PDA

View Full Version : GO FIGURE

08-21-2009, 04:06 PM
What a waste of an opportunity! Promoting someone who's claim to fame is an arson investigator. Never worked the ramp. I guess this further proves the idea that kissing butt will get you too the top. Talk to people like they are you peasants and you pretty much can get a free ride to the top. WHAT A JOKE!!!

08-22-2009, 03:37 AM
Mark will make a great charge man. If the need arises he will dish it out to the screw up in question, without a blanket scream to all. He's a fair man that most here know little to nothing about. Mark has work to be where he is now and upon anyone asked if you want it it yours, would be liars if you said no way. The main thing is it was done in house instead of bringing some from the outside, which is one heck of a big step.

08-22-2009, 01:11 PM
It looks like LC Bryan is messing things up as fast as he can thanks to LL leaving. Haddock is a good trainer and probably knows more about are ramps than bryan does because the captains and Tim do all the work anywat. Bryan is so full of it he is a man who is not trusted and is lazy. He will tell everybody he will do something for them and then make jokes about them when they leave the room. Thanks Liford I guess kissing your butt and being a good old boy is what counts.

08-22-2009, 09:13 PM
OMG can anybody in AgLaw read or write?. Bryan is a fumbler from bumbler he is gonna get an ear full and his big mouth will pork him.

08-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Well at least we do not have to endure his BS at in-service any more. Ya'll make sure you keep him busy @ the Rhodes Building.

I guess Lt. Hodson will now be taking over training, THANK GOD! Someone that can deal with people on a person to person basis without yelling, or just taking it out on everyone. Someone that actually gives a crap.

Now who will take Lt. Hodson's spot? I hope hey are not stupid enough to try Savy again. I can only think of a couple that would be qualified and able to do the job. Really only one that would able to fulfill the duties and do them and not spend all of their time sucking up trying to make the next rank.

Then there would have to be a new SGT.

Should be very interesting.

08-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Who do you think the next Sgt. will be if the opportunity arises?

08-26-2009, 01:46 AM
Bryan is pissing alot of people off up here. He is trying to show everybody he is the man. To much power for a person who cant handle it. It is so weird seeing him in the LC's old office. I hope he can go in that office and deflate himself so he will fit in it, what a mistake.

08-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Hey girl. You sure didn't hide who you were. Good question though. They are gonna put who they want in there. You might have a chance. It is gonna be very interesting.

08-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Well Guest95 I was just having a look around on here and got a little giddy and threw that question out there. And no I don't care to hide my name. I 'm curious just like everybody else. There are several good candidates on the promotional list. It will be interesting to see how everything goes though. How are yall on that side of the world (95)?

08-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Who is the most qualified for the I-10 LT postion after Hodson gets promoted.

08-26-2009, 07:39 PM
IMHO Sgt. Gardner. It will never happen as the Cpt. does not like him (Gardner is not a butt kisser), but then the Cpt. did not want Hodson, he would have rather kept Savy. I do not know who that speaks worse of, the Cpt. or Savy, same boat IMO.

We shall see.

08-26-2009, 08:21 PM
In your Humble Opinion who is the next best man for the job from I-10?

08-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Maybe Finch.

No Smith or Marty.

Nobody from 75.

Can they promote an Investigator to Lt. in Uniform?

Is this why Baldwin did not step down and come back to VACIS? I know they love him in Tally. Where is Delgado now. Just questions and thoughts.

08-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Sure they can, an investigator in the same rank as a sergeant or they can hire a LT. from outside the agency like they did Goodyear. Who will be good to promote?

08-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Someone from outside could be good, although it would cause hard feelings within the ranks. Baldwin may would cause Hingson to retire early. Delgado has more experience in Law Enforcement than most in our agency, plus I think he is down south and may want to come back north. We shall see.

I still think Gardner would be best. He is the most Pro-LEO SGT. we have on I-10, not just the typical good ol' agcop that most are. Not that good ol' agcop is a bad thing they have their place also, one balances another, if you catch my meaning.

08-26-2009, 09:12 PM
We need somebody like Sheriff Joe Arpaio from Arizona.

08-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Gardner is crap plain and simple Savvy is just glad to be having a job. major Bryan is scared to make Hingson mad because he cant handle him. Haddock may just be something good for us.

