PDA

View Full Version : LEO vs Disgruntled Citizens

09-28-2009, 07:58 PM
LEOs: I know this site is supposed to be a place for us to share information and possibly some clean venting; however, it appears that the disgruntled citizens have now taken over the site. I realize they have nothing better to do with their time than to read and post comments on a site meant for LEO, but why do we continue to communicate with them? I know how frustrating the ignorance coming from the fingers of these idiots can be, but they will not go away until we stop responding to them. So please, let’s try to not respond or if you can help it read ANY of the comments from the lovely, disgruntled, ignorant, idiots that post on here. If we give them no fuel for their fire, they will get board and go back to posting their anonymous hate statements on the news-press.com with the rest of the herd.

Thanks

09-28-2009, 11:50 PM
LEOs: I know this site is supposed to be a place for us to share information and possibly some clean venting; however, it appears that the disgruntled citizens have now taken over the site. I realize they have nothing better to do with their time than to read and post comments on a site meant for LEO, but why do we continue to communicate with them? I know how frustrating the ignorance coming from the fingers of these idiots can be, but they will not go away until we stop responding to them. So please, let’s try to not respond or if you can help it read ANY of the comments from the lovely, disgruntled, ignorant, idiots that post on here. If we give them no fuel for their fire, they will get board and go back to posting their anonymous hate statements on the news-press.com with the rest of the herd.

Thanks

You are right. Your moderator needs to be replaced as well. A lot of this wouldn't happen if the board was managed.

09-29-2009, 05:26 PM

Thanks

You are right. Your moderator needs to be replaced as well. A lot of this wouldn't happen if the board was managed.

The moderator, can we vote him off the island :devil:

09-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Why stop at moderating disgruntled citizens complaints? All of these complaints and replies by snarky officers look bad too. Why not clean up all of the griping in this forum? Instead of the current ugliness this forum could be a wonderful mouthpiece for the administrations point of view.

Think about it, with strict TOU enforcement this forum could become a utopia of administration moderated goodness!

Oh wait that's right, you already get feed enough of that BS at the station. :)

09-29-2009, 06:50 PM
In other words be careful what you wish for...

09-30-2009, 11:46 PM
In other words be careful what you wish for...

Yep - true.

10-05-2009, 01:10 AM