PDA

View Full Version : Pride

09-23-2009, 02:34 PM
It is time for a demonstration of the agency's professionalism. There should be a parade of the police department through the business districts. The chief and command staff at the front leading the way as the rest of the loyal officers march lockstep behind their leaders.
Behind the chief and command staff it will go in descending order of professionalism. Internal Affairs, officers with masters degrees, officers with 4-year degrees, officers with 2-year degrees. Those without formal education can direct traffic and answer calls.

09-23-2009, 02:43 PM
You better verify those degrees before you attempt this one.

09-23-2009, 03:21 PM
It is time for a demonstration of the agency's professionalism. There should be a parade of the police department through the business districts. The chief and command staff at the front leading the way as the rest of the loyal officers march lockstep behind their leaders.
Behind the chief and command staff it will go in descending order of professionalism. Internal Affairs, officers with masters degrees, officers with 4-year degrees, officers with 2-year degrees. Those without formal education can direct traffic and answer calls.
Alright! This post is gonna be fun! lol

09-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Ohhh cool, I love parades. When is it going to be?

09-23-2009, 03:49 PM
What are you going to do march in downtown ZHills? What is that one little street in the big ole city of Zhills?

Marching in a parade doesn't show professionalism, clowns march in a parade and what they are professionals??? LOL

Why don't you show the community that you are professionals by cleaning up the crap at your department? Make your department a reputable one that people and other officers might want to work for and not always want to leave as fast as they can.

Patrol your streets, clean up the crap in "the hood", clean up Zephry Park, just to name a few.

Also, just in case you are actually going to do this parade thing, you might want clean up the crap in "downtown Zhills". You have hoodlums or wanna be hoodlums hanging out in 7-11 parking lot and that little gazebo.

Do your job, that shows professionalism, not some stupid parade.

09-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Don't worry they have the T.A.C.T. guys working on those areas of concern, they will clean it up.

09-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Don't worry they have the T.A.C.T. guys working on those areas of concern, they will clean it up.

You're kidding right? I know some of the T.A.C.T. guys and they couldn't clean up their own homes much less a community

09-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Watch your mouth! Those guys are the best, most experienced officers on the force. They are the the model for the rest of us.

09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
TACT doesn't exist anymore, how many are on the "team" now 2, 3, 4 people? Ha! What a joke. We should be out there in full force...oh wait............. we can't leave our zones. Nevermind.

09-23-2009, 05:25 PM
TACT doesn't exist anymore, how many are on the "team" now 2, 3, 4 people? Ha! What a joke. We should be out there in full force...oh wait............. we can't leave our zones. Nevermind.
Here we go again with the jealousy. You couldnt make it onto TACT because youre not strong enough, smart enough, or aggressive enough. Don't be mad at TACT because of your shortcomings.

09-23-2009, 05:45 PM
You avoided the question. How many are on TACT 2,3, 4? TACT is 10-08 right now and i am sure they are real busy, which mean you must not be on TACT either, otherwise you would be too busy to type on your computer, right? Are you their spokesperson, a wanna be, the captain or just a random douchebag (all are pretty much the same thing)? Are the guys/gals on TACT truly the best, brightest and most aggressive you have at ZPD? Wow! What do you have to do to be on TACT? Believe you me, i am not jealous. TACT is not a big unaccomplishable goal! In fact, its not a goal at all or so it seems by the lack of participation! Now get back in your zone!

09-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Watch your mouth! Those guys are the best, most experienced officers on the force. They are the the model for the rest of us.

No much of a model for ZPD, no wonder there are problems if you consider T.A.C.T. a model for your department.

09-23-2009, 05:57 PM
[quote="TACT ?":yohuw73g]TACT doesn't exist anymore, how many are on the "team" now 2, 3, 4 people? Ha! What a joke. We should be out there in full force...oh wait............. we can't leave our zones. Nevermind.
Here we go again with the jealousy. You couldnt make it onto TACT because youre not strong enough, smart enough, or aggressive enough. Don't be mad at TACT because of your shortcomings.[/quote:yohuw73g]

This is Zephryhills were talking about, right? Trailor Park USA. ZHills is not a big city and is just a small dot on the map.

09-23-2009, 06:02 PM
You avoided the question. How many are on TACT 2,3, 4? TACT is 10-08 right now and i am sure they are real busy, which mean you must not be on TACT either, otherwise you would be too busy to type on your computer, right? Are you their spokesperson, a wanna be, the captain or just a random douchebag (all are pretty much the same thing)? Are the guys/gals on TACT truly the best, brightest and most aggressive you have at ZPD? Wow! What do you have to do to be on TACT? Believe you me, i am not jealous. TACT is not a big unaccomplishable goal! In fact, its not a goal at all or so it seems by the lack of participation! Now get back in your zone!

