that this relationship this girl had with this man was sexual. I don't remember reading in any of her posts that it was. She did state it was a friendship, but said nothing about it being sexual.

As far as putting herself in the wife's shoes, that is not her problem. She did not take a vow to that woman, he did. In actuality she owes that woman nothing, he does. Moral obligation doesn't mean anything, we don't know what he was feeding this girl. He could have been saying his marriage is over, he's getting a divorce, etc, we weren't there to hear what crap he was feeding her.

I do find it amazing that this wife didn't question where all the items that she purchased for his kids came from.

Also you are assuming that the girl has not taken responsibility for her actions, again, we don't know what kind of crap he was feeding this girl. This girl apparently trusted this man and probably believed anything that was coming out of his mouth and he could have been easily telling her that his marriage was over.

I don't think we know all the details of this situation, but what we know by her posts is there is a lot of history between the two that is very long.

You have a point here, we don't know what he was feeding this girl. I also find it odd that his wife didn't question where all the items came from - maybe the marriage is broken and she didn't care.

If that isn't the case, then she is pretty naive because cops are notorious for having affairs. They feel like it is there right to do so to boost their already inflated egos.

I can almost hear this jacka** saying to her, "I stay because of the kids" what a crock of sh*t. So he is either lieing to his wife for the reason he is in that marriage or to her, either way he is a liar because he's lying to someone.

10-21-2009, 02:53 PM
I do so think all posters above me in this thread have down syndrome.

10-21-2009, 02:57 PM
I do so think all posters above me in this thread have down syndrome.

They fit in well in the department.

10-21-2009, 04:58 PM
This guy is scum, wait until the wifey finds out.

10-22-2009, 03:13 AM
The same love-sick woman keeps writing responses to herself (defending herself, of course). There are certain writing mannerisms that keep being repeated so I know she is pretending to be other people sympathetic to her.
Look, sweetie, if 1,000 different people post on here supporting you, it still doesn't make it okay that you participated in this guy cheating. It's not a vote.

Answer this: did his wife fully know the extent of your friendship? Did she know you bought him and their kids gifts? Did his wife know you brought him food and dip? Did his wife know you had an expectation of attention from him?
If you answered "no" to ANY of those questions then you participated in his scummy behavior. Even if you two never had sex etc, you knew the relationship was secret. If you joined in his scumminess then you are a scumbag too.

10-22-2009, 04:14 AM
fruit loops -- I haven't posted anything since my last post with the user name of My side -- so your response stands incorrect along with me being love-sick. As far as his wife not knowing, that's on his shoulders and not mine nor will I take responsibilty for his own marriage. Just so you know, I did request numerous times from him to tell his wife that he was talking to me, but refused to do so. His wife was not in the picture or known of when we dated many years ago. The other posters are correct, we do have a long history together that spans about 17 years.

Your sarcastic, know it all tone is not appreciated by me either. Please don't pretend you know things that you haven't got a clue about.

The intent in all of this was to let him know that I am fully aware that he used me and it was not appreciated. I know he received this message loud and clear.

Let me close this post with two of "his" favorite lines, back off and shut your gator fruit loop.

10-22-2009, 11:56 AM
"Just so you know, I did request numerous times from him to tell his wife that he was talking to me, but refused to do so"

HUH??? So that absolves you of all guilt? Your perspective is whacked.

If you repeatedly requested he tell his wife and he refused, then you should have deleted his number from your phone and blocked his calls. Nothing stopped you from discontinuing the sleazy relationship when he refused to be on the up-and-up with his wife. You are immoral. Don't want my opinion? Then don't put your dirty laundry out here.

10-22-2009, 01:03 PM
fruitty pebbles, I really don't care what your opinion is so your opinion doesn't bother me at all. I think you may want to focus your concern on "him" since he is a part of "your" department and I am not. He is one of you and I am not.

10-22-2009, 01:36 PM
fruity pebbles, furthermore, I have blocked his number already from my cell phone as he left a threatening vm on my phone the other day which is saved with other messages that he left threatening me.

I also have all the texts, emails, original letter he sent to me to start this whole ordeal and receipts for items that I purchased for him along with all my phone records to show his calls coming into my phone. There is also something in his personnel file that was written by a family member of mine that I have a copy of.

I may have made a bad judgement call on him during all this mess about who I thought he was and I believed what he said because I thought I knew him, but I was wrong. I now completely see who he is.

10-22-2009, 02:23 PM
The fact still remains that he is a married man and you knew that he and his wife were still together, so you are JUST as guilty as he is.

There's that old phrase about it taking two to tango. You knew about her, yet you were still involved with him, at the very least, on an emotional level. If he's cheating with you in his mind, heart, or groin: Its STILL cheating. If you justify not caring about her position in the relationship by saying that you did not make the commitment to her, that its not your responsibility... you deserve whatever hurt you got. Morals, honesty, and commitment may not go a long way anymore, but they should still count for something. If he was telling you he was going to leave her and you believed him, go watch a Lifetime movie or something. You should know that a marriage isn't over until the divorce papers are signed and they've gone their separate ways. Men lie. Its not nice, but its a fact. Women lie too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he isn't scum for leading you on or going behind his wife's back, because he is... but as long as you knew, you carry some of the blame yourself too. Honestly, is this website (accessible by the community that we serve and protect) the place for playing games and airing dirty laundry?

10-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Actually it is the appropriate place to let the community that he serves under along with other officers he works with know what a scum he is.

10-22-2009, 03:08 PM
The fact still remains that he is a married man and you knew that he and his wife were still together, so you are JUST as guilty as he is.

There's that old phrase about it taking two to tango. You knew about her, yet you were still involved with him, at the very least, on an emotional level. If he's cheating with you in his mind, heart, or groin: Its STILL cheating. If you justify not caring about her position in the relationship by saying that you did not make the commitment to her, that its not your responsibility... you deserve whatever hurt you got. Morals, honesty, and commitment may not go a long way anymore, but they should still count for something. If he was telling you he was going to leave her and you believed him, go watch a Lifetime movie or something. You should know that a marriage isn't over until the divorce papers are signed and they've gone their separate ways. Men lie. Its not nice, but its a fact. Women lie too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he isn't scum for leading you on or going behind his wife's back, because he is... but as long as you knew, you carry some of the blame yourself too. Honestly, is this website (accessible by the community that we serve and protect) the place for playing games and airing dirty laundry?

I never said that I don't carry some of the blame myself, but again, I didn't make a commitment to his wife, he did, nor will I carry that burden around. That is his to carry.

I trusted what came out of his mouth and that was a mistake because the majority of things he said to me were nothing short of lies. He reeled me in and I fell for it because I believed him. I think because of his influence in my life, I allowed that to happen because no one else would have ever been able to do that to me and he knew that. He knows me so well that it was easy for him to work and use me.

Listen, he's gone, I want him gone, I've blocked his number from my phone. I don't wish to ever hear from him again. He's threatened me numerous times which was a poor decision on his part as a police officer.

I'm done with him. He came back into my life with the intention of blaming someone for the way his life turned out and I was the person he chose to blame and my mistake was responding to his letter he sent to my house asking his questions that he said he needed answers to so he could move forward with his life. At that point when I received the letter, I hadn't seen him in eight years and had very little contact with him during this time. He was fishing and I took the bait.

