PDA

View Full Version : Parking

08-20-2009, 12:06 AM
I was wondering if the reincarnated Lt. Gordon is checking all the other USF departments for vehicles not registered with parking permits or just worried about nailing the officers at the UP?

08-20-2009, 02:12 AM
No, it's not like Lt. Gordon I am sure. I think she got a satisfaction out of "nailing" the officers that didn't have their updated parking passes. It is simply justifying the job and showing the UP Admin, that the job is important and something is being done. Just like the rest of the UP that sit behind a desk all day, Adim or others, they have to have something to come up with that shows they are doing something.

08-20-2009, 02:26 AM
Funny how the guy that never used to buy a parking pass for his vehicle is now ratting out officers who have not bought one yet. It is BS that they do this, if I don't want to buy one and take the chance of getting a ticket than that is up to me. WHATEVER !!!

Hey chief thanks for the help with the BAT stickers .....nice to see how you support your guys !!! The green tape looks real nice....typical USFPD initiative...smoke and mirrors....and HALF ASSED AS ALWAYS.

08-20-2009, 03:13 AM
Hi, I worked the midnight shift for years and never had to buy a parking pass, especially after the old Grinch Lt. Gordon retired, who would come out on the night shift and check vehicles for hang tags...,all before the computer based data info was available. What a load of crap! At certain Lt is right behind it, so typical.

08-20-2009, 03:33 AM
Oh my frickin God already. Why dont you frickin complainers just quit already? You cant drop a few mutherf*^%ing bucks for a parking pass knowing good and well the money benefits the university? This is f*&%ing rich the way you p&$$ies just wanna take take take abd never give a goddanm thing around here!
SCREW YOU!!!

08-20-2009, 03:47 AM
The BAT stickers are not on the top of priority list of whats going on! Give it a rest you cry babies, move on with your life and job!

08-20-2009, 05:18 AM
He went for years with out paying a parkig pass...hah...The new BAT program..UP/Parkig with a UP SGT in Parking didn't back it, it's a bad idea...not going to happen.

08-20-2009, 05:29 AM
I'll just park in the 30 min spot in front of the UP for the next 3 years on Mids and not register my vehicle, it has worked before. Between Lt. Gordon and the new UP meter maid.

08-20-2009, 08:36 PM
BAT stickers and other things that Officers TRY to do for USF are low priority. How dare a Cop(s) take an interest in the Community they serve. They should be commended and supported, but no, it's CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, That's all we hear about and that's all the Admin. cares about.

Caring for the Community we serve gets you grief ...... Writing BS tickets .......gets you a fancy car to drive .....simply amazing.

08-20-2009, 09:05 PM
BAT stickers and other things that Officers TRY to do for USF are low priority. How dare a Cop(s) take an interest in the Community they serve. They should be commended and supported, but no, it's CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, That's all we hear about and that's all the Admin. cares about.

Caring for the Community we serve gets you grief ...... Writing BS tickets .......gets you a fancy car to drive .....simply amazing.

Let me guess. You dont write citations "on principle" because you want to show the administration what time it is. If the admin was more supportive of you then you would do lots and lots of work right?
Those are called lies to excuse your lazy behavior and your fear of traffic enforcement because you know officers get into serious crime doing traffic stops.

08-20-2009, 09:40 PM
[quote=".":1ky2fxn2]BAT stickers and other things that Officers TRY to do for USF are low priority. How dare a Cop(s) take an interest in the Community they serve. They should be commended and supported, but no, it's CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, That's all we hear about and that's all the Admin. cares about.

Let me guess. You dont write citations "on principle" because you want to show the administration what time it is. If the admin was more supportive of you then you would do lots and lots of work right?
Those are called lies to excuse your lazy behavior and your fear of traffic enforcement because you know officers get into serious crime doing traffic stops.[/quote:1ky2fxn2]

Sitting on the grass in the middle of Fletcher Avenue does nothing for USF. So when your out there arresting the Cali Cartel and writing your 8th headlight warning, Just remember one thing Junior Trooper, your just the next Chief away from having all your activity limited to your own little square box of Juristiction.

But until then, keep drinking the Kool Aid. B.J.'s like you in the USFPD seem to go far.

08-20-2009, 11:31 PM
[quote="green light":220qhj7o][quote=".":220qhj7o]BAT stickers and other things that Officers TRY to do for USF are low priority. How dare a Cop(s) take an interest in the Community they serve. They should be commended and supported, but no, it's CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, CHIEFS CHALLENGE, That's all we hear about and that's all the Admin. cares about.

Those are called lies to excuse your lazy behavior and your fear of traffic enforcement because you know officers get into serious crime doing traffic stops.[/quote:220qhj7o]

Sitting on the grass in the middle of Fletcher Avenue does nothing for USF. So when your out there arresting the Cali Cartel and writing your 8th headlight warning, Just remember one thing Junior Trooper, your just the next Chief away from having all your activity limited to your own little square box of Juristiction.

But until then, keep drinking the Kool Aid. B.J.'s like you in the USFPD seem to go far.[/quote:220qhj7o]

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Now youve exposed yourself for your real problem with those that actually work hard and earn their pay! You have seen cop after cop after cop promoted ahead of you and you are resentful because of it! You make excuses for your failure like it's everyone else's fault but yours.

08-21-2009, 01:09 AM
ps.
F*&$ YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-21-2009, 01:25 AM
NO! how dare you post that! p.s. to you!

