PDA

View Full Version : Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

THE FRYER
08-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Detective Sergeant "Patty Cakes" Galligan and his crew finally got jammed on overtime fraud. The FBI and State Attorney Office Raided the PD and are looking to make arrests for alledged OT Fraud in the "D" Bureau......... We hear Patties detective girlfriend D. Scneider and Patty got served together at Patties house? Looks like BIG PROBLEMS?

08-27-2009, 01:05 PM
paddy G padding OT with fat cat Lee S? Rumor has it big trouble brewing.

08-27-2009, 03:51 PM
That place is unbeleivably outa control

08-27-2009, 07:46 PM
The city needs to be able to get reimbursed for their loss of money if this is true. Plus a fine of interest.

08-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Don't these guys make enough money without fudging the books? What a disgrace, and we are suppose to be able to trust the integrity of the police? These idiots give cops a bad name!

09-03-2009, 12:12 AM
It's all about greed, I guess their pensions aren't good enough so they get greedy and try every trick in the book to pad it.....They should be thankful they have a pension period!

09-03-2009, 05:56 PM
greed has ruined many a good cop my friend

09-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Detective Sergeant "Patty Cakes" Galligan and his crew finally got jammed on overtime fraud. The FBI and State Attorney Office Raided the PD and are looking to make arrests for alledged OT Fraud in the "D" Bureau......... We hear Patties detective girlfriend D. Scneider and Patty got served together at Patties house? Looks like BIG PROBLEMS?
Frier,
this couldnt happend to a nicer guy! heres a guy that makes fun of evrybody all the time including the fat cat snyder. Looks like he could be the butt of the joke this time. maybe even the butt in a jail house?

09-04-2009, 04:06 AM
I hear they hired Mulvaney for their attorney? he is tough to beat, they may slide by on this one.

09-04-2009, 01:57 PM
[quote="Guest"]I hear they hired Mulvaney for their attorney? he is tough to beat, they may slide by on this one.[/quote
:evil:

Is that idiot still around here? Another one who got run out. What about that criminal like minded associate of his who ran out to start a motorcycle gang? Maybe Pat can go join up with him now LOL.

09-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Don't be surprised if nothin happens to these blood suckers, remeber Darden? That guy was scammin aT details for years and the city did nothing. He was one the most money hungry dirty cops rivera ever had, in the end though he gets killed in a car wreck trying to chase even more cheese to a security detail. Just goes to show that the mice who keepchasing the big cheese eventully get caught in the trap.

09-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Don't be surprised if nothin happens to these blood suckers, remeber Darden? That guy was scammin aT details for years and the city did nothing. He was one the most money hungry dirty cops rivera ever had, in the end though he gets killed in a car wreck trying to chase even more cheese to a security detail. Just goes to show that the mice who keepchasing the big cheese eventully get caught in the trap.

The difference this time is the city can't protect these crooks and probably wouldn't want too as they have no family pull there like the Dardens did. It took the feds to put old man Darden away if you recall. The feds and the state are taking care of this issue now, the city has no pull here. If these cops are dirty, they need to be dealt with and probably will. Only time will tell, and now everybody is talking, don't be surprised if this can of worms leads to even more dirt than we already know. Now could be the opportunity to turn this suspect department around.

09-07-2009, 07:00 PM
I hear they hired Mulvaney for their attorney? he is tough to beat, they may slide by on this one.
Since when is Mulvaney an attorney? He is another former crook probably invoved in this fiasco too.

09-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Padding overtime, is that what they call it now? Stop "sugar coating" the terminology for these scam artists, even if they do have a badge. We use to call this "stealing" or "theft" and if these allegations are true they should not only be fired and have to pay back the money, they should be locked up as well.

09-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Rumor from another forum has it they even "patted" overtime at this funeral detail they thought up for the homeless veteran. Now whether they accepted pay on duty time or for overtime that is complete negligence, what a farce!

09-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Need to get rid of all these guys and start over! There are too many good cops out here trying to get jobs, just look at this forum. Riviera seems to like harboring problem children. Just look at their department history, now this, detectives possibly fraudulently putting in for overtime, they need to clean this place up one by one or go to the Sheriff.

09-13-2009, 01:29 AM
No thanks pal, we don't want them or that place. We have enough problems with with the deputies in the jail mishandling overtime, this sounds like a repeat performance. Get rid of them ALL!

09-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Its bout time the feds stepped in that place to clean shop. There has been corruption there for years, the state attorney and IRS need to go through the place like the other forum said, this is just scratching the surface. Wait till they go back and check all the outside cash details from the chili's in miami to all the details in the city. Interesting to see how many officers and businesses report the payroll. They have there work cut out for them for sure. Its a shame to hear galigan may be involved as I use to work there with him there and left to another department just in time. He didn't seem like the type to do that out of all the shady cops they have there. These guys have no good leadership so you never know what can happen. That place was always a time bomb waiting to go off. I just hope something good happens out of this and helps the department get turned around. They desrve better, its a tough place to work because the citizens and city government suck!

09-15-2009, 09:01 PM
Need to get rid of all these guys and start over! There are too many good cops out here trying to get jobs, just look at this forum. Riviera seems to like harboring problem children. Just look at their department history, now this, detectives possibly fraudulently putting in for overtime, they need to clean this place up one by one or go to the Sheriff.
How can they be making up false overtime when we the PBSO do all of their major crimes and murders anyway? They are almost Sheriff now in reality anyway. When this breaks we will clean up the mess again like we always do, even be stuck locking up their riff raff for the state Attorney. Just get it over with, let us take take it once and for all.

09-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Word on the street is that the state attorney has started calling in the "paddy wagon" crew one by one down to their office for interogation procedures. Will be interesting to see what the outcome will be and how the ratz begin to squeal, but more importantly who they squeal on? Should keep the union attorneys busy, looks like they are the only ones able to "pad" overtime these days.
On another note though, one thing positive has happened out of all this, and that is the "fat cat" has been on a slow fast in preparation for a song and a dance.

09-17-2009, 03:45 AM
Word on the street is that the state attorney has started calling in the "paddy wagon" crew one by one down to their office for interogation procedures. Will be interesting to see what the outcome will be and how the ratz begin to squeal, but more importantly who they squeal on? Should keep the union attorneys busy, looks like they are the only ones able to "pad" overtime these days.
On another note though, one thing positive has happened out of all this, and that is the "fat cat" has been on a slow fast in preparation for a song and a dance.

Can somebody please tell the "fat cat" to stop running her mouth at the PD? It is ridiculous! Please, stop trying to cover your big A**, somebody call the "paddy wagon".

09-17-2009, 04:08 PM
[quote="Paddy Wagon Train":2tpsoz5j]Word on the street is that the state attorney has started calling in the "paddy wagon" crew one by one down to their office for interogation procedures. Will be interesting to see what the outcome will be and how the ratz begin to squeal, but more importantly who they squeal on? Should keep the union attorneys busy, looks like they are the only ones able to "pad" overtime these days.
On another note though, one thing positive has happened out of all this, and that is the "fat cat" has been on a slow fast in preparation for a song and a dance.[/quote:2tpsoz5j]

Can somebody please tell the "fat cat" to stop running her mouth at the PD? It is ridiculous! Please, stop trying to cover your big A**, somebody call the "paddy wagon".[/quot

Thats impossible! I dont think she is capable and has been aloud to run rampant in that place by her supervisors for WAY TOO LONG! Now look where it got them! IN A JAM! LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS and "Paddy Wagons."

09-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Meanwhile the city is cutting fire fighters right and left because they can't find money in their budget. This according to todays article in the Post. Yet, if they managed the overtime in the police department properly, they would have more money in their budget and this wouldn't be an issue. This city loves to waste money and is never held accountable just like our people in Washington have been doing, not much different. And if we do have people in our police department taking advantage or stealing from the system they should be dealt with accordingly.

09-18-2009, 08:09 PM
[quote="Call in the Sheriff":35j8tzfd]Need to get rid of all these guys and start over! There are too many good cops out here trying to get jobs, just look at this forum. Riviera seems to like harboring problem children. Just look at their department history, now this, detectives possibly fraudulently putting in for overtime, they need to clean this place up one by one or go to the Sheriff.
How can they be making up false overtime when we the PBSO do all of their major crimes and murders anyway? They are almost Sheriff now in reality anyway. When this breaks we will clean up the mess again like we always do, even be stuck locking up their riff raff for the state Attorney. Just get it over with, let us take take it once and for all.[/quote:35j8tzfd]

Another option would be to get rid of the riviera beach detective division and let PBSo handle those cases, then beef up the road patrol with what ever is left of the detectives. This takes care of the overtime issue and gives you quality personnel to work major crimes. The detective division there if you can call it that, has been in shambles for years anyway with a skeleton crew that is fairly incompetant.

09-19-2009, 03:06 PM
[quote="Sheriff Take Over":989eyk56][quote="Call in the Sheriff":989eyk56]Need to get rid of all these guys and start over! There are too many good cops out here trying to get jobs, just look at this forum. Riviera seems to like harboring problem children. Just look at their department history, now this, detectives possibly fraudulently putting in for overtime, they need to clean this place up one by one or go to the Sheriff.
How can they be making up false overtime when we the PBSO do all of their major crimes and murders anyway? They are almost Sheriff now in reality anyway. When this breaks we will clean up the mess again like we always do, even be stuck locking up their riff raff for the state Attorney. Just get it over with, let us take take it once and for all.[/quote:989eyk56]

Another option would be to get rid of the riviera beach detective division and let PBSo handle those cases, then beef up the road patrol with what ever is left of the detectives. This takes care of the overtime issue and gives you quality personnel to work major crimes. The detective division there if you can call it that, has been in shambles for years anyway with a skeleton crew that is fairly incompetant.[/quote:989eyk56]

Your idea makes good sence and would save money as well as solve many cases, it should be recommended to their chief or city manager. if they were smart they would even do it during this investigation no matter what the outcome. This way any potential overtime stealing would be alleviated either way. You must remember though that those detectives would not really beef up the street as you say (except for the fat cat, thats alot of beef). Most of them are not on the street cause they were problem children when they were on the street and couldnt hack working the road like your fat cat. That is why they are in there to begin with, same with paddy, he has been there for years and years. When they tried to put him back on the street he threatened with lawsuits so they put him in records. He was causing problems with the other girls in there and they had no choice but to put him back in the dective squad. Even his boss pain is another trouble maker that nobody on the road can stand so they hide them at the port center to get them out of everyones hair. Either way it would send a good message and then maybe when all this clears up they could sart another detective squad with the right persons.