Going forward, I don't care what happens to him and his life. He shows no remorse for what he did to me and my memories of him. It's all about what I did to him. To put someone through the pain and hurt he put me through and show no remorse or regret about it, I don't even know what to say about it. I'm at a loss for words when it comes to this and that is so unlike me to be at a loss.

There is no one in the world that I hate and am disgusted with other then him and what he turned out to be. I gave and gave and he took and took. My blame in this was I should have never gave in the first place, but I was trying to make up for the hurt that I caused him so many years ago that I have apologized over the course of ten years so many times that I lost count.

If he attempts to take any legal action against me, I have the documentation to prove everything that was said is true and I advise him not to even attempt it as I will defend myself and more things will be brought out to the surface that I don't think he wants his wife to know.

I am ending this thread...

10-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Hey __________

When I talk to you I have some funny stories to tell you. You will really laugh about them. Then you will know why I act so crazy. :)

10-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey __________

When I talk to you I have some funny stories to tell you. You will really laugh about them. Then you will know why I act so crazy. :)

What the h*ll does this mean? Is someone smoking crack?

10-23-2009, 02:19 PM
I guess it wasn't meant for you, crack head.

10-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey __________

Why don't you share your stories with the group?

10-23-2009, 02:25 PM
I guess it wasn't meant for you, crack head.

There you go Guest again, stirring the pot because you have nothing worth while to say :devil: :devil:

10-24-2009, 12:49 AM
A woman has her heart torn out and you sick pieces of trash just tear her apart and tear her apart you are disgusting and it makes me sick of it all
I will not be ignored!

10-24-2009, 01:02 AM
eff all of you I was not talking about you. The person I was going to tell the funny stories to, knows who I'm talking about. It has nothing to do with JS and your problems. Sorry if you felt offended.

10-25-2009, 10:38 AM
Hey _____

If i don't see you there is something for you on my car.

10-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Gentlemen, why is everyone giving this post their time and fueling the fire so this young lady keeps laundering her garbage on this site. Everybody has skeletons, this site was not designed for this type of nonsense.

10-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Gentlemen, why is everyone giving this post their time and fueling the fire so this young lady keeps laundering her garbage on this site. Everybody has skeletons, this site was not designed for this type of nonsense.

Just saying hi Kevin aka marine1

10-27-2009, 03:01 AM
Kevin/marine1, it's an honorable thing you trying to stick up for your friend on this thread, but it doesn't excuse his behavior.

10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I am defending the honor of the police department, not one person. His personal life is exactly that personal. You could be the next victim of a ex girlfriend / ex wife and have your personal life dragged across this site. When these post first hit everyone was walking around the police department trying to figure out who was being attack or was it them. There were more then one nervous individuals. Why do we continue to post articules about fellow co workers? I urge every ZPD employee that reads and post to this site, think before stroking that key, we are not the only people that read this site.

10-27-2009, 04:23 PM
I am defending the honor of the police department, not one person. His personal life is exactly that personal. You could be the next victim of a ex girlfriend / ex wife and have your personal life dragged across this site. When these post first hit everyone was walking around the police department trying to figure out who was being attack or was it them. There were more then one nervous individuals. Why do we continue to post articules about fellow co workers? I urge every ZPD employee that reads and post to this site, think before stroking that key, we are not the only people that read this site.

Here's a thought, he shouldn't of screwed with someone and he wouldn't of had to worry about his "personal" life being attacked on this board. He brought all this on himself thru his own actions.

As far as other people reading this board, again, if he didn't use people, he would of had no worries about other people reading this. He can't play the victim role in this and I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He brought it on himself.

I think what you experienced around the PD was guilty consciences. You can't be have a guilty conscience if you didn't do anything --

Kevin, you and I both know who "he" is and if you read thru the posts she wrote, you can't deny that he didn't use her. He has to take responsibilty for his own actions and stop blaming everyone else for everything.

10-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Here's some useful information regarding slander and libel since everyone loves to throw these words around:

Black’s Law Dictionary defines “defamation” as “the offense of injuring a person’s character, fame, or reputation by false and malicious statements.”

As a general rule, if the statements are in writing, they are libel. If the statements are oral, they are slander.

Florida Statute 770 is entitled “Civil Actions For Libel.” Under some circumstances, you can sue a person for defaming your character. Florida Statute 836 addresses criminal acts and is entitled “Defamation; Libel; Threatening Letters and Similar Offenses.” Under some circumstances, you can file a criminal charge against a person who defames your character.

***VERY IMPORTANT*** ---If a person writes or says something which injures your character or reputation, but it is the truth, you probably would not win a lawsuit for defamation. Other times lack of malice may prevent you from winning a defamation lawsuit.

10-27-2009, 09:12 PM
When these post first hit everyone was walking around the police department trying to figure out who was being attack or was it them. There were more then one nervous individuals.

I find this funny as h@ll :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

10-28-2009, 02:55 AM
It's so obvious by her writing style etc that this poor mentally ill woman keeps writing responses defending her hate for this clown. Hey, crazy chick, just stay in your normal (?) character without using fake ones to back yourself up.

10-28-2009, 01:33 PM
I don't give a dang about this woman, I'm more concerned with the "clown" since he's employed at my department along with the other clowns that work there.

10-29-2009, 12:53 AM
PHCC replaces law enforcement program administrators

By RONNIE BLAIR | The Tampa Tribune

Pasco-Hernando Community has ousted the administrators of its law enforcement and corrections program after an investigation revealed a failure to follow proper policies and procedures, the college announced today.

"It is clear that there have been problems associated with the former administration of the law enforcement and corrections programs," college spokeswoman Lucy Miller said in a prepared statement.

The investigation determined that academy officials violated policies and procedures for hiring, firing, disciplining and evaluating employees and on enforcing the student code of conduct, the college reported.

More specific details were not available today.

The college also announced an interim team of administrators who will oversee the program until a new staff is hired.

Mary Crew, PHCC's dean of Workplace Development, will serve as interim director of the Criminal Justice Training Center, replacing Dan Griffith.

Jim Thigpin, associate dean at the Dade City campus, will be an interim coordinator, replacing Jim Lefevre.

Kyle Hughes, part-time coordinator of the evening program, also will serve as interim coordinator, replacing Greg Schnake.

The search for permanent law enforcement and corrections academy officials will begin immediately, the college announced.

The reorganization came on the heels of recommendations that were made at the conclusion of an extensive internal investigation into administrative and personnel issues at the academy, which is on the Dade City campus, the college reported.

Don't this bring back memories? I guess Russ and Rob can help them out seeing that they were falsley fired too!

10-29-2009, 01:39 AM
Guest, why are you posting the same article on numerous threads? Furthermore, this article was already posted by Clem this morning.

As far as Barnes being fired, didn't he resign before they terminated him? I'm not sure about Perrault if he resigned or was fired.

There seems to be a lot of corruption in this area, I guess corruption breeds corruption.

10-29-2009, 01:48 AM
Guest, why are you posting the same article on numerous threads? Furthermore, this article was already posted by Clem this morning.

As far as Barnes being fired, didn't he resign before they terminated him? I'm not sure about Perrault if he resigned or was fired.

There seems to be a lot of corruption in this area, I guess corruption breeds corruption.

Sure does... have you found any corruption on the present admin yet? were all waiting. As for Barnes... he resigned minutes before being fired, remember?

