PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

09-20-2009, 03:20 PM
this post has been deleted by MOD 461 - This is not the appropriate forum for this.

While I can appreciate your frustration, this is not the place.

MOD 461

09-20-2009, 07:52 PM
With all due respect to the MOD I think that you blew it by removing this post. We allow non leo's to post thier rants when they get issued a utc they complain about an assortment of matters on this board. Yet when a fellow officers wife posts her gripe she had no voice. It was clear that this is a person who is hurting and was looking for help. There was an opportunity for dialogue and to give her some genuine guidance. The subject matter, albeit ugly is a prevalent issue in law enforcement and has detrimental effects on families every day. Law enforcemnt officers have an incredibly high divorce rate and infidelity is only one contributing factor. Stress, schedules, and lack of understanding from family members are only some of the contributing factors. It's a disservice to this woman not have addressed her concerns. Family counseling, clergy, and a slew of other suggestions could have been given.

Instead you came across more like a guy wanting to squash something you don't want to hear. So much for this "were all a family" happy horse crap that we give people.

09-23-2009, 06:53 AM
Am I the only one confused here? I almost fell asleep trying to decypher whatever point was being made.

mod 461
09-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Just didnt think this forum was the proper media to air out personal family matters.

If your wife or husband were venting about you, and your marriage problems, Im sure you'd appreciate removing the post.

With all of the public that reads this, I dont think someone's personal problems should be aired out here.

MOD 461

10-04-2009, 05:05 AM
When a fairly new midnight officer leaves his pregnant wife and starts screwing a dispatcher, he needs to grow up ...... She has a kid at home and one on the way, be a man....