09-20-2009, 01:34 AM
Are you really surprised by the latest bout of suspected corruption? This department has been involved in corruption allegations since Chief Darden. Nothing has ever been done and probably will not be this time either. Instead it gets worse and worse and worse. The reason this city never has any money to do what it needs too, is because of the constant mismanagement and the continual padding of the pockets during side deals. On top of that is the theft of funds by employees scheming ways to get paid for work that isn't being carried out which this latest scandel seems to fall into. If this were a business or corporation it would have been bankrupt long ago by the very employees whose livings it has supported. Therefore this forum of discussion is really just a waste of time as this city will never change and should come as no surprise at all to those of us who know Riviera Beach. Until honest and accountable leadership comes in at every level it will continue to fester like the cancer that it is. I welcome the Sheriff and county government to take over, maybe the outcome of this latest investigation will somehow prompt the governor to do the right thing, but unfortunately I doubt it.

09-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Are you really surprised by the latest bout of suspected corruption? This department has been involved in corruption allegations since Chief Darden. Nothing has ever been done and probably will not be this time either. Instead it gets worse and worse and worse. The reason this city never has any money to do what it needs too, is because of the constant mismanagement and the continual padding of the pockets during side deals. On top of that is the theft of funds by employees scheming ways to get paid for work that isn't being carried out which this latest scandel seems to fall into. If this were a business or corporation it would have been bankrupt long ago by the very employees whose livings it has supported. Therefore this forum of discussion is really just a waste of time as this city will never change and should come as no surprise at all to those of us who know Riviera Beach. Until honest and accountable leadership comes in at every level it will continue to fester like the cancer that it is. I welcome the Sheriff and county government to take over, maybe the outcome of this latest investigation will somehow prompt the governor to do the right thing, but unfortunately I doubt it.
No, nuthing in riviera beach surprises me! It is the most incompetant agency in the county hands down! Will be very interesting to see how this one turns out, I hear the department is frantically trying to do damge control on this one too. I hope for the good citizens and any good employees that they have left, the bad apples get thrown out of the barrel for good!

09-21-2009, 02:36 AM
[quote="Are You Really Surprised?":rmqlcq8h]Are you really surprised by the latest bout of suspected corruption? This department has been involved in corruption allegations since Chief Darden. Nothing has ever been done and probably will not be this time either. Instead it gets worse and worse and worse. The reason this city never has any money to do what it needs too, is because of the constant mismanagement and the continual padding of the pockets during side deals. On top of that is the theft of funds by employees scheming ways to get paid for work that isn't being carried out which this latest scandel seems to fall into. If this were a business or corporation it would have been bankrupt long ago by the very employees whose livings it has supported. Therefore this forum of discussion is really just a waste of time as this city will never change and should come as no surprise at all to those of us who know Riviera Beach. Until honest and accountable leadership comes in at every level it will continue to fester like the cancer that it is. I welcome the Sheriff and county government to take over, maybe the outcome of this latest investigation will somehow prompt the governor to do the right thing, but unfortunately I doubt it.
No, nuthing in riviera beach surprises me! It is the most incompetant agency in the county hands down! Will be very interesting to see how this one turns out, I hear the department is frantically trying to do damge control on this one too. I hope for the good citizens and any good employees that they have left, the bad apples get thrown out of the barrel for good![/quote:rmqlcq8h]
Yeah your right about that, and if you think people are surprised by the recent turmoil at the PBSO with every body bangin every body over there, wait till they get a load of our place! If that ever gets out it will be more embarrassing than this is.

09-21-2009, 04:31 PM
[quote="nuthin in riviera beach surprises me":atk7aqfy][quote="Are You Really Surprised?":atk7aqfy]Are you really surprised by the latest bout of suspected corruption? This department has been involved in corruption allegations since Chief Darden. Nothing has ever been done and probably will not be this time either. Instead it gets worse and worse and worse. The reason this city never has any money to do what it needs too, is because of the constant mismanagement and the continual padding of the pockets during side deals. On top of that is the theft of funds by employees scheming ways to get paid for work that isn't being carried out which this latest scandel seems to fall into. If this were a business or corporation it would have been bankrupt long ago by the very employees whose livings it has supported. Therefore this forum of discussion is really just a waste of time as this city will never change and should come as no surprise at all to those of us who know Riviera Beach. Until honest and accountable leadership comes in at every level it will continue to fester like the cancer that it is. I welcome the Sheriff and county government to take over, maybe the outcome of this latest investigation will somehow prompt the governor to do the right thing, but unfortunately I doubt it.
No, nuthing in riviera beach surprises me! It is the most incompetant agency in the county hands down! Will be very interesting to see how this one turns out, I hear the department is frantically trying to do damge control on this one too. I hope for the good citizens and any good employees that they have left, the bad apples get thrown out of the barrel for good![/quote:atk7aqfy]
Yeah your right about that, and if you think people are surprised by the recent turmoil at the PBSO with every body bangin every body over there, wait till they get a load of our place! If that ever gets out it will be more embarrassing than this is.[/quote:atk7aqfy]

Too Funny! How bout that Major they have bangin the other Majors daughter LOL! Good point though, Lt. Paula at PBSO has nothing on our Lts. here! Let alone if our Chiefs dirty sheets gossip ever got out! If anyone ever blows the whistle on this type of stuff at Riviera, hell "Paddy" and his "Wagon Train" could go back to putting in for overtime! That would be nothing compared to this! Between both agencies they could be making money hand over fist in the porno business, LOL! No wonder police work doesn't get done right anymore! The supervisors are too busy bangin instead of cuffin and stuffin! They will alll get along fine if the PBSO take over ever happens. Hell, Lt. Paula can be the Lt. over Riviera Beach.

09-21-2009, 08:57 PM
[quote="Full of Surprises":v8qpxx6a][quote="nuthin in riviera beach surprises me":v8qpxx6a][quote="Are You Really Surprised?":v8qpxx6a]Are you really surprised by the latest bout of suspected corruption? This department has been involved in corruption allegations since Chief Darden. Nothing has ever been done and probably will not be this time either. Instead it gets worse and worse and worse. The reason this city never has any money to do what it needs too, is because of the constant mismanagement and the continual padding of the pockets during side deals. On top of that is the theft of funds by employees scheming ways to get paid for work that isn't being carried out which this latest scandel seems to fall into. If this were a business or corporation it would have been bankrupt long ago by the very employees whose livings it has supported. Therefore this forum of discussion is really just a waste of time as this city will never change and should come as no surprise at all to those of us who know Riviera Beach. Until honest and accountable leadership comes in at every level it will continue to fester like the cancer that it is. I welcome the Sheriff and county government to take over, maybe the outcome of this latest investigation will somehow prompt the governor to do the right thing, but unfortunately I doubt it.
No, nuthing in riviera beach surprises me! It is the most incompetant agency in the county hands down! Will be very interesting to see how this one turns out, I hear the department is frantically trying to do damge control on this one too. I hope for the good citizens and any good employees that they have left, the bad apples get thrown out of the barrel for good![/quote:v8qpxx6a]
Yeah your right about that, and if you think people are surprised by the recent turmoil at the PBSO with every body bangin every body over there, wait till they get a load of our place! If that ever gets out it will be more embarrassing than this is.[/quote:v8qpxx6a]

Too Funny! How bout that Major they have bangin the other Majors daughter LOL! Good point though, Lt. Paula at PBSO has nothing on our Lts. here! Let alone if our Chiefs dirty sheets gossip ever got out! If anyone ever blows the whistle on this type of stuff at Riviera, hell "Paddy" and his "Wagon Train" could go back to putting in for overtime! That would be nothing compared to this! Between both agencies they could be making money hand over fist in the porno business, LOL! No wonder police work doesn't get done right anymore! The supervisors are too busy bangin instead of cuffin and stuffin! They will alll get along fine if the PBSO take over ever happens. Hell, Lt. Paula can be the Lt. over Riviera Beach.[/quote:v8qpxx6a]

Hey, don't forget the former K-9 Unit, led by that Morris guy, perhaps they can be the production company?

09-22-2009, 12:30 AM
According to inside sources, the Riviera Beach Police Detective Bureau has been closed down and is on lock down at the Port Center. Detectives having been reasigned to work their shifts out of the old police station. This is apparently a first in the agency and happened as a result of the current mismanagement within that division. Possible arrests seem to be looming in this overtime abuse investigation. It is a real shame that such greed for extra dollars may have led to the demise of such a unit sworn to uphold the law, not violate it. It appears that it is time for the Sheriff to take over all major cases in Riviera Beach.

09-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Well Now is it any suprise that good old RBPD is under yet another investigation and who is on the top of the Pile but good old GAL-A-Goof well look at the bright side at least Rick Capplano isn't involved in the investigation I would almost bet that Curley Top helped GAL-A-Goof plan this episode and I would almost bet that Curley is just hiding in the back ground you might have a problem Gal-A - Goof all Curley's favors are gone now after the last investigation that Capplano screwed up you can't call Barry he's gone your FBI buddy isn't around anymore but maybe you can hire him a good attorney is your time up Curley or are you going to let GAL-A-GOOF fall all on his own? I've been waiting for a long time for this and hope that the FBI puts this bunch where they belong in jail good luck Pat I hope your life is as stressful as you made so many other people all for good old CURLEY TOP ...

09-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Nice job "Paddy", you and your girl you know "big mouth" have effectively ruined what was left of an already incompetant detective division. Time to let the Sheriff clean up the mess!

09-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Word has it that the detective bureau which has been mis-directed for years (under Paddy and Pain) will finally get some solid supervision under the direction of Lt. Alex Freeman beginning this October.
Maybe we can get things back on track? Anything is better than the issues that we are trying to starighten out now. Only time will tell.......................

09-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Arrests are now looming according to Channel 5 news and Jose Lamiets page two. Gal a Goof and his Gal Pal are siad to be targets and due to new information coming in the arrest has been psotponed until next week. That place is the embarrassment of the county!

09-24-2009, 01:25 AM
This case is really easy to figure out if you think about it, face it, most of us on this forum are probably cops so do the math. You have an apparent Riviera Beach cop who is blowing the whistle on at least two other Riviera Beach cops. Either the whistle blower is lying and full of crap or the accused are guilty of a crime. It has to be one or the other. Therefore it is up to the State Attorney to figure out who is truthful here since nobody is manning (or womaning) up. Even an idiot like the State Attorney should be able to figure this caper out?
Once the answer is found, somebody needs to go to jail for either a crime (or wasting the tax payers time and money) or both. This is ridiculous! Figure it out, punish those at fault and move on to the next round of BS in this department!

09-26-2009, 12:25 PM
This whole agency is a disgrace, go green before its to late and let go of the cops there. They can go screw up there next employment job, if they don't gat arrested first.

