PDA

View Full Version : Calling Capitian Red Man

08-23-2009, 07:49 PM
You are as big an A-Hole as everyone says.

Giving out reprimands for BS, but letting officers making out in the station closet slide, the male officer bragged about it to you, how about your politicing for you kin that ran for State Attorney while on duty. You will read the newspaper on duty everyday but want to give a reprimand to an officer that looked at it on line. What a crock of crap. When yo retire we will have a party, about a week after you leave and you will not be invited, same with TR and DN.

08-25-2009, 04:02 AM
All you have to do is write the captain up for using tobacco products in the presence of the public and you can see if the accreditation process that our agency has endured works or not.

08-25-2009, 09:01 PM
GREAT IDEA!!! I may have to try this. He is not the only one that can play dumb silly games. IT"S ON!

08-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Who is Captain Red Man? Do you even know what you are talking about? If so, file a complaint and then STFU.

There are a lot of things that could be better with AG. however, we would have to get rid of a lot of old fart employees that do nothing but run their mouth instead of attempting to act a little more professional. There are so many officers that are only here because this agency lets them get away with not knowing their job. I know several officers that don't know how to make an arrest, that's why management don't want them to attempt to because when they do, they make all of us look like a bunch of idiots. Basically, if you want things to improve you may need to work on yourself. Why don't most of you start with doing a couple of simple violations and then work your way up to handling something criminal, even if it's just a simple DWLSR arrest. There are experienced officers that will help you along the way so you won't mess it up too bad. All you have to do is ask. Stop blaiming everyone else for your own problem. Use some of your energy to improve yourself instead of all of it on trying to find faults with people.

I bet most new officers on 95 have had more cases (administrative and criminal) than most of you gossiping people complaining on here. What does that say???? Hmmm you don't know what you are doing or you are too lazy to do anything other than blame someone else.

Girl on 75 I hope the Sgt. position opens up for you. I hear you would be a great person for the job...
I'm sure someone will say something negative if you get promoted, just because they are jealous and will never be considered themselves.

08-26-2009, 07:05 PM
It sounds like to me you haven't been here that long Rookie. You will change, believe me, you will change, I was once in your shoes. As everyone knows I-95 is the Rookies and outcast. So keep on scanning.

08-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Who is Captain Red Man? Do you even know what you are talking about? If so, file a complaint and then STFU.

Most here know who this in reference to, and know what it is about. At least those that need to.

Should we follow your professional example set forth is your post? Yeah you are real professional (ST#U) that is real mature and professional.

From what you posted you sound more like the pot calling the kettle black.

If 95 ruled so much they would be able to keep officers instead of so many leaving for other agencies.

Get a clue.

08-26-2009, 08:51 PM
I heard Rodger Pittman was coming out of retirement, and was going to be the new I-10 LT.

08-26-2009, 08:56 PM
I wish he would come back and take his old position back from Tim.

08-28-2009, 05:00 AM
What about the BS reprimand given to the officer on Cuz's shift for arrest paperwork lost by the relieving shift.

Moral is in the toilet due to this BS paperwork handing out that is going on. Do you think that this makes you look good to the your superiors? Is it part of your job description to screw with officers all of the time? Do you enjoy looking for BS to hand out paper on? There has been more paper handed out by you in the last few months than has ever been handed out since I have been here, and all over BS to people that will not kiss your behind.

Well time to go to bed, I will sleep well, I do not know how you sleep considering how you screw people. Must not have a conscience.

08-28-2009, 08:47 AM

Most here know who this in reference to, and know what it is about. At least those that need to.

Should we follow your professional example set forth is your post? Yeah you are real professional (ST#U) that is real mature and professional.

From what you posted you sound more like the pot calling the kettle black.

If 95 ruled so much they would be able to keep officers instead of so many leaving for other agencies.

Get a clue.

For your information, Officers on 95 have way more experience than officers on 75. Our roookies have more violations and arrests than probably all the experienced / inexperienced dinosaurs and rookies that you have out there.

As for people leaving our region for other jobs, there will always be people leaving from 95 due to the fact that they gain experience much faster in a faster paced enviornment than they they would on 75 or 10. It takes an average of 5-10 years (The bubba factor) in the other regions for the officer to gain that same experience and realize he can use it some where else.

BTW, L. Gwynn would make a great Sgt. out here on 95. So come on over girlfriend and lets rock-n-roll. :twisted:

08-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Yeah you just keep telling yourself that joke.

Gwinn would make a good Sgt. and we will keep her.

Ya'll have the biggest joke to come off of 75 over there now.

08-28-2009, 11:09 AM
Sounds like Tallahassee is a sinking ship. Where is our great commanders in the palace, oh yes thats right you never did this job out here you just want to tell us your way. Look at the Colonel a man who doesnt care about this place and never will but can be an embarassment at any time. Savy paid the price for his DUI with a demotion and Liford is a colonel. Yep thanks Tally for leading us.

08-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Yeah you just keep telling yourself that joke.

Gwinn would make a good Sgt. and we will keep her.

Ya'll have the biggest joke to come off of 75 over there now.

You are exactly right, he came off of 75 to 95 to learn the way things are really suppose to be done. Just continue un-arresting those dui's and doing the dumb things you are programmed to do. :cry:

08-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Ok, we get it already. If 95 thinks they are the bomb than so be it. I don't really care. I come to work and do my job then go home. I don't think that bashing other people at other stations, some I have never met is going to solve anything. SERIOUSLY, grow up or go sit in the corner in time out junior. Other agencies read our posts and laugh at how we slander one another. And come on, Savy, Liford and others that have had hiccups did their time already so let it be. We are only human, we all make mistakes at some point in time. Just let it go and if you can't, WHATEVER...

