PDA

View Full Version : Re: Suspension

09-20-2009, 06:23 PM
So what are dumb and dumber on suspension for this time? I heard R is losing his stripes and B is gone. Darn. :mrgreen:

09-21-2009, 01:35 AM
i'm sure you did hear you most be one of the boys:they'll take r's stripes so they can promote their boy jg.....i'm glad to see b is getting a fair shake.......NOT but remember you may in b's shoes oneday and watchout how fast the people you so trust and kiss azz for turn on you........i would tell ya to think about it but you are so blinded you won't listen......so sad

09-21-2009, 04:48 PM
So what are dumb and dumber on suspension for this time? I heard R is losing his stripes and B is gone. Darn. :mrgreen:

i'm sure you did hear you most be one of the boys:they'll take r's stripes so they can promote their boy jg.....i'm glad to see b is getting a fair shake.......NOT but remember you may in b's shoes oneday and watchout how fast the people you so trust and kiss azz for turn on you........i would tell ya to think about it but you are so blinded you won't listen......so sad

B isn't getting a fair shake??? how many fair shakes can you give someone if they keep putting themselves in this situation?? hahahaha....I may be in his shoes one day???????? sorry, I dont drive around violating peoples rights all day. I would say im jealous that B works for maybe a week and then has a month of admin leave....but that would be a lie. If you werent so stupid maybe you would realize ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE that he keeps getting suspended....NOW who is blinded?????? You really can't win. Keep swinging and missing.

09-21-2009, 10:50 PM
sorry, I dont drive around violating peoples rights all day:

you probably would not know a criminal if he confessed to you! here's a hint.....leave the office.........b does not violate peoples rights, the chief has it in for him and that's that........if he was doing as you say then why was he not gone two years ago? It's personal and we all see it except you and the ones clouded in the misinformation.if i was a bettin man i'd wager that YOU most likley do not like the same people that the admin does not like. i'd also bet that if that ship was sinking you would be one of the first to abandon it........it's just the type of person you are. trust my words that it takes time but the ship you are on now is going to sink maybe not tomorrow or next week, hell maybe not even next year but it's a coming and then we all will see the real you...................

09-22-2009, 12:24 AM
sorry, I dont drive around violating peoples rights all day:

you probably would not know a criminal if he confessed to you! here's a hint.....leave the office.........b does not violate peoples rights, the chief has it in for him and that's that........if he was doing as you say then why was he not gone two years ago? It's personal and we all see it except you and the ones clouded in the misinformation.if i was a bettin man i'd wager that YOU most likley do not like the same people that the admin does not like. i'd also bet that if that ship was sinking you would be one of the first to abandon it........it's just the type of person you are. trust my words that it takes time but the ship you are on now is going to sink maybe not tomorrow or next week, hell maybe not even next year but it's a coming and then we all will see the real you...................

hahahaha...that whole "ship sinking blah blah blah" crap doesn't make any sense. SWING AND MISS yet again!!!! :snicker:

09-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Ho$s: hahahaha...that whole "ship sinking blah blah blah" crap doesn't make any sense. SWING AND MISS yet again!!!!

Methinks you are the dumber one. How can you not understand the analogy? It's in plain 3-grade English. *sigh*

09-22-2009, 06:11 PM

Also, gloating over people's adversities is just ugly.

09-22-2009, 09:42 PM

Also, gloating over people's adversities is just ugly.

Not if they bring it on themselves, making the whole PD look bad.

10-27-2009, 01:11 AM
I hope the one's on suspension are taking this time to seek opportunities somewhere else. This PD has seen enough heartache. It's time to turn things around. The Chief is doing what he needs to do and its great to see him putting his foot down once and for all.

10-27-2009, 06:59 PM
I hope the one's on suspension are taking this time to seek opportunities somewhere else. This PD has seen enough heartache. It's time to turn things around. The Chief is doing what he needs to do and its great to see him putting his foot down once and for all.

Why would they look else where? They"ll all be back in time just like everyone else the city has tried 2 f**k over. JR........ GH will B back soon. because you do not like someone doesn't mean you try and ruin the persons life. you are an idiot if you think this is what the chief is doing........putting his foot down.....wtf.....this must be why the group of his favorites disobey direct orders do what the f they want and he does nothing. you guys are nothing more then yes boys and thats what he likes or craves............the clock is ticking for all yawl......

10-27-2009, 08:59 PM
They may be back soon but it is only a matter of time before they are gone. Lets face it KB is as dumb as a box of rocks, JR is a disgrace to the badge, and GH there are no words for him. Chief Graham is taking out the garbage that has been in this department for some time now. Kudo's for Chief Graham.

10-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Galatians 6:7-8
Be not deceived: God is not mocked. For what things a man shall sow, those also shall he reap.