PDA

View Full Version : Another reason Grady should take over Mulberry

08-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Police official pleads guilty to sex with teen

MULBERRY, Fla. (AP) -- A former central Florida police official has pleaded guilty to charges of having sex with a 16-year-old girl.

Jody Beaudry pleaded guilty Friday to unlawful sexual activity with a minor. A Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation found that the 40-year-old man committed the crime while on duty in 2004. He was serving as the city of Mulberry's deputy police chief when he was charged in April 2008.

According to the FDLE investigation, Beaudry had sex with the girl after threatening to have her probation revoked.

Beaudry's sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 25. As part of a plea deal, he could receive up to seven years in prison.

---

Information from: The Ledger, http://www.theledger.com

08-15-2009, 07:30 PM
I think this is the reason we shouldn't take over Mulberry. We should run from there and their people, why take on the extra headache.

08-24-2009, 02:03 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but he USE to work for us.

08-25-2009, 02:49 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but he USE to work for us.

The proper word is "used".

If you will read the article, it says that he admitted to having sex with a minor ON DUTY!!

09-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Yeah, and he USED to work for PCSO .. He got fired from there for having sex on duty there too in his patrol car ..