PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help, NOT !!!!!

09-26-2009, 01:13 PM
I wanna say thanks to the Hallandale officer that lives somewhere in North Palm Beach County for his lack in helping a fellow officer. Last Monday (9/21/09) at about 5:10 am, I on-viewed a 2 vehicle (1) car & (1) 18 wheeler flipped over southbound on the turnpike just south of Okeechobee Blvd. One victim on the side of the road bleeding badly. I was alone in a marked car (BSO) for about 15 minutes until the 1st trooper arived along with EMS. About 5 minuts before the trooper finally got there, a Hallandale officer drove by me at about 5 mph, looked right at me and drove off without assisting or even asking if I needed anything. I work for BSO not PBSO and I too was on the way to work. To pass by another officer from your county while in another county seeing the mess all over and that I was alone, just pissed me off beyond belief. To show you how bad it was, Southbound was shut down for about 2 hours. Thanks officer, who ever you are. I truly hope that not all Hallandale officers would leave a fellow officer alone in such a mess.

09-26-2009, 01:14 PM
sorry for the spelling, I did not check it before I sent it......

09-28-2009, 01:10 AM
Was the unit a slicktop or did it have a light bar ??

09-28-2009, 12:16 PM
I wanna say thanks to the Hallandale officer that lives somewhere in North Palm Beach County for his lack in helping a fellow officer. Last Monday (9/21/09) at about 5:10 am, I on-viewed a 2 vehicle (1) car & (1) 18 wheeler flipped over southbound on the turnpike just south of Okeechobee Blvd. One victim on the side of the road bleeding badly. I was alone in a marked car (BSO) for about 15 minutes until the 1st trooper arived along with EMS. About 5 minuts before the trooper finally got there, a Hallandale officer drove by me at about 5 mph, looked right at me and drove off without assisting or even asking if I needed anything. I work for BSO not PBSO and I too was on the way to work. To pass by another officer from your county while in another county seeing the mess all over and that I was alone, just pissed me off beyond belief. To show you how bad it was, Southbound was shut down for about 2 hours. Thanks officer, who ever you are. I truly hope that not all Hallandale officers would leave a fellow officer alone in such a mess.

DA TRUF BE...DA CHIEF DUN TURNED HAF DA MEN INTO BIOOOOOOOTCHES AND DA ONLY 2 LIVIN UP DATA WAY IS BOFF DELTA UNITS....U DUN HAD YOO ASS STOOOOD UP BY A PUZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAY DELTA UNIT!

09-29-2009, 11:58 PM
Was the unit a slicktop or did it have a light bar ??

It was very dark, but I think it had a light bar, but not 100%.

09-30-2009, 12:00 AM
[quote="Pissed off deputy":1b87y7b8]I wanna say thanks to the Hallandale officer that lives somewhere in North Palm Beach County for his lack in helping a fellow officer. Last Monday (9/21/09) at about 5:10 am, I on-viewed a 2 vehicle (1) car & (1) 18 wheeler flipped over southbound on the turnpike just south of Okeechobee Blvd. One victim on the side of the road bleeding badly. I was alone in a marked car (BSO) for about 15 minutes until the 1st trooper arived along with EMS. About 5 minuts before the trooper finally got there, a Hallandale officer drove by me at about 5 mph, looked right at me and drove off without assisting or even asking if I needed anything. I work for BSO not PBSO and I too was on the way to work. To pass by another officer from your county while in another county seeing the mess all over and that I was alone, just pissed me off beyond belief. To show you how bad it was, Southbound was shut down for about 2 hours. Thanks officer, who ever you are. I truly hope that not all Hallandale officers would leave a fellow officer alone in such a mess.

DA TRUF BE...DA CHIEF DUN TURNED HAF DA MEN INTO BIOOOOOOOTCHES AND DA ONLY 2 LIVIN UP DATA WAY IS BOFF DELTA UNITS....U DUN HAD YOO ASS STOOOOD UP BY A PUZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAY DELTA UNIT![/quote:1b87y7b8]

IF THAT IS THE CASE, I THINK THAT IS EVEN WORSE.

10-03-2009, 04:52 AM
SORRY ABOUT THAT BROTHER, JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING AND HOPEFULLY OTHER LEO'S WILL FOLLOW SUIT.

