PDA

View Full Version : Sgt.'s are GODS!

09-23-2009, 06:46 PM
We are in Deep, Deep, Deep, trouble!

09-23-2009, 10:15 PM
I think the Lt. didn't mean it the way some people are taking it..........he was just pissed off at Mr. S. S. acting like a fool!

09-24-2009, 12:52 AM
what>>

09-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Huh?

09-24-2009, 10:39 PM
I for one love to have two gods on my shift, and especially one that loves to talk on the radio and watch the map!

09-24-2009, 11:00 PM
LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the dept. is going to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try...try...try...to leave....i know it's hard right now......BUT DO IT people....

the way it's going now....Aleman is gonna be the next Chief!!!!!!!

09-24-2009, 11:36 PM
LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the dept. is going to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try...try...try...to leave....i know it's hard right now......BUT DO IT people....

the way it's going now....Aleman is gonna be the next Chief!!!!!!!

Him Cheif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF kind of scart tactic is this, you must have got lessons from the city manager!

09-25-2009, 12:48 AM
i think he was making a joke about A.A. being chief!

that's the problem with CG...the supervisors think they are GOD's!!!!!!!! they forgot where they came from!!!!!!!!!!!! (((not all supervisors.....but 96% of them)))

it's a shame the City and the County ain't hiring right now.....and for those who are going to tell me to leave if i don't like it here.....TRUST ME BUDDY....I'M TRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Gables """WAS""" a good dept......"""WAS"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo when is A.A.'s promotion party??? LOL

09-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Dear common criminal,

cgpd brass does not want gables police officers to arrest you'z guys anymore...for common crimes. So go ahead........run-a-muck....

My fellow officer's and I will be under a tree reading a book in Gables Estates... ENJOY!

P.S. the best time to break into Gucci is 4am on a Mon. or Teus. night
and the best time to break into a residence in CG is Mon-Fri 11am....

i'm going to be at Einsteins with everybody else for Moooorrrrnniiinnnng B-FAST!

Love,

CGPD's Finest

09-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Did a little research on the Internet about Gods, and this is what I found:

A10 = God of chase for 26'ers when I say it's OK, but 07 on other chases that you initiate.

Sgt. V.P. = God of storytelling, and the never ending Roll Call

Sgt. J.D = God of all things map related; GPS, AVL, re-dispatching because I think you are closer, etc.

09-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Dear common criminal,

cgpd brass does not want gables police officers to arrest you'z guys anymore...for common crimes. So go ahead........run-a-muck....

My fellow officer's and I will be under a tree reading a book in Gables Estates... ENJOY!

i'm going to be at Einsteins with everybody else for Moooorrrrnniiinnnng B-FAST!

Love,

CGPD's Finest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMTASk9lJ0

Maybe she can become the Gables Chief?!?!?

09-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Dear common criminal,

Love,

CGPD's Finest

Have you no shame?

09-27-2009, 03:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbMTASk9lJ0

LOL!!!! Freaking awesome

09-27-2009, 11:09 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with these people?? Is she on crack? She and Obama are on the same level..................RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

09-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Please listen to my advise, if some of you don't learn to spell any better than I've seen on this site you won't be going anywhere. Things are bad all over right now, talk to other cops from nieghboring departments. I've been through it before, it comes and goes. Be patient and try to maintain a positive attitude. If you can't do that then maybe it is time for you to go. There are a lot of people out there that would love to trade places with you. Sometimes you have to suck it up and move on. I respect each and every one of you, but remember there are no gaurantees in life. Stay safe...

09-30-2009, 02:08 AM
Skroow U

09-30-2009, 03:55 AM
Please listen to my advise, if some of you don't learn to spell any better than I've seen on this site you won't be going anywhere. Things are bad all over right now, talk to other cops from nieghboring departments. I've been through it before, it comes and goes. Be patient and try to maintain a positive attitude. If you can't do that then maybe it is time for you to go. There are a lot of people out there that would love to trade places with you. Sometimes you have to suck it up and move on. I respect each and every one of you, but remember there are no gaurantees in life. Stay safe...

It's....."advice" , "neighboring" , "guarantees". :)

10-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Nice comeback, if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. I don't expect you to understand this with your 4th grade education.

10-01-2009, 04:18 AM
Nice comeback, if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. I don't expect you to understand this with your 4th grade education.

Well, my 4th grade education tells me that 2 of your 3 "your" are incorrect. There is a difference between you're and your....

I understand what you're saying....just don't critique spelling if yours is horrible. It makes us all look bad.

10-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Dear Spelling Bee, YOU ARE correct, but I wasn't responding to your post about the spelling. It was a previous post. Too many JD's when I wrote it. I still love ya...