PDA

View Full Version : Billy Cypress strikes again!

09-03-2009, 01:28 AM
So much for the Chief keeping Billy from medling in the department, another officer gets fired for stupid b.s. the least he could of done was use a better excuse, it's pretty pathetic that the used the same one as they did on Vance only difference was it was Billy that supposedly had to pull off the road instead of Jerry and no other witness. Come on lets get real here, Billy got pissed goes an elder got F'd with for allegedly being DUI. This should be a wake up call.....Get out why you can. No one can or will go to bat for you. :devil:

09-03-2009, 03:29 AM
I Did not hear about it, what happened?

12-07-2009, 12:06 AM
So much for the Chief keeping Billy from medling in the department, another officer gets fired for stupid b.s. the least he could of done was use a better excuse, it's pretty pathetic that the used the same one as they did on Vance only difference was it was Billy that supposedly had to pull off the road instead of Jerry and no other witness. Come on lets get real here, Billy got pissed goes an elder got F'd with for allegedly being DUI. This should be a wake up call.....Get out why you can. No one can or will go to bat for you. :devil:

I see Billy is still pushing his weight around....that place will never change. Zecca was my Chief and he had his head stuck so far up Billie's ass that he could taste the shitzzza. Billy would fire guys for sneezing the wrong way....that guy will always be a coward scum ! Take my advise...lay low and get out before they destroy your career like they did to a few great cop friends

12-15-2009, 03:20 AM
I heard that Billy Cypress lost the election. There is a new chairman for the Tribe