10-09-2009, 02:27 AM
I read this post and had to reply. I was in SPI class at BCC about two months ago or so and was in class with two of your delta units that lived in Palm Beach. They seemed like good guys, but I do remember that one of them pissed his pants while addressing the class. What an embarassment he was and then he got mad at his comrades for not telling him about his piss stained pants. I can't remember his name but I know he was from Hallandale.

10-09-2009, 12:34 PM
maybe it was the same guy. Maybe he was afriad to stop and help in fear he may piss his pants....

10-13-2009, 01:37 AM
Thats It!! That was his name, Ron!! He worked for hallandale though, so i'm confused about the super trooper part. Did he change departments or something. He was a little old to be switching departments.

11-21-2009, 01:37 PM
I guess the lazy thug officer that did this does not want to come forward and say why he blew off the deputy on the Turmpike.

11-24-2009, 05:58 AM
I wanna say thanks to the Hallandale officer that lives somewhere in North Palm Beach County for his lack in helping a fellow officer. Last Monday (9/21/09) at about 5:10 am, I on-viewed a 2 vehicle (1) car & (1) 18 wheeler flipped over southbound on the turnpike just south of Okeechobee Blvd. One victim on the side of the road bleeding badly. I was alone in a marked car (BSO) for about 15 minutes until the 1st trooper arived along with EMS. About 5 minuts before the trooper finally got there, a Hallandale officer drove by me at about 5 mph, looked right at me and drove off without assisting or even asking if I needed anything. I work for BSO not PBSO and I too was on the way to work. To pass by another officer from your county while in another county seeing the mess all over and that I was alone, just pissed me off beyond belief. To show you how bad it was, Southbound was shut down for about 2 hours. Thanks officer, who ever you are. I truly hope that not all Hallandale officers would leave a fellow officer alone in such a mess.I'm retired, three years now and if I saw you alone with a big mess on your hands I would of stopped for you but probably you would of waved me off. Its understandable. But no excuse for the marked unit. Hell, I would even stop for a trooper. If its ever figured out who the officer was he should feel embarrassed because he sure didnt do the right thing.

11-24-2009, 02:04 PM
I wanna say thanks to the Hallandale officer that lives somewhere in North Palm Beach County for his lack in helping a fellow officer. Last Monday (9/21/09) at about 5:10 am, I on-viewed a 2 vehicle (1) car & (1) 18 wheeler flipped over southbound on the turnpike just south of Okeechobee Blvd. One victim on the side of the road bleeding badly. I was alone in a marked car (BSO) for about 15 minutes until the 1st trooper arived along with EMS. About 5 minuts before the trooper finally got there, a Hallandale officer drove by me at about 5 mph, looked right at me and drove off without assisting or even asking if I needed anything. I work for BSO not PBSO and I too was on the way to work. To pass by another officer from your county while in another county seeing the mess all over and that I was alone, just pissed me off beyond belief. To show you how bad it was, Southbound was shut down for about 2 hours. Thanks officer, who ever you are. I truly hope that not all Hallandale officers would leave a fellow officer alone in such a mess.I'm retired, three years now and if I saw you alone with a big mess on your hands I would of stopped for you but probably you would of waved me off. Its understandable. But no excuse for the marked unit. Hell, I would even stop for a trooper. If its ever figured out who the officer was he should feel embarrassed because he sure didnt do the right thing.

Ya, I was pretty pissed. It was pitch black, a mess everywhere and a lady laying on the side of the road bleeding al over the place. I was alone for about 10 minutes till the 1st tyrooper got there, and well they are useless. Anyway, I hope he comes forward to explain why he is an ass....

01-11-2010, 04:47 PM

Ya, I was pretty pissed. It was pitch black, a mess everywhere and a lady laying on the side of the road bleeding al over the place. I was alone for about 10 minutes till the 1st tyrooper got there, and well they are useless. Anyway, I hope he comes forward to explain why he is an ass....

Deputy, I want to apologize to you, I can guarantee you any of the guys without stripes would have stop, they would have received crap from one of the guy who lives in that area but they would have stop. I read this and I'm shock because one of the guys who lives there is consider to be a good guy but lately our command staff have trouble and struggle to show right from wrong, they reward/tolerate bad or lazy behaviour.

