PDA

View Full Version : who will run for sheriff next?

08-15-2009, 08:10 PM
anyone have the guts to run for sheriff next. I'm sure it is a hard postion to hold. I wouldn't want the stress of the office 24/7 and try to make the majority happy.

I think he is doing a good job, besides responding to the press, he should'nt give them the light of the day.

anyone inside the department that might run or could get the job done?

08-15-2009, 10:06 PM
I think the next election will be more about de-electing Mike Scott then electing a new sheriff...

08-16-2009, 03:37 AM
cf for sheriff he will run

08-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Griner would be a good sheriff.

08-16-2009, 03:13 PM
I think the next election will be more about de-electing Mike Scott then electing a new sheriff...
I think that PBA guy Cecil should run, everyone knows him and he is the only around that has the balls to stand up for us or to Mikey.

08-16-2009, 03:25 PM
I agree that the next election will be about de-electing the former corporal than anything else. McDougall de-elected himself and that will be the fate of Scott. History, my friends, is repeating itself.

And from what I hear the NP isn't done looking into Mikey's misdealings. There's more to come.

But who will step forward in the next race for sheriff? The thug brothers have no support. I have heard several great names of honorable law enforcement kicked around. It's going to be an interesting few years.

Stay tuned.

08-16-2009, 04:18 PM
as members of the agency, we need to make sure Gov. Crist gets a copy of the NP article so he can launch an investigation by the State Atty Gen Office. He is the one that has endorsed Mikey for so many recent things. If he only knew of this, he could have picked someone of better moral character who does not have the attitude do as I say not as I do.

08-16-2009, 04:27 PM
If anyone in the agency does run, we need someone that is not part of the current administration. There are too many with no back bones, especially from Capt up through Col. I know there are some others below that rank, but there are more Capts with the authority who should have done something about this and other things that has happened but chose not to and protect their positions. You know who you are.
I must say that I was shocked to learn of this Spence guy and his past and his close personal relationship with MS. I feel duped by MS... You think you know someone all these years and behind the scenes he has this going on, it is a black eye to the agency and tarneshes our star. We need to bring integrity back to the agency and get personal agendas out.

08-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Bill Cameron won't you please come home?

08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Kamp has been waiting on his chance. I've heard it from his very lips. If he smells weakness, he'll pounce this time. If you think MS is bad, get behind that power hungry hipocrite that turned on the very people who got him where he's at now, then you will see how bad things can get.

He would be worse then CF, DF and MS combined. Hell no to GK.

08-17-2009, 12:24 AM
Bill Cameron won't you please come home?

Bill Cameron, this guy never did a day of police work in his life, except for having his hair perfect every time.

08-17-2009, 12:32 AM
The sheriff should not be an elected official anymore. The county commisioner should go through the process like a supreme court judge. Enough of this hill billy bs putting signs up and kissing ass so you can put food on the table. Enough giving back favors to the guys who take 3 weeks vacation to help the candidates out by putting up signs.

All the sheriff in office cares about is money money money and his retirement.. They dont care about crime and getting the bad guys. I feel very very very bad for the citizens in Lee County right now. The citizens are not getting 100% service from this agency. Deputies are scared right now and not stirring the pot or being proactive. Ask any deputy you come in contact with. They are disgruntled, fed up and scared right now. The sheriff can fire anybody without a reason.
Why should the street deputy make waves right now with this economy and the potential to lose their job.

08-17-2009, 02:16 AM
[quote="Waiting in the wings":3dbrusjf]Kamp has been waiting on his chance. I've heard it from his very lips. If he smells weakness, he'll pounce this time. If you think MS is bad, get behind that power hungry hipocrite that turned on the very people who got him where he's at now, then you will see how bad things can get.

He would be worse then CF, DF and MS combined. Hell no to GK.[/quote:3dbrusjf]

AMEN to that!

08-17-2009, 02:55 AM
Not everyone is afraid. go south and watch Sgt. Bushong. he still kicks azz and tells it like it is.

If youre scared, go work for him! Or at least attend one of his roll calls. There motivational speeched!

08-17-2009, 03:32 AM
I think that PBA guy Cecil should run, everyone knows him and he is the only around that has the balls to stand up for us or to Mikey.
I agree, I meet him while working a detail and he is great, He spent a hour with me going over my rights and the process for the PBA. I am a beliver for anyone that truly cares for US and he knows what he is talking about. Plus he was a road cop for 25 years. Not a traffic cop like Mikey.

