PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old friend

09-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Good evenin folks, years ago I had a dear old friend in Georgia who moved down to the south florida area to pursue a baseball career back in the late 70's. last I heard he was working for a small agency in either north miami or miami beach. I have been trying to locate him for years now with little luck, he used to go by the name "Cleetus" around town but his real name is Mark Britton. If anyone can relay this message to him i'd be most gracious. I never did forget that night we spent on Broke Back Mountain....

09-24-2009, 09:10 PM
I know Mark, he is a great guy. Last time I saw him he was working in VIN, but I think they put him back on the road for a couple of months. He should be back in VIN by now, but I dont know...... I cant believe he would keep such a dark secret like that........not telling us his nickname is "Cleetus." Oh you thought I meant the Broke Back Mountain part, no no, coming from the sticks in Georgia, I believe all that.............HEEEE HAWW HEEE

09-24-2009, 10:59 PM
haaaa, Mark I never knew that. "Cleetus"? haaaaaa, that's awesome.

10-06-2009, 01:36 AM
All I can say is that i've know Mark for many years and if one this is for certain, he does not go by the name "Cleetus", now as far as the sheep are concerned, well that's right up his alley.