01-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Just happened to be cruising the board and what did I find? Well, let's see:
Hell, I would even stop for a trooper.
And then there's:
I was alone for about 10 minutes till the 1st tyrooper got there, and well they are useless.
Thank you, Broward Sheriff's Office and Hallandale Beach Police Department; always good to know you've got my back. Could you pull the knife out while you're back there instead of twisting it? Thanks again. :(

01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
You guys bring that on yourselves. FHP has always been a 'different' agency. Sort of a Law Enforcement agency but not a complete one. And the views presented up and down the chain are often laughable. You have a LONG history of causing inter-agency wars and to be honest, other than investigating accidents you pretty much lack the skills and expertise of a street cop. So stop coming on threads and acting all offended. Reading your forum you all pretty much sound like a bunch of whinners.

01-18-2010, 09:07 PM
And then there's:
I was alone for about 10 minutes till the 1st tyrooper got there, and well they are useless.
Thank you, Broward Sheriff's Office and Hallandale Beach Police Department; always good to know you've got my back. Could you pull the knife out while you're back there instead of twisting it? Thanks again. :(Dont let the voices of a few speak for all. A while back there was one trooper who turned out to be a murdering, sodomizing, rapist, so does that make you all murdering, somdomizing, rapists? I dont think so.

01-19-2010, 08:15 PM
And then there's:
Thank you, Broward Sheriff's Office and Hallandale Beach Police Department; always good to know you've got my back. Could you pull the knife out while you're back there instead of twisting it? Thanks again. :(Dont let the voices of a few speak for all. A while back there was one trooper who turned out to be a murdering, sodomizing, rapist, so does that make you all murdering, somdomizing, rapists? I dont think so.

But it does make them a member of an agency that hires to the lowest common denominator.

01-20-2010, 08:44 AM
And then there's:

But it does make them a member of an agency that hires to the lowest common denominator.
WOW, a lowest common denominator post, COOL.

01-20-2010, 08:56 AM
What would be the lowest common denominator of the following;

Zolpho Springs Police Dept.
New Smyna Beach Police Dept.
Volusia County S.O.
Polk County S.O.
Virginia Gardens Police Dept.
Martin County S.O.
Lakeland Police Dept.
Estero Beach Police Dept.
Ft. Meade Police Dept.
Longboat Key Police Dept.
Sewalls Point Police Dept.
Shalimar Police Dept.
Suwanee County S.O.
Oveido Police Dept.
Belleair Beach Police Dept.

01-23-2010, 02:54 PM
You guys bring that on yourselves. FHP has always been a 'different' agency. Sort of a Law Enforcement agency but not a complete one. And the views presented up and down the chain are often laughable. You have a LONG history of causing inter-agency wars and to be honest, other than investigating accidents you pretty much lack the skills and expertise of a street cop. So stop coming on threads and acting all offended. Reading your forum you all pretty much sound like a bunch of whinners.
Fine. I'll make a copy of this and keep in in my unit. Since I (how did you put it?) "pretty much lack the skills and expertise of a street cop", this 'reminder' should go a long way to help guide me on those "tough calls" I sometimes have to make roadside, right? :)

01-23-2010, 03:25 PM
And then there's:
No, and just because a while back your department and an officer (JD) got sued for violating somebody's civil rights by pushing them in their own house and arresting them without a warrant doesn't make you all swastika wearing, low-brow, jack-booted thugs who know how to screw up a case and make your citizens live in fear, either.

01-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Fine. I'll make a copy of this and keep in in my unit. Since I (how did you put it?) "pretty much lack the skills and expertise of a street cop", this 'reminder' should go a long way to help guide me on those "tough calls" I sometimes have to make roadside, right? :)
Hey Trooper, did it ever occur to you that you are most likely argueing with a 10th grader sitting home on his computer just trying to stir the pot. None of us think like that and we really dont need to be at odds with each other. Stay safe out there.

01-24-2010, 03:01 PM
[quote="So Fla Trooper
No, and just because a while back your department and an officer (JD) got sued for violating somebody's civil rights by pushing them in their own house and arresting them without a warrant doesn't make you all swastika wearing, low-brow, jack-booted thugs who know how to screw up a case and make your citizens live in fear, either.[/quote]

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Miami-Officer-Ticketed-On-Way-To-See-Dying-Son/1$31033
Trooper, you guys build that reputation and you got sued by one of your own for violating her civil right so dont get on Hallandale for that, then there was this incident on that link above wow! One can understand where the "lacking skills" comment came from.