Couldn't agree more.. TACT is not a big accomplishment. This isn't some big city we're talking about, this is ZHills.

09-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Whoa there bud, don't loose your chiclets. Just because you didn't make the team doesn't mean you can put them down. Either one of them would karate chop your throat and make chiclets come out of your butt. Better yet they might throw a bionic chiclet elbow to your chest and make chiclets.

09-23-2009, 06:51 PM
I choked on a milk dud once.

09-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Whoa there bud, don't loose your chiclets. Just because you didn't make the team doesn't mean you can put them down. Either one of them would karate chop your throat and make chiclets come out of your butt. Better yet they might throw a bionic chiclet elbow to your chest and make chiclets.

Here we go again with the threat of violence posts. Can you not express yourself without resorting to violence?

09-23-2009, 06:54 PM
I don't know how, I'm uneducated remember?

09-23-2009, 07:00 PM
I don't know how, I'm uneducated remember?

Resorting to violence has nothing to do with education, it has to do with class. You don't have to be educated to have class.

09-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Chicklets? Aren't they what most Zephyr-hillians have instead of teeth? I was wondering why I saw so many people eating apples through picket fences there!

09-23-2009, 08:08 PM

So there are only 2 officers on TACT.....hold on, I think I just crapped my pants! What does TACT stand for anyways....The Awesome Cop Team ? The Administrations Cow Tippers?

09-23-2009, 08:47 PM

So there are only 2 officers on TACT.....hold on, I think I just crapped my pants! What does TACT stand for anyways....The Awesome Cop Team ? The Administrations Cow Tippers?

Tactical Arrest Control Team - I believe is stands for, but I like your The Administrations Cow Tippers -- LOL

10-09-2009, 06:43 PM
It's time to make the flabby people famous. The PD should provide names and photos of fat officers to the media and make them give an interview about what they plan to do to slim down. Then the media can check in with them and do an update story every month to see how they are progressing. What better motivation than being shamed in the media if you continue being a fat disgusting pig. Those who get in shape can be held up as examples of what's best in ZPD

10-09-2009, 06:57 PM
It's time to make the flabby people famous. The PD should provide names and photos of fat officers to the media and make them give an interview about what they plan to do to slim down. Then the media can check in with them and do an update story every month to see how they are progressing. What better motivation than being shamed in the media if you continue being a fat disgusting pig. Those who get in shape can be held up as examples of what's best in ZPD

Finally, someone else who thinks something needs to be done with some of ZPD officers.

The American Disabilities Act provides nothing as far as protection goes when it comes to being overweight -- so these officers cannot use this as an excuse.

ZPD, it's time to do something with your officers being overweight. Don't let the media get a hold of this and run with it. This would be an extreme embarassement to your department if they used your department as an example for overweight police officers.

10-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Let's see who needs to lose weight. I'll go first, 373. Anyone else want to add to this list?

10-09-2009, 08:21 PM
a
Let's see who needs to lose weight. I'll go first, 373. Anyone else want to add to this list?

The fat drunk!!!!!

10-09-2009, 08:24 PM
a

The fat drunk!!!!!

Who is the fat drunk, 373?

10-09-2009, 09:37 PM
The fat drunk is the low life two timer poor excuse for an admin that supervisers the fat horsy man and the little hobbit. :snicker:

10-09-2009, 10:12 PM
The scene opens with a american flag flying and presidental music. Fade in a picture of a funny looking midget standing on a box to see over a podiumn. Music fades and a squeak voice says

Hello my fellow brothers in blue I am affectioning called the Hobit
I is asking for your vote for me for union rep
I will get you change you can count on
I will take all your issues and fight for you
I have what it takes to take the fight to city hall I has done it before
Remember when you vote...vote for the Hobit!

paid pol adverstise by the Hobit for rep 2009
---manager mrs hobit

10-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Well ,we know the hobbitt isn't 373.

There are more officers in ZPD that need to lose weight, come on guys, let's start naming them -- SPEAK UP, LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD.

10-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Yea he is so short cuz he keeps getting slapped down. He is like a Chihuahua on meth. He is a loser who is what 65 and still a patrolman. Yea that is who I want talk'in for me. About as bad as having 373 be the rep.

10-10-2009, 01:16 AM
I take it, you didn't like 373 being the rep, why not?