09-30-2009, 01:20 PM
One must commend the officer for having the guts to blow the whistle in this situation. He or she has shown that they represent honor and integrity in the highest degree. Of course many of their corrupt co-workers and inferior management who have also sworn to take this oath will never honor this theory and will try to make his life and career miserable from this point on. After all, this officer may be responsible for coming forward with one of the most important theft and fraud cases the city has ever seen, since they after all are the victims. We can only hope that this conduct when proven to be factual will be recognized by city officials in a positive way by honoring their integrity and recognizing it so that others will step up to the plate when they are witness to this type of misconduct. The city has an opportunity to make a huge positive out of a negative here if they do the right thing. That is commend these officers for stepping up and show others that it is okay to report immoral acts in the work place, especially when the work place is a police station and the corruption involves police officers.

10-01-2009, 05:05 AM
It looks like as if Prez Obama has ordered the chief to place black supervisors in charge of all police operations? The D Bureua now led by (Freeman of all people) and Pain and Gal a Goof are out. So much for innocent til proven guilty? Copin is over IA, he has not done a dman thing in fifteen years. Yes, everything will now completely go to hell in a hand basket. Gal a girl is now working under Major Mitchel who will school him to respect the blasck man. All shifts are going to be run by black commanders, apparently that is the trend and they can do this job better than whitey. This is a carbon copy of the new society and will be the wave of the future.

10-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Your post sounds like your a little unhappy about the black leadership in our department. Did it ever occur to you that maybe they can do the job better and that is why they are placed in the postions they're in. After all what we had before was not working. It is time for a change.

10-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Your post sounds like your a little unhappy about the black leadership in our department. Did it ever occur to you that maybe they can do the job better and that is why they are placed in the postions they're in. After all what we had before was not working. It is time for a change.

Problem is not with black leadership, it is with incompetancy. C'mon, with the exception of the police chief who appears at least on surface to be a gentlemen of integrity and knowledge, there isn't much left in the leadership area, and with numb skulls like Torres, Mitchell, Price, Colbert, Spearman, Freeman, Smith and Wells, what hope do we have? The place will never change as long as these idiots have a hand in running it.

10-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Detective Division now open - again. This time though without the superstardom of Pain, Gall and Sny. No they have been REMOVED. Looks like someone is trying to clean up this mess of incompetance after all. A new regime has replaced the old which was forever in place and for way too long. When they thought they new it all and were untouchable, somebody dropped the ball. If it weren't for the whistle bower they would have probably gotten awya with this abuse of powere for another 10 years. Well, they will probably still get off the hook in the end even though they know they the true culprits. But at leats they will have now do an honest days work like the rest of us.

10-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Well now - 3 weeks and no arrests yet. Eoither these feds got nothing or they are finding out even more dirt then they thought they had. Only time will tell but this place is falling apart at the seams. I have never seen such a dark cluod over our department. Thanks you guys and gals for once again making us the laughing stock of county law enforcement.

10-06-2009, 12:57 AM
It would not be right for Leann to be arrested simply for following the orders of her supervisors. That girl does more work for them than anybody else. Her supervisors are the ones who need to be held accountable for this nonsense.

10-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Rumor has it Galligan retiring early due to pressure from this investigation, like this Friday? We also hearing arrests could be coming soon as well? Should get very very interesting soon..............

10-07-2009, 04:03 PM
It would not be right for Leann to be arrested simply for following the orders of her supervisors. That girl does more work for them than anybody else. Her supervisors are the ones who need to be held accountable for this nonsense.

Couldn't agree with you more, her supervisors are the ones who are diretly responsible for her actions especially if they directed her to do this and check off on her paperwork. Now look, apparently Mr. Galligher is running away to leave her holding the goods, forcing himself into early retirement as this could be a pension ending ofense. Heck Torres is already moved in his old office, couldn't even wait till the funeral? Mr. Pain has hired is own attorney and hiding out at the evidence room where he has now been placed. Shneder is the only one out of the bunch with any kohoas, she is confronting and running her mouth like crazy to anyone in earshot at the pd. You would think her attorney would advise her better, but she like with everything else knows it all and probly won't listen to them anyway. On top of this we all get our take home cars pulled thanks to these idiots.

10-10-2009, 02:11 AM
It's official, Galligan has run and abruptly retired amidst the scrutiny of being under investigation. Scheider can not leave thoughand will have to stand strong till the end when wever that is. Oh and another week has gone by withoutan arrest, the state probably decide to show some class since the suspect decided to retire this week. Only right to prolong this agony under those conditions, they should be comended for that. Why ruin the guys retirement luncheun. Gives them more time to build the case and other wistle blowers to come forward.

10-13-2009, 07:19 PM
This investigation has become to quiet for comfort and that could mean trouble, But the federal boys are known for there slow working tempo along with state investigaters. With Galagan now leaving it looks as if he to knows some writing is on the wall. Another week is here and no arrest yet after rumors predicted them weeks ago. Meaning there is either nuthin there or something major about to go down in the Riv. Did the whistle blower case fall apart?
What do you think? looks like only time will tell...............................

10-14-2009, 07:22 PM
We know one thing for sure, the whistleblower has already won the first battle by getting rid of Sgt. Galigan.

10-15-2009, 08:56 PM
We know one thing for sure, the whistleblower has already won the first battle by getting rid of Sgt. Galigan.

That much is true my friend, even though Galligan is known too get going when the going gets tough. It was a first half of the battle won since he sure never hesitated to make fun and F*** with his people! Including the whisteblower(s). he is now an after thought of a malfunction detective division. Except when it comes to the feds, they are still thinking of what to do with him and the rest of his crew...........Curley sure to be using his contacts to hold this thing up and put another spin on it.

aritz945
10-18-2009, 06:45 PM
It's all about greed, I guess their pensions aren't good enough so they get greedy and try every trick in the book to pad it.....They should be thankful they have a pension period!

I say they lose everything, simply for giving people yet another reason to not trust us.

10-21-2009, 02:14 PM

I say they lose everything, simply for giving people yet another reason to not trust us.

I agree with you aritz, an example should be set that we are not going to condone illegal actions by colleagues who are sworn to protect the public from such inapropriate actions. This type of behavior is exactly the reason we in law enforcement are constantly looked down upon by an otherwise trusting public. It hurts us all period! But the bottom line is that there is a process that must be followed through and that is equally important for those of us who are acting in good faith.
It is just as important that justice be followed through and that everyone is given a fair chance when an accusation is made. Now once it is proven beyond a doubt, and arrests are made followed by convictions, then the individual(s) in question should without a doubt lose any benefit that the law abiding officer who served in good faith is entitled to.
Bottom line is that these benefits that we work so hard to get should be reserved for the good cops only. This will help ensure that we continue to be rewarded for our work. If not, because of a few "bad apples" we could all stand to lose in the end.

10-22-2009, 08:05 PM

That much is true my friend, even though Galligan is known too get going when the going gets tough. It was a first half of the battle won since he sure never hesitated to make fun and F*** with his people! Including the whisteblower(s). he is now an after thought of a malfunction detective division. Except when it comes to the feds, they are still thinking of what to do with him and the rest of his crew...........Curley sure to be using his contacts to hold this thing up and put another spin on it.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

10-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Did ya see dat? You know, the Palm Beach Post Metro Report dis' mornin'. They actually wrote an article about a shootin' and it said if you have any infomation about da shootin' call Detective Shawn Vance. Gotta luv dat! Finally one of the man doin' the workin' gets a mention! Use to be Galigan hoggin' the headline to call him even though he wasn't the main guy, he had to have the spot to see his name in the paper every time. Well not no more, some time change be good! It about time cause we was gettin' tired of dat man just want to get his name in the paper then you can't even find him.

10-23-2009, 05:05 PM
First Sgt. galligan did not retire early, its a 20 year out pension, You moron since he retired the detective division is in shambles. Today was Detective Summers last day in the detective division, With more following him, With Galligan gone there is no leadership. sgt Galligan was one of the top detective sgts. in palm beach county. Galligan was the corner stone not only to the detective division, but the police dept. He experience and leadership cannot be replaced.

10-23-2009, 07:33 PM
First Sgt. galligan did not retire early, its a 20 year out pension, You moron since he retired the detective division is in shambles. Today was Detective Summers last day in the detective division, With more following him, With Galligan gone there is no leadership. sgt Galligan was one of the top detective sgts. in palm beach county. Galligan was the corner stone not only to the detective division, but the police dept. He experience and leadership cannot be replaced.

Come on now, everybody replaceable even you Galligan. Summers, who is he but some green rookie you may look up two, remember even Summers are replace by Winters and life still goes on and on. and just when ya think you a big shot, guess what, you ain't that great. The detecive divison will run just as good or bad as it always had.

10-23-2009, 08:21 PM
You don"t have a clue. but you are a moron.

10-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Did ya see dat? You know, the Palm Beach Post Metro Report dis' mornin'. They actually wrote an article about a shootin' and it said if you have any infomation about da shootin' call Detective Shawn Vance. Gotta luv dat! Finally one of the man doin' the workin' gets a mention! Use to be Galigan hoggin' the headline to call him even though he wasn't the main guy, he had to have the spot to see his name in the paper every time. Well not no more, some time change be good! It about time cause we was gettin' tired of dat man just want to get his name in the paper then you can't even find him.

All I gotta say to dat is - well da man was replaced wasnt he and the place runnin' better now then without dat man. Crime gonna go about any dam way! Ya need ta stop with dat big headed you da man or he da man crap, cause you and he aint shizzat!

10-23-2009, 10:14 PM
It appears lately that there have been more arrests with less OT in the city. Riviera Police arrested somebody yesterday with two golf bags full o' guns and already today 2 arrests in yesterdays homicide. Whoa, I guess maybe the recent change of investigators is for the better?

10-23-2009, 11:12 PM
[quote="GOTTA LUV DAT":ki6b0pdl]Did ya see dat? You know, the Palm Beach Post Metro Report dis' mornin'. They actually wrote an article about a shootin' and it said if you have any infomation about da shootin' call Detective Shawn Vance. Gotta luv dat! Finally one of the man doin' the workin' gets a mention! Use to be Galigan hoggin' the headline to call him even though he wasn't the main guy, he had to have the spot to see his name in the paper every time. Well not no more, some time change be good! It about time cause we was gettin' tired of dat man just want to get his name in the paper then you can't even find him.

All I gotta say to dat is - well da man was replaced wasnt he and the place runnin' better now then without dat man. Crime gonna go about any dam way! Ya need ta stop with dat big headed you da man or he da man crap, cause you and he aint shizzat![/quote:ki6b0pdl]
your right your, shit.

10-23-2009, 11:16 PM
It appears lately that there have been more arrests with less OT in the city. Riviera Police arrested somebody yesterday with two golf bags full o' guns and already today 2 arrests in yesterdays homicide. Whoa, I guess maybe the recent change of investigators is for the better?
You are also a moron ,without a clue.

