PDA

View Full Version : Who executes search warrants in Cape Coral city limits?

08-21-2009, 04:35 AM
I just read about Cape Coral Taco Bell manager Paul Price being arrested for selling marijuana earlier this year. CCPD conducted the under cover investigation but the search warrant for his Cape Coral home was executed by LCSO special operations unit.

Is this the norm for search warrants in Lee or were there special circumstances that lead to LCSO executing the search warrant?

Did CCPD SWAT accidentally shooting him the year before, during their botched clusterfuk of a Taco Bell robbery stakeout have something to do with them not executing the search warrant?

And whatever happened with his suit against the Cape for his accidental shooting anyway?
Did the city settle? is it still pending? Did CCPD decide to give him extra special attention after he sued them for wrongfully shooting him?

08-21-2009, 02:53 PM
buddy go home. Worry about LCSO for now and worry about internal search warrants. Go press your uniforms and take calls.

08-27-2009, 04:33 PM
buddy go home. Worry about LCSO for now and worry about internal search warrants. Go press your uniforms and take calls.

Maybe not everyone operates like you BUDDY ! ring-ring,.. bling-bling :roll: Don't be a hater !

CC Swat ? Thought they were trained in civilian safty first, and foremost ? I could be mistaken. Got to get those heavy drug's off the streets. :roll:

08-27-2009, 05:16 PM

Maybe not everyone operates like you BUDDY ! ring-ring,.. bling-bling :roll: Don't be a hater !

CC Swat ? Thought they were trained in civilian safty first, and foremost ? I could be mistaken. Got to get those heavy drug's off the streets. :roll:

Give me a break dude! U work in the County for christ sake. Stop sounding like you guys do a whole hell of a lot, all your good stuff comes from DEA tips and you guys even screw that up as well. Ha ha ha, word travels fast guys! Go green.

Green is the new color of "CORRUPT"

08-27-2009, 05:58 PM
if the so called cape cops would something other than DUI and speeding tickets I might be able to show some love. They are just little prep school boys with a badge.

08-27-2009, 06:20 PM
if the so called cape cops would something other than DUI and speeding tickets I might be able to show some love. They are just little prep school boys with a badge.

Well no peak in crime so what more do you want from them. Especially when you should be kissing their ass for keeping your house/family safe when your at work on your knees infront of the Sheriff. Its a prooven fact that 90+% of all LCSO/FMPD/CCPD all live in the Cape. Think before you speak there buddy!

08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
CCPD HAS TO LIVE THERE MORON, FMPD LIVE ALL OVER THE COUNTY AS WELL AS LCSO. DONT HATE BROTHER. DID I STRIKE A NERVE PREP BOY. GO AND DO A DUI WHILE THE REST OF THE COPS EVERYWHERE ELSE DO REAL POLIICE WORK. CCPD HAS A CROOK FOR A CITY MANAGER AND THE CHIEF'S SON BANGS DISPATCHERS ........ REAL NICE. FMPD ARE THE OLNY SERIOUS COPS AROUND AND AT LEAST LCSO TRIES TO BE. WHAT DOES THE CAPE DO OTHER WRITE TICKETS. GO AWAY AND STAY ON YOUR OWN SITE.

08-27-2009, 08:37 PM
CCPD HAS TO LIVE THERE MORON, FMPD LIVE ALL OVER THE COUNTY AS WELL AS LCSO. DONT HATE BROTHER. DID I STRIKE A NERVE PREP BOY. GO AND DO A DUI WHILE THE REST OF THE COPS EVERYWHERE ELSE DO REAL POLIICE WORK. CCPD HAS A CROOK FOR A CITY MANAGER AND THE CHIEF'S SON BANGS DISPATCHERS ........ REAL NICE. FMPD ARE THE OLNY SERIOUS COPS AROUND AND AT LEAST LCSO TRIES TO BE. WHAT DOES THE CAPE DO OTHER WRITE TICKETS. GO AWAY AND STAY ON YOUR OWN SITE.

Typical deputy "know it all". Well once again you and your agency is WRONG yet again. I do not work for CCPD for one and second of all 7 out of all 200+ FMPD only live outside of the Cape, which would make your statement wrong yet again. Third of all who cares who is banging who at any department. Your agency takes the cake when it comes to that title. Third off Cape cops do NOT have to live in the city, they can chose to live elsewhere, just cannot take their cars out of the city except in cases where they are SWAT or K9. Slow your roll there with your ego trippin complex there. You should really do your research before you start making false allegations. Once you correct yourself then please pass that information along to all your corrupt administrators that you take it on the face for daily. Sure your kids are PROUD! :devil:

08-28-2009, 02:15 AM
wow did someone strike a nerve little Kenny. put your bra back on man and settle yourself, you're a security guard at best. STAY ON YOUR SITE PREP BOY!!!!!!! or better yet go write the person on 15th terr. a citation for over watering their lawn.

08-28-2009, 05:58 PM
wow did someone strike a nerve little Kenny. put your bra back on man and settle yourself, you're a security guard at best. STAY ON YOUR SITE PREP BOY!!!!!!! or better yet go write the person on 15th terr. a citation for over watering their lawn.