10-10-2009, 02:01 AM
Chihuahua on meth, now that is funny! But at least his little chihuahua balls allow him to stick it to those who wear gold that is more than I can say for the rest of you girls. :devil:

10-10-2009, 01:24 PM

I think this would be a great story in the ZHills Newspaper especially with all the snowbirds who will be coming down into the area soon as it would reach more people. Thanks for the suggestion :D

10-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Chihuahua on meth, now that is funny! But at least his little chihuahua balls allow him to stick it to those who wear gold that is more than I can say for the rest of you girls. :devil:

Damn sergeants, I can't believe he has stuck it to ya'll! Maybe you sgts need to grow a set! Put some stripes on the hobbit! Yeah, he's got my vote! :cop:

10-10-2009, 01:55 PM
What a sad bunch we have become. Calling out our fellow officers like a bunch of losers.
I am ashamed of those of you who put such vile and hateful spittle on these pages for everyone to see. What a poor example of pride and brotherhood we have become. The fat drunk?, 373 named repeatedly,the admin and our brothers in blue being threatened and insulted on this board. Violence and anger as the only answer for us.
No wonder we have a high turnover in officers. WE are a laughing stock among our neighboring depts. Morale and pride are non existant in ZPD.
Each of us who daily put on our uniform and swear to protect our city must dig into our souls and try to find something good about each other.
This board has become an embarressment to the shield.Our dept has lowered itself to the
worst level. Where will we be in 5/10/15 years? I have put my entire life into serving and protecting. I dont have a lot of years left before I retire. I am afraid to trust my life or yours with the type portrayed on this board.
When we fight each other, the power shifts to the other side.

10-10-2009, 11:17 PM
What a sad bunch we have become. Calling out our fellow officers like a bunch of losers.
I am ashamed of those of you who put such vile and hateful spittle on these pages for everyone to see. What a poor example of pride and brotherhood we have become. The fat drunk?, 373 named repeatedly,the admin and our brothers in blue being threatened and insulted on this board. Violence and anger as the only answer for us.
No wonder we have a high turnover in officers. WE are a laughing stock among our neighboring depts. Morale and pride are non existant in ZPD.
Each of us who daily put on our uniform and swear to protect our city must dig into our souls and try to find something good about each other.
This board has become an embarressment to the shield.Our dept has lowered itself to the
worst level. Where will we be in 5/10/15 years? I have put my entire life into serving and protecting. I dont have a lot of years left before I retire. I am afraid to trust my life or yours with the type portrayed on this board.

I don't post normally on another agencys forum but speaking from experience, until you get rid of the PBA, there will be no unity between yourselves and the admin.. We are speaking to the admin without a representative and it has worked out real well. Your not going to get everyrthing you want but that seperation is gone and sitting down face to face is great. Give it a try, you might find it works within your agency. Thanks for your time.

Stay safe

10-11-2009, 02:52 AM

You are correct, ZPD is a laughing stock to the other neighboring departments - unfortunately this is nothing new.

Have you ever thought why 373 is named so often on this forum? Could it be the image that he projects out there? Both times that 373 has been SRO ended at the end of the school year with a disagreement with two separate captains/supervisors and he has never served a second consecutive year in the SRO position, could this be possibly due to his "image" that he perhaps needs to work on? IMO, he needs some anger management. I think he has a tendenancy to be hot headed and reacts before thinking things thoroughly. While sometimes you have to react in this line of field without taking the time to think, there are other times, i.e. talking to upper admin/brass and the way you speak with them, you might not respect that particular person, but you have to respect the position in the department that they hold and that he needs to work on, but again this is my opinion.

With regards to the high turnover, once any officer sees what ZPD has to really offer and the conditions of the department, they start looking for other agencies to work for. The ones that remain, not all of them, only remain because no other agency wants to pick them up not because they themselves aren't looking to leave either.

Who knows where ZPD will be in 5/10/15 years? It might not even be in existance, but as far as your morale goes, there will always be back bitting, officers stepping on top of each other to try to get ahead, this is just the type of society that we live in now. If people think that they can screw other people to get ahead, they will continue to do so. It 's this way every where else - welcome to corporate America. :D It's a dog eat, dog world we live in. Sad, but true.

As far as other officers backing you up, the only person that you can really count on is yourself, to count on anyone else, even if they wear a badge, is not a reliable plan - again, sad but true.

10-11-2009, 03:10 AM
[quote="ashamed of my team":rf3vcp1s]What a sad bunch we have become. Calling out our fellow officers like a bunch of losers.