10-29-2009, 01:56 AM
The reason that Barnes was given the opportunity to resign instead of being fired was because of Steve Spina. It was easier and less costly to allow Barnes to resign then to actually fire him. Does it make it right, nope, he should have been fired, but a lot of things in life aren't always right, are they?

As far as your new administration goes, you don't need to look any further then your TACT Team, the hiding place for all bad cops who can't be trusted on the road for the liability that they can perhaps cause the department.

I also have a hard time believing that when Chief Barnes was in command your current Captain and Chief didn't know what he was doing and probably had some sort of involvement in it, or perhaps were the ones who brought it to the surface behind the scenes in hopes of getting promoted. I have to keep digging some more. :wink:

You still didn't answer my question as to why you posted the same article numerous times on different threads, Guest.

10-29-2009, 01:59 AM

Pasco-Hernando Community has ousted the administrators of its law enforcement and corrections program after an investigation revealed a failure to follow proper policies and procedures, the college announced today.

"It is clear that there have been problems associated with the former administration of the law enforcement and corrections programs," college spokeswoman Lucy Miller said in a prepared statement.

The investigation determined that academy officials violated policies and procedures for hiring, firing, disciplining and evaluating employees and on enforcing the student code of conduct, the college reported.

The college also announced an interim team of administrators who will oversee the program until a new staff is hired.

Mary Crew, PHCC's dean of Workplace Development, will serve as interim director of the Criminal Justice Training Center, replacing Dan Griffith.

Jim Thigpin, associate dean at the Dade City campus, will be an interim coordinator, replacing Jim Lefevre.

Kyle Hughes, part-time coordinator of the evening program, also will serve as interim coordinator, replacing Greg Schnake.

The search for permanent law enforcement and corrections academy officials will begin immediately, the college announced.

The reorganization came on the heels of recommendations that were made at the conclusion of an extensive internal investigation into administrative and personnel issues at the academy, which is on the Dade City campus, the college reported.

Don't this bring back memories? I guess Russ and Rob can help them out seeing that they were falsley fired too!

10-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Guest, are you just annoying or just plain dumb?

10-29-2009, 02:02 AM

10-29-2009, 02:04 AM
Keep it up Guest....

10-29-2009, 02:05 AM

10-29-2009, 02:07 AM
Guest, I'm done playing your childish games, isn't it past your bedtime?

10-29-2009, 02:08 AM

10-29-2009, 02:10 AM
Nighty Night, Guest

10-29-2009, 02:15 AM

11-02-2009, 02:00 AM
A woman has her heart torn out and you sick pieces of trash just tear her apart and tear her apart you are disgusting and it makes me sick of it all
I will not be ignored!

Thank you

11-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Hey ____

i' turning 90 here! Sun 6pm lg. :wink:

11-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey ____

Who are you talking to? Please no rude replies either.

11-02-2009, 08:11 PM
[quote="Hey____":174kimm8]Hey ____

Who are you talking to? Please no rude replies either.[/quote:174kimm8]

If you don't know it was meant for you then don't worry about it, you trailer chick. You are so insecure and desperate for attention that it's pathetic. I pity you and look down on you.

11-02-2009, 09:11 PM
[quote="Hey____":2zh7iimn]Hey ____

If you don't know it was meant for you then don't worry about it, you trailer chick. You are so insecure and desperate for attention that it's pathetic. I pity you and look down on you.[/quote:2zh7iimn]

Gerr, I am on trailer trash as I don't live in Zephryhills aka Trailer Trash USA (don't get mad at me, I wasn't the one that made up the name). I live in St Petersburg. I probably have more money in the bank then you do because of all the losses that I have experienced in my life. Trust me, I rather have the people that I've lost back then any amount of money that I have.

I am not insecure or desperate. I was just deeply hurt by someone that I admired and cared about. If you haven't been hurt like that in your life, you should very thankful and not attack or put down someone who has because you never know when it's your turn.

It doesn't matter to me if you pity or look down on me because I don't know you and your opinion of me doesn't phase me one bit. So look down all you want :D

I was just asking the previous poster who he was directing his question to and I seem to remember requesting that no negative comments be made in my post. I guess you missed that part :wink:

And before someone starts with the, if you didn't get involved with him you wouldn't have gotten hurt line, please remember, that I did not send the first letter, he did nor do you know everything regarding the situation. So I ask that you please refrain from your comments.

The reason I even posted anything was I wanted to thank the poster for telling people to get off my back. I haven't checked this board in days and when I did, I saw this post.

11-02-2009, 09:29 PM
[quote="Hey____":1zlq1lhz]Hey ____

If you don't know it was meant for you then don't worry about it, you trailer chick. You are so insecure and desperate for attention that it's pathetic. I pity you and look down on you.[/quote:1zlq1lhz]

Alright, since my other post was deleted, which I find odd that the post that I am responding to wasn't deleted too, listen, I asked for no rude replies. I guess you missed that part :wink:

I don't really care that you pity or look down at me, I don't know who you are therefore, I don't care about your opinion of me.

You know nothing about me or the entire situation. I was just asking a simple question as to who the poster was talking to.

11-02-2009, 11:47 PM
hey____

I'm turning 90! Sun 6pm lg's. :)

11-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Barnes was a bad leader and he screwed himself by not knowing how to lead. Perrault may be a womanizer, but was not a corrupt guy when it came to the PD, he just got caught up in Barnes' mess. Some fools never learn.

11-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Hey_____

6pm Sun LG :)

11-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Mods, why does this thread keep disappearing and reappearing?

11-07-2009, 04:39 PM
I have a question. Is it normal for an administrator to go back through old closed out reports and change the titles of the reports? Basically "manipulating" or changing the crime statistics for the city? Is this even right to do?

11-07-2009, 09:11 PM
I have a question. Is it normal for an administrator to go back through old closed out reports and change the titles of the reports? Basically "manipulating" or changing the crime statistics for the city? Is this even right to do?

Yes. Agencies do this all the time in a quality control/ quality assurance mode. Acuracy is important for UCR's and now that there is a higher level of report accuracy it is necessary to do this. It appears that the admin is raising the bar in this area. Call this for what it is. Don't attempt to stir up something that betters the agency. Posters are always complaining about making the agency better so leave it alone.................At least something productive is happening and someone has noticed...... :D 8) :D

11-08-2009, 01:46 AM

that's funny. You will make a conspiracy out of near anything.

Yes. Agencies do this all the time in a quality control/ quality assurance mode. Acuracy is important for UCR's and now that there is a higher level of report accuracy it is necessary to do this. It appears that the admin is raising the bar in this area. Call this for what it is. Don't attempt to stir up something that betters the agency. Posters are always complaining about making the agency better so leave it alone.................At least something productive is happening and someone has noticed......

That's true. But from what he told me, it was more of a "pet peeve" about report titles and SOPs. It's harmless, change your report and shut up. Maybe, you can make a conspiracy about them patrolling the streets all of the time. Why are the Captains and Chief out and showing up on calls and calling the victims behind us? They are out here even at night. What do they not want us to find out? Maybe there is hidden treasure.LOL.

:mrgreen:

11-08-2009, 01:57 AM
[quote]I have a question. Is it normal for an administrator to go back through old closed out reports and change the titles of the reports? Basically "manipulating" or changing the crime statistics for the city? Is this even right to do?

Yes. Agencies do this all the time in a quality control/ quality assurance mode. Acuracy is important for UCR's and now that there is a higher level of report accuracy it is necessary to do this. It appears that the admin is raising the bar in this area. Call this for what it is. Don't attempt to stir up something that betters the agency. Posters are always complaining about making the agency better so leave it alone.................At least something productive is happening and someone has noticed......