08-28-2009, 05:47 PM
All Tally needs to do is look at the stats of the Officers getting paperwork and the stats of the shifts that they are on and they will see that they are the top producing Officers on the top producing shifts. It has nothing to do with someone not doing their job correctly it has to do with the old road guard mentality that some have and the fact that they are trying to break the good work ethic/habit that some have because it does not fit that mentality. It would make a lot of Officers sleep better at night if they did not have to worry about coming to work only to find that they are getting paperwork for dumb crap. There are a few that are trying to undue the progress made by this department in the last few years. Who will stop them?

08-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Hingson is smarter than he may appear. His hands will appear clean in all of this, but the truth is he and Rutherford are the ones giving the orders to write people up. They order Hodson to write up Sgt's and order Hodson to order Sgt's to write officers up. They are using the chain properly but for the wrong reasons.

08-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Sounds like Tallahassee is a sinking ship. Where is our great commanders in the palace, oh yes thats right you never did this job out here you just want to tell us your way. Look at the Colonel a man who doesnt care about this place and never will but can be an embarassment at any time. Savy paid the price for his DUI with a demotion and Liford is a colonel. Yep thanks Tally for leading us.

Didnt know Savy had a DUI?

08-28-2009, 08:24 PM
Alot of BS writeups going on. Along with Cuz's officer, and the other 4 or so on my shift about a stupid computer, they totaled atleast 5 within two weeks. Never seen such. The officers involved werent the type to just sit around and never git the ramp or go down the road. Not saying look at every truck or run down every bypasser but atleast they were and still are being proactive and trying to do right. Motivate those that have low numbers. Write up supervisors that tell officers "not to get into anything" or "let the drunk go" or "pass it off to another agency". Last tine I checked job desricptions, a law enforcemnent officer no matter who they are employed by is still a law enforcement officer and have a duty by statute to act. Officers being held back back supervisors goes against that doesn't it? Where's the paperwork???

08-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Instead of writing people up all the time, sometime's a good counsiling will do the same thing. Then the officer will not have that it in his file to follow him until he retires. But this agency does not care about that, so my hat off to all you supervisors who like to write people up because they think it makes them look good. Hope you sleep well @ night. Just remember the people you kick today might be your boss tommrow.

08-31-2009, 12:28 AM
Instead of writing people up all the time, sometime's a good counsiling will do the same thing. Then the officer will not have that it in his file to follow him until he retires. But this agency does not care about that, so my hat off to all you supervisors who like to write people up because they think it makes them look good. Hope you sleep well @ night. Just remember the people you kick today might be your boss tommrow.

I agree. Sometimes just pulling an officer to the side and talking to them will get the desired results. Writing people up only causes more problems, especially when it for BS that a good talking would have rectified. Yes there is a chain of command and it is to be used, but why can't a Major or Capitan pull and officer to the side and talk to them if they see something wrong instead of hiding behind a Lt. and Sgt.? That only makes a supervisor (CPT & MAJ) seem gutless and spineless, like they cannot do their own dirty work, they want someone else to take the hit. Well guess what everybody knows where it is coming from. No use hiding.

08-31-2009, 05:42 PM

Didnt know Savy had a DUI?

Savy didn't get a DUI he was refuring to Liford's DUI and all that mess that happened with the Colonel in Tally. Please lets not get another rumer started....

08-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Yeah Savy did not get a DUI. He would not have gotten demoted for a DUI. You can break the law and endanger the lives of others and keep your rank. Not follow policy and you loose rank. Hard to figure ain't it.

09-01-2009, 01:06 AM
The brass have their own set of rules. The previous LC demoted Savy in spite of LC Bryan and Rutherford and Hingson pulling for him. Liford has been a signer of all policy just not a follower of it.

09-01-2009, 03:10 AM
When a cow buries it's self to the neck in a mud wallow it does not matter how many are pulling it ain't coming out.

10-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Stats dont mean sh&$. The only thing that matters is who is friends with who. Have you seen some of the supervisors in Ag? Some of these people must have first cousins as parents. Salario, Stiles, Bradley..It is a list of misfits.

10-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Put your pill bottle down Mom and step away from the computer, your done mommy Rhodes.

12-22-2009, 09:02 AM
MEMO from the Capitan:

The floggings will continue until moral improves.

12-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Run, run as fast as you can.......

12-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Rhodes is gonna find out how her court has sold her out because of her lies and BS. Her loyal followers are all terrified she has told all of them she is gonna run the show when Putnam is Ag commish. Good luck Terry Lee Rhodes, Opie is gonna fire you too.

12-24-2009, 12:34 AM
I am going to get a new dog and name him Redman and kick him everyday when I come home from work. What would fit the persona correctly? A Poodle, a Yorkie, or a Brussles Griffon.

06-14-2010, 09:21 AM
You are still as big an arse hole as everyone says.

06-14-2010, 11:08 PM
You are still as big an arse hole as everyone says.

Yes he is. :evil:

09-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Dang wasn't this dude supposed to leave?

09-11-2010, 12:31 AM
I think they begged him to stay so they would have a place to bring ben to when they close p-cola.

09-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Kind of what I am figuring. Pensacola will be closed next budget cycle.

09-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Kind of what I am figuring. Pensacola will be closed next budget cycle.

Forgot to say that Ben still has property in Suwannee County. Easy for him to come back.

09-11-2010, 02:41 PM
I hope that does not happen. That is the last thing that we need is another "yes Man". That big sloth does not no who to do anything but kiss the arse of the brass. That is what is wrong with this place. How about we do the job and the hell with the buddy system. Lets get someone who actually knows how to open a pair of cuffs and has priven that they know what to do after the cuffs are closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!