I don't post normally on another agencys forum but speaking from experience, until you get rid of the PBA, there will be no unity between yourselves and the admin.. We are speaking to the admin without a representative and it has worked out real well. Your not going to get everyrthing you want but that seperation is gone and sitting down face to face is great. Give it a try, you might find it works within your agency. Thanks for your time.

Stay safe[/quote:rf3vcp1s]

One of the problems that you have is, there are particular officers who run to the PBA for every little thing. The admin is aware of who these officers are and that this will be their reaction everytime they are reprimanded. These officers think the PBA is their little safety net, get out of trouble pass for anything even if they are in the wrong.

Here's a thought, if you did something to get you in trouble, man up to it, don't go running off to the PBA and look for them to get you out of it just because they are the PBA. That's not the purpose or intention of the PBA.

10-11-2009, 04:22 AM
If anyone on this board actually works at Z.P.D. and thinks that the movement to get rid of the union wasn't spearheaded by the administration and pushed for by individuals who have their own agendas, you are crazy. Lets see who is collecting the paerwork to get the vote to oust the union, by the way on City time. The new Seregeant, the next C.I.D Sergeant or the new employee just hired back into a specialty unit. Wake up Officers, if the Union gets voted out, there will be Officers that will be run out of this Department, the back stabbing and secret meetings will be off the chain. Not having a Union works for the Admin, not for the Officers. Now I have nothing against the Admin because I come to work and do my job and they pretty much leave me alone, but that isn't that way for alot of the staff. It's a small department, these things are going to happen but lets not give them all of the power. If you are an Officer at Z.P.D. and you are posting on here like an idiot, you are the reason we can't get the respect we want and deserve. If you are an Officer at Z.P.D. and you are overweight or out of shape, do something about it. Take a little pride in your appearance because the public paints us all with the same brush. Make an effort so when I might need some backup, I can hope you might be worth something to help me out. If you want to be an S.R.O. or C.I.D. or whatever, put in for it. Quit *****in about what everyone else is doing or getting. Come to work, do your job and go home, it's just that easy. We all know who is worming the way around the department, just keep an eye on them and then timing is everything. Lets get unified or things will get worse. It doesn't have to be like that.

10-11-2009, 12:54 PM
And there it is. The f&%ing scabs are back it running their muthrfcking mouths all day about $uckng off the admin.

10-11-2009, 01:54 PM
And there it is. The f&%ing scabs are back it running their muthrfcking mouths all day about $uckng off the admin.

Look what crawled out of the trash, Scabby Boy, my favorite poster - NOT :devil: :devil:

10-11-2009, 05:49 PM
If anyone on this board actually works at Z.P.D. and thinks that the movement to get rid of the union wasn't spearheaded by the administration and pushed for by individuals who have their own agendas, you are crazy. Lets see who is collecting the paerwork to get the vote to oust the union, by the way on City time. The new Seregeant, the next C.I.D Sergeant or the new employee just hired back into a specialty unit. Wake up Officers, if the Union gets voted out, there will be Officers that will be run out of this Department, the back stabbing and secret meetings will be off the chain. Not having a Union works for the Admin, not for the Officers. Now I have nothing against the Admin because I come to work and do my job and they pretty much leave me alone, but that isn't that way for alot of the staff. It's a small department, these things are going to happen but lets not give them all of the power. If you are an Officer at Z.P.D. and you are posting on here like an idiot, you are the reason we can't get the respect we want and deserve. If you are an Officer at Z.P.D. and you are overweight or out of shape, do something about it. Take a little pride in your appearance because the public paints us all with the same brush. Make an effort so when I might need some backup, I can hope you might be worth something to help me out. If you want to be an S.R.O. or C.I.D. or whatever, put in for it. Quit *****in about what everyone else is doing or getting. Come to work, do your job and go home, it's just that easy. We all know who is worming the way around the department, just keep an eye on them and then timing is everything. Lets get unified or things will get worse. It doesn't have to be like that.

The union is only wanted by a certain few (4) and they know who they are. They suck as officers, always getting in trouble and don't appreciate having a job. They hide behind a computer screen and slam everyone that are not pro-union. Hell, they don't have enough balls to become a rep. for the cause. Here's a question for you four, what has the admin done to you to continue your trash talk about them? One was promoted to sgt.. Two were given the SRO positions and the other was given a new car after drowning his vehicle in a puddle and blowing the engine. So readers, talk about spoiled rotten employees. I believe ZPD would be better off without them and then it could become a team. Just remember you four, if the collected bargaining goes away, you still can pay your dues for your PBA attorney! Good luck, you four will need it!