That's true. But from what he told me, it was more of a "pet peeve" about report titles and SOPs. It's harmless, change your report and shut up. Maybe, you can make a conspiracy about them patrolling the streets all of the time. Why are the Captains and Chief out and showing up on calls and calling the victims behind us? They are out here even at night. What do they not want us to find out? Maybe there is hidden treasure.LOL.

:mrgreen:[/quote:2gbi6pvr]
Just someone trying to stir the pot again. If you do your job, who gives a rip what the Chief and Captains are doing? Many agencies do the same thing. They are making sure we don't blow off acitizens complaint and call it an "information". No need for paranoia. Capt was out on a Sig 4 at 301 and 54. Extra set of hands. Do the job. Stop worrying. 8)

11-08-2009, 12:10 PM
I understand completely. It makes a lot of sense to me. :D

11-08-2009, 04:15 PM
[quote]I have a question. Is it normal for an administrator to go back through old closed out reports and change the titles of the reports? Basically "manipulating" or changing the crime statistics for the city? Is this even right to do?

:mrgreen:
Just someone trying to stir the pot again. If you do your job, who gives a rip what the Chief and Captains are doing? Many agencies do the same thing. They are making sure we don't blow off acitizens complaint and call it an "information". No need for paranoia. Capt was out on a Sig 4 at 301 and 54. Extra set of hands. Do the job. Stop worrying. 8)[/quote:2j06klqp]

This is more like it, get the Chief and Captains out there checking up and assisting the patrol officers. You can't lead behind a desk. Keep it up Chief and Captains!

Now, lets start getting rid of a few of your officers who really shouldn't be in this department to begin with. Also, mandate a mandatory exercise and weigh in program for all your officers. They need to be in top shape to be a police officer -- no more fat officers.

11-09-2009, 12:18 AM
So much for progress :cry:

11-09-2009, 01:45 AM
So much for progress :cry:

What makes you say that?

11-09-2009, 01:50 AM
This won't make sense to anyone other then who it's intended for, Dawn has flowers for fall.

11-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey______

Just so you know I'm a govt.employee that works 10-6:30am with ot. Maybe we should play the guessing game. :devil:

11-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Hey___

Try for the same time same place same day? :)

11-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Hey___

Try for the same time same place same day? :)

Sure, we could bring along the whole police department, make it an outing or a field trip for everyone :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey

I was thinking about Bush Gardens would that work for you ZPD1? :snicker: Make sure you bring the kids along. Please no fried eggs.Mods please make sure you delete these posts. :devil:

11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Hey

I was thinking about Bush Gardens would that work for you ZPD1? :snicker: Make sure you bring the kids along. Please no fried eggs.Mods please make sure you delete these posts. :devil:

Nah, I was thinking more like Disney World where everyday is a magical one. :snicker: :snicker:

Sure, bring the kids along because it's on ZPDs dime, bring anyone you want to. The city can patrol the area themselves for the day -- we need a break :snicker: :snicker:

11-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Hahahahah, that was too funny. Thanks for making me laugh

11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Who said I was joking?? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-10-2009, 04:38 PM
You decide what day. I'll get the bus and let me know how many. Maybe City Hall could borrow the cars for the day. :snicker:

11-10-2009, 04:48 PM
These useless posts should really drive the mods crazy,since we are having fun. :devil:

11-10-2009, 05:44 PM
You decide what day. I'll get the bus and let me know how many. Maybe City Hall could borrow the cars for the day. :snicker:

LOL LOL LOL

11-10-2009, 05:48 PM
These useless posts should really drive the mods crazy,since we are having fun. :devil:

Sorry, I stepped away for awhile :D

That's right, no fun allowed on the ZPD board. -- strictly business.

I think I hear the Hoover Vacuum off in the distance coming our way. It's the mods preferred method of travel these days :snicker:

11-12-2009, 12:16 AM
So much for the mods :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Gotta love the mods :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

11-12-2009, 03:31 PM
You forgot the Disney thing about all your dreams come true. :snicker:

11-12-2009, 03:35 PM
You forgot the Disney thing about all your dreams come true. :snicker:

Maybe you should wish upon a star -- LOL

Everyday is a magical day at Disney :snicker:

11-12-2009, 03:40 PM
My wishes are for more than 4 hours of sleep a day. Since the magic of Disney is keeping me awake. :devil:

11-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Well you could always have "It's a small world" playing over and over in your head, that would keep anyone awake :snicker: :snicker:

11-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Oh! Thanks a lot I really needed that, considering i worked 10 hours last night. :snicker:

11-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh! Thanks a lot I really needed that, considering i worked 10 hours last night. :snicker:

So you're on night shift, why aren't you asleep yet then?

11-12-2009, 03:53 PM
I worked out now I'm to tired. Yes, I'm union and proud of it!

11-12-2009, 03:58 PM
I worked out now I'm to tired. Yes, I'm union and proud of it!

Should I sing you a lullaby? :snicker: :devil:

11-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Also, that Disney magic keeps swirling in my head :snicker:

11-12-2009, 04:00 PM

What exact part of the magic keeps swirling in your head?

Also, do I know you?

11-12-2009, 04:00 PM

Disney or Boo Fest?

11-12-2009, 04:02 PM

Disney or Boo Fest?

Wasn't Boo Fest Lowery Park and not Disney? You must have children.

11-12-2009, 04:03 PM
That would be great. Just don't do any tunes that i'm going to think about all day. :snicker: The mods are going to tell us to get a room a chat room that is. :devil: Got to go have a great day! I hope not Boo Fest that would give me nightmares. Boo Fest was Lowry Park.

11-12-2009, 04:05 PM
I don't know do you know me? Describe me.

11-12-2009, 04:09 PM
That would be great. Just don't do any tunes that i'm going to think about all day. :snicker: The mods are going to tell us to get a room a chat room that is. :devil: Got to go have a great day! I hope not Boo Fest that would give me nightmares. Boo Fest was Lowry Park.

Well since you said please, here's a little number for you:

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious

Because I was afraid to speak
When I was just a lad
My father gave me nose a tweak
And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word
That saved me aching nose
The biggest word I ever heard
And this is how it goes:

Oh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious

So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word
And then you've got a lot to say
But better use it carefully
Or it may change your life
One night I said it to me girl
And now me girl's my wife!

She's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Night Nite, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. You have another shift ahead of you tonight.

11-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the tune. I'm sure it won't go away. It's TGIF tonight. Have a great day it's been fun.

11-12-2009, 04:12 PM
I don't know do you know me? Describe me.

Well, before the mods hoover this post, here is my email addy mscitizen76@yahoo.

I know for starters you work the night shift since you worked last night. But normally the night shift is a 12 hour shift and you stated you worked 10 hours. Are you part of K9?

11-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the tune. I'm sure it won't go away. It's TGIF tonight. Have a great day it's been fun.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are now.

11-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Why do all my posts get deleted but this crap rolls on forever?

11-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Why do all my posts get deleted but this crap rolls on forever?

Because you're not special, maybe special ed :snicker: :snicker:

11-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Keeping the mod from deleting racy posts is harder than getting reservations at Dorsia (almost, anyway).

