PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

09-09-2009, 10:05 PM
I posted this on the PB Sheriff's site, and thought you may need to read it too. I mean, you are protecting my kids in the schools that they go to.......It shames me and scares me that you, who should be examples to the kids, act this way......
Regardless, thank you for what you do every day....

WOW!!
by PBC Citizen on 09/09/09 17:59:26

Hello Gentlemen, and Ladies

Let me start off by saying that I have the utmost respect for you and your chosen profession... You run to the monsters, as we run away. So thank you for that, Thanks to the french guy that posts all of the smut, I decided to check this site out a few months back. As I read through these posts, it strikes me as odd that you are Police Officers...what happened to the days when you protected each other? How do you know that if another officer is coming to help you, he's not too busy spreading rumors about you on this site to hear your cry for help?? All I read here is rumors, mixed with a little fact, that you spread about each other. I hope you use this much effort to get the bad guys!!! I will not digress and say "I pay your ssalary", because I have too much respect for you. It's not just the sheriff site either...I was very suprised to see the school police site too. They have all summer off and they are crying about salary? (not that their salary is awful!!), but come on!!!
I trust each and every one of you to protect me and my family if the unfortunate event arises that I need your help. I just can't understand how you anonomously snipe and shoot at each other on this site. You HAVE A GUN AND BADGE!!!!! WHY WOULD PICKING ON SOMEONE ON THIS SITE MAKE YOU FEEL TOUGHER??? YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY IN OUR
DARK STREETS!!!
I will not resort to name calling, but I didn't hear this many rumors when I was in junior high school!!
Again, thank you for what you do, but as a citizen, I am forced to lose respect for anyone who anonymously hides at home and picks on co-workers.
At least that Sgt. Raban guy wore a name tag and put his name on reports after he dealt out his "punishment". I think I have more respect for him.
Please be safe, and thanks for taking care of the citizens and students of Palm Beach County!!

09-09-2009, 11:21 PM
They have all summer off and they are crying about salary? (not that their salary is awful!!), but come on!!!

The School Police do not have all summer off. We have 50-80 hours of training during June, and 80 more during July. Other than what the State mandates, we train to make the campuses safer for your children and the staff. Better to be trained and prepared and not have to use the training, than to need it and not have the training. Remember, our taxes pay for the training and salaries of those who staff the nuclear missle silos. Lets hope they never need to use that training.

Speaking of salaries, we are like the Florida Marlins of law enforcement. It is through our pride, efforts, and dedication that we are doing the job we do with a payroll that's near the bottom of the pile. We have officers with a dozen years of service with the School Police that are making less than the entry level pay for surrounding agencies. We also do not have tuition reimbursement, bereavement leave, and a host of other benefits that other agencies offer.

09-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Sir, thank you for being candid and explaining the School Police situation. I probably have more respect for the School Officers than anyone else!!! First of all, dealing with the hormone filled kids, then dealing with the fact that a serious incident could occur at any time!! You probably deserve more pay than anyone else, including the time off that you have.
My main reason for posting this was to make everyone realize that the the public is reading all of the dirty laundry that is being posted on these sites....

Thank you again for your dedication.

09-10-2009, 02:53 AM
Thank you mom for putting out that post.

09-10-2009, 03:50 AM
• You are right this is not the place to air dirty laundry and it’s a shame that we have to lower our professionalism to that level. But it may be the stirring uncomfortable feeling that we have not just about the salaries, but the safety of your children. Just to let you know what all the fuss is about, for the last 3 years we have had a hiring freeze and we have lost over 30 officers, so now we have no replacements to cover all of the schools .If you have a child who goes to a school in a good area, you will not get the same coverage that a school in a bad area receives. Even though you are paying more in taxes for living in a better area, just to let you know Columbine High School was in a nice area. When are we going to get some common sense and realize that all of the school violence that we see on the news every day will come knocking on your front door, somehow we all think it can never happen to us. We are at war and the protection of our children should be our number one priority. What good is expanding on the future of their education if they have no future because some crazed gunman or fellow student starts shooting up the campus and causes the horrific death of your child or mine. Why after 8 years we forget how important it is to protect ourselves from the hidden enemy and that they will strike again when we let our guard down. Don’t let time fool you; it took almost 9 years for them to plan on the attacks of 911. When will we learn? I guess when its two late .But I feel one funeral for anyone’s child is one to many.....Write your congressman so we can get some more school police in our schools, or do we have to wait for the next incident to occur in our own front yard.

09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
TYPICAL AVERAGE JOE CITIZEN TO BELIEVE WHAT HE READS. GET A LIFE, DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE NEGATIVE POSTS ARE BY COPS OF THOSE AGENCIES? JUST LIKE THE LOCAL IDIOT CAN POST HERE you SO CAN ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE! I AM NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF THE FOOL POLICE, BUT AM POSTING HERE! GET A HOBBY, AND POST YOUR DO GOODER CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOT LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO FIX ANYTHING THATS BROKEN ANYWAY. IF YOU ACTUALLY GAVE A CRAP LAW ENFORCEMENT WOULDNT BE IN THE SHAPE IT IS TODAY. YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE "WHY DIDNT THE COP SHOOT OUT HIS TIRE, OR SHOT HIM IN THE ARM, HE DIDNT HAVE TO ACTUALY KILL HIM." or "WHERE WAS THE COP AT" YOU ARE SO UNAWARE

09-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Don't be a sheep, do your job!

09-12-2009, 01:38 AM
TYPICAL AVERAGE JOE CITIZEN TO BELIEVE WHAT HE READS. GET A LIFE, DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK THE NEGATIVE POSTS ARE BY COPS OF THOSE AGENCIES? JUST LIKE THE LOCAL IDIOT CAN POST HERE you SO CAN ANY AND EVERYONE ELSE! I AM NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF THE FOOL POLICE, BUT AM POSTING HERE! GET A HOBBY, AND POST YOUR DO GOODER CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOT LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO FIX ANYTHING THATS BROKEN ANYWAY. IF YOU ACTUALLY GAVE A CRAP LAW ENFORCEMENT WOULDNT BE IN THE SHAPE IT IS TODAY. YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE "WHY DIDNT THE COP SHOOT OUT HIS TIRE, OR SHOT HIM IN THE ARM, HE DIDNT HAVE TO ACTUALY KILL HIM." or "WHERE WAS THE COP AT" YOU ARE SO UNAWARE
Dude Please pull your head out of your Culo. Of course anyone could post here but unfortunately the negative posts are from A-hole cops who have no cohones so they get brave in front of the keyboard. And just so you know no one gives a crap about the Po-Po, we are a necessary evil. People only like us when they need us and that will never change.