10-11-2009, 06:26 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wrote COLLECTED bargaining when you meant to write COLLEVTIVE bargaining!!! The scabs are stupid and the pro-union real cops are smart. The proof is in the pudding! Decide who YOU are going to line up behind!!

10-11-2009, 06:27 PM
I meant COLLECTIVE but I was laughing so hard at the idiot scab that my finger hit the wrong key. You know what the f$%& I meant anyway.

10-11-2009, 06:50 PM
It was meant collected , they have collected our dues and we got nothing! :devil:

10-11-2009, 07:58 PM
They may get teh union out but the captain has already said too much on it. we have his words and emails he better do what he says are the union will be back with greater force because everyone will know then that he is a liar.

he said he wouldn't do eight hour shifts and said he would still meet with represenatives from each division and still allow bidding of shifts. don't forget captain, it takes just one vote to get the union back in too. you may have won this one but you better keep your word or you will have all of us back with a vengence.

10-11-2009, 08:18 PM
They may get teh union out but the captain has already said too much on it. we have his words and emails he better do what he says are the union will be back with greater force because everyone will know then that he is a liar.

he said he wouldn't do eight hour shifts and said he would still meet with represenatives from each division and still allow bidding of shifts. don't forget captain, it takes just one vote to get the union back in too. you may have won this one but you better keep your word or you will have all of us back with a vengence.

Talk about stupid, maybe we better keep the union so Jim can write the contracts and grievances... I hope this person isn't our next rep.!

10-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Maybe you shold be O.D.?

Come on, give it a whirl

step up

10-11-2009, 09:10 PM
ding, ding, ding

ladies and gentleman, we have a winner.

looks like we just pinpointed the major poster on these boards

thanks for playing

great job youve been doing OD.

with your help, the whole internet world sees us as whiners and losers

youve been especially good about harping on 373 and hey, all of the blood spurting posts have been so great. good job od. maybe when your maturity catches up to your wit you may make something out of yourself.

10-11-2009, 10:30 PM
ding, ding, ding

thanks for playing

youve been especially good about harping on 373 and hey, all of the blood spurting posts have been so great. good job od. maybe when your maturity catches up to your wit you may make something out of yourself.

He dont care, hes leaving. you all go to work for a great agency that has the pba... tpd. best of luck and be careful around those video cameras. :oops:

10-11-2009, 11:55 PM
ding, ding, ding

thanks for playing

First, you're wrong about him being the one harping on 373.

Second, I leave this board for awhile and all h*ll breaks loose.

Lastly, union or non union, just do your job and do it correctly and you won't have to worry about a union backing you up when you get into trouble. Imagine that concept. :snicker:

10-11-2009, 11:59 PM
ding, ding, ding

looks like we just pinpointed the major poster on these boards You don't have a clue :devil:

thanks for playing

with your help, the whole internet world sees us as whiners and losers You didn't need the internete help with this one, they already saw you as whiners and losers just in case you were wondering.

______________ fill in the blank

10-12-2009, 12:03 AM

You better watch out on relying on anyone's words/emails these days :D

10-12-2009, 04:06 AM
Yea he is so short cuz he keeps getting slapped down. He is like a Chihuahua on meth. He is a loser who is what 65 and still a patrolman. Yea that is who I want talk'in for me. About as bad as having 373 be the rep.

At least the chihuahua works for his money and doesn't falsify his payroll to steal it from the City. Maybe thats why "God" has blessed him so he dont need to!

10-12-2009, 05:26 AM

At least the chihuahua works for his money and doesn't falsify his payroll to steal it from the City. Maybe thats why "God" has blessed him so he dont need to!

Who is falsifying their payroll to steal from the City now?

10-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Have you ever thought why 373 is named so often on this forum? Could it be the image that he projects out there? Both times that 373 has been SRO ended at the end of the school year with a disagreement with two separate captains/supervisors and he has never served a second consecutive year in the SRO position, could this be possibly due to his "image" that he perhaps needs to work on? IMO, he needs some anger management. I think he has a tendenancy to be hot headed and reacts before thinking things thoroughly. While sometimes you have to react in this line of field without taking the time to think, there are other times, i.e. talking to upper admin/brass and the way you speak with them, you might not respect that particular person, but you have to respect the position in the department that they hold and that he needs to work on, but again this is my opinion.

Any thoughts regarding the above?

