PDA

View Full Version : Arbitration

09-05-2009, 03:19 PM
I hear the arbitration for Holmes is next week. It will be interesting to see how Graham and Johnson squirm trying to talk their way out of their latest mistake. Wish I could be there to watch. This one will probably ending costing the City tons of bucks too.

09-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah yeah what ever...just like Rooney was to get that he didn't ! ok what ever! Graham and Johnson don't squirm! They do what is right!

11-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Yeah yeah what ever...just like Rooney was to get that he didn't ! ok what ever! Graham and Johnson don't squirm! They do what is right!

That's why Holmes is coming back because they do what's right, huh! Your an idiot!!!!!Sanchez busted his arse in CIS and gets thrown back in road patrol, I tell ya this administration does not give two sheets about anyone at the pd other then the select few that are allowed to do as they please with no fear of anything.

Congrats Gary, hope you do a follow up with suing their arses and show em, city hall included, that people are sick of getting walked on by jokers that have huge egos that need to be stroked.

12-05-2009, 01:59 AM
:!:
I hear Investigator Holmes has been reinstated. I know I speak for so many of the people in Clermont that he has helped and for all the fellow officers he has always been so good to help out when getting the shaft from the department.
A quick word to you, Inv Holmes, I and others know you worked hard to get the union in here, we are glad it helped the TRUTH to prevail in your situation. You are a credit to the badge. If the people you worked for carried within them a hint of the integrity within you, our department, and our city would be an incredible place.
Glad to have you back.

12-05-2009, 11:08 PM
:!:
I hear Investigator Holmes has been reinstated. I know I speak for so many of the people in Clermont that he has helped and for all the fellow officers he has always been so good to help out when getting the shaft from the department.
A quick word to you, Inv Holmes, I and others know you worked hard to get the union in here, we are glad it helped the TRUTH to prevail in your situation. You are a credit to the badge. If the people you worked for carried within them a hint of the integrity within you, our department, and our city would be an incredible place.
Glad to have you back.

The truth did prevail: Gary Holmes was reinstated, the Arbitration showed the caliber of these folks..........if you think that it can not happen to you........think again!!!!!! HOLMES for IUPA President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Gary Holmes should be union president. Clermont should watch out Holmes is coming after BJ and administration. Lawsuits are going to be coming left and right. Gary if you do take position of union president do something with that lazy fat ass DR. Make the changes Gary.