08-27-2009, 01:49 AM
I think Haddock is going to shake a few things up. Those people who have been sliding by, doing nothing but whining about everything are in for a wakeup call. Good riddance to them. Hopefully we can improve a few things around here.

08-27-2009, 10:58 AM
I think Haddock is going to shake a few things up. Those people who have been sliding by, doing nothing but whining about everything are in for a wakeup call. Good riddance to them. Hopefully we can improve a few things around here.

Please give us a detailed list of "things around here" you would do to improve this place.

08-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Gardner is crap plain and simple Savvy is just glad to be having a job. major Bryan is scared to make Hingson mad because he cant handle him. Haddock may just be something good for us.

Your post shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. You cannot even keep up with the rank structure. Why would a Lt. Col. be scared of a Capitan? A Lt. Col. with a reputation of Bryan's would not be. Why is Gardner crap? Do you even know Savy?

08-27-2009, 11:26 AM

Examples please. Who in your opinion has been sliding by, and doing nothing but whining? Names, instances.

08-27-2009, 02:59 PM

Your post shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. You cannot even keep up with the rank structure. Why would a Lt. Col. be scared of a Capitan? A Lt. Col. with a reputation of Bryan's would not be. Why is Gardner crap? Do you even know Savy?

Thank you for stating that this GUEST has no idea what they are saying. Most people on this site just like to sit back and hid under a GUEST NAME and throw daggers at their co-workers or supervisors with the lies they write about them. Like you said they don't even really know the person that they are talking about. They are just full of "TRASH TALK" can't write anything positive or correct. Why else would they be called "GUEST"???

08-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Kind of like using the name "Chevy Man"? Yep we all know who that is. Pot to Kettle.....

08-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Chevy Man has made an appearence again to give his 2 cents about his friend and work out buddy the Great Law Enforcement Leader Savy that "took one for the team." There isn't but 2 people that hopes he makes Lt. or even comes back to I-10 that is "Chevy Man" and Savy. Always good to hear your very knowledgeable opinion no matter how insane and uninformed it is MG.

08-28-2009, 12:56 PM
This site should be read alittle more closely by the moderator, he/she needs to close some of these posts because the same old B.S. is still being hashed. Get a new subject. Try a positive attitude and your life would get better!!!! FYI I'm not MG or BB.... Good Luck!

08-28-2009, 06:13 PM
This site should be read alittle more closely by the moderator, he/she needs to close some of these posts because the same old B.S. is still being hashed. Get a new subject. Try a positive attitude and your life would get better!!!! FYI I'm not MG or BB.... Good Luck!

Positive attitude? You seem pretty negative yourself Chevy Man. The only time you make a showing is when Savy comes up in a post, and then you are bashing who ever posts something that does not paint a picture that you like. Remember whenever you point a finger there are three more pointing right at you. Of course you will not admit to who you really are, most already see you for what you really are, you are fooling only yourself. Drop the hoax you portray and your life would get better. Good Luck!

08-28-2009, 06:49 PM

So as a LEO you are supposed to protect a persons rights, but you would have the moderator take away one of the most important rights we have? Just because you do not like what is posted about someone? You would have the moderator take away a person's freedom of speech? I have seen no right to remain silent listed anywhere. LEO's like you scare me, you would be the first to violate someone's civil right when placing them under arrest. Do you even know what they are?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much. You show your hand/loyalty when you do such.

People have the opportunity to come on here and clear up any misunderstandings or falsehoods that have been posted about them. If they choose not to then there must be some truth to it. All they would have to do is post their side of the story, use their name and invite anyone with questions to call. Quick, easy, simple, and all cleared up.

08-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Hey...has anyone thought about the "Big Wheel" on 75? he was a top man on I-10 and is pretty close to the mucky muck! Good Sgt. kind of on the down low? Rather have Baldwin...he is way out there when it comes to PRO LAW!!! Would love to have him!!!!
Just a thought? Rich where are you?

08-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey...has anyone thought about the "Big Wheel" on 75? he was a top man on I-10 and is pretty close to the mucky muck! Good Sgt. kind of on the down low? Rather have Baldwin...he is way out there when it comes to PRO LAW!!! Would love to have him!!!!
Just a thought? Rich where are you?