11-13-2009, 02:26 AM
There really isn't racy about my posts, if anything, it is teasing. Learn to loosen up a bit, don't take yourself so seriously all the time. There is no harm with having a little fun sometimes :P

11-18-2009, 09:08 PM
I posted something on this thread that I shouldn't have ever posted. I hurt someone that I never meant to hurt and who meant a great deal to me and for that, I am deeply sorry.

11-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself. Some people aren't always so sensitive. I bet that person just laughed at it.

11-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself. Some people aren't always so sensitive. I bet that person just laughed at it.

Thanks Guest! I know I hurt him and he's really angry at me, but I'm going through a serious medical issue that I sure could use him to be there for me, but he is refusing to do so.

I'm not sure which scares me more, going through whatever I have in front of me, or going through whatever I have in front of me without having him to talk to about it.

I just wanted to publicly apologize to him for whatever harm I caused him.

11-19-2009, 03:29 PM
I want to clarify what my medical issue is to not start anymore problems or gossip going around the department with regards to him. I possibly have cancer.

Again, I just wanted to apologize to him for any problems I may have caused him.

11-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Hey ______

ICQ me at 556702309 of course i will have to ask you some questions to make sure it is you. I will fill you in on the details.

11-20-2009, 03:04 PM
_________ :wink:

11-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Hey ______

ICQ me at 556702309 of course i will have to ask you some questions to make sure it is you. I will fill you in on the details.

Why do you continually choose this particular thread to post your encrypted message for someone?

11-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Stirring the pot, bored , you name it. :devil:

11-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Stirring the pot, bored , you name it. :devil:

What are you up to?

11-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry about your cancer. However, it's time to make things right in your life. The first and best thing you can do is stop interfering in this man's married life. If he offers to be by your side, you should be brave and tell him "No, be with your family".

11-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Ah yes, the good ol’ double standard. The fact of the matter is if a husband did not want his home to be wrecked then it would not be wrecked! It’s always the woman’s fault isn’t it? You guys can constantly cheat on your wives with any deputy, forensic specialist, communication section employee or State Attorney, hell even knock them up, and it’s all a big joke, but the woman involved, she’s a “homewrecker” and a slut. It’s not our fault you guys can’t keep your dipstick out of the company oil! Oh but of course it’s our fault right? We are the succubi that you men can’t resist like the Sirens in The Odyssey that lures the men to drive their boats unto the jagged rocks. Maybe you guys call us names because you’re just jealous of our power, but hey blame God, he’s the one that made the naked male form unattractive!

11-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Look here, sweet lips, I never said he isnt a scumbag too. He is. However, as you say, the male form is unattractive so she should be strong enough to say 'no'.
He's a scumbag and, yes, she's a slut. Doesnt have to be one or the other. They are both Jerry Springer type trash.
As far as the male form being unattractive, you havent seen me. You'd have to change your panties after gazing upon me lol.

11-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Any suggestions? 8)

11-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Let's ask 373, since he has all the answers :snicker:

11-26-2009, 12:38 AM
How about mail a note, leave a card, or just do lunch. :lol:

01-31-2010, 02:01 AM
[gees i no who u r &i no u contacted himdear &dont u dare bring those 2 people who raised him in ur little blogs or hate bs i lived with them im his sister and if you have something to say about me or my family bring it on BIG GIRL you can sit here and write all the bull shit trying to get people to feel sorry for u you r sooo full of shit u cheated on him when u were kids he bought u a dog furniture things for a house u both planned on getting&who ran off with a military man *****!!if you have anything else to say ***** u no where i live stop posting lies&bullshit i no the truth u u r a slut a whore.u deserve everything u get in life you reap what u sew honey im avaible anytime quote=ps if you have any thing to say about those 2people how raised him say it to me they would b proud of him just like the rest of us!!!!!!people dont feel sorry for you they think&no youre a psycho!! :devil: "xxxxxxxxxx

And frankly, I took that blame for awhile, but it wasn't my burden to carry around. This person made his own choices, no one held a gun to his head and made him do anything. He did it to himself and has no one to blame for the way his life turned out then himself. So I let go of that burden that I carried awhile and realized he made those choices, I didn't nor would I allow him to place the blame on me.

Our "friendship" if you want to call it that term, was all one sided, what could I do for him? What could I buy/get him to make his life better? How could I correct a wrong that he felt I did to him? The thing is about this "wrong", I admitted to what I did, but he never admittted or would see his part of the situation. Nope, couldn't do that because he is NEVER wrong. It's easier to blame everyone else for how your life has turned out then to put the blame on yourself. That takes too much inwared reflection into one's life for him to do.

Everything was somewhat fine in our "friendship" as long as I never said how I truly believed what I felt about his life. He was able to dish it out to me, but I was never allowed to truly say how I felt about his choices. Again, all one sided. So when I started to tell him what I felt about the choices he blamed me for, he didn't like it. Imagine that one, again he's NEVER wrong about anything. Then he turned it into a leave me alone game. He got everything he wanted out of me and used me and felt like he got me back for my wrong I did to him, but the truth is, he couldn't take my opinions about his life. He will claim he didn't want to hear them, but the truth in the matter is, he knows deep down inside what his life has turned out and it's not the way he wanted it. He knew this before he ever contacted me again, it was again easier to put the blame on me then to put the blame on himself.

He's had to address his anger issues in the past prior to contacting me, but somehow during this process for him, he felt it was me that caused these anger issues in him and I wasn't a part of his life for almost 8 years. It was our "past relationsip" that he felt is what caused these issues.

I can't tell you the amount of money I have spent on him or the things that I have done for him, but I can tell you that all along I wouldn't allow myself to see the man he had become. I kept wanting and forcing myself to see the man that he was and he is so far from the man that I'll never understand how one can change so dramatically in such a short amount of time.

I thought he contacted me because he wanted to know how my life was going even though his letter blamed everything under the sun on me, but being the type of person I am, I tend to rather see the good in a person and not the bad. So he had me fooled for a good long time. I'm not fooled and haven't been fooled in awhile now.

I see who he is now and I see that his whole intention over these last two years was to use me and get back at me for what I had done to him all those years ago. The thing is I apologized numerous times to him for what I had done years ago to him even prior to him contacting me and he still chose to do this. I think that says a lot about his character and character doesn't distinguish between a personal reputation and a professional reputation. It doesn't know the difference.

I don't hate him, but I do despise him for what again he chose to do. He was raised by great people but got into the "wrong" crowd and all that greatness that was instiled in him by those people who worked hard and didn't have to do what they did, is gone and for that I will always feel truly sorry for the ones that raised him.

This really isn't an attempt to get back at him on my part, this is just my way of letting him know that karma will get him. It won't skip over someone who intentionally went out of their way to hurt someone. I don't need to see it first hand, I know it wil

I kept

01-31-2010, 04:46 AM
Kendra this isnt your fight, I suggest you stay out of it, you have enough to handle with your own children. I have nothing but praise for your grandparents, but they would be highly disappointed in him and did not raise him to be the way that he is. They raised him with integrity and he lost that once he lost the influence that they had over him.

As far as me cheating on him when we dated, you are mistaken, it was him that cheated on me with a girl by the name of Brandy when he worked at Mobil. Ask him about her and you'll see it was him who cheated on me, not the other way around.