10-24-2009, 01:42 AM

Mr. Hurt your post may be admirable but we're talkin about a guy who may soon get arrested? How can we buy your fact that he was experienced and a good leader if this is the case? Sounds like he may have been a good con man and possibly a thief.

10-24-2009, 03:01 AM
Correct, Galligan has not been charged with any crime, you are a dirt-bag. Galligan is like apple pie, the best detective every. Injoy your retirement , det. sgt. galligan, the detective division is over.

10-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Correct, Galligan has not been charged with any crime, you are a dirt-bag. Galligan is like apple pie, the best detective every. Injoy your retirement , det. sgt. galligan, the detective division is over.

Are you kidding me? Apple pie? and you can't even spell ever or enjoy. Apple pie huh. the best? not even close and soon could be classified a criminal? Mr. Hurt you sounds like you have some soul searchin to do or even just eat some soul food for starters.

10-24-2009, 04:15 PM
What a joke, it fits YOU.

10-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Mr. Hurts you must be realy hurt by this Galligan being forced outcause of posible criminal misconduct or you are in love with him, or are he himself? That or just had you fooled as a co-worker, but knowin him, his boys were alwayz carryin him his whole career anyway, you should know that. For if they hadn't he woulda been gone long ago. Bottom line, his carear went down the toilet and he will be lucky not to be charged or loose his pay off.

10-24-2009, 07:27 PM
Galligan retired on his own terms, he was never forced out. He is a cops, cop. And its called retirement. A true leader.

10-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Galligan retired on his own terms, he was never forced out. He is a cops, cop. And its called retirement. A true leader.

A cops cop? Hardly, I don't know what you are or what kind of policing you do, but he isn't my kind of a cop especially if these allegations are found to be true. I think you need to search for better individuals to define your characters "cops cop" and "true leader". Us good cops don't need to ruin our public image with bad cops like this.

10-24-2009, 10:41 PM
I HEAR , GALLIGAN"S RETIREMENT PARTY IS NEXT WEEK , ANYBODY WHO"s ANYBODY IS ATTENDING, CAN YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS , PARK GUEST VEHICLE"S. HAVE A NICE DAY, MORON.

10-24-2009, 11:22 PM
You have a public Image. galligan is famous. **** head.

10-24-2009, 11:38 PM
You have a public Image. galligan is famous. **** head.

Yeah, he's a legend in his own mind!

10-24-2009, 11:41 PM
I HEAR , GALLIGAN"S RETIREMENT PARTY IS NEXT WEEK , ANYBODY WHO"s ANYBODY IS ATTENDING, CAN YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS , PARK GUEST VEHICLE"S. HAVE A NICE DAY, MORON.

Will the jail let his guests park there?

10-24-2009, 11:50 PM
OK ARE YOU IN JAIL, OK YOU CAN"T DO IT, ROOKIE. GOD BLESS PAT GALLIGAN.

10-25-2009, 12:00 AM
[quote="LAW DOG":23dn7mfi]You have a public Image. galligan is famous. **** head.

Yeah, he's a legend in his own mind![/quote:23dn7mfi]
What is your image, you will never see retirement, **** head.

10-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Hey. ***** why don"t you said it Galligan"s face .

10-25-2009, 04:56 AM
Hey. . why don"t you said it Galligan"s face .

Thats easy, ya cant find him, he ran away like a *****azz his mo!

10-25-2009, 03:35 PM

This post says it all, the pd is still able to function without all the negative distractions it once had. A change for the better no matter what the outcome with this investigation will be. I commend our current leadership for their outstanding job under such conditions.

10-25-2009, 04:45 PM
4TGUEST, YOU ARE REALLY A MORON. GALLIGAN MUST HAVE PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE SEVERAL TIMES.

10-25-2009, 05:24 PM
[quote="More Arrests Less OT":1zc6xijo]It appears lately that there have been more arrests with less OT in the city. Riviera Police arrested somebody yesterday with two golf bags full o' guns and already today 2 arrests in yesterdays homicide. Whoa, I guess maybe the recent change of investigators is for the better?

This post says it all, the pd is still able to function without all the negative distractions it once had. A change for the better no matter what the outcome with this investigation will be. I commend our current leadership for their outstanding job under such conditions.[/quote:1zc6xijo]
THE LEADERSHIP, IS GONE SORRY, DETECTIVES ARE REQUESTING TRANSFERS BACK TO ROAD PATROL,THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL.

10-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Well we know of at least one who is under investigation and not alowed to work any more investigation, and one which resigned under that same investigation. Another didn't have it to be a detective anyway and wanted out after all the crap going on with them being under investigation you can't really blame 'em. It is unfortuate that these greeedy individuals ruined what was left of that divishin before gettin caught.
But now there is new blood and much better leadership and anyone who doesnt have what it takes need not apply and this includes all quitters. These assignments now demand a much higher caliber detective than use to be the standard. We don't need bitter know it all whiners who quit every time somethin don't goes there way, or anyone ya cant trust and specially no criminals, we cant have 'em in a good pd like we are.

10-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey. goof, learn how to spell. And goof know the facts.

10-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Detective"s ,are leaving because Det. Sgt.Galligan is gone.

10-26-2009, 12:29 AM

Anybody who needs to follow someone like him outthe door needs to go! Face it buddyThe guy wasn't that great! Get over it Galligan!

10-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Det Sgt.Galligan,put you in your place, you are very bitter,and youu are a ****.

10-26-2009, 01:17 AM

Anybody who needs to follow someone like him outthe door needs to go! Face it buddyThe guy wasn't that great! Get over it Galligan .GALLIGAN WAS NOT GREAT, HE WAS OUTSTANDING.

10-26-2009, 01:23 AM
[quote="MR.DETECTIVE":3mx67sh0]Detective"s ,are leaving because Det. Sgt.Galligan is gone.

Anybody who needs to follow someone like him outthe door needs to go! Face it buddyThe guy wasn't that great! Get over it Galligan .GALLIGAN WAS NOT GREAT, HE WAS OUTSTANDING.[/quote:3mx67sh0]

The only thing he was apperantly outstanding at was robbing the city budget and arrests are likely to be soon...........then we will see how outstanding he is..................

10-26-2009, 01:32 AM
GALLIGAN , PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE TO, RIGHT.LIVE THE DREAM. HE IS THE GOD OF LAW ENFORCEMENT.

10-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Sounds like you guys need some serious therapy at your place? Especially this Galligan guy and his friends.

10-26-2009, 02:05 AM
NO, GREEN , THEY CAN EVEN DO A GOOD JOB IN THE COUNTY ,GALLIGAN SHOULD, BE THE SHERIFF, OR RUN THE FBI.

10-26-2009, 02:16 AM
NO GREEN ITS , STAY BLUE

10-26-2009, 02:21 AM
NO, GREEN , THEY CAN EVEN DO A GOOD JOB IN THE COUNTY ,GALLIGAN SHOULD, BE THE SHERIFF, OR RUN THE FBI.

You mean run from the FBI, heck he can't even spell FBI.

10-26-2009, 02:23 AM
Hey. . why don"t you said it Galligan"s face .

Thats easy, ya cant find him, he ran away like a *****azz his mo!
*****, bring it on,name it.

10-26-2009, 02:38 AM
[quote="FBI LEAD AGENT":2g9a9xvj]NO, GREEN , THEY CAN EVEN DO A GOOD JOB IN THE COUNTY ,GALLIGAN SHOULD, BE THE SHERIFF, OR RUN THE FBI.

You mean run from the FBI, heck he can't even spell FBI.[/quote:2g9a9xvj]
Your are *****, a road toad. welcome to your life. **** head. your lucky galligan is not ypur supervisor. ****

10-26-2009, 02:54 AM
DETECTIVE SGT. GALLIGAN IS GOD IN THE LAW ENFORCENMENT COMMUNITY , MAY HE GUIDE US IN THE OUR FUTURE DAYS.

10-26-2009, 03:10 AM
[quote="FBI LEAD AGENT":2xobjtmv]NO, GREEN , THEY CAN EVEN DO A GOOD JOB IN THE COUNTY ,GALLIGAN SHOULD, BE THE SHERIFF, OR RUN THE FBI.

You mean run from the FBI, heck he can't even spell FBI.
Your are ., a road toad. welcome to your life. **** head. your lucky galligan is not ypur supervisor. ****[/quote:2xobjtmv]
HE, IS YOUR MASTER

10-26-2009, 03:45 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="MR.DETECTIVE":1qol05td]Detective"s ,are leaving because Det. Sgt.Galligan is gone.

Anybody who needs to follow someone like him outthe door needs to go! Face it buddyThe guy wasn't that great! Get over it Galligan .GALLIGAN WAS NOT GREAT, HE WAS OUTSTANDING.[/quote:1qol05td]

The only thing he was apperantly outstanding at was robbing the city budget and arrests are likely to be soon...........then we will see how outstanding he is..................[/quote:1qol05td]
hey,moron quote.the robbery statue.

10-26-2009, 01:56 PM
DETECTIVE SGT. GALLIGAN IS GOD IN THE LAW ENFORCENMENT COMMUNITY , MAY HE GUIDE US IN THE OUR FUTURE DAYS.

GOD - YOU ARE SICK! YOU ARE'NT GOD! YOUR A GOD DAMN CRAZY DISGRACE!

10-26-2009, 09:26 PM
[quote="FBI LEAD AGENT":2602stm4]NO, GREEN , THEY CAN EVEN DO A GOOD JOB IN THE COUNTY ,GALLIGAN SHOULD, BE THE SHERIFF, OR RUN THE FBI.

You mean run from the FBI, heck he can't even spell FBI.[/quote:2602stm4]

Hell he can't even run the Riviera D Bureau as a Sgt.? Now thats funny...........They wouldn't even except his application, hell there still in the middle of his criminal investigation file. Are ya kiddin' me?

10-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Reading all the crap going on in your agency makes me happy I don't work there. I wish you guys better days, these are horrible conditions for you to work under, hopefully when this investigation is over things will get a little better. Good luck from a Boca cop.

10-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Our place does have it's benefits, we deal with real street crime here everyday. Not only in the streets but in the department too! A great place for the good cop to get experience as long as you don't get caught up in any of this non sense and just do your job you will be fine. Use these as examples of what not to do and you should have no problems and be able to go where ever you want if you want too.

10-28-2009, 07:39 AM

GOD - YOU ARE SICK! YOU ARE'NT GOD! YOUR A GOD darn CRAZY DISGRACE!

YES HE IS SICK! GALIGAN NEEDS THERAPY! THIS IS A SHAME! TO COMPARE HIS SORRY SKILLS TO GOD< OH MY GOD!

10-28-2009, 12:24 PM

GOD - YOU ARE SICK! YOU ARE'NT GOD! YOUR A GOD darn CRAZY DISGRACE!