Big Wheel is to much of a company man, now being company is not always a bad thing if it is done with the best in mind for all involved, but when it is done with the company's best in mind mind or that person's best in mind it is not a good thing. Besides how can you supervise and justly hand out corrective action when it is known by most that you sleep on duty. Which mucky muck is he close to? That also plays a big factor. Right now we need someone with enough gumption to stand as a firewall between the Cpt. we have and the Sgt's and Officer's. We do not need someone a this point that is just going to go along to get along with the Cpt., to much would be lost.

09-01-2009, 04:39 AM
Troops look out! The new Chief will be very rough and is looking to make examples of all. He does not care about anything at all and will shoot first and apologize later. In service training is now continued on a personal basis. He is out to fire about everybody and will start with the older members of the agency and continue until he has finished with all of the older officers, sgts and lts, and continue from there.

I would do my budget and consider whether you can live elsewhere. As he lives on destroying lives and careers.

09-01-2009, 11:44 AM
It is already rough in some areas, but not because of the new chief. It's rough due to the ol' Major and Capitan. Maybe he will replace them and then we can really get some work done without worry of paperwork for doing our jobs. Maybe well get to do some real work, not just car washing and floor mopping.

09-02-2009, 02:30 AM
It is already rough in some areas, but not because of the new chief. It's rough due to the ol' Major and Capitan. Maybe he will replace them and then we can really get some work done without worry of paperwork for doing our jobs. Maybe well get to do some real work, not just car washing and floor mopping.

You cop wanna be bottom feeders make me laugh. Only reason your here is cause you can't cut it at a real police agency. Stop crying and grab that mop.

09-02-2009, 01:16 PM
[/quote]You cop wanna be bottom feeders make me laugh. Only reason your here is cause you can't cut it at a real police agency. Stop crying and grab that mop.[/quote]

if you dont work for this agency, why would you even be posting here or checking our forum? just to make yourself look like an idiot i suppose. well done

09-02-2009, 01:34 PM
[/quote] You cop wanna be bottom feeders make me laugh. Only reason your here is cause you can't cut it at a real police agency. Stop crying and grab that mop.[/quote]

if you dont work for this agency, why would you even be posting here or checking our forum? just to make yourself look like an idiot i suppose. well done

09-03-2009, 03:11 AM
So, back on topic...

If the guy that gets it is gonna have to go to Tallahassee, why would Hodson take it? He just got his house finished, why would he leave home again?

If you gotta go to Tally, who really wants to take this spot? Is Sgt. Klopfer going to move over there?

We're gonna get someone from outside....

09-03-2009, 10:12 AM
I agree it will be someone from outside. If Mark had left like he has been saying for 2 years, then it would be Hodson and it would be back in Lake City, but since he is staying and is now chief it will stay in Tally. I feel sorry for who ever gets it as it is Mark's baby and he will still try to run it being the control freak he is.

Can't wait for the new commish in about 15 months, we should see some real changes then. Hopefully a mass flushing.

At least Hodson will maybe stay our Lt. for now.

09-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Has anyone heard if cuz is going to be the next Lt. on I-10.

09-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Cuz might as well hang it up. He could be the only employee in the Department and he would still be a SGT.

09-05-2009, 01:38 AM
So, back on topic...

If the guy that gets it is gonna have to go to Tallahassee, why would Hodson take it? He just got his house finished, why would he leave home again?

If you gotta go to Tally, who really wants to take this spot? Is Sgt. Klopfer going to move over there?

We're gonna get someone from outside....

They already got somebody in Tally qualified for that position if he'll take it. Its a Capt spot so he will be safe after the new crew comes in.

09-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Thay don't need to fill the LT. position anyway. This agency ran for years without that postion when there was just a LT. on every Interstate and no Capt. Why don't they just replace that postion with a officer or maybe two officer's.

09-05-2009, 02:57 PM
You are right scan man. That is what I am hoping for with a new commish. A total reorg getting rid of all the extra trash we have now. Let's go back to how it used to be. I mean let's be honest, with the command structure we have now is it any better than before? NO! Maybe for those that are in the newly created positions, but for the rest of us it just means someone with no real job trying to find things to look busy, which in some areas seems to be BS paperwork.

