PDA

View Full Version : How about Being grateful 441 is okay

09-09-2009, 04:08 AM
We all come here when we want to b**ch and moan, air dirty laundry, spread rumors and gossip, or mourn the passing of someone. Well how about we all take a moment to say thank whatever God you worship that 441 is okay. What happened to him showed how fast something can change a life forever. When you see him next..pat him on the back, tell him your happy he's okay, and be extra vigilant out there.

09-12-2009, 03:23 AM
First of all thank you for the very nice post. I really appreciate all the well wishes, calls, and offers of assistance over the last few days. I am very aware of how lucky I am to be here right now. I am also very grateful to 431 who yelled out a warning which probably saved my life and that of the Sunstar Paramedics.

I will hopefully find out Monday if I fractured my leg or not during the crash. For now though I will be on light duty in records.

If you are curious about what happened I have no problem talking about the incident with any of you.

Be safe out there!s.

Thanks

09-12-2009, 04:42 AM
Glad your ok brother!

Thank you Ben for looking out for him...

09-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Glad your ok brother!

Thank you Ben for looking out for him...

Yes good looking out Ben. On the plus side John is ok. On the negtive the guy will probably walk on the charges. Again, good looking out ben