10-29-2009, 01:32 AM
That;s low! Comparing yourselves to god? Very unethical and pathetic to say the least! Poster should be ashamed!

10-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Get over it, John Lennon.

10-30-2009, 12:12 PM
This is by far the worst crap I have seen posted by ANY PD on this web site, you all should be proud of yourselves. Thanks for helping give us all a bad name.

11-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Your welcome! This agency has had a bad name and corrupt cops since it's existence, do your home work and check out the history of this agency. This place is a cancer which produces some of the worst cops around. It is no reflection on any other agency, we here in South Florida are used to it.

11-01-2009, 11:30 PM
THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.

11-02-2009, 04:29 AM
THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great tip from the FBI for the guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post yet! The guest owes you one, for the heads up!

11-02-2009, 11:13 AM
[quote="THE FBI":2133gkmz]THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great tip from the FBI for the guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post yet! The guest owes you one, for the heads up![/quote:2133gkmz]

FBI You kiddin' me? They still cant track down Galigan and his former crew of misfits.

11-02-2009, 11:21 AM
[quote="THE FBI":3t4gufax]THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great tip from the FBI for the guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post yet! The guest owes you one, for the heads up!

FBI You kiddin' me? They still cant track down Galigan and his former crew of misfits.[/quote:3t4gufax]

Better than dat as the chief say at Gals dinner parrty, YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS! Then dosdson shoot up his whole block after and tell the gardens pd da same damn thing! and ya wonder whare they get dat from.

11-02-2009, 09:04 PM
[quote="THE FBI":3llg0l7g]THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.

FBI You kiddin' me? They still cant track down Galigan and his former crew of misfits.

Better than dat as the chief say at Gals dinner parrty, YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS! Then dosdson shoot up his whole block after and tell the gardens pd da same darn thing! and ya wonder whare they get dat from.[/quote:3llg0l7g]

ONLY FROM THE RAW CAN YOU HAVE ALL THIS BS

11-03-2009, 05:18 PM
[quote="THE FBI":27qslwdo]THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.

Better than dat as the chief say at Gals dinner parrty, YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS! Then dosdson shoot up his whole block after and tell the gardens pd da same darn thing! and ya wonder whare they get dat from.[/quote:27qslwdo]

Now that's funny shit! Your PD is a trip!

11-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Sounds like some PD you have over there. Hang in there it sounds like it can't get too much worse. Maybe this investigation will clean up some of the mess. Good luck from the west coast.

11-05-2009, 02:28 AM
[quote="Federal Trail":23yz83y4][quote="THE FBI":23yz83y4]THE GUEST, WE ARE WATCHING YOU. AND TRAILING YOUR E-MAIL, BE CAREFUL. INVESTIGATIONS.[/quY

YOUR ARE A MAJOR, MARON

Better than dat as the chief say at Gals dinner parrty, YOU CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS! Then dosdson shoot up his whole block after and tell the gardens pd da same darn thing! and ya wonder whare they get dat from.

Now that's funny shizzat! Your PD is a trip![/quote:23yz83y4][/quote:23yz83y4]

11-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Sounds like some PD you have over there. Hang in there it sounds like it can't get too much worse. Maybe this investigation will clean up some of the mess. Good luck from the west coast.
WEST COAST, GET LOST.

11-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Look like dis'. Seem like Lt. Pain may hav been fishin' on duties width Vance and Madden duirin' da time Gal and Scheinders was pullin' da scam. Now he lookin' like da bass dat took da worm? Cause he wadnt watchin' da crib, he may be only one payin' da price? Gal and Scnall may walk like cat fish cause he finna take da hook? We go see what Mackeral at da SA gunna do now?

11-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Look like dis'. Seem like Lt. Pain may hav been fishin' on duties width Vance and Madden duirin' da time Gal and Scheinders was pullin' da scam. Now he lookin' like da bass dat took da worm? Cause he wadnt watchin' da crib, he may be only one payin' da price? Gal and Scnall may walk like cat fish cause he finna take da hook? We go see what Mackeral at da SA gunna do now?
YOU, ARE AND IDIOT.

11-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Somebody needs to shut this whole place down. This has been the dirtiest most corrupt agency in the history of the county. Never seen so much ignorance, when you have a chief making comments like that at public functions and your brass and detectives causing as much crime as the criminals on the street, just who are you suppose to trust? Go green!

11-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Somebody needs to shut this whole place down. This has been the dirtiest most corrupt agency in the history of the county. Never seen so much ignorance, when you have a chief making comments like that at public functions and your brass and detectives causing as much crime as the criminals on the street, just who are you suppose to trust? Go green!

I have to disagree, how about taking out the ones causing the problems, everybody shouldn't suffer because of a few bad apples. One of them already left on his own, we need to let the rest of the investigation run its course. Riviera still has some good cops and some of the best in the county. They have shifted supervision around hopefully for the better now. I say give them a chance to make it right.

11-08-2009, 06:18 PM

I have to disagree, how about taking out the ones causing the problems, everybody shouldn't suffer because of a few bad apples. One of them already left on his own, we need to let the rest of the investigation run its course. Riviera still has some good cops and some of the best in the county. They have shifted supervision around hopefully for the better now. I say give them a chance to make it right.
WHAT, LEADERSHIP.

11-09-2009, 12:02 AM
YOU ARE A ****, STAY OFF THIS SITE. YOU ARE A MORON.

WHAT, LEADERSHIP.

11-09-2009, 12:10 AM
[quote="Bring in the sheriff":2r99x8b0]Somebody needs to shut this whole place down. This has been the dirtiest most corrupt agency in the history of the county. Never seen so much ignorance, when you have a chief making comments like that at public functions and your brass and detectives causing as much crime as the criminals on the street, just who are you suppose to trust? Go green!
YOU ARE A ****, STAY OFF THIS SITE. YOU ARE A MORON.

WHAT, LEADERSHIP.[/quote:2r99x8b0]
WE ARE, TRACING ALL E-MAIL. THANK YOU FBI.

11-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Galligan - you are the only one that they are watching along with your chunky girlfriend. the rest of us have done nothing wrong.

11-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Galligan - you are the only one that they are watching along with your chunky girlfriend. the rest of us have done nothing wrong.

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP IN A NUT SHELL, EH? HOLY CRAP, THIS PLACE IS A NGHT MARE!

11-11-2009, 12:52 AM

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP IN A NUT SHELL, EH? HOLY CRAP, THIS PLACE IS A NGHT MARE!
GALLIGAN, He will buy a drink ,shake your hand, and you can tell , your grand children about it.

11-11-2009, 01:41 PM

GALLIGAN, He will buy a drink ,shake your hand, and you can tell , your grand children about it.

YES AND THEN AFTERWARDS, HE WILL PUT IN FOR OVERTIME FOR THE ENCOUNTER, WHAT A GUY.

11-11-2009, 05:25 PM
[quote=Guest]Galligan - you are the only one that they are watching along with your chunky girlfriend. the rest of us have done nothing wrong.

YES AND THEN AFTERWARDS, HE WILL PUT IN FOR OVERTIME FOR THE ENCOUNTER, WHAT A GUY.[/quote:2w1wnx1b]
Your right, he is legend, in law-enforcement.

11-11-2009, 10:13 PM
MAYBE A LEGEND IN YOUR MIND, BUT A DISGRACE TO THOSE IN LAW ENFORCEMENTS MIND..............

11-11-2009, 10:44 PM
MAYBE A LEGEND IN YOUR MIND, BUT A DISGRACE TO THOSE IN LAW ENFORCEMENTS MIND..............
Your disgrace attacking a veteran of law- enforcement officer , he must have put you in your, place several times.

11-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Your disgrace attacking a veteran of law- enforcement officer , he must have put you in your, place several times.
disgrace and guest, report to a/c harris office for further instructions.

11-12-2009, 02:01 PM

AS SOON AS WE CAN GET GALLIGAN OUT OF HIS ASS, WE CAN REPORT THERE..................GALLIGAN WON'T COME OUT, HE'S SCARED OF THE FBI

11-12-2009, 04:15 PM

AS SOON AS WE CAN GET GALLIGAN OUT OF HIS ASS, WE CAN REPORT THERE..................GALLIGAN WON'T COME OUT, HE'S SCARED OF THE FBI
MORE LIKE YOUR ,SCARED OF HARRIS, MORON.

11-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Remember, what the great Galligan says, what we do in life echoes an ETERINTY. WORDS FROM A LEGNED. EXCEPT FOR DISGACE AND HIS BUDDY GUEST ,TWO FAGS. HAVE NICE DAY

11-13-2009, 05:42 AM
Remember, what the great Galligan says, what we do in life echoes an ETERINTY. WORDS FROM A LEGNED. EXCEPT FOR DISGACE AND HIS BUDDY GUEST ,TWO FAGS. HAVE NICE DAY

Galligan, you can't even type on a keyboard or spell, now we know why you didn't sign your own slips? We also know why your supervion of the detectives was crap! unreal! A real disgrace and embarr Ass ment.

11-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Great come back. DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR GO AWAY.

11-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Great come back. DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR GO AWAY.

Just FYI - He already has gone away. Galligan has quit under this scope of investigation and is gone, the department can now move forward from years the years of his sloppy work and corruptive type of activity.

11-14-2009, 12:35 AM
NO,NOT THE GREAT DET. SGT. GALLIGAN, YOU GO AWAY, AN GET 10-8. MORON

11-14-2009, 12:52 AM
hey maron , he retired, he did not quit, big difference , you will never make retirement loser, the chief beg him to stay , to discipline ass- holes like you. but mr. galligan has better things to do. **** face. have a nice day.

11-14-2009, 01:41 AM
hey maron , he did quit, big difference , you will never make retirement loser, the chief beg him to stay only on the road, to kiss ass- holes like you. but mr. galligan has better things to do like drink. **** face. have a nice day.

retired maybe by force? a deal struck? - theguy didn't have close to 25 years and barely over 20? And we hear in the shores that the chief begged him to stay in road patrol, but not near any detectives and his gal pal cant retire or work cases so now what? how can she justify earning a pay check?

11-14-2009, 02:51 AM
you, are truly a ****, its 20 and out pension, moron. galligan did 23 plus. you are idoit. get 10-8. now. harris is watching you.

11-14-2009, 03:11 AM
THE SHORES IS NOT EVEN A POLICE DEPT. ALSO WITH BAD SKIN AND FAT PEOPLE. AND A LOT OF LOSERS. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

11-14-2009, 03:41 AM
the great galligan spoke today in europe., on criminal the justice system, all payed by the state. the legend contiues. live with it.