08-17-2009, 03:35 AM
The sheriff should not be an elected official anymore. The county commisioner should go through the process like a supreme court judge. Enough of this hill billy bs putting signs up and kissing ass so you can put food on the table. Enough giving back favors to the guys who take 3 weeks vacation to help the candidates out by putting up signs.

All the sheriff in office cares about is money money money and his retirement.. They dont care about crime and getting the bad guys. I feel very very very bad for the citizens in Lee County right now. The citizens are not getting 100% service from this agency. Deputies are scared right now and not stirring the pot or being proactive. Ask any deputy you come in contact with. They are disgruntled, fed up and scared right now. The sheriff can fire anybody without a reason.
Why should the street deputy make waves right now with this economy and the potential to lose their job.
That is why we need the PBA now. Stop waitng guys sign the blue cards so we can get it done. I heard there is going a be a meeting soon and I cannot wait.

08-17-2009, 04:19 AM
I agree, I meet him while working a detail and he is great, He spent a hour with me going over my rights and the process for the PBA. I am a beliver for anyone that truly cares for US and he knows what he is talking about. Plus he was a road cop for 25 years. Not a traffic cop like Mikey.

Ummm Hello! Why do you think he is trying to unionize your agency. Of course he is going to try and run for sheriff. Geez oh man, I can see why your a deputy cause you lack common sense. Glad he spent an hour with ya going over your rights. Good luck trying to find him when you need him. Also, good luck trying to get a valid answer out of him when your attempting to find out if your in an IA or not.

08-17-2009, 12:35 PM
[quote="Waiting in the wings":3ewoa8mb]Kamp has been waiting on his chance. I've heard it from his very lips. If he smells weakness, he'll pounce this time. If you think MS is bad, get behind that power hungry hipocrite that turned on the very people who got him where he's at now, then you will see how bad things can get.

He would be worse then CF, DF and MS combined. Hell no to GK.

AMEN to that![/quote:3ewoa8mb]

Oh my God ==NO !!! Not Kamp!!! Thats another *Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU Violations*. But he is all about himself.

That guy Cecil needs to run.......NO on Ramsey===*Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU Violations*.....Kamp ---HELL NO

and I havent seen any one else that is even worthy of a "maybe"

08-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Duffala?

08-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Not everyone is afraid. go south and watch Sgt. Bushong. he still kicks azz and tells it like it is.

If youre scared, go work for him! Or at least attend one of his roll calls. There motivational speeched!

Yeah he is outspoken, because he holds information in front of MS that could sink him further. Why do you think he got his job back. If I was Lee, I could come to roll call naked and get away with it right now.

08-17-2009, 08:27 PM
What about Dunaske?

08-19-2009, 02:15 AM
What about Dunaske?

Dunaske, are you kidding me. He could not get a pawn shop operation together without screwing that up.

08-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Maybe Lee should run. After all, he has weathered everything MS has thrown at him. BS IA's and public humiliation. How that for having a backbone?

08-19-2009, 10:14 AM
WTF?, get another guy with little or no experiance in management and leadership? We must have someone in this county with the skills as well as the desire. Corporals, Sergeants, and Lieutenants might have the desire, but no where near the skills needed. This administration proves that point.

Bring Arnold Gibbs back, the Cape guys LOVED him. But then I guess you must have the desire.... He's doing well without having to deal with all the drama and assclowns around here.

Come one people, we need to think. Anybody seen Mike Johnston? Kidnap him from Colorado is my vote. There are some good people out there. We just need to find the best one and light a fire for the next term before this place gets further into the sewer.

08-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Come one people, we need to think. Anybody seen Mike Johnston? Kidnap him from Colorado is my vote. There are some good people out there. We just need to find the best one and light a fire for the next term before this place gets further into the sewer.

Mike Johnston, are you kidding me? #1) He'll never come back here and #2) he's not the man everyone thinks he is. Trust me on this one.

08-19-2009, 03:26 PM
How about Greg Dekle, he is a stand up guy and took care of his guys. He is a great leader and would clean that place up. I would work for him again any day. He has a good military backround and would treat everyone fair

08-26-2009, 08:03 PM
How about Bill Patton!!!

08-27-2009, 01:21 AM
how about bugs bunny and the looney tunes for the admin.

strike3
08-27-2009, 02:26 AM
never mind

09-01-2009, 12:41 PM
JOHN GLOWACKI FOR SHERIFF!!!!!