If any department has the right to stab you in the back in twist the knife it's BSO, whenever you need or dont want to do something you call BSO, so stop it with the crying, we all have fault but yours is more visible. The real 10 grader is the guy who used a city cellphone to let you know about this post. Coming soon Super Trooper 2 staring So fla Trooper

01-25-2010, 12:33 AM
[quote="So Fla Trooper
No, and just because a while back your department and an officer (JD) got sued for violating somebody's civil rights by pushing them in their own house and arresting them without a warrant doesn't make you all swastika wearing, low-brow, jack-booted thugs who know how to screw up a case and make your citizens live in fear, either.

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Miami-Officer-Ticketed-On-Way-To-See-Dying-Son/1$31033
Trooper, you guys build that reputation and you got sued by one of your own for violating her civil right so dont get on Hallandale for that, then there was this incident on that link above wow! One can understand where the "lacking skills" comment came from.

If any department has the right to stab you in the back in twist the knife it's BSO, whenever you need or dont want to do something you call BSO, so stop it with the crying, we all have fault but yours is more visible. The real 10 grader is the guy who used a city cellphone to let you know about this post. Coming soon Super Trooper 2 staring So fla Trooper[/quote]

Green&pale&black? Those aren't your true colors. The underlined statement you made above SHOWS your true colors. "We have all the faults but yours is more visible"? You're kidding, right? I would like to compare newspaper articles and video links about who's agency's faults are "more visible", but I'm just afraid we don't have NEARLY enough to compare with yours. Nice of you to pick one from 4 years ago. Why don't I just thumb through last years news stories and see how many I can bring up of y'alls? You're a joke, chief.

01-25-2010, 12:53 AM
In fact, here's an article posted ON YOUR OWN BOARD about your fine work this weekend. My heart's with the deputy, but not with your attitude. Get back with me about that "yours is more visible" comment. You were saying?

By Rachel Hatzipanagos, Sun Sentinel

January 24, 2010

OAKLAND PARK - A 14-year-old girl who was due to have her braces off in two weeks died after a collision with a deputy's patrol car over the weekend.

According to authorities, Broward Sheriff's Office Deputy Frank McCurrie did not have his emergency lights or sirens on as he traveled south on Dixie Highway. His patrol car collided with a Honda Civic heading north and making a left turn at the intersection with Northeast 56th Street.

Passenger Cara Catlin, 14, was killed in the crash. The driver, her stepsister Heather Meyer, 21, and another passenger, Gabriel Alegria, were injured and taken to Broward General Medical Center.

McCurrie was taken to Holy Cross Hospital with minor injuries.

"It's not OK with us that he didn't have his [emergency] lights on," said Catlin's aunt, Edie Bronder, of Port Saint Lucie. "My niece is dead and we are angry about that."

Bronder said Catlin, a freshman at Northeast High School in Oakland Park, and Meyer were on their way to grab something to eat when the crash happened just before 10 p.m. Saturday.

"Had his [emergency] lights been on, she would have never have made that turn," Bronder said.

The Sheriff's Office is investigating the crash. Officials could not say Sunday whether the deputy was responding to a call or off duty at the time.

"That will all come out during the investigation," said Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Dani Moschella.

Broward Sheriff's Office officials said it was not immediately known how fast the two cars were going or which driver may have been at fault.

Witness Jonathan Vaden, 23, said he was riding his bicycle on the sidewalk when he saw the crash. He said Catlin, a friend of his, was thrown from the car and landed under a pickup truck stopped at the intersection.

"I checked her pulse, but...," he said, shaking his head. Vaden gave a statement to investigators.

The collision was so violent that the Honda's back end was torn off and landed several yards away.

Friends left a cross, a teddy bear, and flowers at the crash site Sunday.

Kim Young, a teacher at James S. Rickards Middle School, said Catlin, had been a peer counselor while a student there. As a volunteer, she helped students make the transition to high school.

"She was always willing to help," Young said. "She was an inspiration to everyone."

Students and friends planned a vigil Sunday evening at the beach off Anglins Fishing Pier at Commercial Boulevard and A1A. They would wear purple and white, two of Catlin's favorite colors.

Friends said the outgoing teen loved her television production classes and cheerleading and thought about becoming a nurse.

"She was always so sweet," said classmate Alexis Sanchez, 15. "She didn't deserve this."