11-14-2009, 06:14 AM
RUMOR,THE GREAT GALLIGAN IS RUNNING FOR GOV. HE IS BACKED BY ALL MAJOR POWERS,NO WORD FROM GALLIGAN, NEW IT WAS COMMING.

11-14-2009, 12:51 PM
You sure think your great galligan, well you won't think so if you get arrested. You may have been great at abusing company time, but thats about it! Cause ya sure wernt great at findin or solvin a crime! thats fur sure.

11-14-2009, 04:15 PM
your postings are a crime. jerk

11-15-2009, 12:12 AM
You sure think your great galligan, well you won't think so if you get arrested. You may have been great at abusing company time, but thats about it! Cause ya sure wernt great at findin or solvin a crime! thats fur sure.
you are ignorant ,idoit.

11-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Congratulations are definately in order to those who are able to take advantage of our great new "drop plan" on top of building an incredible pension due to rank and longevity. These ladies and gents are really makin' the bacon! In order are A/C Harris "Curly Top", Commander Torres, Lt. Price, Lt.Scott and Lt. Colbert. All that hard work does pay off in the end!

11-15-2009, 11:54 PM
AND THANK YOU ALL, FOR ATTENDING THE GREAT LEGNED DET. SGT. GALLIGANS RETIREMENT PARTY.

11-16-2009, 02:53 AM
if you want to become a member, see a/c harris , membership is unreal, the legned continues, international.

11-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Congratulations are definately in order to those who are able to take advantage of our great new "drop plan" on top of building an incredible pension due to rank and longevity. These ladies and gents are really makin' the bacon! In order are A/C Harris "Curly Top", Commander Torres, Lt. Price, Lt.Scott and Lt. Colbert. All that hard work does pay off in the end!

Congratulations from Sgt. N. Argus (retired)

11-16-2009, 05:18 PM
if you want to become a member, see a/c harris , membership is unreal, the legned continues, international.

The only member of that fan club is your girl Snceinder, so anyione else that wants in had best bring your lunch money! By the way patty, you werent dat great and left goin down in flames. And an investiogation that still aint done, which may land you in quite a quagmire.

11-16-2009, 05:31 PM
learn to spell, moron.

11-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Holy SH**, what is this the Galligan forum? Don't you idiots have anything else to worry about? He's gone, he screwed up his career now move on. Won't be the first and certainly won't be the last!

11-17-2009, 05:05 PM
galligan, retired, with a full career 23 plus years. get your facts right. and you move on.

11-17-2009, 06:07 PM
THE GREAT RETIRED DET. SGT. GALLIGAN WILL BE HONORED TONIGHT IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. BY THE CITY COUNCIL. CONGRATS SGT. G.

11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
THE GREAT RETIRED DET. SGT. GALLIGAN WILL BE HONORED TONIGHT IN THE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS. BY THE CITY COUNCIL. CONGRATS SGT. G.

Thanks for the tip, we have been looking for him. Setting up surveillance now with the local prosecutors office. Doubt if he will show though, highly degrading of him?

11-17-2009, 07:52 PM
you are real jack-ass. moron postings .

11-17-2009, 08:22 PM

Thanks for the tip, we have been looking for him. Setting up surveillance now with the local prosecutors office. Doubt if he will show though, highly degrading of him?

I find it hard to beleive he would have the Gall - a - gan to show up, but then again they are probably almost as dirty as he is. Plus his wifey probably makin him go too. heres a guy that is still the focaus of a major investigation concernin grand thef, fraud amongst other things. he must have some ego?
At least the city looks good lately in the paper with him not leaking every crime that he doesnt even go solve and instead ask the citizen to do his job by tryin to call hims?

11-17-2009, 09:15 PM
CAN YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL BEFORE POSTING. NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUS. JUST ANOTHER MORON ATTACK ON THE GREAT GALLIGAN.

11-17-2009, 09:36 PM
You Guys must have just started around here Gal-A- Goof has no face he will show up he don't think he did anything wrong he thinks it's ok to steal from the people , its all the glory he is going to get, look at it this way for 23 years he had no clue on what he was doing even as a street cop he had no idea what to do, than they put him in the Detective Bureru and he couldn't solve a crime if the person admitted to it so they turned all major crimes over to the SO"S office meanwhile Gal-A-Goof walked around behind Curley Coward asking him what to do and what ever Curley said Gal-A-Goof did you have to feel sorry for the guy it took him (2) tries to pass the sargents exam never could pass the LT'S exam and now he retires thinking he's in the clear don't that tell you people something the guy couldn't think for his self if they hooked him up to a brain machine with all that said folks have pitty on Gal-A-Goof he really is harmless you should start a fund for him so he can have canteen in jail but than again the City Council will just move money around from somewhere so he has canteen and give him a award for being just good old Gal-A- Goof . :lol: :lol:

11-17-2009, 09:47 PM
YOU , ARE AN ASS-HOLE.

11-18-2009, 01:47 AM
You Guys must have just started around here Gal-A- Goof has no face he will show up he don't think he did anything wrong he thinks it's ok to steal from the people , its all the glory he is going to get, look at it this way for 23 years he had no clue on what he was doing even as a street cop he had no idea what to do, than they put him in the Detective Bureru and he couldn't solve a crime if the person admitted to it so they turned all major crimes over to the SO"S office meanwhile Gal-A-Goof walked around behind Curley Coward asking him what to do and what ever Curley said Gal-A-Goof did you have to feel sorry for the guy it took him (2) tries to pass the sargents exam never could pass the LT'S exam and now he retires thinking he's in the clear don't that tell you people something the guy couldn't think for his self if they hooked him up to a brain machine with all that said folks have pitty on Gal-A-Goof he really is harmless you should start a fund for him so he can have canteen in jail but than again the City Council will just move money around from somewhere so he has canteen and give him a award for being just good old Gal-A- Goof . :lol: :lol:

Your post is "spot on" - his excuse to the post for leaving was that he couldnt handle his transfer to the road by the chief, that sums it up in a nut shell. We know why he really left, but his excuse isnt far from the truth, he really couldnt work the road besides his heart not bein int it, he isnt capable. he could barely find his way to and from the port center or the scene of a crime! enough time watsed on this imbasil!

11-18-2009, 02:01 AM
GALLIGAN WAS, OUTSTANDING OFFICER, DETECTIVE AND SUPERVISOR. WHAT IS PATHETIC IS YOUR POSTINGS. REPORT TO A/C HARRIS OFFICE NOW. MORON

11-18-2009, 04:02 PM
GALLIGAN WAS, OUTSTANDING OFFICER, DETECTIVE AND SUPERVISOR. WHAT IS PATHETIC IS YOUR POSTINGS. REPORT TO A/C HARRIS OFFICE NOW. MORON

Fact is as other posts have already elluded too, Gal a Goof could not have been that great or outstanding - think about it - - - heres a guy who flunked the sgt test twice before barely passing to get the 'top' to promote him.

- never supervised or worked a day on the road and cried every time he was thought about being moved from his 'cubby hole spot' in the det. area which his Lts ALWAYS ran for him. and when this chief finally said enough (not even top could save anymore) is enough after the over time scandel, he quit vs. his road transfer. imagine that, heck nobody was surprised and in fact delighted by it.

- another point to prove his overall incompatence is if he were so great and outstanding why did he never make Lt., commander, asst. chef, or even chief. Cause in the end you are just a suspect and a quiter, thats why!

11-18-2009, 04:17 PM
ALL LIES, YOUR FACTS ARE UNTURE. TELL THE TRUTH NOT LIES.

11-18-2009, 05:42 PM
MR. FACT LEARN TO SPELL, ITS SHOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE.

11-18-2009, 05:51 PM
THIS IS FOR THE GUEST, THE FACT, AND ARE YOU STILL HEAR **** HEAD. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SPELLING BEE, WITH YOU THREE. SOUNDS GOOD OK.

11-18-2009, 09:15 PM
[quote="get your facts right":11yj9xvo]GALLIGAN WAS, OUTSTANDING OFFICER, DETECTIVE AND SUPERVISOR. WHAT IS PATHETIC IS YOUR POSTINGS. REPORT TO A/C HARRIS OFFICE NOW. MORON

Fact is as other posts have already elluded too, Gal a Goof could not have been that great or outstanding - think about it - - - heres a guy who flunked the sgt test twice before barely passing to get the 'top' to promote him.

- never supervised or worked a day on the road and cried every time he was thought about being moved from his 'cubby hole spot' in the det. area which his Lts ALWAYS ran for him. and when this chief finally said enough (not even top could save anymore) is enough after the over time scandel, he quit vs. his road transfer. imagine that, heck nobody was surprised and in fact delighted by it.

- another point to prove his overall incompatence is if he were so great and outstanding why did he never make Lt., commander, asst. chef, or even chief. Cause in the end you are just a suspect and a quiter, thats why![/quote:11yj9xvo]

11-18-2009, 09:31 PM
HOW ABOUT THE SPELLING BEE.

11-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Reading this blog reminds me of why I left and why this continues to be the worst department in the county, happy to be at WPBPD. None of this crap surprises me.

11-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Reading this blog reminds me of why I left and why this continues to be the worst department in the county, happy to be at WPBPD. None of this crap surprises me.

I agree, you guys have some real great detectives over there, unlike the ones here who thought they were great!

11-19-2009, 09:17 PM
GUEST, STAY OFF THIS, SITE WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE RIVIERA BEACH POLICE, UNLESS ITS IN A POSTIVE WAY. WE FIRED YOU IF YOU WORKED IN WPPD.

11-19-2009, 10:41 PM

I agree, you guys have some real great detectives over there, unlike the ones who left here and thought they were great!

The only positive is that things can only get better at this point! Maybe the conclusion of this investigation will tighten up your ship, and force your bad cops to shape up or ship out? By the way, no West Palm cops I know that came over from your hole were ever fired!

11-20-2009, 12:00 AM
guest, stay off this site, we dont care about your opinions or observations, regards from wppd riviera stay strong. god bless dave harris, pat galligan. in law an order.

11-20-2009, 01:11 AM
no more negative remarks,about the rivirea beach police dept, its getting old , you are pre-judging people you know nothing about , you are attacking trail blazers in law enfocement the problem you have disgruntled employees.

11-20-2009, 03:33 AM
I AM VIEWING THIS SITE , A CIVIL SUIT IS ON THE WAY ,NAMING PERSONS BY NAME ,CALLING BY NAME IS SLANDER, ALL E- MAIL IS BEING TRACKED. THANK YOU GENTLEMENT AND LADIES. KEEP POSTING. I AM POSTING THIS BY LAW. GOOD DAY.

11-20-2009, 04:21 AM
God ,bless the great retired det. sgt. pat galligan. a great lost to law enforcement. god help palm beach county.

11-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Evidently thisd Guy is having a difficult time dealing with the guilt? The last couple of post are PATHETIC!