09-01-2009, 04:14 PM
won't be Kerry Griner, he's off to Afghanistan I heard. Good Riddance too. Just remember Kerry you are going there to teach them how to be cops (yeah, right) NOT to teach *Edited by Mod 610 due to TOU Violations*.

09-01-2009, 10:38 PM
The name I keep hearing is TImmy Fisher,

09-02-2009, 02:02 AM
Whoever it is, I hope he/she makes the distinction between a law enforcement officer and a correctional officer. C/O's are NOT deputy sheriff's, there is a clear definiton in FSS.

09-03-2009, 03:33 AM
JC Creegan for sheriff

09-04-2009, 02:14 AM
NOw thats a big F--- up!!

JC Creegan for sheriff

09-04-2009, 10:20 AM
GK will have his degree and be ready to assume control!!

09-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Ferrante for Sheriff!

09-22-2009, 12:52 AM

Mike Johnston, are you kidding me? #1) He'll never come back here and #2) he's not the man everyone thinks he is. Trust me on this one.

ok...1st off he is the man ever thinks he is... 2nd your right there is no chance in hell he will come back here... and 3rd if you are going to kidnap him... wear lots of body armor... my bet is you will never make it to his house....

09-22-2009, 04:19 AM
Cris Arey for Sheriff!!

09-22-2009, 04:28 AM
I'll 2nd Chris Arey, always shot straight. Does he want to?

BTW, does GK realize how phucking stupid he looks with all his war medals and cigar? Big version of Pineapple, but not as harmless.

Timmy Fischer is a straight guy too but just a bit too extreme in his good guyness. He carried his do-gooderness too far in protecting the Sheriff when he went to IA when he should have just been doing the right thing.

09-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Are you kidding ME, Cecil for Sheriff, That guy is the most shady,shifty person i have ever met. I seen what he's is and what he's all about when i worked at Ft. Myers with him. You got to be crazy to think if he got elected he would be a good sheriff, he's a politician that's true but he's not going to look out for your best intrest well not if you work the road.

09-22-2009, 10:21 PM
keep a look out. you may be surprised by who might decide to run. someone who cares and will do just about anything to help another officer...

09-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Like the Ferrante brothers?

09-23-2009, 12:57 AM
how about George Mitar, he is the best thing ever.

09-23-2009, 06:57 AM
GK is going to straighten all you punks out. He's the only one around here that can get a handle on this place. He has the balls, the backbone, the honor,the education and experiance. He's the only choice, you better get on board now.

09-24-2009, 01:23 AM
I vote Piaseki for Sheriff! go Bonita Posse!

True, he is strong with the dark side, but he has learned to wield his powers for good. A Jedi master he is, and always backs his fellow contract Deputies.

Say what you will about him, the man is filled with win and kickassedness!

Beware the gator on the thirteenth whole!

South CP1!

09-24-2009, 11:32 PM
I vote Piaseki for Sheriff! go Bonita Posse!

True, he is strong with the dark side, but he has learned to wield his powers for good. A Jedi master he is, and always backs his fellow contract Deputies.

Say what you will about him, the man is filled with win and kickassedness!

Beware the gator on the thirteenth whole!

South CP1!Good one Chad !!!

09-28-2009, 04:53 AM
Be thankful, not spoled rotten children of a generation of "I have to have it now." It's earning it. And along with that you might get the respest of your shift members, unit, team, and you famly. TDid you hear somewhere that Sheriff Mike Scott was going somewhere.
I have not ever seen the man run from anything.. I didn't get that MEMO.
If he is workin more like a politicain, it's what the job has been become.
But all you johnny come lately's that think your answer to the problems, should of been
here in the 60's and 70's things are alot different now.
We never complained about our job...We were told you can't do it there's the door.
We have a code and if you don't want to play by the rules, say goodbye.....
Quit asking for things that are not relative. Think where you are and the equipment you have and thank the good Lord you have. Think of having a whole shift in Alva and Lehigh and the best communication was a CB radio..So you always prayed cause when that someone listens on the other end, those storms rolled in and you where by your self.o work for something and achieve that goal is the best feeling ever.You all are fighting the good fight don't let politics, ruin us......We have been here along time tall,proud and ready to fight the good fight don't let the intenal stuff.. Take you and stick you underthat BLACK cloud.
It gets better with everyday...there's always :D someone who wants to stir the pot