PDA

View Full Version : HOLLYWOOD PD

08-31-2009, 06:06 PM
Does Hollywood Pd have jurisdiction over in Seminole as well? I have seen them out on traffic stops around the Hard Rock as well as backing up Seminole units?

09-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Just pay your ticket, and get over it.

09-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Does Hollywood Pd have jurisdiction over in Seminole as well? I have seen them out on traffic stops around the Hard Rock as well as backing up Seminole units?

Well lets see, the Hard Rock is in Hollywood, now here comes a real tuff question. If Hollywood is in Broward County does BSO have jurisdiction in Hollywood? If you cant answer that, then just pay your stupid ticket and slow down

09-01-2009, 11:10 PM
WTF?! I didn't get a ticket. I was just asking a question.

09-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Yes, state law an be enforced on the reservation, Hollywood can enforce state law on the res.

09-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Yes, state law an be enforced on the reservation, Hollywood can enforce state law on the res.

I sincerely hope you don't work for this department. If so you need an education. We enforce state laws on the reservation, but cannot enforce the law in Hollywood's jurisdiction just as Hollywood cannot enforce the law on the reservation. My God, you are an embarrassment.

09-06-2009, 02:27 AM

I sincerely hope you don't work for this department. If so you need an education. We enforce state laws on the reservation, but cannot enforce the law in Hollywood's jurisdiction just as Hollywood cannot enforce the law on the reservation. My God, you are an embarrassment. I'm right, everyone but you agrees. We have a mutual aid agreement with Hollywood. Now, I'm not going to explain what a mutual aid agreement means, so ask the want a be chief.

09-06-2009, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the replies (from those who gave serious answers).

09-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the replies (from those who gave serious answers).
GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE.

09-06-2009, 08:00 PM
[quote=Guest]WTF?! I didn't get a ticket. I was just asking a question.

I sincerely hope you don't work for this department. If so you need an education. We enforce state laws on the reservation, but cannot enforce the law in Hollywood's jurisdiction just as Hollywood cannot enforce the law on the reservation. My God, you are an embarrassment. I'm right, everyone but you agrees. We have a mutual aid agreement with Hollywood. Now, I'm not going to explain what a mutual aid agreement means, so ask the want a be chief.[/quote:2bwb7m06]

I don't need you to explain mutual aid agreement to me because you obviously have no idea what it means. So, let me explain it to you. First of all the mutual aid agreement has nothing to do with allowing you to enforce laws in another jurisdiction. Seminole's mutual aid agreement was only created so that Seminole can utilize the services of a larger agency, i.e. SWAT, PAPA Unit, etc. The only portion of the mutual aid agreement that pertains to enforcing laws in another jurisdiction is the section that authorizes enforcement of both criminal and civil infractions that are on-viewed by an officer occurring in a neighboring jurisdiction while in his own jurisdiction. However, any arrests and/or citations would still require a Seminole officer to be a co-affiant on the PC. I, unlike you, have read the mutual aid agreement that was signed by Seminole and neighboring agencies so before you choose to impart your wisdom on others you should know what you're talking about.

09-06-2009, 11:02 PM
[quote=Guest]WTF?! I didn't get a ticket. I was just asking a question.

I sincerely hope you don't work for this department. If so you need an education. We enforce state laws on the reservation, but cannot enforce the law in Hollywood's jurisdiction just as Hollywood cannot enforce the law on the reservation. My God, you are an embarrassment. I'm right, everyone but you agrees. We have a mutual aid agreement with Hollywood. Now, I'm not going to explain what a mutual aid agreement means, so ask the want a be chief.

I don't need you to explain mutual aid agreement to me because you obviously have no idea what it means. So, let me explain it to you. First of all the mutual aid agreement has nothing to do with allowing you to enforce laws in another jurisdiction. Seminole's mutual aid agreement was only created so that Seminole can utilize the services of a larger agency, i.e. SWAT, PAPA Unit, etc. The only portion of the mutual aid agreement that pertains to enforcing laws in another jurisdiction is the section that authorizes enforcement of both criminal and civil infractions that are on-viewed by an officer occurring in a neighboring jurisdiction while in his own jurisdiction. However, any arrests and/or citations would still require a Seminole officer to be a co-affiant on the PC. I, unlike you, have read the mutual aid agreement that was signed by Seminole and neighboring agencies so before you choose to impart your wisdom on others you should know what you're talking about.[/quote:1y9crs32]

:?

09-06-2009, 11:37 PM
I said law can be enforced by another agency and I'm right. Read my post and be nice don't make stupid remarks. Thanks for your comments, be cool.

09-07-2009, 05:28 AM
I said law can be enforced by another agency and I'm right. Read my post and be nice don't make stupid remarks. Thanks for your comments, be cool.

You were schooled, and still cannot admit you were wrong.

09-07-2009, 03:44 PM

You were schooled, and still cannot admit you were wrong. Yes, I can if I'm wrong thats no problem. I said Hollywood can enforce state law on the res. they cannot patrol looking for crime, God knows they have enough problems. It was a misunderstanding. Thanks.

09-07-2009, 09:17 PM
[quote="guest 101":3vl7b8w6]I said law can be enforced by another agency and I'm right. Read my post and be nice don't make stupid remarks. Thanks for your comments, be cool.

You were schooled, and still cannot admit you were wrong. Yes, I can if I'm wrong thats no problem. I said Hollywood can enforce state law on the res. they cannot patrol looking for crime, God knows they have enough problems. It was a misunderstanding. Thanks.[/quote:3vl7b8w6]
who cares, none of you enforce laws anyway. Just go take this conversation and hang out at the food court like usual

09-08-2009, 02:01 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="guest 101":23dlutle]I said law can be enforced by another agency and I'm right. Read my post and be nice don't make stupid remarks. Thanks for your comments, be cool.