As far as me moving away, it was because your brother was no where to be found when I lost my father. He'll tell you that he was at your grandparents house and all I had to do was to go to him but I was in no condition to go and find your brother, he should have been sleeping on my couch and glued to my side being that I lost MY father, but he just chose to stay away so when it got to be too much for me to handle being I found my father dead, I ran the farthest that I could from this situation because I couldn't deal with watching the pain that my mother was going through and no one was there to help me deal with it because your brother decided to skip out on me. Your brother knows all this as we have discussed this numerous times and I have stated the same thing over and over to him, but he doesn't see it this way and there was nothing more that I could say other then what truly happened which is what I have just told you, my story has never changed.

Kendra, I don't want to argue with you nor do I want to get into a physical altercation with you because, I have nothing against you and I am not the kind of person to resort to violence. I know everything that your brother has offered to do for you numerous times and it is admirable that you are sticking up for him, but he is a big boy and has never had any problem for sticking up for himself.

01-31-2010, 05:00 AM
Kendra, also please stop calling me derogatory names, it only makes yourself look bad. If you want to discuss something with me, please refrain from the name calling.

It was your brother who sent me the letter which is dated November 1st, 2008. I have it if you would like to see it. He was looking for answers regarding our relationship so that he could move on. I always felt really bad about how I handled things, but it never was about leaving him, it was about running away from a situation that I couldn't handle and again, I had no one helping me handle it.

I gave him his answers and we starting talking again. It was really good having him to talk to. He understands me like no one else and its because of our history and the length of time that we were together that he knows me so well. Everything was going fine until he had his knee surgery and something changed. I even told him that I saw a change but he just dismissed it. I think it just came too easy for him to use me. He knew that there was nothing that I wouldn't do for him or his children and he decided somewhere along the line to use that against me and to use me for things that he wanted because he knew I would get them for him like I always did.

Then one night he left me in a dark parking lot crying like I was some piece of trash and that was it for me.

01-31-2010, 05:18 AM
I've had to break this reply up in numerous posts due to exceeding the normal space that is allowable in one post.

I had numerous people telling me all along that your brother was just using me and doing it to get back at me, but I didn't want to believe them. I thought I knew better, but when he left me like a piece of trash, that was it, there was no believing otherwise that he was indeed just trying to get back at me all along.

My family deeply cared for your brother, my mother loved him like he was her son and they also had front row seats to see him using me. Not only has he hurt me, but he hurt my family as well. My family would have done anything for him and his children. My mother loved to hear about his girls, but she is the one who keeps telling me when I ask why he did this to me that he isn't the same man that I knew, he's changed because the man that we all knew who have never done this to me.

As far as your reference to us buying furniture together when we dated, yes we did. He kept all those items in his room in his closet and he also retained all those items. I never asked for anything from those items.

If my father didn't die, I would have married your brother, I geniunely loved him that is why the hurt is as deep as it is. Nothing I've said on this forum was a lie, everything that I quoted on here as him saying was the truth.

I've gone in a lot of detail in my last three posts and there is more that I could say, but I think I've said enough on here. I saw your post and wanted to respond to you. If you would like to discuss this further, you can ask your brother for my email address as he has it.

01-31-2010, 09:54 AM
This is a LEO website for LEO dialog issues. Your thread is a 167 post babbling bullshiitzzz.
Why don't you take your pathetic babbling to a psyciatrist or a priest or anybody else that must give a ratsazz. Geez give it up. No wonder you got crapped on. If I had to listen to that bunch of crap I'd run away too....... If I were the Mod I would delete every post you posted. :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-31-2010, 01:06 PM
This is an awesome thread of Jerry Springer trailer-trash drama. I can just picture these two broads sittting at their computers. Each with a big trashy cigarette hanging out of their lips and a can of cheap beer resting on a Nascar drink coaster on the desk.
I love it!

01-31-2010, 03:12 PM
This is a LEO website for LEO dialog issues. Your thread is a 167 post babbling bullshiitzzz.
Why don't you take your pathetic babbling to a psyciatrist or a priest or anybody else that must give a ratsazz. Geez give it up. No wonder you got crapped on. If I had to listen to that bunch of crap I'd run away too....... If I were the Mod I would delete every post you posted. :devil: :devil: :devil:

You counted, I'm touched that you even know how to count. :snicker:

01-31-2010, 03:26 PM
This is an awesome thread of Jerry Springer trailer-trash drama. I can just picture these two broads sittting at their computers. Each with a big trashy cigarette hanging out of their lips and a can of cheap beer resting on a Nascar drink coaster on the desk.
I love it!

I don't smoke, drink or own a trailer. I own a home and it's not in Zhills nor Pasco County.

Kendra posted some misconceptions and I wanted to clear them up. There is not going to be any "Jerry Springer" drama going on as I don't resort to violence nor have I made any threats to suggest any violence.

Like I said earier, I don't have any animosity against Kendra. She is just trying to protect her brother and getting all her information one sided.

01-31-2010, 04:17 PM
Don't reply to that jerk wad. Old man whore. You know your surfing between porn and here. JERK! With your rebel hat on and your bottle of Rolling Rock. Go back to your Springer episodes. LOSER!

01-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Don't reply to that jerk wad. Old man whore. You know your surfing between porn and here. JERK! With your rebel hat on and your bottle of Rolling Rock. Go back to your Springer episodes. LOSER!

Thank you!

01-31-2010, 07:47 PM
I love it!

I don't smoke, drink or own a trailer. I own a home and it's not in Zhills nor Pasco County.

Kendra posted some misconceptions and I wanted to clear them up. There is not going to be any "Jerry Springer" drama going on as I don't resort to violence nor have I made any threats to suggest any violence.

Like I said earier, I don't have any animosity against Kendra. She is just trying to protect her brother and getting all her information one sided.

Perhaps nothing in your lifestyle fits with the Jerry Springer prototype. Your behavior, however, DOES exactly fit with it. IF you're better than that then maybe you should rise above this.

02-01-2010, 01:11 AM
I don't take too kindly to being used especially when it was intentional which it was on his part. He should have thought about the repercussions before he set out to use me.

02-01-2010, 01:27 AM
You seem to forget that men are from Mars; you still havent figured out how we think.
None of the fellas at the PD think bad of him because of the information you have revealed...getting some azz on the side is a cause for bragging rights. Even the guys he doesnt normally get along with are high-fiving him because they assume he must be some kind of pimp the way you are stalking him.

The conversations about you around the PD are like this:
"That chick is crazy...hope she was good in bed! Hahaha!"
"Hey, what does that crazy broad look like?"
"Brother, I feel bad for you. She reminds me of this other crazy chick I used to bang..."
Etc., etc., etc.

If you were hoping to embarass him by revealing this affair then you had wrong expectations...men don't really give a sh*t.

02-01-2010, 01:30 AM
I bet his wife will give a sh*t, brace yourself Mr Man. I bet he didnt write down the time spent talking/seeing me while he was on duty.

02-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Then maybe you should get on the Wives of Cheating Cops Messageboard and put your business out. Around here youve done nothing but made him some kind of perverted celebrity.
Maybe on that board someone might give a sh*t because nobody here does.

02-01-2010, 01:58 AM
Well I hope he enjoys his "celebrity" status at work because there is going to be hell to pay at home once his wife finds out especially with it being me. Here's the deal, I really didn't want to notify his wife because I didn't want his children hurt, but there's no remorse for what he intentionally did to me - no hey I'm sorry that I hurt you and took advantage of you, nothing and you can call me all the names you want but what do you call someone who sets out to hurt someone who at the same time hurts his wife and children?