Staff writer Sofia Santana contributed to this report. Rachel Hatzipanagos can be reached at

rhatzipanagos@sunsentinel.com or 954-356-4543INFO-SCOOP

01-27-2010, 09:44 AM
In fact, here's an article posted ON YOUR OWN BOARD about your fine work this weekend. My heart's with the deputy, but not with your attitude. Get back with me about that "yours is more visible" comment. You were saying?

I was saying... you just prove my point, my article might be four years old but by you choosing this article to prove a point shows how insensitive you guys still are which was the point I was trying to make. While you flicking pages you might want to check see if that deputy wasnt going to wait for one you guys to show up on an accident. I cant believe you used this article but im not surprise. Your heart is not with anyone, you got have one. I cant believe you coming here to criticize BSO and no Im not a deputy if I was i will be mad you talking all that non sense.

01-27-2010, 03:22 PM

I was saying... you just prove my point, my article might be four years old but by you choosing this article to prove a point shows how insensitive you guys still are which was the point I was trying to make. While you flicking pages you might want to check see if that deputy wasnt going to wait for one you guys to show up on an accident. I cant believe you used this article but im not surprise. Your heart is not with anyone, you got have one. I cant believe you coming here to criticize BSO and no Im not a deputy if I was i will be mad you talking all that non sense.
Hey Verygreennblack, Im no English major but I think you are missing a few linking verbs or something in your post.

01-27-2010, 06:32 PM

Hey Verygreennblack, Im no English major but I think you are missing a few linking verbs or something in your post.
Probably just some teenager, indicative of the current education system in this state today. Can't properly construct a sentence, but want's you to give him/her a job just because they exist. I especially like the part "Your heart is not with anyone, you have got one". Thanks for admitting I have a heart, and as I said earlier it is with the deputy, not your sorry attitude, Green/Black/Blue/Yellow/Red/Orange/Chartruse/Turquoise/Marooon.....oh, why do I even bother. :roll:

01-28-2010, 07:39 AM
[quote]By Rachel Hatzipanagos, Sun Sentinel

]
Probably just some teenager, indicative of the current education system in this state today. Can't properly construct a sentence, but want's you to give him/her a job just because they exist. I especially like the part "Your heart is not with anyone, you have got one". Thanks for admitting I have a heart, and as I said earlier it is with the deputy, not your sorry attitude, Green/Black/Blue/Yellow/Red/Orange/Chartruse/Turquoise/Marooon.....oh, why do I even bother. :roll:[/quote:24vsh400]

No ones knows why you bother So Fla trooper because you know it's true, So Fla troopers lack the skills and sensitivity to do anything more than accidents (read article) and duis. So why are you here? You cant create a new image for fhp except to the guy who used city issued cellphone to call you and tell you about this post since the rest of us know, you guys are USELESS. If you are doing the hiring then all the blame falls on you. This my last reply to your madness but since you said my news article was not recent enough for you, I searched and found this, read and please try to defend it.

FHP trooper overlooks dead body lying near wreck scene
Comments 5 | Recommend 0
January 22, 2010 9:11 AM
The Associated Press
OAKLAND, Fla. -- A Florida Highway Patrol trooper apparently missed a dead body lying near the road during a crash investigation.

According to FHP, the unidentified trooper was responding to reports of an abandoned car on Interstate 95 in Oakland Park. He investigated the crash scene but did not see the body and had the car towed.

A wrecker company contacted the car's owner on Tuesday. The woman said she didn't know her car was in an accident and that her boyfriend was missing.

She found his body when she stopped by the crash scene that night. The victim was identified as 29-year-old Delvin Lewis.

Authorities believe Lewis was driving his girlfriend's car when he hit a guardrail and was thrown from the car. It's not clear when the accident happened.

Sysop
01-30-2010, 12:20 AM
...So Fla troopers lack the skills and sensitivity to do anything more than accidents (read article) and duis. So why are you here? You cant create a new image for fhp except to the guy who used city issued cellphone to call you and tell you about this post since the rest of us know, you guys are USELESS...

Message to GreenernBlack - You're walking a thin line by saying South Florida Troopers are useless, especially because any LEO worth his salt knows that is simply not true. Every agency has members who make them look bad...please don't be that guy on your department by making ignorant statements. This site was created for a lot of reasons, but trashing LEOs isn't one of them.

Thanks in advance for respecting our Terms of Use.