10-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Yes, I do have an opinion regarding this post. Opinions are like butt holes-everybody has one. Also, alot more than two people post on this site, you can tell that by reading the posts. Here's the issue though-there are hundreds of officers posting crap about their peers on the internet and as I browse the different agencies I noticed one thing in common. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS BUT NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE TO FIX THEM! They just tear each other down and talk about each other without even thinking how it's affecting that person. Of course there are guys who I work with that I think are idiots but I keep it to myself. When the public reads this site they should be seeing a team and saying "man that dept. is tight" not "what a bunch of babies". Chief I suggest a department wide meeting so everyone can air their problems and get it off their chests so we all know what we all are thinking about each other. I for one would do that on my own time, you know no time sheet crap. A meeting free from any administrative judgement or discipline....officer to officer....sergeant to sergeant....captain to captain etc. etc. That would for sure solve any crybaby he said she said garbage. Get this dept. back on track.....our city needs it chief.

10-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Yes, I do have an opinion regarding this post. Opinions are like butt holes-everybody has one. Also, alot more than two people post on this site, you can tell that by reading the posts. Here's the issue though-there are hundreds of officers posting crap about their peers on the internet and as I browse the different agencies I noticed one thing in common. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS BUT NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE TO FIX THEM! They just tear each other down and talk about each other without even thinking how it's affecting that person. Of course there are guys who I work with that I think are idiots but I keep it to myself. When the public reads this site they should be seeing a team and saying "man that dept. is tight" not "what a bunch of babies". Chief I suggest a department wide meeting so everyone can air their problems and get it off their chests so we all know what we all are thinking about each other. I for one would do that on my own time, you know no time sheet crap. A meeting free from any administrative judgement or discipline....officer to officer....sergeant to sergeant....captain to captain etc. etc. That would for sure solve any crybaby he said she said garbage. Get this dept. back on track.....our city needs it chief.

You're a smart one Guest, you can tell that a lot more then two people post on this site, very good. :lol:

If you had this so called "dept wide meeting" two things are going to happen. 1) No one will have the balls to say anything to the actual person and nothing will get accomplished or 2) This meeting will turn into a b*tch fest and again, nothing will get accomplished.

People are always going to talk behind other people's back - it's the American way :lol:

You want to know how to fix this department;

1)Get rid of some of your TRASH in your department! Some of your veterans need a little wake up call that just because they are "veterans" doesn't mean that they can just get by on that status alone. They can be replaced just as easy as anyone else. Comfort can equal complacency sometimes.

2)Hire quality officers, make this department somewhere people would want to work and not someplace that officers can't wait to leave and never think about again.

3)Get some of your officers in shape, some of them are pretty heavy in the weight department and that image that they are projecting is the image that ZPD in a whole is getting. Perception is reality. I don't even want to entertain the thought that when I see some of your officers in uniform that I begin to wonder if they can even run down the street without collapsing.

4)Clean up your streets and I'm not just referring to the "hood" part of town either.

So there are a few suggestions to get you started.

10-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Your hashing the same old crap. So let me see here...
1. Get rid of what little bit of experience we have...um no bad answer
2. One or two fat officers does not make the whole dept. look bad. We are a good "looking" agency for the most part.
3. The city is only as big as a dime...we don't just patrol the hood. That was a stupid response BTW
4. Talking to you people is like talking to a drunk. You get nowhere and they don't listen to what your saying.

10-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Your hashing the same old crap. So let me see here...
1. Get rid of what little bit of experience we have...um no bad answer -- You call what you have experienced?????? :snicker: What you currently have is what other departments DON'T want.
2. One or two fat officers does not make the whole dept. look bad. We are a good "looking" agency for the most part. You are mistaken about that one, it only takes a few to make the entire department look bad. Since you have so few, why don't you fix the problem then?
3. The city is only as big as a dime...we don't just patrol the hood. That was a stupid response BTW I am well aware of the size of Zhills, I did not say you just patrolled the hood. What I said was, to clean up your city and I wasn't just referring to the hood. Have you seen Walmart parking lot lately at night time or the crap by 7-11 in "downtown Zhills"?
4. Talking to you people is like talking to a drunk. You get nowhere and they don't listen to what your saying. You must have a lot of experience talking to drunks, I wouldn't know the feeling, and the reason for the rehashing is because NO ONE is fixing these problems and until they are fixed/corrected you are going to have these problems brought to the surface, so why don't you try fixing them?

10-13-2009, 02:42 PM
If you don't have experience talking to drunks then you are NOT a cop. If you are not a cop, GO AWAY, you troll. JUST GO AWAY YOU GODDANM TROLL BA$TARD SUNUVA***** DUMB C&NT!