02-01-2010, 04:26 AM
sounds to me like shes got him by the balls - man you better apologize to this girl shes dangling your stuff over an open fire with confronting your wife

02-01-2010, 05:34 AM
Just a few examples of lies. I could go on and on

Since you ruined my chance with *****, I will be moving away after the first of the year to find a new job since I will probably not have this one much longer.

The one chance I had with *PD was shotdown when the oral board came and they wanted to know why there were those kind of postings about me on there from you. Yeah police departments read that sh*t. I didnt even know you posted that crap until my captain called my cellphone to ask me about it and tell me that I was under investigation..thanks for that.

I've omitted the name of the PD as a favor to you even though you don't deserve the favor.
None of this would have happened if you didn't lie to me. There's nothing worse then a liar especially one that does it continously and has no remorse.
What I want from you is an apology. I want NOTHING to do with you. I just want an apology from you.
I wish I could send your wife a letter about you, but I can't. I can't do that to your children. Unlike you, I have a heart and can't hurt people like you do.
It was a mistake that I answered your letter and a mistake that I let you back into my heart for you to use. Looking back it was a mistake that I dated and was engaged to you for all those years, you were a mistake.

02-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Hallelujah!!!!! You finally accepted responsibility for your irresponsibility! He may be a massive tool, but you can't fix him....you can only worry about fixing yourself. Great job, ma'am!

02-01-2010, 11:40 PM
You're right, he is a massive tool and is unfixable, but he's not my problem anymore and someday his wife will find out and will kick him to the curb when she finds out it was me. That's the problem with living in a small town, news does spread and he'll get his due. You better get a good divorce attorney on retainer.

He set out to use me and anyone can call me all the names you want, but answer me this, what do you call a man who goes out of his way to use someone and in the process ends up hurting his wife and kids eventually?

02-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Some might call him a stud. Others might call him a pimp.

02-02-2010, 02:21 AM
Some might call him a stud. Others might call him a pimp.

You're kidding right? Listen, he was good looking but he is far from a stud nor is he a pimp. It wasn't his looks that attracted me to him all those years ago. He was a nice man at one time with a really, really good heart.

He was a man that took good care of his grandparents many years ago and I used to say that they broke the mold when they made him because not many men would take care of watch over his grandparents the way he did years ago. That's what attracted me to him, not his looks, but that is no longer there.

What he is today is far from who he was years ago and thats what would disappoint his grandparents today. Who he is today is not who they raised. His grandparents were great people, you will NEVER hear me say one negative word about them. They took the responsibilty of raising him and his sister some times when it wasn't their responsibilty to do so, but they did it and never complained and they truly loved him as if he was their child and not grandchild. Any good in him came directly from them and that's what pisses me off the most, is that almost everything that they instilled in him is now gone.

02-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Maybe his grandparents taught him to be a good husband and father. Maybe he strayed and then came to his senses and tried to get back on track with his family. Maybe his grandparents would be disappointed in him straying but would be proud he got back on track.

02-02-2010, 02:32 PM
I wasnt referring to the straying part. I was referring to other decisions he's made in his life that have nothing to do with me. i.e all the continous lying to other people and again not just me. There's mounds and mounds of lies he's told and that wasn't how he was raised.
I still have contact with people that knew him back then and the things he told them that turned out to be out right lies hurt them also. These were people that considered themselves friends of his i.e. his wife having money - LIE - why make up a lie about that?
The thing that amazes me about all the lies, is he didn't have to lie in the first place these were friends of his. It was like he had to boost his life and make his life something other then what it was to impress people and he didn't have to impress people because these were friends of his in the first place and accepted him for who he was and in the end they were lied to.
I've had numerous discussions with him about all of this trying to understand why, what made him make up these lies and I just don't get it. The only conclusion I could come up with is that he's never felt that he himself without all the lies was enough and I've told him so many times in the past that he was enough and if people didn't like who or what he was without all the lies, the hell with them, they weren't worth it in the first place.
His wife referred to the part of town his grandparents lived in and he grew up some in as the hood, I got into his face one day and I told him that I NEVER wanted to hear him EVER refer to his grandparents house that way because his grandfather worked hard for what he had and took on the responsiibilty of raising him when he didn't have to and that was extremely disrespectful to his grandparents and I wasn't going to tolerate that from him or anyone else. The man I used to know, would have sent his wife, girlfriend back then, packing and dropped her like a hot potatoe for saying something like that about his grandparents.

02-02-2010, 02:59 PM
His grandparents had a big influence in my life, he was a big influence in my life. I always trusted what came out of his mouth and it really hurt to be lied to and to be used by someone who had such a huge impact in who I am today as a person.

The damage he's done to me and my memories are irreparable and because of that damage and all the lies, he was a mistake to me. I trusted him and that was a mistake. I take responsibility for my part, but I take NO responsibilty for his lies. I believed him when he said things (ie. I have to leave my wife because she's going to kill me) and did things because I believed what came out of his mouth. If he had been truthful and didn't lie to me, things wouldn't have been done. My mistake was believing him.

So for all you people that are calling him a stud, pimp, etc., he's not. He's someone that is deceitful and that is not attractive at all. If he was the man that he is today back when we dated, we wouldn't have lasted one day much less seven years and an engagement. It was what was in his heart that attracted me to him in the first place. I saw a man who took care of his grandparents and protected them and that's what I fell in love with back then. Not many men would have done that and that's what I meant by breaking the mold when they made him back then. But something changed in his life and he isn't that same man now.

02-02-2010, 03:08 PM
jeez lady....who made you judge and jury for this poor slob? Do you not hold any of the blame? and to keep going over and over the same old story most definitely makes you eligable for the loony bin award of the year. If this cold case happened so long ago why do you go on and on and on?obviously he dont want you..obviously by now his wife knows all about you.
This big affair turned into a lot of nothing. You have turned into a big joke on this forum.
Get a life of your own that does not include the past.
You do not have the right to be his judge. Judge your own actions and move on.
Most men, probably me included will use what makes us feel good.Thats not new news.
Most women [maybe you included?]extract their revenge when they can.
[ take the house, the kids, the money ] or like you have done they persue some guy till they take the bait then cry foul.To still be harping on this dead affair says you girl is a idiot.

02-02-2010, 03:22 PM
This is solely directed just for him:

Everytime you lie about anything or to anyone, you're hurting your grandparents. You're tearing apart everything that they instilled in you. I know I don't have to tell you this but, they were great people and I know what they taught you is still somewhere inside of you but buried under all the lies you've told me and other people.

I know you can't redo things in the past, but you can come clean and stop with all this lying because it wasn't just me you lied to, you're lying to yourself. Until you stop lying to yourself, you won't stop lying to other people. Be truthful to yourself about your situation, stop making it something that it isn't or has never been and please stop blaming me for the choices that you made. I didn't make those choices for you, you did. Yes, I got in that car that day many years ago, but I wasn't leaving you, I was running from the situation. You weren't there to help me nor did you even attempt to come and get me - you had time, but you chose not to.

I NEVER lied to you about the things I told you or how I felt about you. I was always honest with you and I really wish you would have been with me because it would have spared me this heartbreak and my memories of us would still be intact today, but you didn't choose to do this.

Be the man your grandparents raised again, he's there somewhere inside of you. Come clean with people, you've hurt more people then just me and you're going to hurt more people when you come clean, but at least they'll know the truth and everyone deserves that. Once you come clean, your sleep problems will probably disappear. It's your conscious that is keeping you awake at night.

