PDA

View Full Version : Gone Bad

09-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Interestingly enough, if you look back on the postings on this board; they are all solid and for the most part positive until the posting about who the new chief will be. Then it was about layoffs, etc. and the conversation has gone downhill from there. There were just a lot of morale breaking things with most of them involving lack of support from the top and even from the city.

So - just a reminder that even with all of the crap going around - you hard working officers at the CCPD are awesome & the city is lucky to have you. I hope that things get cleaned up there soon enough so that on-the-job stress isn't because of the department in which you work. Thank you for putting yourselves out there everyday and/or night.

09-21-2009, 10:20 PM
yeah CCPD is awesome! The city manager is so lucky to have a department that puts revenue enhancement, and its own financial interests, ahead of fighting crime... go CCPD! :roll:

09-23-2009, 12:02 AM
yeah CCPD is awesome! The city manager is so lucky to have a department that puts revenue enhancement, and its own financial interests, ahead of fighting crime... go CCPD! :roll:

It's unfortunate that you had to follow up with this. There are a lot of decent people in the CCPD. If you don't like what's going on, show up to counsel meetings and deal with it in person instead of coming on here anonymously and complaining. I'm sure they'll appreciate your financial expertise.

09-23-2009, 02:09 AM
It's unfortunate that you had to follow up with this.
Yeah i know the truth hurts.

There are a lot of decent people in the CCPD. If you don't like what's going on, show up to counsel meetings and deal with it in person instead of coming on here anonymously and complaining. I'm sure they'll appreciate your financial expertise.

No thanks, I'd rather not end up like the Vanderlins.

09-23-2009, 10:08 PM

There are a lot of decent people in the CCPD. If you don't like what's going on, show up to counsel meetings and deal with it in person instead of coming on here anonymously and complaining. I'm sure they'll appreciate your financial expertise.

Coward.

09-23-2009, 11:43 PM

Coward.

So what do you call the "good" cape cops who are turning a blind eye to police misconduct and criminal acts because they don't want to rock the boat and get tagged as the rat? I think they're cowards who are putting their own self interest ahead of the law the swore to uphold.

And speaking of cowards, you anonymously calling others a coward is pretty funny. I guess it takes one to know one?

09-26-2009, 12:32 PM
The difference is that off the message boards, I do speak out - go to meetings, etc. and take action when I'm not happy with something.

You admittedly, do not. There's the difference.

09-26-2009, 10:24 PM
The difference is that off the message boards, I do speak out - go to meetings, etc. and take action when I'm not happy with something.

WTF are you talking about. You're a cowardly internet tough guy who spouts off all kinds of ridiculous childish drivel while hiding behind a veil of anonymity. You would be completely embarrassed and ashamed if anyone you know were to find out about what you've posted here. That's why your choose to remain anonymous you f'n coward.

You can't get around the fact your acting like a f'n coward by saying "but... but... but in the real world i have balls and stand behind what i say!". :roll:

09-26-2009, 10:39 PM
BTW... It doesn't matter if you act like you have integrity in the real. As we have seen it's just an act. As soon as you get online and slip behind the veil of anonymity you reveal yourself to be the cowardly f'n troll you really are. :wink:

It must be so frustrating for you to have to hide the "real you" from the people you know. I bet you wish you had the balls to say what you really want to their faces. But you don't have the balls. Instead you vent by getting on the internet and trying to humiliate strangers with bizarre sexual accusations and insults.

You're a sad, sad pathetic man!

09-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Oh wait maybe your not the same troll posting in "Morale, Employment, etc". If so my mistake! It's hard to be sure whose said what when everyone here is too cowardly to sign their name to their comments. :snicker:

09-27-2009, 04:28 AM
That's a funny comment coming from the registered "guest" lol

09-28-2009, 11:47 PM

WTF are you talking about. You're a cowardly internet tough guy who spouts off all kinds of ridiculous childish drivel while hiding behind a veil of anonymity. You would be completely embarrassed and ashamed if anyone you know were to find out about what you've posted here. That's why your choose to remain anonymous you f'n coward.

You can't get around the fact your acting like a f'n coward by saying "but... but... but in the real world i have balls and stand behind what i say!". :roll:

Angry guests.