01-30-2010, 06:24 AM
...So Fla troopers lack the skills and sensitivity to do anything more than accidents (read article) and duis. So why are you here? You cant create a new image for fhp except to the guy who used city issued cellphone to call you and tell you about this post since the rest of us know, you guys are USELESS...

Message to GreenernBlack - You're walking a thin line by saying South Florida Troopers are useless, especially because any LEO worth his salt knows that is simply not true. Every agency has members who make them look bad...please don't be that guy on your department by making ignorant statements. This site was created for a lot of reasons, but trashing LEOs isn't one of them.

Thanks in advance for respecting our Terms of Use.
I dont even think greennblack is a leo. Just some idiot trying to stir the pot.

01-30-2010, 03:56 PM
And then there's:
Thank you, Broward Sheriff's Office and Hallandale Beach Police Department; always good to know you've got my back. Could you pull the knife out while you're back there instead of twisting it? Thanks again. :(

As to the Trooper that posted this: If you guys didn't stroke every cop you pull over, maybe we wouldn't twist the blade so hard "brother".

01-31-2010, 11:28 PM
And then there's:

As to the Trooper that posted this: If you guys didn't stroke every cop you pull over, maybe we wouldn't twist the blade so hard "brother".
Son, I've not only let more of y'all go than I've got fingers and toes, but have endangered my career more than once to make sure some "brother" who shouldn't have been driving that night got home with another ride. You might (or might not) be surprised how many of you from the cities like to take a chance on making it home after a "night out" while driving your unmarked units (in Miami-Dade, in Broward, take your pick). You don't know sh*t, pal, only the crap your fellow officers like to feed you. Trust me, I AM THE TROOPER YOU WANT TO STOP YOU! My original statement stands; when I am cruising through a forum and come across two so-called "brother" law enforcement agencies talking the kind of smack against my agency like I saw on here then yeah, I'm gonna call you on it "brother."

03-12-2010, 11:50 AM
And then there's:

Hey there South Florida trooper, I do not know why you included BSO in that post. I did not have anything negative to say in my very 1st post. Im not sure where that quote came from, but read the 1st post on here, it was not from me...

05-28-2010, 06:07 AM
We need to all get along. It is hard enough out there.

05-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Deputy, I'm pretty embarrassed by the officer's actions and the grammar encompassed in the following apology - Apparently Hallandale's standards for the English Language are low...

Deputy, I want to apologize to you, I can guarantee you any of the guys without stripes would have stop, they would have received crap from one of the guy who lives in that area but they would have stop. I read this and I'm shock because one of the guys who lives there is consider to be a good guy but lately our command staff have trouble and struggle to show right from wrong, they reward/tolerate bad or lazy behaviour.[/quote]

