PDA

View Full Version : When is it going to Stop?

09-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Look people Officers are going to leave high payout into pension, unsafe cars, why the hell would any one want to stay here? I know some one will say the easy thing "well leave" But think about put some thought into your answer and think of the overall thought procecc for all the new guys and Officers that have been here for less then 4 years they will leave retention is the job of the Chief and his staff, but they are failing in this area. The policy of 30 miles out for the take home policy is upsurd unless you are the person that actually lives 70 miles out. Union reps should work for the Officers, but simply saying they are in the pocket of someone well yes and no. Basic complaining here does nothing only action and once we AS OFFICERS come as one then nothing will happen except for gripes and moans that lead to nothing :!: :?:

09-20-2009, 12:54 AM
never only time will tell when everyone leaves and this is what they must want! To make the department downsize and have more crime might as well give it away and make it BSO. :?

09-23-2009, 03:41 AM
Ummm!!! Am I the only literate person left on this site?
I had to read both posts three times before I partially understood the gist of what was being said.
I can see that cut backs are starting to lower our standards already, just by reading these posts.

09-23-2009, 02:57 PM
They are only representative of what we have at the top. The answer is it's not going to stop until we rid the place of the people at the top that are only concerned about themselves having new cars and power to look good to themselves. It’s a joke to see these office children show up on hot calls and pretend to know what to do. Anyone can see that we are in bad shape when we have people in charge wearing hearing aids and a chiefs showing up in roll call making statement that no one can understand a word he is saying or what the hell he is even talking about.

Ummm!!! Am I the only literate person left on this site?
I had to read both posts three times before I partially understood the gist of what was being said.
I can see that cut backs are starting to lower our standards already, just by reading these posts.