Anyway, has anyone heard anything about the investigation? Where is it at, is it done or what? Is it over since the lead suspect resigned? Or has this thing snow balled into a complex long term thing?

11-20-2009, 03:34 PM
we told you stop posting. dont you get it, no one cares. about the bad information you are posting. time for you to move on. and please take a report writing class.

11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
TO LAW FIRM: You really are a jerk you probably have not heard of the first Amendment have you, it allows freedom of speeech that you or Curley Coward can't stop and in case you don't know it, tracking IP'S without a warrant can put you in a heap of trouble I hope you are tracking mine so that I can have you locked up not to mention you wouldn't have a clue on how to track a IP address you couldn't track a rabbit if it walked in front of you. To the people on this forum these post's are written by an idiot who is close to the other idiot CURLEY COWARD. Just remember this is what they do on every investigation that they are involved in they try and take the focus off what's really going on and they try to figure out who is against them so that they can put the focus on that person. Be careful with this bunch they are dumb but not as dumb as you think. RIGHT CURLEY COWARD.... Even though Big Bird Sessa is gone and a few more of the Curley Coward minions they still do what he ask them to. Gal-A- Goof is his biggest do boy and doesn't relize he is only digging a deeper hole. Keep up the good work Gal-A-Goof. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-20-2009, 07:58 PM
FYI - Word in the PD is that upon quitting, Galligan has gone into hiding and ex communicated with all former associates upon this embarassment? This guy went from being a "big shot" in his mind to a "crap shot"?

11-20-2009, 09:36 PM
HOW BOUT THE SPELLING BEE, WITH THE UNWANTED GUEST. WHEN IS GOING TO HAPPEN , WPPD AND PBSO WANT TO ATTEN.

11-20-2009, 10:06 PM
you are also invited to the spelling bee, with your friends, i am still hear **** head and the unwanted guest.

11-20-2009, 11:13 PM
HOW BOUT THE SPELLING BEE, WITH THE UNWANTED GUEST. WHEN IS GOING TO HAPPEN , WPPD AND PBSO WANT TO ATTEN.

I don't know what your hurry with the spelling bee is because you would surely be the loser out of all the posters on this forum! Probably why all your cases were so F****** UP! Don't worry, one of the local elementary schools is sure to have one soon. Then again, you may have to attend the one in the county jail?

11-20-2009, 11:16 PM
WE BELIEVE YOU ARE ALSO POSTING ABOUT OUR AGENCY ALSO, IF WE FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE WE HAVE PRESENT FOR YOU.

11-20-2009, 11:26 PM
great come back, you are a true ****.

I don't know what your hurry with the spelling bee is because you would surely be the loser out of all the posters on this forum! Probably why all your cases were so F****** UP! Don't worry, one of the local elementary schools is sure to have one soon. Then again, you may have to attend the one in the county jail?

11-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Evidently thisd Guy is having a difficult time dealing with the guilt? The last couple of post are PATHETIC!

Anyway, has anyone heard anything about the investigation? Where is it at, is it done or what? Is it over since the lead suspect resigned? Or has this thing snow balled into a complex long term thing?

The latest word out of the SA office apparently is that this investigation is still on-going and everyone, are being tight lipped about it. This is a major, major investigation and all of those who are involved can not discuss it! So it is difficult to find out what exactly is going on, but one thing is for sure, somebody has problems.

11-21-2009, 04:18 AM
THE SOMEBODY IS YOU , AND YOUR POSTINGS. PREPARE FOR PROSECUTION, OR INDICTMENT, BYE, BYE.

11-21-2009, 04:29 AM
YOU ARE CORRECT, WE TRACKING YOUR IP ADDRESS, AND WE HAVE IT. GET READY FOR CIVIL PROSECUTION. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ,DOES NOT INCLUDE SLANDER OR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER. YOU HAVE COMMITTED BOTH. THANK YOU. SEE YOU IN COURT

11-21-2009, 05:20 AM
who are you.

11-21-2009, 03:06 PM
who are you.

Go to bed, looks like you been up drinking all night again? Never mind the IP address, we are still trying to finish the original investigation. One has nothing to do with the other. It is apples and oranges, we are talking possible crimanal fraud and theft vs. an internet discussion forum. This is why you simply will never make a great detective!

11-21-2009, 05:48 PM
keep posting we love it. the law firm, and please keeping mentioning names. have a good day.

11-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Galligan, we know all about your lousy law firms. Heck, they couldnt' keep you off the road this time, could they? Your girl cant even go near a case right now. Ther're doing a great job, keep up the good work. Maybe they can tutor you for your spelling bee too?

11-21-2009, 07:28 PM
keep posting , keep up the names also. good day. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$

11-21-2009, 07:51 PM

The latest word out of the SA office apparently is that this investigation is still on-going and everyone, are being tight lipped about it. This is a major, major investigation and all of those who are involved can not discuss it! So it is difficult to find out what exactly is going on, but one thing is for sure, somebody has problems.

11-21-2009, 07:56 PM
Quote sxcellent Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI
by sxcellent on 11/21/09 15:28:27

keep posting , keep up the names also. good day. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$

11-21-2009, 09:01 PM
[quote=Guest]Evidently thisd Guy is having a difficult time dealing with the guilt? The last couple of post are PATHETIC!

The latest word out of the SA office apparently is that this investigation is still on-going and everyone, are being tight lipped about it. This is a major, major investigation and all of those who are involved can not discuss it! So it is difficult to find out what exactly is going on, but one thing is for sure, somebody has problems.[/quote:3g75olb9]

11-21-2009, 10:33 PM
posting on 11/21/09 15:56:32

Quote sxcellent Re: Riviera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI
by sxcellent on 11/21/09 15:28:27

11-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Reading this, makes me believe this has got to be the worst blog in our great county. None of these guys should have a police certificate. GO SHERIFF! I hope we get this place shut down for good soon!

11-21-2009, 11:16 PM
hey, moron the sheriff, has enough problems , with his empolyees. riviera beach is riviera beach, stay out of it.

11-21-2009, 11:22 PM
pbso, has track the ip addrees also of ,i am still hear **** head, and the unwated guest, we are comming for you, get ready, and you are one in the same. ARREST

11-21-2009, 11:46 PM
stop posting about our agency also, wppd his also after you . you are in trouble, get ready. you brought on , we will bring it on.

11-22-2009, 01:03 AM
it seems some another, law enforcement agencys are pised, at you, have a nice time dealing with them. FDLE,WE ARE ALSO HAVE ALL ,THE DATA INFORMATION IP ECT.

11-22-2009, 01:10 AM
HEY GUEST, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

11-22-2009, 01:12 AM
by HEY GUEST on 11/21/09 21:10:45

HEY GUEST, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

11-22-2009, 01:22 AM
THIS CORRECT WE ARE , TRACKING ALL IP , INFORMATION,CAUTION CIVIL ILABILITY AND CRIMINAL ISSUES ARE HEAR.

11-22-2009, 02:35 AM
32QFQAIT SEEMS YOU HAVE , SOME SERIOUS ISSUES, WITH OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY"S. GOOD LUCK , KEEP POSTING, AN ASS BEATING AN BEAT DOWN IS COMMING. ALERT ST MARYS HOSPITAL .

11-22-2009, 02:50 AM
from the det. sgt. p.galligan, fan club. call a/c harris, to beome a member. live the dream.

11-22-2009, 06:02 AM
Boy oh Boy, youve had way to much to drink again! Go to bed now, enough is enough, hopefully the investigation will end soon for you?

11-22-2009, 01:41 PM
[quote="Last Word IS...":1wv5zldc][quote=Guest]Evidently thisd Guy is having a difficult time dealing with the guilt? The last couple of post are PATHETIC!

The latest word out of the SA office apparently is that this investigation is still on-going and everyone, are being tight lipped about it. This is a major, major investigation and all of those who are involved can not discuss it! So it is difficult to find out what exactly is going on, but one thing is for sure, somebody has problems.[/quote:1wv5zldc][/quote:1wv5zldc]

According to sources over at the PD, one of the suspects in this investigation is running her mouth to anyone that will listen, telling them that she will probably be going to jail soon. They told us that they are even getting tired of hearing it, and wish she could just be quiet, or get it over with so they don't have to hear it anymore. They think she is just playing the sympathy card. The one who resigned has taken the opposite approach and has not been seen or heard from. Mean while the alledged "whistle blower" is working hard as usual. Mission completed.

11-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Department Raided By FBI
by HEY MR. GUEST on 11/21/09 21:03:28

it seems some another, law enforcement agencys are pised, at you, have a nice time dealing with them. FDLE,WE ARE ALSO HAVE ALL ,THE DATA INFORMATION IP ECT.

11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Boy oh Boy, youve had way to much to drink again! Go to bed now, enough is enough, hopefully the investigation will end soon for you?

YOUR STILL DRUNK - GO BACK TO BED - LOSER - feds to see you soon. Report to Payne at property trailer to straighten out alll the evidence you screwed up!

11-22-2009, 03:01 PM
[quote="How pathetic":1uva0xpe][quote="Last Word IS...":1uva0xpe][quote=Guest]Evidently thisd Guy is having a difficult time dealing with the guilt? The last couple of post are PATHETIC!

The latest word out of the SA office apparently is that this investigation is still on-going and everyone, are being tight lipped about it. This is a major, major investigation and all of those who are involved can not discuss it! So it is difficult to find out what exactly is going on, but one thing is for sure, somebody has problems.[/quote:1uva0xpe][/quote:1uva0xpe]

According to sources over at the PD, one of the suspects in this investigation is running her mouth to anyone that will listen, telling them that she will probably be going to jail soon. They told us that they are even getting tired of hearing it, and wish she could just be quiet, or get it over with so they don't have to hear it anymore. They think she is just playing the sympathy card. The one who resigned has taken the opposite approach and has not been seen or heard from. Mean while the alledged "whistle blower" is working hard as usual. Mission completed.[/quote:1uva0xpe]

11-22-2009, 03:24 PM
viera Beach Police Department Raided By FBI
by look out its heading your way on 11/22/09 10:54:52

Department Raided By FBI

it seems some another, law enforcement agencys are pised, at you, have a nice time dealing with them. FDLE,WE ARE ALSO HAVE ALL ,THE DATA INFORMATION IP ECT.LOO

11-22-2009, 10:37 PM

YOUR STILL DRUNK - GO BACK TO BED - LOSER - feds to see you soon. Report to Payne at property trailer to straighten out alll the evidence you screwed up!

You can't spell worth a crap! get off this site and be prepared to respond to the county jail when we tell you!