09-05-2009, 05:06 PM
OMG scan man...you should be ag officer of the year what a thought! There is so much realignment in state gov why should we be any different. I say put the Capt on the ramp and a midnight or two. Just because you reach a rank doesn't mean you don't remember where you came from. Hey maybe if they work they "can" remember where they came from and stop critizing. Let's all rant and rave for realignment! Now that is what this site if for better ideas and maybe brainstorming.
Not bashing the peeps that you work with..... :P

09-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks nobodiimportant, Ray Charles could see there's to many chiefs and not enough indians in this department. Maybe the new commissioner won't have as many friends. Happy Scanning!

09-07-2009, 04:00 PM
I don't get the "too many chiefs" arguments relating to Tally...

So, figure this: uniform side, +/- 180 officers, 16 sergeants, 6 lieutenants, 4 captains, 2 majors, and one chief. Investigation side has about 25 investigators, 7 lieutenants, two captains, and a chief. Tally folks have a lieutenant, a major, and a bureau chief.

Leaving out the names that are actually in the jobs, and looking at the jobs themselves..

This means about 11 to 12 officers per Sergeant. This is bad news - anyone that was in the military would tell you you should have no more than 10 people in your span of control.
Yep, you read this right - not enough supervisors, at least at the ground level.

Id give you that we have two majors that report to majors, and that shouldn't be. Those two major spots should be dumped or reclassed.

Over in investigations side, they've got about three and a half investigators to a lieutenant. three and a half lieutenants to a captian. No majors. That's the way to go.

Up in tally, on the admin side, theyve got a staff lieutenant, a major, and a BC. Again, you've got a major to a major. Having said that, theyre only 3 people. The major should be reclassed.

Overall, you're looking at about 200 officers / investigators, and about 41 supervisors. This is an overall span of command of about 4.8 officers per supervisor. With the optimum span of control being seven officers per, we're definitely not top heavy. Not at least compare d to some other places.

We could use some restructuring though.

09-08-2009, 01:23 PM
This ain't the military were AG Law a different breed. I'm not saying I don't like my job because I do. I just agree with Scan Man this agecy is too top heavy.

09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
This ain't the military were AG Law a different breed. I'm not saying I don't like my job because I do. I just agree with Scan Man this agecy is too top heavy.

Face the facts bottom feeders, not a thing you can do about it!

Now get back on that ramp, check them trucks and mop them floors before you leave.

09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I can tell you that the brass dont care whether we are top heavy or not. They want those big paychecks and big offices and the heck with the troops or anybody. We have no one in AgLaw who cares about anybody but them.

09-09-2009, 02:57 PM
That's right Dot Lady there is nothing I can do about it, but the tide might change.

09-10-2009, 02:39 PM
You better be happy with what you got in Tally, because what may come is layoffs and another bunch politcal appointed cops who will really do it to you. It doesnt matter to Liford or Bryan or any of the ones who will get the ax soon.

09-10-2009, 03:29 PM
What do you have a crystal ball? Go back to your High School and stop making pre"****"ions about our agency.....you don't know more than a 5th grader.... :devil:

09-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Watch and see stupid

10-17-2009, 01:40 PM
What do you expect? This is a hillbilly network. Have you worked with the Consumer Service Investigators? I worked with Investigative "Supervisor" Sasha Velez...This girl fell off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. We were conducting sting operations with their department. Velez was "leading"the investigation in attempting to speak to the owner of some Telemarketing Firms. Either she is unable to speak english or she is a complete moron. The guys she supervised were telling me how management is embarrassed by her. But, why is she still there? Good job Bronson.

10-17-2009, 02:24 PM
She fired your ass boy and Rhodes had her back you stupid $hit

10-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Someone in consumer services is pissed, get off our board man. JR Kelly ran a horrible office and was always with his meat puppet Steckler who snitched about Kelly to Rhodes on what he was doing. Stiles has integrity and work ethic, Kelly was a POS who only promoted himself. The FDACS is getting ready for some awful changes.

10-27-2009, 05:44 AM
Overall, you're looking at about 200 officers / investigators, and about 41 supervisors. This is an overall span of command of about 4.8 officers per supervisor. With the optimum span of control being seven officers per, we're definitely not top heavy. Not at least compare d to some other places.