10-13-2009, 02:50 PM
If you don't have experience talking to drunks then you are NOT a cop. If you are not a cop, GO AWAY, you troll. JUST GO AWAY YOU GODDANM TROLL BA$TARD SUNUVA***** DUMB C&NT!

ZPD must be so proud to have someone like you on their force, what an a&&, I mean asset to this department :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

10-13-2009, 03:27 PM
You REALLY are not a cop. No cop calls it the "force", that's just in movies. It's a department or agency. You don't even know the danm lingo for crying out loud!

10-13-2009, 03:35 PM
You REALLY are not a cop. No cop calls it the "force", that's just in movies. It's a department or agency. You don't even know the danm lingo for crying out loud!

Excuse me, your department, but still you must be a real a&&, I mean asset to this "department". Zhills PD must be so very proud to have you with them. I guess you can't make it anywhere else, huh?

Is this how you talk/treat all the citizens of Zhills or am I the only one? I am so happy to have someone like you in "my department". :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

10-13-2009, 05:25 PM

Not real sure what to say here, but if this person is an actual ZPD Officer since they are portraying to be one, ZPD needs to do some PR work with their Officers. Very disappointing if this indeed an Officer. WOW is all I can say.

10-14-2009, 02:35 AM
First of all, it's utterly amazing to me that these rants are so incredibly violent, not to mention the fact that not one of the "so-called professionals" can spell! Wow! The level of ineptitude astounds me. Don't worry, I know ahead of time that most of you won't know what that means, it's okay, just keep verbally beating each other up and making yourselves look ridiculous, that will help your issues a LOT! What a bunch of cry babies and complainers. How about being thankful you HAVE A JOB you bunch of morons!

10-14-2009, 01:44 PM
You clowns are so easy to rile up.
I just have to missplell a word like tihs and you go crazy saying I can't spell.
I just have to drop a couple of *&%$ or $#@* and you go wild about profanity.
I just have to say I'll punch you in the throat and there's a big gasp of shock.
You are all the little play things in this game.
I dangle the thread and the little kitties chase it. You're too stupid not to.
Here, kitty kitty.

10-14-2009, 02:44 PM
You clowns are so easy to rile up.
I just have to missplell a word like tihs and you go crazy saying I can't spell.
I just have to drop a couple of *&%$ or $#@* and you go wild about profanity.
I just have to say I'll punch you in the throat and there's a big gasp of shock.
You are all the little play things in this game.
I dangle the thread and the little kitties chase it. You're too stupid not to.
Here, kitty kitty.

I think your post says more about you then it does about anyone who responds to you. It seems like you get great enjoyment out of this and my suggestion to you is GET A HOBBY!

Go ahead and try to attack my response as I know you will.

10-15-2009, 02:35 AM
I just have to tell you what reality is and you get defensive. It's because you live in fantasy world inside of a bubble.
You're just too stupid to realize your nose keeps bumping into the glass.

10-15-2009, 01:23 PM
I just have to tell you what reality is and you get defensive. It's because you live in fantasy world inside of a bubble.
You're just too stupid to realize your nose keeps bumping into the glass.

Go take your baby rattle and GO AWAY! I think your momma's calling you :snicker: :devil:

10-19-2009, 10:29 PM
And while we are on the subject, it's time to fire anyone who doesn't quit smoking. There is nothing trashier than seeing someone choking down a Marlboro. You can just picture these cops going home to their single-wide trailers and lighting up a smoke while they watch Nascar reruns. Does it get any trashier than that?

On top of how trailer-parky it looks, it indicates a mental flaw as well. Knowing that smoking is awful for your health and not even trying to quit is a sign of mental illness. The it-wont-happen-to-me mentality is normal for teenagers. Adults with this mentality are psychotic or stupid.

Speaking of inbreds and Nascar, smokeless tobacco is bad too. Anyone with a big lump of disgusting poop stuffed in their lip looks like banjo-playing moron. Drooling brown crap down your chin and pooling your slimy spit into a cup makes you look like a toothless hick.

Have some danm pride.

10-19-2009, 11:13 PM
I agree with the last post but what do you expect from Hickhills? The chief is a moron who can't puff enough, one captain that is a beer swilling idiot the other captian is a control freak and the fu*king Lt walks around like he has a corncob stuck up his a$$! What else can you expect of guys when this is who the leaders are?

