PDA

View Full Version : Charlie vs. Delta shift quarrel

09-11-2009, 08:53 PM
I know, I know, it has been a long time since i have blessed all of you with my presence on this site, but please be patient and read what I have to say.

We all are suppose to be on one team and I think it is about time that we act like it. I am by no means perfect (as we all know), but I am sick and tired of one Charlie shift guy (every other shift acting sergeant) and one Charlie shift big mouth female continuously bashing the Delta shift platoon. Lets face it, Charlie shift does not make as many arrests and does not have the "aggressive natured" individuals out on the streets patrolling like Delta does. Why do you two continue to bash and bash their efforts and continue to trash talk their officers and their respective leadership.

I don't care for most of the Delta Shift platoon or their leadership but I can atleast give them credit for all their poss under 20 and .000 Sig one arrests. They are atleast doing something and not sitting inside of their homes waiting for dispatch to call them out.

I have even heard that one of the Delta shift supervisors took the male aside and spoke to him about running his big mouth. To those that are interested, I heard he backed down and began crying like a little girl - lol! But, I guess this has not stopped this individual from running it off at the mouth.

In my opinion (and only my opinion of course) these two big mouth individuals need to put in their respective places. On a weekly basis, I continue to hear both of them run their yacks about everyone and everything. Shut up and do your jobs! I am sick of getting personally ridiculed and want others to recieve some of the negative attention that they much deserve.

09-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Hey Lonegunman,

Here's a thought, who gives a shit??? Delta is molded one way and Charlie the other. Oh and by the way, it's Platoon 3 and Platoon 4 you jackass. It doesn't take a detective to see who you are because nobody uses Charlie or Delta anymore.

Get a life, get over it or try to hang with the nightshift crews. Wait you can't handle it? That's right you can't even hang with the twins, Howie and Jerry!!

As the ****ing english say, "piss off you blimy!"

09-12-2009, 12:50 AM
sounds just like Joe Z writing this garbage. He must be bored.

09-13-2009, 03:03 AM
Yo lone gman,

Sounds like you crawled under that rock your career has been under for years. We miss you and wish you would stay and play. Okay, nevermind, we just want you to leave your toys to play with, you can go now.

09-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Thank god Lonegunman is back :devil:

09-13-2009, 07:37 PM
BTW: Is anyone looking for a somewhat honest individual to do some charity work for them? My taxes are almost due and I could sure use a cut out of the charity bucket.

09-14-2009, 12:44 AM
What a lossser

09-14-2009, 01:08 AM
I heard Joe does good carpet work on the side.

09-14-2009, 01:37 AM
I think it is safe to say that JZ and BC are right up there on the same level!

09-14-2009, 01:40 AM
That is enough! I am sick and tired of people using my initials in their posts. I will sue all of those involved in using them. BTW: I don't care for JZ, so please don't categorize him and I in the same category. I find him pompous and creatively lazy!

09-14-2009, 03:35 AM
I think whoever is pretended to be BC by using the lonegunman is not funny. Whoever is doing it will have the tides turned one day and have it done to them. What a bunch of babies to stoop so low to knock anybody on this website.