02-02-2010, 03:46 PM
As far as your wife goes, get a good divorce attorney because that is what she is going to do when she finds out that it was me. She might have held on if it was someone else other then me, but that isn't the case. She'll be done, no questions asked.

I'm not going to tell her about us because I can't do that to your children, but she will find out somehow and not from me. I know she doesn't know as of right now because the minute she finds out, you'll be on the outside looking in. Get a good divorce attorney. You will get joint custody, she can't take that away from you as I know that is what you have always worried about as we have discussed that in the past.

I take blame for my actions, but again I believed whatever you said, I thought you were being honest with me and it turns out you weren't.

Please don't contact me again. There is nothing here for you anymore. You were a mistake. You probably will see me and my family in your area more often because of my grandfather's death, we own the two story house on the river along with five river front lots that we have to maintain. I'm not in the area to see you if you should see me or my family so I ask that you don't acknowledge any of us if you should see us. I nor anyone in my family is stocking you as some of you might like to believe. My family has business and connections in that area especially since my grandfather's death that we have to tend to. You don't know everything about my family, just the stuff I have told you and I never told you everything, you didn't need to know everything at the time. I wanted you to like me for me and not what my family had. ------ T

02-02-2010, 04:04 PM
jeez lady....who made you judge and jury for this poor slob? -- I'm not, that will be his wife who isDo you not hold any of the blame? --- Yep, I never said I didn't and I take my part of the blame, but not the part about his lyingand to keep going over and over the same old story most definitely makes you eligable for the loony bin award of the year.Nope, I have stated that I don't take too kindly to being used If this cold case happened so long ago why do you go on and on and on?[color=#FF0000]Then explain to me why he sent me his letter back in November of 2008? Don't you think he would have moved on from me and our relationship after getting married and having three kids? Apparantly he didn't that is why he sent me that letter He dont want you..obviously by now his wife knows all about you.Who said I wanted him? I don't want a lying man and no, his wife doesn't know about me yet. He'll be gone when she finds out without a doubt and he knows that This big affair turned into a lot of nothing. You have turned into a big joke on this forum. You act like I care what you think of me, I don't. Zhills cops are small town cops who are one step above rent a cops. You act like you work in some big city, have you forgot this is Zhills you're taking about?
Get a life of your own that does not include the past.I have a life thank you, I again, since you aren't getting it, don't like to be used
You do not have the right to be his judge. Judge your own actions and move on.His wife will take care of the judging part for him, no worries there especially when she realizes that she has spoken to me but didnt know it
Most men, probably me included will use what makes us feel good.Thats not new news.Then what you are basically saying is you use people to make yourself feel good, who has the problem now?????
Most women [maybe you included?]extract their revenge when they can.
[ take the house, the kids, the money ] or like you have done they persue some guy till they take the bait then cry foul.You're not a very smart one, are you? He sent me his letter, not the other way around, He persued me.To still be harping on this dead affair says you girl is a idiot.
Nope again, it says I don't like to be used.

02-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Before people start putting more words in my mouth since everyone on here seems to know so much about me -- ALL I want from him is an apology. I want to hear directly from him, not on this board, because it could be one of you guys portraying to be him, that yes, what he did was intentional and did it to get back at me and that he apologizes for it. I want this for my closure. I want NOTHING else to do with him. I just want to hear it from his mouth. I already know that this is the case, I just want to hear it from him.

Like I said, I will not contact his wife, but his wife will eventually find out through the grapevine and that will be it for him. She'll be done because she was already jealous of me and my relationship with him even though neither one of us knew she existed at the time. If it was someone other then me, he might have a chance, but that isn't the case.

And no, I didn't set up to break up his marriage, he sent me his letter, not the other way around, and he told me that she was going to kill him that is why he had to get out. He broke up his own marriage.

And no, I would NEVER take him back. There is nothing here for him anymore except basically hatred for what he did to me and my memories.

02-02-2010, 05:33 PM
The only closure you will ever get will come from your self.The fact that you want him to apologise face to face means that he still has the ability to hurt you.If you give that power to him in your search for revenge then you will never be able to move on. Never wanting or needing an apology from him means that he no longer has that ability to hurt you.
I understand the pain and anger that you feel,but untill you learn to love yourself and
be perfectly content with your forward movement then you will continue to feel pain. No one should have that much control over you.The best revenge is the fact that YOU are over him and he can never touch your soul again.

02-02-2010, 10:23 PM
The only closure you will ever get will come from your self.The fact that you want him to apologise face to face means that he still has the ability to hurt you.If you give that power to him in your search for revenge then you will never be able to move on. Never wanting or needing an apology from him means that he no longer has that ability to hurt you.
I understand the pain and anger that you feel,but untill you learn to love yourself and
be perfectly content with your forward movement then you will continue to feel pain. No one should have that much control over you.The best revenge is the fact that YOU are over him and he can never touch your soul again.

Thank you for your response. I didn't want to meet him face to face for him to apologize as I don't really want to see him. I have no desire to ever see him again, just like the rest of my family. I wanted him to send it to me via email. Do I think he would ever apologize? No, because in his mind he's never wrong and it's easier to be a coward and hide then to admit your wrong and actually do something to fix it, but he's chosen the cowards way. You're right, no one should ever have the control over me like he did and I guarantee you NO ONE will ever have that control again. I allowed him that control because he was at one time someone I admired and who I thought I could trust but he proved me wrong. I gave him that control just as I can take it away from him just as you stated above. Other then him, my life is good. I'm recovering from surgery and continuing treatment, but the prognosis isn't life threatening. I'm back in school finishing a degree that I should have finished a long time ago and even with the passing of my grandfather, life is good. I don't have anyone telling me what to do, how to do it and when to do it. I'm no one's slave or puppet like he is. He was just a mistake that I made and my mistake was believing his lies. Thank you again for your response :D

02-03-2010, 01:27 AM
You have now gone from insulting HIM to insulting ALL of my brothers. You have called us rentacops and other such nonsense. Now, instead of having siympathy for you, I have hatred for you and sympathy for HIM. You truly are the dumb c*** he says you are and you are the stupid dirty smelly-crotched skank he says you are.

F%&$ OFF!

02-03-2010, 02:07 AM
lets not call her names on this board. the experience she had with him i dont blame her looking badly upon all of us. he isnt a good representation of us so lets cut her some slack. he sure didnt think about all our brothers when he got involved with her. hes calling her names because hes been called out for his actions and behavior what else can you expect out of him its not like he would actually say yes to all of us i used her of course he is going to tear her apart she called him out.

02-03-2010, 02:50 AM
How does one go about reporting extra curricular activity by one of your officers that is NOT in the scope of law enforcement work during the agency's time?

02-03-2010, 03:32 AM
You have now gone from insulting HIM to insulting ALL of my brothers. You have called us rentacops and other such nonsense. Now, instead of having siympathy for you, I have hatred for you and sympathy for HIM. You truly are the dumb c*** he says you are and you are the stupid dirty smelly-crotched skank he says you are.

F%&$ OFF!

Are you really a police officer? I can't imagine an officer who is sworn to uphold the law would call someone such names. All it takes is for someone to call you a rentacop and you go off the deep end. Do you have some anger issues that need to be addressed? I hope you get your anger issues resolved before someone charges you with excessive and unnecessary force.