PDA

View Full Version : Changes are coming!!!!

08-30-2009, 01:29 AM
It seems that a certain manager at the SO is losing her hold on the office. Her protector is no longer there to pave the way for her easy life. Of course he made one final stop in at the office. To say goodbye, or to save her one final time. Hmmmmm

08-31-2009, 02:03 PM
Sergeants and LT's seem to be getting written up more than the deputies now. All because they don't want to conform to the agency way of micro-managing. A few seem to have turned their stripes in rather than kill morale any further. Let's see how many are still left standing after all the dust settles with the new patrol commander.

08-31-2009, 03:11 PM
so true.First Jim dean ,then calderon.wow im the mylander days ,never heard of that.The place is in turmoil.So many new deputies and they have no idea what they are doing.I have even seen some of my brothers treat the public like shit!!!that never happened like it it now.Hernando sheriff running wild,i call it!!!

09-01-2009, 03:16 AM
morale sucks and our brothers have been treating the public like shit for far too long. this is not new but it is getting worse.

09-03-2009, 02:36 AM
It only makes sense! When you are treated like shizit from your command staff it gets transfered to the public. If you take care of your people then your people are happy and do a good job....oh wait i almost forgot..its not about making the guys happy its about controling them. We should just call the command staff Nugent's "SS".