10-20-2009, 01:12 PM
someone who signs himself ..joker..wow how smart and insightful you are.
you have a name and opinion of every one in administration. You slander and denegrate
your peers.
Now tell us , what is your opinion of yourself? Do you do your job to your best
capabilities? Do you follow the rules of conduct as laid out by your employment contract?
Have you ever found yourself to be tempted to just look the other way?
When you are faced with a problem, do you ever go to your chief, capt or Lt and ask for help?
Or do you just sit there in your little corner and stew in your own petard and think up new ways to insult people who do their job and try to earn their right to that job.
Are you envious of your cheif, capt or Lt? Do you think you should be walking in their shoes?What have you ever done to show that you deserve their shoes. Surely not by
lurking on this board and inserting your brand of vomitous garbage.
joker? your are neither funny nor ominous.why dont you try a new moniker? like maybe
.. he who walks with hate and defeat in heart..

10-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I agree with the last post but what do you expect from Hickhills? The chief is a moron who can't puff enough, one captain that is a beer swilling idiot the other captian is a control freak and the fu*king Lt walks around like he has a corncob stuck up his a$$! What else can you expect of guys when this is who the leaders are?
I second this post. Anyone else?

10-20-2009, 04:36 PM

You are who you work for...

This department once again is in need of restructuring. It's time to bring in some new blood and get rid of the crap. Actually, it's way past time.

10-20-2009, 11:45 PM

This department once again is in need of restructuring. It's time to bring in some new blood and get rid of the crap. Actually, it's way past time.

We couldn't agree more, get rid of the few disgruntled officers and I mean just a few and take the chance on hiring new rookie officers, chief! Those few hired under the past two chief's suck! You know who you are. If you're that miserable, leave. We don't want you and more importantly, the public don't want ya.

10-21-2009, 12:44 AM
[quote=Joker]I agree with the last post but what do you expect from Hickhills? The chief is a moron who can't puff enough, one captain that is a beer swilling idiot the other captian is a control freak and the fu*king Lt walks around like he has a corncob stuck up his a$$! What else can you expect of guys when this is who the leaders are?

We couldn't agree more, get rid of the few disgruntled officers and I mean just a few and take the chance on hiring new rookie officers, chief! Those few hired under the past two chief's suck! You know who you are. If you're that miserable, leave. We don't want you and more importantly, the public don't want ya.[/quote:2dbw5xpy]

It's good to see that i'm not the only officer here that appreciates my job. Thxs brass for the job and maybe those few will understand that a number of us (my assigned squad) are not wanting the PBA because we will get one of you disgruntled, selfish officers as a rep.. No thanks, i'll take my chances with the brass running the show. P.S. brass... your bad mouth officers are breeding in the schools!

10-21-2009, 02:39 PM

This department once again is in need of restructuring. It's time to bring in some new blood and get rid of the crap. Actually, it's way past time.[/quote:3snvxdjy]

We couldn't agree more, get rid of the few disgruntled officers and I mean just a few and take the chance on hiring new rookie officers, chief! Those few hired under the past two chief's suck! You know who you are. If you're that miserable, leave. We don't want you and more importantly, the public don't want ya.

Bolded QFT (quoted for truth for all you illiterates out there).

10-21-2009, 02:41 PM
[quote=Joker]I agree with the last post but what do you expect from Hickhills? The chief is a moron who can't puff enough, one captain that is a beer swilling idiot the other captian is a control freak and the fu*king Lt walks around like he has a corncob stuck up his a$$! What else can you expect of guys when this is who the leaders are?

This department once again is in need of restructuring. It's time to bring in some new blood and get rid of the crap. Actually, it's way past time.[/quote:1lo4htpr]

Bolded QFT (quoted for truth for all you illiterates out there).[/quote:1lo4htpr]

Who are the few miserable ones?

10-21-2009, 02:46 PM
I know there's a rat hopped up on speed around the department that is quite disgruntled (and worthless really). In fact, the entire TACT team is nothing but lazy good for nothings. Axe them first I say.

10-21-2009, 02:50 PM
I know there's a rat hopped up on speed around the department that is quite disgruntled (and worthless really). In fact, the entire TACT team is nothing but lazy good for nothings. Axe them first I say.

Who's the rat on speed?

There is an actual TACT team? I guess to be part of this "team" all you need to do is put a license plate in front of your cruiser that says TACT otherwise no one would know that this team even existed.

10-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Yeah, and you get this cool gray t-shirt in an XXL size because the only people on TACT are fat, lazy men that have to be reassigned from regular patrol detail because they are incompetent.

10-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Yeah, and you get this cool gray t-shirt in an XXL size because the only people on TACT are fat, lazy men that have to be reassigned from regular patrol detail because they are incompetent.

LOL -- Maybe they should use their "cool shirts" and start working out (i.e running on the streets) in the public's eyes so at least the community knew that this department existed and they could use the fresh air and exercise.