08-21-2009, 02:56 AM
Oh my frickin God already. Why dont you frickin complainers just quit already? You cant drop a few mutherf*^%ing bucks for a parking pass knowing good and well the money benefits the university? This is f*&%ing rich the way you p&$$ies just wanna take take take abd never give a goddanm thing around here!
SCREW YOU!!!

Huh? Ya, I would like to buy a parking pass to park in in the UP lot and maybe donate a few extra dollars to the University on top of that to aid the University. What..? You can't be serious. They don't pay the UP officers crap and are happy with giving them the same pay raises each year that the custodians get. Someone is happy making a great salary and is very deffensive. The parking department is wealthy beyond belief and keep getting wealthier every year. What a joke.

08-21-2009, 05:26 AM
Unfortunately as Im reding theseposts, it's the make up of the USF PD that causes most of these problems. No union, no set rules, the rules are that are set are enforced differently on different individuals, the equipment given out, the disproprtianat pay in the ranks, some get decet cash bonuses at year end and others selective pay raises. It's just not a fair system here and it will always lead to discontent in one way or another with the employees. It is all focused on the pay awarded to members really. Longo gave a good effort to fix it, but it didn't happen. It will never change here. The unfairness in treatment of enforced rules and pay awarded to employees will always cause problems here.

08-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Unfortunately as Im reding theseposts, it's the make up of the USF PD that causes most of these problems. No union, no set rules, the rules are that are set are enforced differently on different individuals, the equipment given out, the disproprtianat pay in the ranks, some get decet cash bonuses at year end and others selective pay raises. It's just not a fair system here and it will always lead to discontent in one way or another with the employees. It is all focused on the pay awarded to members really. Longo gave a good effort to fix it, but it didn't happen. It will never change here. The unfairness in treatment of enforced rules and pay awarded to employees will always cause problems here.

I suppose a union could help with your inability to spell, etc?

08-22-2009, 07:48 PM
The Parking situation is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever dealt with. What Police Department forces its people to pay for parking?????????

With that said, I see that nothing has changed at The USF PD. The childish finger pointing, the "I do more than you" attitude. Some people need to just grow up. Wake up, all of you are treated like crap by the USF higher ups and then you all complicate it by fighting each other inhouse .

From the looks of things the morale, as usual, is in the toilet but what else is new. People will quit and they will just hire more replacements, the revolving door keeps spinning freely. The ones who stay and figure out the USF way of thinking, Use, abuse, and step on everyone they can to be a star.

If you people could only get on the same team instead of comparing the size of your manhood you all may get something accomplished .

08-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Sorry to say but maybe its time that a few more people consider retirement.

08-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Retirement is 25yrs. Thats the problem with this place, you got people that stay on for years after that. It clogges up the place, no wonder people move on to different jobs after a few years, the palce is clogged up like a bad toilet, which makes for no room for movement.

08-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Retirement is 25yrs. Thats the problem with this place, you got people that stay on for years after that. It clogges up the place, no wonder people move on to different jobs after a few years, the palce is clogged up like a bad toilet, which makes for no room for movement.
So you just want to run out all the people with more than five minutes of experience? Go eff yourself, rookie. While you're at it why dont you have your mom introduced to an oldtimer who's a real man?

08-25-2009, 02:46 PM
That's why no one stays at UP, it's top heavy the way it is, and the opportunities for advancement are slim. People don't retire at the 25yr mark when they should, they stay 30 + yrs on the job.

08-25-2009, 05:46 PM
That's why no one stays at UP, it's top heavy the way it is, and the opportunities for advancement are slim. People don't retire at the 25yr mark when they should, they stay 30 + yrs on the job.
What's that? People could retire at 25 years but choose to stay past 30 years? Geez, must not be such a bad place like you are suggesting.

08-26-2009, 01:30 AM
It must be nice to have a desk job most of your career and crap on the people working the patrol section all of the time. Has there ever been a patrol person retire from the UP? It's just the opposite at the bigger agencies. At the UP, if you don't make rank, which is hard to do, you'll always be looked down upon and crapped on, because there is a line of 23 yr olds ready to be hired in your spot. It's a shame that it is like that.

09-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Geez, on top of no pay differential for working the midnight shift, you got someone azehole checking for parking passes on the midnight rotation when you don't even need one. That takes that cake.

09-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Pay differential for midnight shift? Give me a break. It's busier during the day. Day shift should be getting the pay differential.

09-05-2009, 01:51 AM
Most police departments do pay some type of extra pay for working the midnight shift.

09-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Buy your parking pass and when your 3 years are up, walk away shaking your head wondering how this place continues to run. :|

09-13-2009, 02:48 AM
I worked at USf PD 8yrs ago and we had the same complaint then, and I see things haven't changed much. On top of that a lot of us left due to poor moral issues and getting stuck with the shitty superviors that no one wanted to work for, and I heard it has gotten worse. It was basically a good place to work besides the poor atmosphere for the patrolman on the job, but I don't think things will ever change there from what I have seen and heard.

09-13-2009, 01:01 PM
So what you are saying is there were whining crybabies 8 years ago too.

09-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Buy your parking pass and when your 3 years are up, walk away shaking your head wondering how this place continues to run. :|

It ran before you got here, and it will run after you leave. You are just a number, who will be replaced by another number, and another number, and another. Don't fool yourself into thinking that anyone will care that you are gone, or that you were ever here.

09-15-2009, 01:56 AM
So what you are saying is there were whining crybabies 8 years ago too.

Wondering if this is why there is a high turn over rate there? A lot of the the hirees have the same complaints and leave? Most people will stay at a job the enjoy for less pay if the working conditions are good. From what I read on these forums the working conditions for the patrolman are not good there...? Input desired please?