10-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Many of you know me for only a few things: my refusal to wear certain lady garments, my ability to work while injured, my inability to achieve a valid warrant, my lust for the perfect Marlboro, my equal loathing for Nicorette gum and the a**hole who invented it, or my undeniable kick-ass mullet…but perhaps I am known most for my hate of the word (and the very noun itself) of c**k…well except for one of course. It’s a long story that I’ve wanted to get off my wrinkled droop-boobed chest for almost my whole life, and now before my exile I must let the world know…let us begin.
It was the summer of ’53, I was 13 at the time (just legal in the state of Mississippi) and I had just finished dinner. It was one of my favorite meals, a meal to this day I still feel is the only meal complimented with candle light…Dinosaur Cheesy Mac. I was in the shower now washing my undeniable kick-ass mullet with my doctor prescribed dandruff shampoo when, I suddenly heard the door creak open like so many times before. I knew exactly who it was. He didn’t say a word to me, he never had to. And with the same respect I tried not to make a sound either, it was always easier with as little dialog as possible. Perhaps tonight he would do more than just watch, so I decided to take my chance and offer myself to the only man I knew could do me right. I slowly slid open the shower curtain to reveal my naked self with my undeniable kick-ass mullet. I had already lathered and rinsed but perhaps I could go through it again, it was always his favorite part of the show.
I was in the middle of letting the suds run down my crap-stained butt-crack while at the same time pinching my salami nipples to add just the hint of a tease that would, without a doubt, drive him wild. And I must say it was working, before I could bend over to pick up the soap I noticed the biggest bulge in his pants, and my mouth began to water just thinking of what was behind those overalls. The silence finally broke with the sexiest ‘Southern drawl’ I have ever heard him use, “Yo mama is wurkin late agin tonaht”. During that confession I kept my eyes closed, letting my heart skip a beat, my knees go weak and my undeniable kick-ass mullet remain undeniably kick-ass. When I opened my eyes back up I finally gazed upon what I have been waiting on for over 6 years.
He had unbuttoned his overalls to reveal the most beautiful piece of meat I had ever seen. As he stroked it I witnessed it getting longer and harder right inside his hands, and for the first time I actually felt jealousy for a body part. I could see every vein and with every pulse of it I could feel it inside me…I knew in my heart that this was the night.
I walked out of the shower forgetting to even dry myself or my undeniable kick-ass mullet, and as I went to grab his hand he quickly redirected it to his member, letting that guide me into the bedroom. Then, in a moment that will last forever in my mind, two undeniable kick-ass mullets came together that night. I believe for my sake he wanted to be gentle, considering that I haven’t had a chance to weed-whack my jungle bush yet, but I assured him I wanted to be treated like the tween I was…and that I had been a very bad girl.
It started with him throwing me on the bed and forcing me open, and you could almost see the green stink lines coming off of my jungle bush. It was the first time I had my ankles behind my head (in what he called the ‘Mississippi Pretzel’). And when he shoved it in me I watched my jungle bush split, parting ever so slightly and fully accepting that spear like a Venus Flytrap taking in a dung beetle. Every pump was faster and harder, the steam left over from the shower had mixed with the sweat on my crap-stained butt-crack to create an aroma I will never forget. At one point I thought he was going to break my pelvis! Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, he flipped me over on my hands and knees and spread my crap-stained butt-crack. I tried to turn around to witness his facial expression when he forced my head down in the pillow and grabbed my undeniable kick-ass mullet. He held that thing like handle bars, controlling the movement of my head with every thrust.
“If dis is wat heavin is like den jus snuff me nahw!”, I finally shouted into the pillow. To be honest that was the last clear thought I could remember, after that comment everything was combined into one wonderful scene of bliss. I knew when it was close to being over because his moans were growing louder and longer, I just wasn’t sure where to take the load. The only thing I asked him in a single plea was, “please, not on da undeniable kick-ass mullet”. He replied, “I wud neva do dat”. My legs began to shiver, knowing what was about to come from me, and in the most perfect of all timing his climax was incestuously matched by mine as I finally screamed, “DADDY!”
When it was over, we both just laid in bed, breathing heavy but worried to make eye contact, we had just done what is considered normal practice in Mississippi, but I was still nervous. Then before I knew it we both were startled by the sound of jingling keys on the front of the double-wide and we knew Mama was home. I jumped out of that bed almost as fast as he threw me on it and scurried to the door, I turned back to notice him staring at my crap-stained butt-crack as it was shaking with every step…and I couldn’t say I blamed him, I worked long and hard to keep that crap-stain symmetrical. As I jumped into my own bed, sticking to the sheets, I made sure my undeniable kick-ass mullet was in place so that it would not get ruined (I did have a reputation to uphold). I tried to drift off to sleep for hours but my mind was still racing with the events that just took place.
Of course that was the night I knew I would swear off man meat forever. Soon after that I tried out for the softball team (convinced all the girls that my undeniable kick-ass mullet should be in a museum) and started my muff-diving life. I tried everything since that night to replace the feeling of that beautiful piece of tube steak with its perfectly placed genital warts, but nothing compares to that glorious purple headed yogurt slinger, not a cucumber, termite infested tree branch, a Golden Retriever’s head, F-350 drive shaft…nothing could come close. That’s when I decided to start hating the world (mostly men), and unfortunately for the Hallandale Beach P.D. it’s also when I decided to become a cop. And now, every once in a while I’ll walk down stairs to take a look at the people who are doing the work I’m too good for, I mostly come down to view the ’94 picture of our fabulous Police/CSA crew. I wrote a letter to big Tommy one time in an attempt to air brush my undeniable kick-ass mullet on everyone else in the picture to make it the most amazing photo ever taken on the face of the earth, but big Tommy told me there is a lot more memorabilia on the wall and he couldn’t have a crowd gathering around just one. So as I leave you all I can only give one piece of advice (the only thing that ever really helped me). And that is simply…shoot a man in the a**, it’ll get you anywhere you want to go.
Thank you and God Bless….women.