We could use some restructuring though.

I only mean this as a joke so dont take offens......

Me = Adult, college education, next to no responsibility as an Ag-cop = 4.8 Officers to 1 Supervisor.

My 5 year old = Child, no education, next to no responsibilty as a Super Spy Assasin = 22 Kindergardeners to 1 Teacher.

We are not invading Iraq or defending a country, IMHO extremely top Heavy, plenty of SGT's, and too many everything else, The biggest problem with the Agency is communication. "We have all played the wisper game "Rumor". The more people playing the more fun/change the statement is at the end of the line."

And as posted previously by GAFFMSTR

Strategic Management

In the Beginning was the Plan
And then came the Assumptions
And the Assumptions were without form
And the Plan was completely without substance
and the darkness was upon the face of the workers
and they spoke among themselves, saying
"It is a crock of shit and it stinketh"
And the workers went unto the Supervisors and sayeth
"It is a pile of dung and none may abide the odour thereof"
And the Supervisors went unto their Managers and sayeth unto them
"It is a container of excrement and it is very strong,
Such that none may abide by it."
And the Managers went unto their Directors and sayeth,
"It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength".
And the Directors spoke amongst themselves, saying one to another
"It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong".
And the Directors went unto the Vice Presidents and sayeth unto them,
"It promotes growth and is very powerful".
And the Vice Presidents went unto the President and sayeth unto him,
"This new plan will actively promote the growth and efficiency
of this Organization, and in these areas in particular".
And the President looked upon The Plan,
And saw that it was good, and the Plan became Policy.
This is How Shit Happens.

10-28-2009, 12:39 AM
You consumer services investigators are not law enforcement and are now way affiliated with us. You wear your badges and sling your title around as if you are but you have no arrest power.

Find your own board or twitter tweet to sling your mud.

10-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Yes I am a consumer investigator and I also solve problems that your lazy chief investigator cant do because he just smokes and then blows smoke. We can also do things that oale wont or cant do. Johnson your big cheese is just kissing ass and doing nothing. Your unit used to do motor vehicle stings and telemarketing fraud, now because of Johnson you do nothing but stall and make plans f or cases. We used to work together.

10-29-2009, 01:35 AM
Wow - I just found this by accident and am totally surprised. This is the "stupid" supervisor, Sasha Velez, from Consumer Services, and I am completely baffled by the idiotic comments posted on here by CMA. Those who've worked with me know that the comments are baseless -- noone has worked telemarketing stings except for OALE with us and every once in a blue moon MAYBE an outside agency. Noone is embarrassed to work with me as I am one of the top investigators. Am I tooting my own horn? Not particularly since I know where I stand. This person sounds like a certain individual that I choose not to address.

Me not speak English? Hon, I speak 4 languages fluently. And I had a 4.0 in high school and university. Obviously you've got issues. Insulting OALE is also not cool. I appreciate everything they do - I understand that they've got limitations to what they can and can't do, but that's with all government agencies.

That's it for me. Thank you, OALE, for all of the help you've given ME in the past. To CMA, if you currently work for us, this will be addressed by the appropriate individuals. If you don't work for us, your comments are inappropriate and embarrassing for your agency.

Off I go to nurse the bruises from all those branches I hit on the "stupid tree"...as the guys on here said, this forum is for OALE not for us. ((( my apologies for jumping in guys )))

10-29-2009, 01:43 AM
CRAP!!!! I just realized I wrote the wrong name as to the "offensive" post. My apologies CMA (although you really should not have said that about OALE).

The offending post was the one by "JUST WATCHING":

Re: GO FIGURE
by JUST WATCHING on 10/17/09 09:40:51

What do you expect? This is a hillbilly network. Have you worked with the Consumer Service Investigators? I worked with Investigative "Supervisor" Sasha Velez...This girl fell off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. We were conducting sting operations with their department. Velez was "leading"the investigation in attempting to speak to the owner of some Telemarketing Firms. Either she is unable to speak english or she is a complete moron. The guys she supervised were telling me how management is embarrassed by her. But, why is she still there? Good job Bronson.

What I said still stands, but it was meant for Just Watching.

See, I can admit to an error. One of those branches must have left a bruise.