You were schooled, and still cannot admit you were wrong. Yes, I can if I'm wrong thats no problem. I said Hollywood can enforce state law on the res. they cannot patrol looking for crime, God knows they have enough problems. It was a misunderstanding. Thanks.[/quote:23dlutle]
who cares, none of you enforce laws anyway. Just go take this conversation and hang out at the food court like usual[/quote:23dlutle]

Guest 101 doesn't have a food court because he's not in Hollywood. Everyone knows who he is.

09-08-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm in hollywood more than you know, see ya in the morning.

09-08-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm in hollywood more than you know, see ya in the morning.
Im in hollywood everyday except monday tuesday and the weekends, so take that

09-19-2009, 12:52 AM
I am confused
Also, this thread is filled with post from non-leos.

09-24-2009, 11:53 PM
I still don't know the answer either...

09-25-2009, 09:29 PM
yeah me too

09-26-2009, 07:02 AM
yeah me too Latchford, answer the question, please help us.

09-26-2009, 04:38 PM
yeah me too Latchford, answer the question, please help us. You do not think he know,s the answer do you?

09-27-2009, 01:15 AM
It looks like the question was already answered by someone who posted the explanation of mutual aid. From what I gather Hollywood can write a ticket to someone on the reservation if they viewed them doing something wrong on the reservation from their own jurisdiction. If you would just take the time to read through the thread you would have your answer, but you're all too lazy to do that.

09-27-2009, 04:52 AM
It looks like the question was already answered by someone who posted the explanation of mutual aid. From what I gather Hollywood can write a ticket to someone on the reservation if they viewed them doing something wrong on the reservation from their own jurisdiction. If you would just take the time to read through the thread you would have your answer, but you're all too lazy to do that.
State law can be enforced on the res. and if another agency observes a violation they can enforce it. Indians can go to jail.

09-27-2009, 09:05 AM
State law can be enforced on the res. and if another agency observes a violation they can enforce it. Indians can go to jail.

Does the jurisdiction matter. Our jurisdiction is the entire US. We are always going outside of jurisdiction for something. Either someone is in the hospital 6 counties away or a dog escaped and they have to send 5 officers to that residence for comfort. So we can do whatever whenever and wherever so whatever.

09-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Jurisdiction doesn't really matter. Citizens have just as much arrest power than we do. If you ask WILL a question, he replies, ask your supervisor. When we ask our supervisor they say, I'll ask the LT. and we all know what the Lt. is going to say, then the captain will say I'll ask my boss, then his boss who ever that may be will ask the chief (want-a-be). So we never get the answer. You are right it doesn't really matter.

09-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Jurisdiction doesn't really matter. Citizens have just as much arrest power than we do. If you ask WILL a question, he replies, ask your supervisor. When we ask our supervisor they say, I'll ask the LT. and we all know what the Lt. is going to say, then the captain will say I'll ask my boss, then his boss who ever that may be will ask the chief (want-a-be). So we never get the answer. You are right it doesn't really matter.

Really? Jurisdiction doesn't matter? You are a complete jackass. Go to Miami and write someone a ticket and tell them jurisdiction doesn't matter.

09-29-2009, 02:15 AM

Really? Jurisdiction doesn't matter? You are a complete jackarse. Go to Miami and write someone a ticket and tell them jurisdiction doesn't matter. Why would anyone write a ticket in Miami. I'm not going to call you an incomplete jacka--. No need for name calling, it just shows you can't make a decision. You must work security in hollywood. Lets keep it clean.

09-29-2009, 04:55 PM
[quote="guest 101":25dsz6fn]Jurisdiction doesn't really matter. Citizens have just as much arrest power than we do. If you ask WILL a question, he replies, ask your supervisor. When we ask our supervisor they say, I'll ask the LT. and we all know what the Lt. is going to say, then the captain will say I'll ask my boss, then his boss who ever that may be will ask the chief (want-a-be). So we never get the answer. You are right it doesn't really matter.

Really? Jurisdiction doesn't matter? You are a complete jackarse. Go to Miami and write someone a ticket and tell them jurisdiction doesn't matter. Why would anyone write a ticket in Miami. I'm not going to call you an incomplete jacka--. No need for name calling, it just shows you can't make a decision. You must work security in hollywood. Lets keep it clean.[/quote:25dsz6fn]

You're a circle talker. You're not happy unless you have something to complain about. I read through this entire thread and it's evident that you have no idea what you're talking about so you make it up as you go.

09-30-2009, 03:22 AM
What did I make up? Why are you so upset? Please let me know. Sorry if I offended you.

10-06-2009, 04:19 AM

Lazy? ... No just confused.

10-17-2009, 06:27 PM

Confused? .... No just stupid.

10-19-2009, 04:35 PM

Confused? .... No just stupid. We don't think Will is stupid. He has made bad decisions. Will, can you explain a shooting that occurred in hollywood where you ran out of a house and cal. got shot? We talked with some Hollywood people and they told us. We heard cal did a good job. Thanks. The morale is still down, people are still leaving, why? What can we do to make this a better place? Lets work together. The only way we can communicate is on this site. Will, stop sneaking around trying to catch us doing our job.

11-07-2009, 07:02 PM

Confused? .... No just stupid.

That's mature :roll:

11-07-2009, 07:03 PM
It is easy for someone to be confused since there are two "Officers" who are fighting over who has the right answer to the question.

11-08-2009, 03:36 AM
It is easy for someone to be confused since there are two "Officers" who are fighting over who has the right answer to the question.

Only one poster actually answered the question, the rest just argued about it.