11-22-2009, 11:35 PM

Department Raided By FBI

it seems some another, law enforcement agencys are pised, at you, have a nice time dealing with them. FDLE,WE ARE ALSO HAVE ALL ,THE DATA INFORMATION IP ECT.LOO

YOU CAN'T SPELL WORTH A CRAP! NO WONDER YOU WERE HORRIBLE AT CHECKING REPORTS! BE PREPARED TO RESPOND TO THE JAIL AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

11-23-2009, 12:15 AM

Department Raided By FBI

11-23-2009, 01:20 AM

Department Raided By FBI

it seems some another, law enforcement agencys are pised, at you, have a nice time dealing with them. FDLE,WE ARE ALSO HAVE ALL ,THE DATA INFORMATION IP ECT.look out its heading your way

11-23-2009, 01:35 AM
by LAW FIRM on 11/21/09 00:29:12

YOU ARE CORRECT, WE TRACKING YOUR IP ADDRESS, AND WE HAVE IT. GET READY FOR CIVIL PROSECUTION. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ,DOES NOT INCLUDE SLANDER OR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER. YOU HAVE COMMITTED BOTH. THANK YOU. SEE YOU IN COURTLAW FIRM
GALLIGAN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

11-23-2009, 02:13 AM
CONGRATS, TO THE UNWANTED GUEST, HE SAID HE IS THE WINNER OF THE SPELLING BEE, THATS WHAT HE SAYS. YOU JUDGE.

11-23-2009, 02:23 AM
I AM STILL HEAR **** HEAD, IS GOING TO CONTEST THE WINNER OF THE SPELLING BEE, HIS BUDDY THE UNWANTED GUEST, SHOW DOWN , SPELL MORON.

11-23-2009, 03:01 AM
whistle blower, name him, if you have the balls. with all your inside information , big shot. attacking law enforcement, legends.

11-23-2009, 03:03 AM
ATTENTION - THE DISCUSSION ON THIS FORUM MUST CEASE AND DESIST, UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION ON FORMER DET. GALLIGAN AND ANY OF HIS SUSPECTED ACCOMPLICES IS FINAL! THEN AND ONLY THEN MAY WE CONTINUE WITH OUR PUBLIC OPINIONS! SHOULD NOT BE LONG NOW - GOING INTO RECESS!

11-23-2009, 03:09 AM
YOU NAME GALLIGAN AGAIN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

11-23-2009, 03:20 AM
ATTENTION - THE DISCUSSION ON THIS FORUM MUST CEASE AND DESIST, UNTIL THE INVESTIGATION ON FORMER DET. GALLIGAN AND ANY OF HIS SUSPECTED ACCOMPLICES IS FINAL! THEN AND ONLY THEN MAY WE CONTINUE WITH OUR PUBLIC OPINIONS! SHOULD NOT BE LONG NOW - GOING INTO RECESS!

10 -4
Nothing left to discuss until this is complete, not worth the time. See you then.

11-23-2009, 03:25 AM
WE, WIN THE PG FAN CLUB. LATER ****HEAD, ALSO UNWANTED GUEST. WHO WON THE SPELLING BEE.

11-23-2009, 04:37 AM
GO TO WORK, IF YOU DO WORK AT ALL. STOP WORRYING ABOUT SGT. GALLIAN, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH, YOU . YOU NEED MENTAL HEALTH, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF,ADDRESS YOUR NEEDS

11-23-2009, 05:56 PM
YOU NAME GALLIGAN AGAIN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

I sure hope your not putting in overtime for this? All you seem to care about is $$! If you had simply focused on doing good work, instead of making up ways to add up overtime, maybe something would have gotten done right? Then again, maybe not? Seems to be all for the better now anyway in the end. Finally detectives who want to work and care about doing good job.

11-23-2009, 06:17 PM
what a great statement, not

11-24-2009, 01:32 AM
I worked with Pat at Riviera Beach and am now at the Gardens. It's hard to believe these allegations he is being investigated for, don't sound like him. Guess you never know but I hope all works out good for him and your agency. Good luck.

11-24-2009, 05:28 PM
I worked with Pat at Riviera Beach and am now at the Gardens. It's hard to believe these allegations he is being investigated for, don't sound like him. Guess you never know but I hope all works out good for him and your agency. Good luck.

Gardens, evidently he was attempting to pad his pension before he went out and the plan back fired. But then again he did leave and start collecting, so that overtime all went in unless it somehow gets overturned? Don't think they can do that though? Which means he will be payed a percentage for any that was swindled during that time frame. The other detectives were alledgedly covering for him and signing slips for him in his absence? And yes it is surprising that this caliber of guy would go to this length if that turns out to be the case. He may just have pulled one over on the city. Hey, we all know they deserve it anyway.

11-24-2009, 06:23 PM
this so old, stop posting incorrect information.

11-24-2009, 09:35 PM
this so old, stop posting incorrect information.

Don't know how you can call this bad info, what's your take on it?

11-24-2009, 10:18 PM
how thats for an update.

11-24-2009, 10:31 PM
THE GREAT ONE NOT THERE TO HANDLE IT, AND OVERSEE THE INVESTIGATION. MORE ON UNSOLVED CASES.

11-24-2009, 11:01 PM
THE GREAT ONE NOT THERE TO HANDLE IT, AND OVERSEE THE INVESTIGATION. MORE ON UNSOLVED CASES.

according to the news they already caught the shooter you idiot, and they didn't even have to pay overtime? Thats a first! Go figure.............

11-24-2009, 11:10 PM
SHOOTING IN RIVIERA TODAY on 11/24/09 18:31:49

THE GREAT ONE NOT THERE TO HANDLE IT, AND OVERSEE THE INVESTIGATION. MORE ON UNSOLVED CASES

11-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Witnesses said they heard two gunshots before the shooter got away. GOOD INTELL. MORON,JUST LIKE ALL YOUR POSTINGS.

11-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Witnesses said they heard two gunshots before the shooter got away. GOOD INTELL. MORON,JUST LIKE ALL YOUR POSTINGS.

Perhaps we need "Patty Great One" to advertise in the paper for anyone who can help him solve and then if you can ever reach him by phone after he puts in the overtime slip, he can then assign to a real detctive to track down? cause ya know he aint doin it!

11-24-2009, 11:35 PM
[quote="THE LOCAL NEWS":14iszwom]Witnesses said they heard two gunshots before the shooter got away. GOOD INTELL. MORON,JUST LIKE ALL YOUR POSTINGS.

Perhaps we need "Patty Great One" to advertise in the paper for anyone who can help him solve and then if you can ever reach him by phone after he puts in the overtime slip, he can then assign to a real detctive to track down? cause ya know he aint doin it![/quote:14iszwom]

No thanks pal, this guy and his associates will work no more investigations.

11-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Witnesses said they heard two gunshots before the shooter got away ,GROW UP AND GO AWAY and stop posting lies, you just got caught.

11-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Riviera Beach police said the driver was stopped at an intersection on Avenue O when someone in a white pickup truck pulled up and opened fire.

Witnesses said they heard two gunshots before the shooter GOT AWAY.

The driver was taken by ambulance to an area hospital. The driver's condition was not immediately available.
Copyright 2009 by WPBF.com. All rights reserved. This material

11-24-2009, 11:45 PM
[quote="SHOOTING IN RIVIERA TODAY":1wtm592f]THE GREAT ONE NOT THERE TO HANDLE IT, AND OVERSEE THE INVESTIGATION. MORE ON UNSOLVED CASES.

according to the news they already caught the shooter you idiot, and they didn't even have to pay overtime? Thats a first! Go figure.............[/quote:1wtm592f]
by TO THE UNTRUTHFUL, UNWANTED GUEST on 11/24/09 19:43:39

Riviera Beach police said the driver was stopped at an intersection on Avenue O when someone in a white pickup truck pulled up and opened fire.

The driver was taken by ambulance to an area hospital. The driver's condition was not immediately available.
Copyright 2009 by WPBF.com. All rights reserved. This material

11-24-2009, 11:53 PM
[quote="THE LOCAL NEWS":f8krn5zw]Witnesses said they heard two gunshots before the shooter got away. GOOD INTELL. MORON,JUST LIKE ALL YOUR POSTINGS.

Perhaps we need "Patty Great One" to advertise in the paper for anyone who can help him solve and then if you can ever reach him by phone after he puts in the overtime slip, he can then assign to a real detctive to track down? cause ya know he aint doin it![/quote:f8krn5zw]

McCaulik SAYS NO WAY WILL HE WORK ANYTHING!

11-24-2009, 11:56 PM
[quote="THE LOCAL NEWS":v1e1c0d2]Witnesses said they heard two gunshots before the shooter got away. GOOD INTELL. MORON,JUST LIKE ALL YOUR POSTINGS.

Perhaps we need "Patty Great One" to advertise in the paper for anyone who can help him solve and then if you can ever reach him by phone after he puts in the overtime slip, he can then assign to a real detctive to track down? cause ya know he aint doin it!

No thanks pal, this guy and his associates will work no more investigations.[/quote:v1e1c0d2]

NO CALL OUTS FOR HIS GAL EITHER

PLUS WE HAVE TO GO BACK AND SEE IF ANY OF THOSE CASES THEY WORKED WILL NEED TO BE THROWN OUT AFTER THIS INVESTIGATION CONCLUDES?

11-25-2009, 12:02 AM
HEY GREAT IDIOT, THE POSTS YOU POSTED SAY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY THE NEWS CHANNEL! YOU JUST VIOLATED 2 COPY RIGHTS, WE WILL HAVE TO ADD THIS TO THE INVESTIGATION. WHAT AN LOUSY INVESTIGATOR, SEE U STILL LOVE THAT NEWS EVEN WITH YOU NOT IN IT? DON'T WORRY THOUGH YOU WILL BE BACK IN IT SOON ENOUGH.

11-25-2009, 12:13 AM
UNTRUTHFULNESS, YOUR FIRED, IA FINDINGS. ALSO STAY OFF THE OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT SITES.

11-25-2009, 12:16 AM
where is the great one when we need him. god help us.

11-25-2009, 12:20 AM
[quote="No overtime wasted":1foq84oj][quote="SHOOTING IN RIVIERA TODAY":1foq84oj]THE GREAT ONE NOT THERE TO HANDLE IT, AND OVERSEE THE INVESTIGATION. MORE ON UNSOLVED CASES.

according to the news they already caught the shooter you idiot, and they didn't even have to pay overtime? Thats a first! Go figure.............[/quote:1foq84oj]SHOOTER GOT AWAY.
by TO THE UNTRUTHFUL, UNWANTED GUEST on 11/24/09 19:43:39

Copyright 2009 by WPBF.com. All rights reserved. This material[/quote:1foq84oj]
shooter got away.

11-25-2009, 12:22 AM
STICK TO LYING, YOUR GOOD AT THAT, YOUR TRUE CALLING.