Love the ignorance you have there you, "one day here, tomorrow fired deputy". Isn't there a cat in tree call in Estero or a disabeled vehicle in Lehigh you can take? Oh wait, sure you and your 30 other greenies are racing to that cat call cause your too scared to enter Lehigh. Why don't you just pass the buck on that one and blame Lehigh on FMPD like the rest of ya do. Ha, I will always make more $ then you and never have to worry of being fired like YOU. Have at working 60+ hours a week to attempt to come close to my base 40 hour a week earnings. Keep swallowing pal!

08-28-2009, 10:29 PM

Love the ignorance you have there you, "one day here, tomorrow fired deputy". Isn't there a cat in tree call in Estero or a disabeled vehicle in Lehigh you can take? Oh wait, sure you and your 30 other greenies are racing to that cat call cause your too scared to enter Lehigh. Why don't you just pass the buck on that one and blame Lehigh on FMPD like the rest of ya do. Ha, I will always make more $ then you and never have to worry of being fired like YOU. Have at working 60+ hours a week to attempt to come close to my base 40 hour a week earnings. Keep swallowing pal!

Something to remember;

The Newspress posted has several times posted links from the Newspress rag to this website.

Believe me when I say their are two or three posters that have been posting ridiculous topics as well as the above, CCPD sucks, LCSO blah, blah, blah.

You are being baited by pathetic Newspress bloggers who get off on riling up Law Enforcement.

Don't feed the trolls, and they will go away.

01-26-2010, 12:17 PM
the person who asked the original question, asked this question because he knows deep down the ccpd screwed themeselves bad. Remember the taco bell incident. You uh, might want to just sweep this question/post far and deep under a large rug. Don't want to dive to deep on this one, might not want to know what you would find. Massive corruption, cover up. But, ..... just a general opinion. doesn't really matter anyways this happens in every town, of every city, state, country. It's the way of our world. Doesn't it make you proud as a human being. We all have our own souls don't we. hopefully; not so sure anymore.

01-27-2010, 02:12 AM
Sometimes I wonder if anyone knows there are many "outsiders" that read this ahhh stuff that is written by suposedly actual Police/Deputies.?
Before posting some should think first..?
As in other medium, this is taken by at least a few, as to what all police think and say..
A few, should be ashamed at what they write in here.
IMHO

01-29-2010, 01:10 AM
the person who asked the original question, asked this question because he knows deep down the ccpd screwed themeselves bad. Remember the taco bell incident. You uh, might want to just sweep this question/post far and deep under a large rug. Don't want to dive to deep on this one, might not want to know what you would find. Massive corruption, cover up. But, ..... just a general opinion. doesn't really matter anyways this happens in every town, of every city, state, country. It's the way of our world. Doesn't it make you proud as a human being. We all have our own souls don't we. hopefully; not so sure anymore.
Did your disability from Taco Bell run out?

02-03-2010, 12:37 PM
At least the taco bell manager was working for his money instead of commiting mortgage fraud, that's just another form of bank robbery.

02-04-2010, 02:29 AM
At least the taco bell manager was working for his money instead of commiting mortgage fraud, that's just another form of bank robbery.Yep, an honest man working and honest job, shot by the bad police during a robbery.... Or was that when he was arrested for selling marijuana out the driver through window.??? I'm confused, victim or drug dealer??? Wow, how ironic... :~) :lol:

02-04-2010, 03:17 AM
At least the taco bell manager was working for his money instead of commiting mortgage fraud, that's just another form of bank robbery.Yep, an honest man working and honest job, shot by the bad police during a robbery.... Or was that when he was arrested for selling marijuana out the driver through window.??? I'm confused, victim or drug dealer??? Wow, how ironic... :~) :lol:
The way i see it mortgage fraud is akin to bank robbery while selling MJ, even though it's illegal, is an honest days hard work by comparison!

Like i said... at least he was working for his money instead of stealing it, which is more then can be said for some of Cape Corals finest! lol

But to answer your quest he was both, a drug dealer AND a victim of a horrible botched Cape Coral stakeout. The two incidnets are unrelated and no crime that he committed will negate the fact that CCPD royal f'ed up their stakeout that night. Reading the Chiefs lethal force review makes that crystal clear. What went down that night was a *Edited by Mod 610 TOU violations* of epic proportions.

Tin Man
02-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Want a simple one...

The agency with PC and jursdiction that gets a warrent signed by a judge.

Don't let the news media bait you into an arguement... they want to start a fight....

Brothers and Sisters work together... bad guys go to jail and the media tries to make something they can sell out of it.

It doesn't matter what color you wear... it's still the same team.

02-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Want a simple one...

The agency with PC and jurisdiction that gets a warrant signed by a judge.

Thanks for a simple straight forward answer, but i'm still confused why it went down this way. The Cape cops conducted the under cover investigation and have jurisdiction, but the search warrant for his home was executed by LCSO special operations. Having conducted the investigation it seems like it would be the Cape cops who would get the search warrant and execute it, no? It sounds like it all took place within the Capes jurisdiction and they were the lead agency. Why the need for LCSO special ops to assist?

03-17-2010, 03:14 PM
It sdoesnt matter LCSO, Cape Coral DEA...Whoever if they are working a case and leads them somewhere ie...into a city limits, a county wherever. They can get a warrant do the deed and call it a day. The FBI,Sheriff,FDLE doesnt have to clear it with the city police if they are in the limits. Yes its a courtesty thing but it does not always happen. THe SIB are also DEA deputiezed so they even stray outside the county from time to time. A cops a cops a cop as long as the job is done. Who cares what agency.