PDA

View Full Version : Marcos Villanueva Former PO

09-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Can any body give me a heads up on Marcos Villanueva, who says he's been a cop for 10 years?

09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Stand up guy! No complaints.

09-09-2009, 03:33 AM
This is Marcos. I graduated the academy about 9 years ago. I started in Sweetwater in "98" as a dispacther and my last year as a P.O. before now was "04". Five years later, and now Im getting ready to take my state exam so I can reactivate my ticket. Curious, who's asking?

09-10-2009, 01:23 AM
dont worry about being a cop u have a better chance becoming mayor and getting rid of the little tyrant and cronies

villanueva for mayor of the land of sweetwater

only one more midget to get rid of in sweetwater, the mayor :devil: :devil: :evil: :twisted:

09-10-2009, 05:20 AM
dont worry about being a cop u have a better chance becoming mayor and getting rid of the little tyrant and cronies

villanueva for mayor of the land of sweetwater

only one more midget to get rid of in sweetwater, the mayor :devil: :devil: :evil: :twisted:
Haa! Priceless!

09-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Does this mean Horhay is gone? (since you said one more midget to get rid of...) :devil:

06-27-2014, 12:34 PM
how things have changed? or was he just in the shadows, hiding his true self?

07-14-2014, 01:29 PM
:devil: Marcos a cop for 10 years? Marcos with any governmental experience? Sweetwater is like Alice in Wonderland! No, wait, Fantasy Island - the Helicopter - the Helicopter!!!! All imaginary and make believe. Marcos and being a veteran cop or experienced in government or competent to administer anything, is like saying that the Imperial Grand Wizard of the KKK was the keynote speaker at an NAACP convention, simply oxymoronic. Marcos is a joke. He compensates for his moronic shortcomings by dressing up in regalia he has never earned, pretending to be all knowing and acting important. Marcos is the Chief of the imbeciles of an imbecilic administration. {Translation, Idiot Mayor’s Chief of Staff and advisor = “Chief Idiot”) Outsiders watching this fiasco wonder how a City with such great potential has such morons at the helm. Oh well, Sweetwater was founded by Circus worker why change the theme, let a Clown and his troupe run things.

07-15-2014, 12:53 PM
a challenge I say!

I challenge you to be a man.

correct the wrongs done by this dept to people and officers alike !

you are the chief of staff now, you have the mayor's ear! counsel him in the right direction before its to late and we have a new mayor.

you'll have a choice to make, fix the crap that DIAZ has made or wait until LOPEZ comes in and make him look like a KING, if he keeps you around after his 45 day transition time frame. either way the challenge is now on your lap. You have 10 months left, may will be here before we all know it.

ps. we all have bones.

either way, if you had something to do with it or not, I'm glad BENNY LEE is back. he by far is one of the BEST officers this dept has ever seen.

yours truly.

07-22-2014, 05:17 PM
Mayor Diaz and his COS are right; so get used to the new appearance standards! They are backed by the below US Supreme Court decision:

http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/425/238/

07-22-2014, 05:26 PM
http://www.wiod.com/articles/wiodam-loc ... r-12590338 (http://www.wiod.com/articles/wiodam-local-news-122821/report-sweetwater-mayor-bans-facial-hair-12590338)

07-23-2014, 11:23 AM
http://www.wiod.com/articles/wiodam-local-news-122821/report-sweetwater-mayor-bans-facial-hair-12590338

Sorry Menocals

07-27-2014, 07:05 PM
I challenge you to say all of the garbage to Marcos in person.

Unregistered
09-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Good job !
Your not Chief of staff anymore ?
Not a PO?
What are you ?

I think we won't wait until May to see your sweaty face at 107&2 story telling again
Lolol keep it up

Unregistered
09-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Please report to the 3rd floor and stock the copy machine MV

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Is the news true? Marcos is a Lieutenant again? How is this possible after all the bad mouthing he did about Lopez? He sold his soul to the devil. Congrats Marcos!! You're the biggest ***** that has been employed in the city of Sweetwater. Now you can join the *****ness of Ochoa. I guess it was true what Orlando said.. You're now his personal *****!

Unregistered
08-04-2015, 04:09 AM
Is the news true? Marcos is a Lieutenant again? How is this possible after all the bad mouthing he did about Lopez? He sold his soul to the devil. Congrats Marcos!! You're the biggest ***** that has been employed in the city of Sweetwater. Now you can join the *****ness of Ochoa. I guess it was true what Orlando said.. You're now his personal *****!

Are we starting the bashing again. Cut the shit. That's one guy who fights for his guys when he's in a position to do so ! And I will say it again. If your ***** ass was given gold you would take it in a heart beat and possiblably sick a knife in someone's back while in the process. Marcos never hurt anyone, I would be more worried about your status spending so much time on here. Your job just might be on the line buddy !

Grow up, shape up or ship out ! High school was in the past

Unregistered
08-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Guys leave him alone. If you haven't gotten the memo yet let me break it down how this works, here SWPD Miami PD EVERYWHERE.

Your not gonna get a trophy for great work or showing up and going the extra mile. Do it for you, no one else. Bottom line is the pecking order and if you are like or needed. Get that thru your head and your life will be cake. Please be safe and at least watch each other's back while working.